Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Old 23-Sep-16, 00:36
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 150,164, Level: 100 Points: 150,164, Level: 100 Points: 150,164, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,844 Times in 2,720 Posts
Default Re: Lily's Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillver [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This is a great pic Lily. I love the expression and how relaxed you look.
That was a fun and very sexy video to make. I spent most of it sitting completely on his face in a bully pin so he couldn't breathe without great difficulty. I was also very horny and very wet which adds to the smothering.

Lily xxxxxx

The Following User Says Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-16, 01:33
Points: 75,682, Level: 100 Points: 75,682, Level: 100 Points: 75,682, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,751 Times in 631 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That was a fun and very sexy video to make. I spent most of it sitting completely on his face in a bully pin so he couldn't breathe without great difficulty. I was also very horny and very wet which adds to the smothering.
It takes a good sub to submit to smothering without struggling. Mine can get into a mindset where his breathing shallows, he relaxes completely and his need for air seems reduced.
The Following User Says Thank You to sillver For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-16, 01:34
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 150,164, Level: 100 Points: 150,164, Level: 100 Points: 150,164, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillver [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There are few subs who can truly give up that level of control and sublimate their desires to your own.
We don't go quite as deep as that although we switch into those roles when we make videos or amuse ourselves for a few hours.

Lily xxxxxx

The Following User Says Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-16, 01:41
Points: 75,682, Level: 100 Points: 75,682, Level: 100 Points: 75,682, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,751 Times in 631 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We don't go quite as deep as that although we switch into those roles when we make videos or amuse ourselves for a few hours.
I found as it developed it spread outside the bedroom into everyday life and it isn't a role I adopt anymore. It may be in the background but it's ever present even if it isn't obvious to people who see us doing the shopping or going for a night out.
The Following User Says Thank You to sillver For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-16, 08:57
Points: 1,268, Level: 14 Points: 1,268, Level: 14 Points: 1,268, Level: 14
Last Achievements

Quote:
I certainly can produce more clips like that. If I did, would you buy them?
For sure. Imo guys like girls in thongs more than full panties ... And you might enjoy it more ...
Old 23-Sep-16, 09:38
The Queen Of The Palace
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleT [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For sure. Imo guys like girls in thongs more than full panties ... And you might enjoy it more ...
Dear doubleT

What guys like is amazingly involved. I see what they buy from my store and website and I receive hundreds of emails from people all around the world, all of whom like to talk about their favourite scenario. The ratios are around
55% pantyhose, 35% panties 10% thong although some people don't have a preference.

Personally I far prefer facesitting in panties then pantyhose. I don't mind a thong but it is not quite as comfortable as panties.

Lily xxxxxx

Old 23-Sep-16, 13:40
Points: 6,510, Level: 34 Points: 6,510, Level: 34 Points: 6,510, Level: 34
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Dear doubleT

What guys like is amazingly involved. I see what they buy from my store and website and I receive hundreds of emails from people all around the world, all of whom like to talk about their favourite scenario. The ratios are around
55% pantyhose, 35% panties 10% thong although some people don't have a preference.

Personally I far prefer facesitting in panties then pantyhose. I don't mind a thong but it is not quite as comfortable as panties.
If you're going to be facesitting who needs panties or pantyhose?? Lol.. I know for your videos you have to put those on but we both know that when it's just you two you're wearing very little if anything and you love it!!
By the way guys love thongs until they had some riding in their ass!!! LOL
Old 23-Sep-16, 15:16
The Queen Of The Palace
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbum [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you're going to be facesitting who needs panties or pantyhose?? Lol.. I know for your videos you have to put those on but we both know that when it's just you two you're wearing very little if anything and you love it!!
By the way guys love thongs until they had some riding in their ass!!! LOL
Dear Beachbum
Actually I only facesit without panties for oral sex, like most people.

However panty facesitting and smothering is a different scenario. I spend hours on top of Eric in my panties and love every minute as does he. This is a specific sexual desire that you either have or don't. I can orgasm for an evening like this and Eric explodes at the end for several minutes which is considerably longer than a normal male orgasm after sex.

As I mention in the post you quote, I talk with hundreds of men, most of whom are looking for the fetish of panty facesitting and smothering, not oral sex (as yummy as that is. Mmmm swirling my tongue around a nice hard...... well you know)

Now, naughty Beachbum, since when do Aussies say ass. There's nothing wrong with the word but we use arse or the more polite bum or my favourite bottom.

And about thongs: It's very difficult to get the sand off them after you've walked on the beach in them and before you shove them up your arse to wear as underwear...... giggle

Lily xxxxxx

Old 23-Sep-16, 15:19
The Queen Of The Palace
Last Achievements

A long, dominant facesit follow up to the last judo video, "Black Panties Facesitting After Judo."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A Judo Beatup 30.jpg (195.1 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg A Judo Beatup 41.jpg (203.5 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg A Judo Beatup 49.jpg (198.1 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg A Judo Beatup 50.jpg (201.2 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg A Judo Beatup 51.jpg (197.0 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg A Judo Beatup 44.jpg (195.7 KB, 86 views)

Lily xxxxxx

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-16, 15:22
Points: 6,510, Level: 34 Points: 6,510, Level: 34 Points: 6,510, Level: 34
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Dear Beachbum
Actually I only facesit without panties for oral sex, like most people.

However panty facesitting and smothering is a different scenario. I spend hours on top of Eric in my panties and love every minute as does he. This is a specific sexual desire that you either have or don't. I can orgasm for an evening like this and Eric explodes at the end for several minutes which is considerably longer than a normal male orgasm after sex.

As I mention in the post you quote, I talk with hundreds of men, most of whom are looking for the fetish of panty facesitting and smothering, not oral sex (as yummy as that is. Mmmm swirling my tongue around a nice hard...... well you know)

Now, naughty Beachbum, since when do Aussies say ass. There's nothing wrong with the word but we use arse or the more polite bum or my favourite bottom.

And about thongs: It's very difficult to get the sand off them after you've walked on the beach in them and before you shove them up your arse to wear as underwear...... giggle
Point well taken and I will refer to it as the bottom or arse going forward. Does this mean you need to punish me?? LOL Thanks for your videos and responses, it's always entertaining!
The Following User Says Thank You to Beachbum For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesitting, judo, panties, schoolgirl pin, smother