Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-Jul-16, 09:31
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

Flexing Girl Family trolling

A little note to my dear readers: this story, including the names and characters - even those who are based on real persons - is entirely fictional, although some of its components are slightly based on my personal experiences. Still, it's fiction. I wrote it with a quote in mind from Varrick from the series Avatar The Legend of Korra: "Never let the truth get in the way of a good story!"

This is also the very first story that I am posting on this forum, so feedback is appreciated.

Family trolling.
Part 1. How it all began.

Sjaak van der Wolk was a 27 years old fellow. He finished a university study biotechnology. Especially the concept of cloning and genetically modifying living creatures interested him. For that reason, he applied for a job at a biological institution. Luckily, they accepted him. He worked on the development of a type of cell whose only purpose was to destroy other cells that weren’t functioning properly.

Sjaak van der Wolk smiled a lot. Funny thoughts often put a big smile on his face. He seemed very dreamy, yet he was alert of everything around him. Sjaak’s height was 192 centimetres and he weighed 95 kilograms. Many people considered him to be very strong, physically as mentally.

On Friday, Sjaak van der Wolk went to sleep shortly after arrival home. When he woke up, it was Saturday. There were a lot of things he could do, but nothing appealed to him. He was bored. He decided to bicycle somewhat. Suddenly, something came to his mind. There was a family, Gors, that he really didn’t like. That family existed of:
- a 14 years old girl with blonde hair.
- a 17 years old guy with brown hair.
- a 19 years old girl with brown hair.
- a 23 years old girl with blonde hair.
- a father
- a mother, whose health was bad

With the exception of the father, none of them were nice to Sjaak. Always when Sjaak met one of the Gorses, they plainly ignored him when he tried to greet them. The 19 years old girl was called Myrna Gors and she even glared at Sjaak whenever she saw him. The other ones refused any eye contact. Both that 19 years old girl and her mother once scolded at Sjaak for being too close to their estate. Sjaak didn’t appreciate such treatment and decided to do something against them that he considered to be funny.

He bicycled to their house. Shameless and without any hesitation he walked to their front door, put his erect dick into their front door letterbox and started peeing. When his urinary bladder was emptied, he pulled his dick out of their door letterbox and squeezed the last pee out of his dick. Then he put his dick back into his pants and walked to his bicycle and bicycled away. He thought: „Heheheheh, they haven’t even noticed!“

When he bycicled 200 metres further, he thought about what he had done an burst out in laughter. His laughter almost caused him to crash into a lamppost. When he arrived at home, he laughed for another 40 minutes.

Sjaak van der Wolk booted his computer and logged in into Facebook. He checked on Facebook. He saw a status of Myrna Gors saying: „A fucking idiot just peed in our house through our letterbox. Who did it? This isn’t funny!“. Sjaak van der Wolk burst out laughing for another 40 minutes. Every time he almost stopped laughing, he thought back of what he had done and about the status, after which he burst out again. He never had so much fun in his life. Why didn’t he do this earlier?

The next day, Sunday, he decided to return to the house of the Gorses. This time he walked into their backyard. He saw a table and some chairs. He stepped onto one of those chairs and from there he stepped onto the table. He noticed the table was on the verge of collapsing as he stood on it. That table probably wasn’t supposed to bear human weight. Nevertheless, he remained standing on the table. He bend a little, pulled his pants down and then defecated on the table. Luckily, he had brought some toilet paper with him. He immediately cleaned his ass, threw the used toilet paper on the ground and wanted to walk out of their backyard. Suddenly he almost froze out of shock when he heard the loud voice of a woman screaming: „Stop, you asshole!“ He turned his head 45 degrees and saw a fat old woman. She asked: „Why did you shit on our table?“. Sjaak van der Wolk answered: „I can’t stand the odour of public toilets. That’s why“. He then slowly walked out of their backyard. He took his bicycle and left. Although he was caught, he still didn’t regret his deed. In fact, he again burst out laughing while bicycling to home.

The next day was Monday. He went to work by bicycle. Figuring out how the cell that destroys dysfunctional cells should be constructed was several times interrupted by laughing pauses. A female colleague, an orange haired woman from London, stepped to Sjaak van der Wolk to ask him to quiet down, because his laughter was distracting her. Sjaak van der Wolk answered: „Get used to it. I am going to do this far more often.“ Sjaak van der Wolk brought a renewed smile to his face.

