Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-Apr-17, 17:14
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,425 Times in 785 Posts
Default Re: Julie Squeeze, HELLO to all of you who have supported my Wrestling ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She doesn't exactly keep it a secret. If you follow her on facebook or twitter, you couldn't miss it. She even came out with her real name. She's pretty public about all that stuff. She's been married for a couple years now.

and, yes, I agree on marriage. It's a little odd sessioning with a married lady, but on the flip side, but how do you know you haven't sessioned with a married woman? Not all of them would make it known.
I kinda view "on the flip side how would I know" the same way I view steroid users in baseball. I'm sure there are some married women I've sessioned with and I'm sure there are steroid users in baseball I don't know about. Doesn't mean I want to know about it.

Also I agree that she should have posted this herself. And honestly, I do get turned off by gofundme campaigns.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post: