Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 03-Aug-20, 20:23
Points: 11,631, Level: 46 Points: 11,631, Level: 46 Points: 11,631, Level: 46
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,019 Times in 630 Posts
Default Re: 8 Years of Sessions, One Expensive Lesson: Don't be friends with session girls

Would this dynamic change in some way between producer and sessioner who appears in videos?
Old 03-Aug-20, 20:58
Points: 22,806, Level: 66 Points: 22,806, Level: 66 Points: 22,806, Level: 66
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts
Default Re: 8 Years of Sessions, One Expensive Lesson: Don't be friends with session girls

My 2 cents on the matter: it’s quite difficult to have 6 or 7 sessions with a girl, usually for me it means 13-14 hours of a very close physical contact, without forming some kind of friendship. This can mean either talking about life, going to dinner, or spending entire days sightseeing. But as the girls learn to know me, they realize how my need to be dominated And brutalized is inherently burning inside me.

Some of them are curious how is it possible for someone to so eagerly want to be dominated like this, but they don’t judge me in any way. They know that I enjoy it, and as we meet and meet more, a lot of them are becoming more creative and Daring in their brutality. In the vast majority of the cases, the repeat sessions are better for me. That’s why I repeat for so many times.

Only in one case the first few sessions were shockingly brutal and in subsequent sessions the girl admitted that she likes me now and can’t do those things to me, but I encouraged her to go back to her old and good ways.

Another thing that is working for me is that inside the session I try to “piss off” the girl by calling her names, flipping the bird, and taunting them with the things I learned about them when we talked, and of course “you have gotten weaker”, “are your legs as weak as before” , etc.... Works like a charm as long as the girls is “pissed off״ and not ACTUALLY pissed off , which never happened. Just silly attempts to provoke them into being more aggressive and brutal.

So, make sure the wrestler is CONVINCED that this is what you want , and in most cases you’ll enter a world of pain and panic.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Aug-20, 13:20
Points: 7,217, Level: 36 Points: 7,217, Level: 36 Points: 7,217, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I think it totally depends on the chemistry and situation and everyone is so different. I know I had many sessions with girls I really only wanted to see sessioning and really didn't want to know beyond that and some I didn't want to session with again. However one girl I developed a platonic friendship that last today except she lives across the country so I don' see her anymore but we vacationed alot even taking our kids to Disneyland. In another case, one girl I sessioned with for about 4 years, we played golf, went to dinners and sporting events and still had sessions regularly.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boxfan209 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Aug-20, 15:24
Points: 373, Level: 6 Points: 373, Level: 6 Points: 373, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I offer session challenges and a arena to have a match. I think rates should be reasonable, but everyone has their own version of what a reasonable rate is. If you don’t like a rate, don’t do a session. Anyways, I’m here for all challengers
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chocolate.Titan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Aug-20, 16:15
Points: 13,616, Level: 50 Points: 13,616, Level: 50 Points: 13,616, Level: 50
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetishWebDev [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is so frustrating considering the cost of these sessions but I think @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] nailed it.

Somebody needs to write a book on how to escape the friendzone with dommes!

I never thought of it this way but it makes complete sense.

One of the girls who I have seen multiple times - we do have great chemistry as friends - is not only less dominant with each subsequent session but less sexual as well. I enjoy the tease and denial game they sometimes play, and during our first session, she grinded on me constantly but gave me nothing more (which was fun to me, in a masochistic sense).

But on our 2nd, 3rd sessions? It's been a lot more like family members wrestling around. Zero sexuality. Her techniques were strong but I felt something lacking that I couldn't put my finger on. That was it.

I don’t think there is an escape from the “Friend Zone”. Doing sessions with women isn’t that much different than dating. So times when you go out on a date your into a women allot more than she is into you, good luck fixing that.
In the past I have had that issue in dating and sessions.

You can learn from me, there is a session wrestler I started wrestling about 25 years ago Off and on. We have wrestled at my place and her place, met in different states. We even went on a trip together once. She knows all about my personal life and I know lots about hers. For the LONGEST time I would push it trying to take our “friendship” to the next level - with no luck. The last few times we wrestled it was like I was 14 years old again wrestling one of my good looking female cousins in the back yard.

The odd thing is, that she contacts me off and on wondering how things are going. She always asks if I have been wrestling anyone else ? If I tell that I have wrestled someone, she gets all pissed !

SO if your in the Friend Zone and don’t like it my advice is run for life, before your head gets all twisted up !
The Following User Says Thank You to AKgrappler For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-21, 04:04
Points: 956, Level: 12 Points: 956, Level: 12 Points: 956, Level: 12
Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9%

i never knew it was even possible to get that kind of relationship with a session wrestler.i definitely would take the advice of the senior members about keeping a professional distance between you and the wrestler.
Old 19-Apr-21, 16:09
Points: 8,160, Level: 38 Points: 8,160, Level: 38 Points: 8,160, Level: 38
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

It’s difficult to a keep a fully ‘professional’ relationship with someone you meet a few times. I think the downside can be that it gets a bit awkward asking them to do exactly what you want when you’ve got to know them well, becomes a bit vanilla...
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-21, 17:58
Producer
Points: 27,544, Level: 72 Points: 27,544, Level: 72 Points: 27,544, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,450 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It’s difficult to a keep a fully ‘professional’ relationship with someone you meet a few times. I think the downside can be that it gets a bit awkward asking them to do exactly what you want when you’ve got to know them well, becomes a bit vanilla...
I understand what you're saying and yes, the entire question comes down to "it depends", but the ability of the provider to still go to "work" when it involves a "friend" is a rare and precious skill, IMO. But that underscores how important it is for clients, would-be clients, and random trolls to give the providers the space they need to do the self-care necessary to keep their games on point.
Old 19-Apr-21, 19:29
Points: 3,890, Level: 26 Points: 3,890, Level: 26 Points: 3,890, Level: 26
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I guess I see things from a different perspective. I can truly say that my having spent considerable time with a couple of ladies (several times a year) and for many years has been a wonderful experience.

The first was a a well known session lady who was still competing at the national level when we first met and we would meet and share a room at the various shows...which allowed me to spend time with so many other wonderful people in the industry.

Lunches, drinks and hanging out at the bar folloed by fun dinners with other competitors, industry folks, etc!!!! Not a bad life...

Now basically retired, but so many great memories!!!

The 2nd lady is still competing after receiving her Pro Card two years ago and we stay in touch about all sorts of things...her upcoming training preparation, our families, etc. But BELIEVE ME when we got together just last month, she reeallly put me through her "wringer". And then we went and had dinner...Steak and French Fries for her and I had a salad...
Old 20-Apr-21, 03:35
Points: 4,083, Level: 26 Points: 4,083, Level: 26 Points: 4,083, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Another thing that is working for me is that inside the session I try to “piss off” the girl by calling her names, flipping the bird, and taunting them with the things I learned about them when we talked, and of course “you have gotten weaker”, “are your legs as weak as before” , etc.... Works like a charm as long as the girls is “pissed off״ and not ACTUALLY pissed off , which never happened. Just silly attempts to provoke them into being more aggressive and brutal.
I've had this work as well. I'll usually tell them ballbusting can be the equalizer in the match and to go full throttle if I get out of line (ass slap, boob grab, or calling them a bitch is a guranteed way to get your nuts turned into peanut butter lol)

Tags
first session, first timer, first timers, lessons, noobs