The female colleague was called Liesje Schipper. 50 minutes later Liesje Schipper was so irritated that she walked to Sjaak van der Wolk and said: „Look at me“. Sjaak van der Wolk moved his head little bit and merely just moved his eyes to see Liesje Schipper. Liesje Schipper said: „Turn your head completely.“ Sjaak van der Wolk turned his head to look Liesje Schipper in the eyes. Suddenly he felt a hard slap to his left cheek. The hit area of his left cheek felt very warm. Sjaak van der Wolk however, kept smiling. He said: „Turning a little bit aggressive, huh?“. Frustrated that her slap didn’t seem to have any effect, she immediately slapped Sjaak van der Wolk for a second time on the left cheek with more force than the previous strike. An enlarged warm area was created on the left cheek. It hurt a bit, but not much. Sjaak van der Wolk responded: „You are cute“. Liesje Schipper said: „I just want you to stop distracting me.“ Sjaak said: „Good thing that nobody saw you doing it“ and winked. Liesje Schipper startled and got back to her chair without saying a word.

At 18:02, Sjaak van der Wolk walked out of the building, took his bicycle and started to bicycle home, 32 kilometres away. At 19:29 he arrived. He walked to his front door to open it, when he heard a voice behind him saying: „So, you’re the one who took a shit in our garden.“ Sjaak van der Wolk quickly turned around and was shocked to see Myrna Gors, a 19 years old lady whose height was 177 centimetres. He wasn’t expecting her to come! Sjaak van der Wolk quickly recovered and defiantly said: „Indeed, and I was also the one who peed in your letterbox.“ Sjaak van der Wolk had to admit to himself: the look on her face was just scary.
Myrna said: „You are going to pay for this“.
Sjaak: „And how are you going to accomplish that?“.
Myrna: „I am going to report you to the police“.
Sjaak started to grin again and said: „Not going to work“.
Myrna: „Why not?“
Sjaak: „Due to all your false reports to the police in the past few years, they don’t believe anything you say any more. They will disperse your report no matter what you tell them“.
Myrna: „In that case I will beat you up right here!“
Sjaak: „You’re welcome“.

Sjaak van der Wolk articulated, while Myrna Gors seemed to talk with some kind of accent. Sjaak van der Wolk considered this to be pretty cute, even though the expression on her face was far from cute.

Myrna walked up to Sjaak. Sjaak held out his hand towards Myrna as a sign for her to stop walking. Sjaak said: „Let’s get into my house first. I’ll clean it up and then we’ll play“. Myrna stopped and said: „Perfect. I will make you regret everything“. They walked into Sjaak’s house. Sjaak closed the front door and said: „Take off your shoes. I will prepare some room. Let’s make it a wrestling match. Submission only.“ Myrna protested: „I am fine by a wrestling match, but I will only stop when I want to, not when you submit“. Sjaak smirked and said: „I hope you will be merciful“. Myrna shouted: „Forget it! I am going to make you cry and beg, no matter how much you give in!“ Sjaak noticed himself getting turned on and getting a boner from hearing these words. „Strange“, he thought. Why did he enjoy her verbal threats so much? He decided to hide this and to just make some room in his living room by moving the furniture.

Myrna took off her shoes. She wasn’t wearing any socks, so she was barefoot now. She also took off her small jacket. When Sjaak van der Wolk saw that, he was slightly intimidated. Her arms were looking quite strong; seemingly tender, but still pretty muscular for a lady. She wore long, black pants and a black tank top. Sjaak van der Wolk also loved to see her feet. They were beautiful.

„You are surprised, aren’t you? Yes, my body made lots of improvements. I am not the weak girl from three years ago. I am fully capable of forcing you into subservience with a fair fight and that’s exactly what I am going to do“, Myrna Gors said.

„Good luck with that“, Sjaak van der Wolk self-assuredly said.

Sjaak van der Wolk wore a t-shirt with short sleeves and pants that went past with knees, but were still short. He took off his socks. Myrna Gors and Sjaak van der Wolk walked to the center of the cleared area and Sjaak van der Wolk announced: „Start!“.

[To be continued...]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Boze_Turk For This Useful Post:

Tags
headscissors, knocking out, madness, trolling, wrestling