Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Feb-17, 03:43
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts
Default Re: Axa Jay reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
why are these last messages posted in this thread? I am happy for you (and jealous) that you will have that many sessions , but it's hardly a review, and rather an announcement.
I was asking for help in how to improve my review writing, and didn't think it was worth starting a thread over, to be quite frank. And if you hadn't been so pedantic and written what you just did, the next post I would have made in here would have been a review, and not a response to your rather churlish post.

Thanks to the guy above you for a genuinely helpful post though.

Last edited by Subboy2; 21-Feb-17 at 05:38.
Old 24-Feb-17, 22:24
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Had my session with @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] today at the wrestling factory. I can only say WOW. What a lady.
When we meet, she was very smiley and chatty, and made me feel comfortable pretty much straight away. She was my first of four sessions today (the last for a while as I have just been made redundant ).

The session was everything I could have wished for, and more. I'd love to describe what she was wearing but I've had the stuffing knocked out of me and can't remember, aside from the fact it was a skimpy 2 piece bikini (she looked absolutely stunning).

We started on our knees, and she made sure to ask what I wanted (fantasy style with facesitting, feet domination, scissors and taunting). I knew I was in trouble as soon as we grappled. She absolutely slammed me sideways into the mat, leapt on top of me and stuck me straight into a powerful breast smother from which after a little struggle, I had no choice but to tap. That pretty much set the scene for the rest of the session. I got put down all over the mat - and forced into a variety of holds such as regular lengthy frontal and reverse facesits, scissors (oh my god she is strong), and various foot holds/smothers, where she forced her feet onto my face, and sometimes into my mouth. She also very quickly realised just how ticklish I am, and proceeded to tickle me to death, even gaining a couple of tickle submissions (my feet are extremely ticklish). You name a part of my body, she tickled it! Every now and again I'd be put in a position where she could look straight into my face whilst squeezing hell out of me...that was hot. She frequently switched from smothering me with her gorgeous bum to smothering me with her feet (almost equally as deadly!), and the time flew.

I should also add that she had a smile on her face the whole time (as did I!).

When the time finished (she is not a clock watcher and I'm pretty sure we overran by a few minutes), we hugged, and she gave me another radiant smile, and let me prepare for my next opponent, whilst threatening to tell all the others of my tickle weakness!

I had an AMAZING time as soon as I am back on track work-wise, I shall be rebooking, because she is incredible, and not only incredible strong, but an lovely lovely person too.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-17, 05:29
Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Cheers for posting, yes she is amazing. Deceptively strong and a good array of holds. She improved so much between the sessions I had with her. She's so friendly and happy to tailor the session to your needs.

Sounds like you had a great time. Don't worry about the job, these things happen and for a reason, something else will come along soon
The Following User Says Thank You to The423 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-18, 22:50
Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Axa is a whole load of fun. From the moment you make contact with her she is very professional. She listens, takes note and delivers the exact session that you have requested. She is a lot of fun. Greeting me in a tiny calvin klein bikini and wrestling boots Axa looks absolutely sensational. You first notice her disarming friendly smile, then her tanned, fit gorgeous body. She put on a superb session that included role play, slapping, hair pulling, semi comp wrestling, trash talk, breast smothering, face sitting and a plethora of holds and moves that test you to the fullest. She is a lot of fun. I doubt that there are many women in the uk who could beat her. Having seen her at live events, she always comes out on top. From the getgo her amazing friendly personality shines through. An absolute gold star recommendation. Did i mention that she is a lot of fun?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to markuk1 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-18, 02:46
Points: 3,935, Level: 26 Points: 3,935, Level: 26 Points: 3,935, Level: 26
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Axa is one of the best and can do it all in session from competitive to fantasy. I don’t see many women more than once and I have now sessioned with Axa 4 times.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinned34 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-18, 05:23
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts
Talking Re: Axa Jay reviews

I had also 2 Sessions with Axa! She is really near to Antscha's level and can't wait to meet her again! I can only say: meet her, you will not be disappointed!
Old 22-Jun-18, 13:39
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinned34 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Axa is one of the best and can do it all in session from competitive to fantasy. I don’t see many women more than once and I have now sessioned with Axa 4 times.
I agree with this. If I was asked to make a list of ladies who I know I would be happy being 'exclusive' with, Axa would belong on it.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-18, 10:03
Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I had a great session with Axa when she was in London yesterday. She’s absolutely not a clock watcher – I arrived late but she was still happy to give me the full hour and a half. And she closely paid attention to what I’d asked for in my emails, as well as making sure that I finished the session fully satisfied.

Her head scissors were much more powerful than I expected – she could have knocked me out easily in the front or rear variations. Some of the time I got the same sensation I’ve experienced from women with much bigger legs, where it feels like my head and neck are being torn away from my upper back. And she’s a skilled grappler, showing an ability to control an opponent with little apparent effort. I couldn’t resist her in any way – she always knew how to twist my arm or use her legs to put me where she wanted me. There’s also this trick she uses when applying a grapevine, rubbing your shins to cause some serious pain.

I’d also asked to be tortured with body scissors and that’s what I got, with plenty of variety, having them applied from every possible angle, including triangles. My ribs, stomach, back – everything was hurting at some point. She also managed to body scissor and bear hug me at the same time, which was awesome. She gave me the sensations I love, where it’s almost like you’re in an affectionate embrace, but actually you’re being tortured.

She laughed a lot, especially when I made squealing noises, and she generally seemed to be having a lot of fun. I can definitely see why she’s got a great reputation – she’s laid back and friendly, but also strong and skilled. The whole session was very casual and informal and above all natural - it felt like Axa was just doing something she enjoyed.

Very highly recommended!
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to paper For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-18, 03:40
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Where does Axa advertise? I don't see her on Session Girls?
Old 26-Nov-18, 05:08
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Where does Axa advertise? I don't see her on Session Girls?
She's on WB270: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She's also active on twitter and worth following. She posts photos often. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:

Tags
axa