Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 26-Dec-19, 23:21
jayko

Question mark Lots of session wrestlers from Florida out the business?

Hey everyone! I’m new to the forum and posting but am happy to be part of the community!

Lately I’ve been noticing that a lot of the session wrestlers from Florida don’t have their profiles up anymore when I click on them. Jasper reed, Nikki next, Taylor toxxic, Andi page,JC Simpson, etc. It doesn’t take long to observe that these girls profiles are no longer up and and I’m guessing Florida isn’t the only state losing profiles? I know JC Simpson for example is out of the business from what I’ve heard but other girls like jasper reed and andi page have been in various clips 4 sale lately and no longer have their profiles up. I get girls leave the business here and there, but lately a lot of the girls don’t seem to be up anymore. At least that’s the way it is for girls mainly around Florida from what I see.

Anyone know what may have happened to these girls?

Thanks.
Old 27-Dec-19, 00:04
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,251 Times in 493 Posts
Default Re: Lots of session wrestlers from Florida out the business?

I noticed some women in California no longer had their profiles up. I assume Jennifer is updating her site, which is helpful for the guys and gals, but I hate to see some I had hoped to eventually session with out of the business.
Old 27-Dec-19, 02:23
Points: 7,398, Level: 36 Points: 7,398, Level: 36 Points: 7,398, Level: 36
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

My guess is there was a recent purge of inactive accounts and as I feel like Florida and California have a high number of accounts, it's more pronounced all the ones that have disappeared.
Old 27-Dec-19, 04:31
Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71
Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,353 Times in 1,836 Posts

JC is active, info [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] was accurate as of a few months ago, not sure why that profile was removed. Taylor hasn't been active for a few years (such a shame), I know less about the others.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-19, 13:39
Producer
Points: 27,544, Level: 72 Points: 27,544, Level: 72 Points: 27,544, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,450 Times in 1,066 Posts

It's the FOSTA-SESTA era, folks. I don't like to get political on public forums, but I've picked up a lot of "chatter" pointing to southern Florida as ground zero for enforcement. Y'all already knew about what was coming with BackPage before it happened and then Craigslist went even a step further, pulling all their personal ads, too. Limiting the ability of clients and providers to connect is just one small element of the crackdown. So, yes, a lot of women are leaving or moving more into just doing custom videos, because of the hassle of trying to operate a business under all this new scrutiny.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-19, 20:01
Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71
Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,353 Times in 1,836 Posts

I just took another look at the site and I think something else is at work here. Lots of ads are gone, not just for that area.
Old 28-Dec-19, 15:43
Points: 5,430, Level: 31 Points: 5,430, Level: 31 Points: 5,430, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Also live in Florida and have had sessions with a number of Florida-based wrestlers over the past 20 years. I think it is good for Jennifer and eventually for the owner of [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] to frequently update the session sites and delete inactive users. Jennifer is better at this but while the profiles have been taken down, the pictures are still up.

On wb, Godiva out of Sarasota is still listed and I guarantee she hasn't done a session since the 1990s. I have contacted listed wrestlers on this site and they inform me that they are no longer active, but profiles are still up. I pay far more attention to Jennifer's session girls site than wb.

To owner of Killer Crushes: do you have any more info about this sex trafficking law and how it has impacted session wrestling? Are women wrestlers and their male clients getting arrested, or receiving warnings, etc?
The Following User Says Thank You to mikebelemy For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-19, 02:09
Points: 10,215, Level: 43 Points: 10,215, Level: 43 Points: 10,215, Level: 43
Last Achievements

I just contacted Jennifer Thomas via email and she advised me that Session Girls is now a membership website. Apparently, a session wrestler must pay a fee to have her profile on that website. Jennifer can operate her website as she chooses, but in the long run, I’m not sure if charging a membership fee is a good idea. I know Baby Blake and Bambi Buttons have taken their profiles down. It’s possible Jennifer got tired of dealing with false profiles too.
The Following User Says Thank You to UCFKNIGHT92 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-19, 02:21
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

UCFKnight is correct regarding the fact that Session Girls is now a membership site. One session girl I know, informed me that there are two membership plans. One for around $23, the other for around $35. Women on the SG site must pay either of those rates, on a monthly basis.
Old 29-Dec-19, 03:01
Session Wrestler
Points: 10,190, Level: 43 Points: 10,190, Level: 43 Points: 10,190, Level: 43
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,126 Times in 333 Posts

I do believe it is a great idea for several reasons:
-It will almost put the fake profiles out of business, since I doubt a guy making a false/scam profile will want to pay for a monthly membership.
-This will benefit session clients, since for the most part, they are sure to get a real session wrestler that is a paid member, instead of risking sending money to a scammer. (of course, if there is a dishonest session wrestler, you can always report it to @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]).
-Jennifer can finally monetize on her hard work of many years, she was operating at a loss just to help people to connect. She does deserve to get something for her efforts and also pay her site and web developer. (s).
-Even if a lady gets couple of sessions a month, ($600), $23 should not be too bad.
Anyway, it is just my view on the new plan.

Last edited by Anji; 29-Dec-19 at 06:15.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesitting smother, headscissors wrestling, mixed wrestling sessions, sessiongirls, wrestlers