Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Dec-19, 16:36
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts
Default Re: Lots of session wrestlers from Florida out the business?

Jennifer for all your work I'm glad you're finally making money. You deserve it.
To the people that think men should pay, that would kill the site. Yeah you'd get a select few but traffic would be down probably more than 95%. Which would mean the girls would leave and the website would die.

This is the one time in our lives where men get in for free and hot women have to pay! Embrace it!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-19, 18:43
Points: 2,188, Level: 19 Points: 2,188, Level: 19 Points: 2,188, Level: 19
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think it might depend, for girls who do this full time as their main job and who travel a lot and do like 10 to 20 (or even more) sessions a month, $23 is nothing. For girls who just do like 2-3 sessions a month, for them itīs quite expensive, in relation to their business. The same goes for new girls who donīt know how much business to expect.
Quick math on this. $23 is not a lot. If a woman is booking 23 sessions a month that is $1 a session to advertise. That is less then half of 1% of what they make per session. If a girl is getting 2-3 sessions a month from advertising on Sessiongirls, that is roughly 2-5% of what they are making per session. More sizable, but not ridiculous.

I do not think it $23 a month is unreasonable.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bernie1212 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-19, 18:53
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

The fact is that I’m seeing more and more prominent European wrestlers disappearing from the site.
Old 31-Dec-19, 19:23
Points: 3,864, Level: 26 Points: 3,864, Level: 26 Points: 3,864, Level: 26
Last Achievements

I have a little different take on this and am firmly in Jennifer's corner on this. The first rule of thumb for any business entrepreneur is only do it if you can make MONEY

But the other service I truly believe she provides to us by doing this is that in a small way this asks for "commitment" on each ladies part. Very honestly, I really am not interested in meeting ladies who only want to "dabble" in the session community just to make some extra $$$'s.

Just saying...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hwillish For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-19, 19:25
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernie1212 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I do not think it $23 a month is unreasonable.
It's not unreasonable, but it's not super for growing the community either. That is a lot for someone who's starting out and isn't sure if anyone will be emailing her for a while. I think $16 for 2 months would be a good compromise, if having a profile has been worth it for someone new she can move to the regular fee, and if she tries to open another new profile that should be pretty easy to spot.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-19, 19:27
Points: 3,864, Level: 26 Points: 3,864, Level: 26 Points: 3,864, Level: 26
Last Achievements

An excellent compromise
Old 31-Dec-19, 20:53
Points: 4,678, Level: 28 Points: 4,678, Level: 28 Points: 4,678, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Jennifer has generously provided a valuable service to the ladies (and us guys) for free for a long time now. It is entirely understandable she would seek a way to cover her costs.

The rate Jennifer has chosen is equivalent to a $276 annual cost. That's less than the average price of a one hour session. One session for a year's worth of sales leads, bad guy intelligence, travel advertising, etc. seems a fair trade. Similarly, while it is more than a Netflix subscription (in the US), it is less than the lowest paid tier on LinkedIn.

I'm sympathetic to local low volume session providers. In fact, I am a "regular" for several such wrestlers. We will have to see how many will pay this cost of doing business. Perhaps I'll be asked to contribute.

Sessiongirls is the best service of its type. There is nothing stopping any of us setting up a rival service. A new free site could capture the ladies SG loses and the future newcomers who can't afford a subscription. If anyone gives it a try, I wish you luck. I'm sure Jennifer and wb wish you well, as well. They know the labor of love required.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to strongerthanilook For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-19, 21:44
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

From what I read on these forums, scamming seems to be a pretty big problem when it comes to Sessiongirls.com. I know charging a monthly fee will reduce, if not eliminate scammers altogether. This works to the advantage of the men on the site, and it also works to the advantage of the women who are new to the scene, or the women who do sessions casually. I personally will avoid booking with a new girl for fear of falling victim to a scammer. So I always go with well known wrestlers. I am sure I'm not the only one who does this. And this is detrimental to new girls on the scene. If I knew that the scammers were gone from the site, I would be much more likely to try a session with a new girl.

I agree that charging the wrestlers a monthly subscription is a good idea. I personally think $23 is a little high. I think maybe $12-$15 would be more reasonable. But that is just me. I don't think that charging the consumers (men) a monthly fee would be a good idea, just because, as mentioned, there are other options out there. Perhaps a tribute or donation option where men could donate a little money would be a good idea.

That being said, I think that Jennifer is doing a great job at running the site, and she should be compensated for it. And maybe she could offer a discount on membership if a girl will visit San Diego?? Just spitballing ideas. There has been a serious lack of session girls visiting San Diego in the past 6 months or so.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-19, 22:45
Producer
Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,211 Times in 581 Posts

New Girls who join get their first month free, this gives them the chance to
see what kind of response they receive for potential sessions.

One session is minimum $300 .. If you offered me to pay you $23 in exchange for $277 . I'm definitely doing it!
Even $125 for a 10 minute custom video .. that's $102 profit .
Netflix membership is lower and I get to watch movies for that purchase.
SessionGirls Membership you get to make money .
Just parking in a parking garage for 4 hours can cost me $20.
So it's all about perspective and what people find Value In.

I have tried to set up a donation button in girls profiles so guys can donate to a girl
however Paypal Banned Me , Square Banned Me , YouTube Banned Me ..
CCBILL, my merchant charges me higher percentage because they consider SG a Adult site. Unfotunately there is a lot of red tape around me .

If you would like to sponsor a girl's membership whether she is on the site or not , contact me and I can arrange it .
The girls who left the site , their profiles are disabled but can be reactivated at anytime. I'm sure the girl would truly Appreciate It!!

Anyways, I can't please everyone . but I can say this .. SessionGIrls and this whole industry has been a labor of love .
I want to help create opportunites for women, not eliminate them, but I can't
do it at the expense of me personally going under. I am not getting any younger .. lol

With all that being said, ..

Happy New Years to All of You ! Much Love and Headlocks!! XOXO
Attached Images
File Type: png Find women who wrestle men on SessionGirls.com.png (85.6 KB, 39 views)

Last edited by Jennifer; 31-Dec-19 at 23:04.
Old 31-Dec-19, 23:08
Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Oh, I guess this explains why I've seen so many profiles suddenly not working. Girls don't want to pay the fee. And there is no chance I would pay to access SG. wb270 is free. I would go right back to it in the event of SG trying to charge guys.

Last edited by Johnny Nobody; 31-Dec-19 at 23:14.

Tags
facesitting smother, headscissors wrestling, mixed wrestling sessions, sessiongirls, wrestlers