Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-Feb-21, 11:06
Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: There’s an app that lets you create your own scenarios for stories

I tried it and found that it was very exhausted experience, I hope that this site in particulate create a game that include multi scenarios for stories. (mother vs son, husband vs wife, neighbor, or SFL league ...etc) also add options (erotic or not), and (match roles).
I believe that this site has a lot of talented author and universe creators, such as but not limited (@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] ,@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]....etc).
I am not talking about interactive story, I request a mixed wrestling story game with a lot of scenarios and the player choices would lead him for a different ends.but even interactive story still good.
hope my idea is clear. and sorry for my bad English as it is not my first language.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zekowrestling For This Useful Post: