Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Apr-15, 05:35
Points: 9,963, Level: 43 Points: 9,963, Level: 43 Points: 9,963, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Office Rumble

The whole office could hear the yelling. John had shut the door to try and keep it from being a scene, but Barry was going to be damn sure everyone knew what was going on regardless. As far as he was concerned he wasn’t just passed over, he was stabbed in the back. In the main office no one was making calls or working on email, they sat in rapt silence as Barry tore John a new one.

“Its bullshit, John, and you know it,” Barry screamed.

“This comes from corporate there is nothing I can do about it.” John said trying to calm his top medical equipment sales guy down.

Sierra walked in the office dressed in her Gucci business wear with matching hand bag. She was a stunning woman that was used to commanding the room’s attention the second she walked in, but no one seemed to notice her yet. She removed her sunglasses and clearly looked perturbed as she headed to her desk to drop off her bags.

“You are corporate, John, you have been since you took this job. Hell you’re more corporate now than you were last week.” Barry was fuming, “The whole reason your job is open is because you’re getting promoted up the ladder, and the whole reason that is happening is because I bust my ass day in and day out selling our machines.”

“The head office would like more diversity on the management team, and she’s a two for.” John explained like it was the most sensible thing in the world.

“15 fucking years, John, I have been in this business 15 fucking years. I did everything from sell our disposables, hocked pills, and oh yeah, built our medical machines line up form fucking nothing!” Barry was screaming at the top of his lungs now. The room suddenly noticed Sierra was in the office, and she was walking towards Johns doors. “But is guess knowing the ins and outs of every division of our sales team doesn’t count for shit stacked up against lil’ Miss Brown Sugar Tits. I’m twice the salesman she is and you give my job to that black bitch!”

Sierra opened the door to John’s office and didn’t break her stride as she walked right up to Barry and got in his face, “Let’s get one thing straight, Barry-boy, I wasn’t given shit in this company. I.. Took.. It.”

“Sierra, please close the door and both of you lower your voices,” John said. Sierra closed the door to his office but with one glare managed to cast a spell over the entire staff outside that made it clear to them she was not to be fucked with.

“Am I embarrassing you, John? Is that it? You’re embarrassing yourself when you decided to promote this nappy headed hoe ahead of me.”

-Smack-

Even with the door closed the office could figure out what happened without Barry’s description. “You hit me! John, you saw it this crazy bitch just hit me.”

-Smack- another thunderous slap echoed loud enough for everyone to hear it.

“Hey now, hey now” John said, he had lost control of the situation before Sierra ever showed up, but this could derail his promotion before it ever started.

“She did it again, John, that is grounds for termination, what are you going to do about.” Barry demanded to know.

“What are you going to do about it, bitch?” Sierra said as she inched closer to Berry’s red face. He had his fists balled up trying his damnedest not to act on instinct. The job was his if he could just keep his cool. “Here’s a little lesson on how sales work here, Barry, every day we drop trou and get out the tape measure, biggest stick wins. And in case you haven’t noticed the leader boards I’m crushing you day in and day out. I’m black and I’m a bitch, congratulations for figuring it out. But what you haven’t figured out is I am now your boss. I’m the head nigger in charge, bitch, and I maintain,” Sierra opened John’s door for dramatic effect. “An open door policy.”

“You’re not shit now, slut, you hit me, John saw it. I am going to have you fired, and I am going sue you, this company, John and that is just the start of it.”

“Oh you can settle this in court over the course of years, but like I said open door policy,” Sierra had her hands on her luscious hips and chest out as she stared down Barry, “care to step outside?”

“You’ve got to be joking.” Barry said trying to laugh it off.

“Did I stutter, bitch?” Sierra wasn’t laughing, in fact she was stepping out of her red heeled stilettos, and she still was taller than Barry. “I said you want to step outside and we’ll settle this out of court and in the ally.”

“You can’t do this.” John said.

“It’s after 5, we’re off the clock.” Sierra said, “This is just two people meeting on their own to settle their differences. If Barry wins the job is his, if I win he shuts his mouth and busts his ass just as hard for me as he did for you. No charges get pressed for any one no matter who wins, and this whole business gets swept under the rug. Everyone keeps their jobs and corporate never hears about this.”

“And if I say no?” Barry asked.

“Then everyone will know you are the bitch I say you are. You could sue me for chump change, or you can fight me and keep hold of your balls. I’m woman enough to give you a shot at my job, are you man enough to take it?”

“The promotion is just icing on the cake, getting a chance to bust you in the mouth is all I really need.” Barry said.

The fight was on.

John was quite insistent that there would be no fight, and if they tried to settle things in the parking lot like they wanted to he’d call the cops on them. The entire office was invited to Sierra’s townhouse instead, where she had a padded workout area in her basement for doing Insanity workouts, and consenting adults could do as they like. Everyone including John came of course, no one wanted to miss this. One of the sale staff, Bob, trained BJJ and he got the two to agree to some rules for their fight to make sure things didn’t get to out of hand. They’d wear boxing gloves on their hands after he explained they were more to protect the fighter’s hands than the opponent’s face. Grappling was allowed and encouraged, and things wouldn’t be stopped if they hit the ground. They’d fight to a knockout or the best of five submissions or face sitting pins so everyone knew there was a clear winner. After a pin or submission the fighters would get a 3 minute break before the battle would resume on their feet. Bob offered to lend Barry a pair of shorts from his gym bag if he wanted, but Sierra said she’d strip down and fight Barry in her underwear if he’d do the same.

The entire office crowded into the semi-finished basement of the house. ¾ inch gym mats covered one corner of the basement, and after the weights other workout gear was moved a decent fighting area was formed with walls on two sides meeting at the corners and the spectators forming the other two sides of the “ring.” A couple of milk crates served as stools for the fighters as they shed their office gear and got gloved up to do battle. Sierra tied her hair back and got her hands wrapped before putting them into a pair of red 6 ounce gloves. Barry put his wrapped hands in a blue pair the same size. Barry was 39, but stayed in good shape. He had a thin, athletic build with a little bit of brown hair that centered on his chest and picked up around his belly button. He wore a set of lime green boxer briefs with a four inch leg that showed off his powerful legs.

Sierra was an inch or two taller than her male rival, and started with the company fresh out of college, she was just 25 today. True to her word the mocha skinned beauty stripped out of her office attire to the bra and panties she wore to work that day, a cobalt blue set of laced top hip huggers and a t backed pushup bra with the plunging neckline her work blouse demanded. Her body was ripe and womanly, with round hips and a firm plump ass from squats, she was blessed with a full set of c cup tits, and worked hard to maintain her flat firm belly.

A line of duct tape was put down on the center of the mats and the fighters stepped to it. Bob reminded the fighters his sole job was to pull the winner off the loser, and he’d stay out of this until then. He asked them if there was anything they wanted to say before they fought.

Barry said, “You know my Daddy taught me to never hit a lady.”

“Is that right?” Sierra sneered

“Too bad for you you’re not a lady.” Barry said, “You’re a filthy whore. I’m going to enjoy making you my bitch.”

“We’ll see who’s the bitch,” Sierra spat back.

Bob yelled fight and the two got to fighting immediately. Barry opened throwing leather at his dark skinned opponent, who moved with the grace of dancer. Everyone knew that Sierra had been a cheerleader in college, but it was clear to everyone that she had fought before. Her head movement was crisp and practiced, this wasn’t just a kickboxing class, she moved about the room with the gait of a fighter. The black girl struck first, drilling her white opponent with a snapping jab and landing an over hand right for good measure. Barry got his gloves up and his female opponent punished him with a shot to the belly. Barry was swinging for the fences with each punch he threw, Sierra did her best to not be there when the punches flew, and kept her guard up. Still when she countered with a right hook Barry was able to land a shot of his own that stunned the tall beauty.

The entire office seemed divided on who they wanted to win, Cheryl was yelling “Knock that cunt out!” from the opening bell, but just as many guys wanted to see Barry on his ass. The action was intense and fast from the get go, each of them had been spoiling for a fight and they seemed fairly evenly matched physically. Sierra might have been taller, but Barry weighed about the same, and stayed in shape. Sierra seemed to have the edge in ring craft, but Barry hit harder. After eating a couple jabs from Sierra he was able to work his way in and test her belly and then land an upper cut to the tits that had the women wincing. The pushup bra she wore was hardly suited for fighting, within the first two minutes of fighting one tit fell out and now the other had join her. Sierra had neither the time or need for modesty, as her breasts were exposed to the office. Barry didn’t seem too phased either, he’d seen them before as the two opponents had once been lovers early in Sierra’s career.

Sierra wrapped up Barry with her powerful arms and made the first move to try and take the fight to the ground. What Sierra didn’t know is that Barry wrestled in high school and her little leg sweep wasn’t about to work on him. He tried to shove the enraged black woman off him, but her clinch was too strong. Sierra wasn’t about to let herself get pushed around by a white guy. At the same time she had no answer for Barry’s Greco-Roman throw. He slammed his opponent to the ground and knocked the wind out of her.

Barry was on top of the Sierra and had his forearm driven into her throat. He got right in the black woman’s face and said, “Is that the best you got? Huh, is that your best? Get up and fight you whore.”

And with that Barry got to his feet and raised his gloves. Sierra was shaking with rage as she got up, she promised herself she wouldn’t be humiliated like that again. She took a second to adjust her bra, but in Barry’s eyes she was taking too long and he managed to land a solid shot to the undefended face of Sierra. With one breast still hanging out, Sierra managed to roll with the punch and came back swinging. This time it wasn’t the crisp boxing of earlier, she was intent on beating the white man to a pulp. Barry tried trading leather with his mocha skinned opponent, but found out quickly it was a losing proposition. Sierra beat Barry back with huge haymakers, and all he could do was cover up and back up. Rather than move to the left or right Barry just gave ground until he hit the wall, then things got really messy. Sierra unleashed a torrent of bombs to Barry’s body that had him lifting his knee in an attempt to protect his gut, he was crouching down with his gloves up, but got caught with hooks to the temple time and time again. Sierra’s arms burned, but she kept punching the man who questioned her place in the company. Her opponent lunged at her for another clinch, but the dark skinned woman countered with a well time uppercut to the chin. The whole office seemed to be screaming at Sierra to knock Barry out, and that might have happened if Bob hadn’t been watching so close. Barry tapped the wall with his glove, and Bob managed to pull the strong woman off her male opponent.

“What the hell, why you stopping this he ain’t out yet,” Sierra yelled.

“He tapped, Sierra.” Bob started to explain.

“I want my knockout, I’m owed a knockout.” Sierra protested.

“Best of five submissions, sweetheart, you agreed to the rules.” Bob reminded her.

“That’s a bitch move, Barry,” Sierra said, “I told you he was a bitch.”

“I’m still standing, Sugar tits.” Barry taunted.

“Not for much longer.” Sierra threw down her gloves in frustration as she headed to her corner. The first order of business was removing her bra. It was doing a fat lot of good in the fight, and besides she didn’t want to get any blood on it.

The fighters took a seat on their milk crates and asked for water. Someone had to go upstairs for it and the thirsty fighter gulped it down as they steeled themselves for the next phase of the battle. No ice or towels were provided for the fighters, this was a fight not a boxing match. Instead they glared at each other across the room from their milk crates with burning eyes. Nothing was settled yet, not surprising Adam had been keeping track of the time the two office mates had been fighting for less than five minutes. It had felt longer to everyone watching but especially the fighters. Barry assumed he’d have the advantage being the man in the fight, and Sierra was still young and invincible, but the fight was more brutal than either expected. Someone helped Sierra into her gloves and Bob told them it was time to get back to fighting.

At the line again Sierra did her best to pick up where she left off and came out swinging. Barry was ready for her and ducked the punch as he drove into for a take down. Sierra might not have had Barry’s wrestling training, but she was the better athlete, her catlike balance kept her upright for the moment. She had a freehand and was able to rain punches to Barry’s back as he had his face press into her tits still looking for the take down. The black woman had a good sprawl and Barry was left fumbling around trying to get a good hold of his opponent’s satin wrapped ass in a set of small blue boxing gloves. Still Sierra was getting worried, Barry was backing her up as he pumped his legs, and she knew enough about fighting she didn’t want to get trapped in the corner with him. Finally she hit pay dirt, her red glove landed on Barry’s kidney and he dropped to one knee like a stone.

Sierra didn’t waste a second of time, she pushed Barry’s face off her and began slamming punches with one hand while holding his head still with the other. A flash of red showed Sierra had drawn first blood, but Barry wasn’t about to give up. His wrestling gave him an advantage again, as he was able to take the strong young woman standing over him down with a fireman’s carry.

Sierra knew she was in trouble with Barry on the ground. It was an open debate who was the stronger of the two, but it was clear Barry was the better wrestler. Sierra knew she had one thing she had to do, and that was keep Barry off her face. If you could shove your junk into your opponent’s face for five seconds it counted as a point. She was sure that was the only way Barry wanted to win, shoving his dick in her face, and she did everything possible to keep him away. As it was he had Sierra pinned down with a crucifix, but was working a choke with his forearm while he tried to mount her. The black woman fought with a wild fury to get out from under the white man. She threw punches and elbows, bucket her hips, and kicked out, but Barry stayed calm. He as an anaconda and the more she struggled the tighter the trap was set. Barry couldn’t get a full mount, but stumbled his way into Sierra’s closed guard.
For a moment Sierra thought she had the advantage, as she had Barry in what she though was a fairly convincing body scissors.

“I’m going to crush you, till you scream my name, bitch.”

“Uggh,” was all Barry could choke out at first. Sierra couldn’t help but get a little wet as blood from the cut she caused dripped down on her as Barry struggled to talk trapped clutched in her long strong, powerful legs. The older man might not have been able to talk but he could still fight, and Barry started unloading his blue leather covered fists on the lovely red boned woman. At first it was shots to the guts and tits, but then the hammer fists to the face started falling. Now it was Sierra moaning as the fists kept falling. She swung back but couldn’t punch with anything remotely powerful from her back, while Barry could lean into his blows. Sierra held onto her body scissor hoping it would be enough, it was all she had left, but Barry didn’t seem to notice the pain now that he’d smashed Sierra’s nose and his own blood mixed with hers. Finally Sierra had no choice but to tap, and Bob pulled Barry off her.

At first Barry thought he won, Sierra lay on the ground for several seconds before she could get up and crawl to her stool. Barry didn’t make it any secret he was happy he could keep on fighting, he told everyone he was going to enjoy beating Sierra’s ass some more like the uppity hoe she was. Sierra didn’t bother talking back, she was too busy trying to think about how she’d get even in the next round.
Three minutes was over quicker than either fighter thought possible. The will to fight was still strong for the man and woman, but the battle was taking its toll. Then they met at the line they had their fists up, but within seconds they found themselves dropping guard against their will. Even tired standing up favored the younger woman. Sierra knew not just how to fight, but how to box, and confounded her male opponent with her footwork.

Most of the office watching the fight thought the fight was as good as over after the beating Sierra took the ground. No one expected the pretty young woman to be able to come back from something like that, or even want to. Sierra was made of sterner stuff. She used her jab to keep Barry at bay, punishing him with her cross when he dropped his guard. Barry wasn’t a fool, he knew he had the advantage on the ground and shot in for a take down a couple times. Sierra being a boxer knew how to work angles and could side step his sloppy shooting takedown now. The crowd loved it when the strong ebon haired woman made him pay stopping him with an uppercut then hooking to the body.

Barry knew his plan wasn’t working, so he adapted it. If wrestling wouldn’t work he’d just have to trade leather with Sierra. He got his guard up and waded in to do battle with the younger woman in the lacy cobalt panties. Simply throwing leather wasn’t working, his punches were wide and sloppy, and his graceful opponent had a clear speed advantage on him. Sierra was too fast to get hit now that she was fighting defensively. Barry decided to gamble with a dangerous play. He weakened his punches while tightening his guard. The older man put his faith in his core work and left his belly relatively open and dared Sierra to fight him on the inside.

Sierra hit hard, and the small 6 ounce gloves she wore did little to dampen the impact of her fists. Barry took her shots while trying to land some punches himself. Long jabs to keep his opponent close to him, and remind Sierra she’d be in worst shape if she backed up. There seemed little danger of that, Sierra was still pissed about the beating she took on the ground and was getting her payback now. Her hooks and uppercuts rocked Barry, she felt alive and powerful rocking the white guy. And in that moment the trap was sprung. With Sierra slamming her red gloves to the inside she was finally close enough for Barry to clinch with, and he took hold of the aggressive black woman.

Sierra knew she was in trouble the second Barry shoved his chest into her round tits. He had locked his glove hands behind her back before she could react. Sierra was able to fight off his first clumsy trip attempt, but as long as she was held by Barry she was in trouble. The younger woman tried to overpower her male opponent to break the hold, but Barry held firm. Sierra bull rushed the two of them into the wall bringing a cheer from their coworkers watching the fight, but Barry held firm. He pushed Sierra into the wall, and then slammed them both down to the cold hard ground.

It was a mad scramble on the mats as the two fought for position. Bucking her hips Sierra was able to get on her side, almost sweeping Barry. He wasn’t going to give up, he pushed back with his hips, and Sierra could feel his erect member drive into her panties. The anger fueled her and she continued battle with Barry till she made it to her knees. Barry tried to bring the mocha skinned woman down, but she battered him down with a solid one-two from her red gloves, she was about to get to the safety of her feet when Barry was able to grab hold of Sierra’s ponytail and yank her down to the mat’s again. Sierra ground her elbow into Barry’s side, and he roared back in pain. The two rolled around on the ground fighting for position, time and time again Barry would pin the strong young woman down for a second for her to buck free. Sierra though she got the advantage when she managed to lock Barry in a body scissor, but by now both fighters were covered in sweat and Barry started to wiggle free. He pinned down Sierra’s arm with one blue gloved hand while he pushed on her body scissor with the other. Slowly Barry inched his way further up the amazon’s body maintaining his dominate position.

When Barry managed to mount Sierra the crowd went wild. What man hadn’t been teased by Sierra’s big ass, her strong long legs and oh so short skirts. Barry was just living out a day dream every one of them had. Sierra screamed and struggled, but it too late, her arms were pinned down, Barry sat on her chest and was inching closer with each second to score another fall.

“You want this don’t you, bitch?” Barry asked. “You’ve been dreaming about having this cock in your face, haven’t you?”

He’d done it, Barry had mounted Sierra’s face and he now rubbed his dick all over her, “Tell me how it tastes you, dumb whore.”

Five seconds feels like an eternity when you are being held down against your will. Barry was pulled of Sierra but she didn’t want to take her rest period. It didn’t help that Barry was goading her on.

“You want some more of this don’t you,” Barry said grabbing his package with his blue glove. “You can’t wait for another taste of what I got.”

“I’ve seen bigger dicks on a Ken doll you pussy,” Sierra spat back, “Let’s finish this now.”

“You’ll be finished, sweet cheeks, don’t worry about that.” Barry said as he sat on his milk crate sipping water. “Next round I win the whole damn thing.”

Sierra couldn’t be bothered to sit down she paced the wall like a caged tiger, taking one swig of water while she waited to be called to the line again. She was only dimly aware that she was hurt she knew she was bleeding from somewhere but she didn’t care. She had just been humiliated by Barry and Sierra was determined to get revenge.

The fighters were called to the line once again, and Sierra came immediately to the center of the mats with her gloves up high. Barry took his time, but felt confident he had the woman beat. Fight was yelled out and Sierra struck hard and quick with her jab. Another punch landed, and then a solid cross, seconds into this latest struggle Barry was already trying to clinch. Rather than try and punch her way out, Sierra locked her gloved hands together and squeezed has hard as she could. Barry screamed out as he was locked in Sierra’s bear hug. The taller black woman lifted Barry up and squeezed even harder while several of the office workers screamed encouragement.

“Who’s the bitch now, Barry?” asked Sierra.

Barry didn’t have time to talk, he was flailing his legs around like a demon and when that failed he resorted to trying to punch his way out. Sierra took Barry’s punched like a champ, and fought back the best way should could, by squeezing harder and shaking him like a ragdoll. No one could believe the power this young woman was displaying. Barry was getting scared and fought back with every tool at his disposal, going so far as to head butt the woman squeezing the life out of him. Sierra was force to drop Barry who was sucking air while the black woman tried to get her bearings. It was a race to see who would recover first, and Sierra won it. She came at Barry with a hard shot to the liver that dropped the white man to the ground. She could hear the air rushing out as Barry landed with a thud even as the women cheered Sierra on.

Sierra could have finished the fight then, but she wanted to make Barry suffer. She stuck her dirty foot in his face and kicked over the man who was on his hands and knees.

“Come on, Barry, I thought you were going to make me your bitch,” Sierra called out before rubbing her foot in his face again. “Come on and fight, pussy… Pathetic.”

Bob was about to call the fight for Sierra, when Barry started to get to his feet.

“I’m not done with you yet, Cunt.” Barry spit out as he got to his knees. Sierra didn’t like that one bit, and decked Barry before he could even stand up, putting him on his back again. Barry lay on his back and looked up at the powerful queen that stood above him. He wanted to run, or move, but his muscles were jelly after that last hit. Sierra still fumed from having Barry’s dick shoved in her face, now it was her turn to rub her sweat soaked body over Barry. She paused for a moment to drive her big round tits in his face it both cut off his air and humiliated him to be tit smothered in this way.

“I see you drooling over my tits, Cracker,” Sierra taunted, “So tell me how you like ‘em now? My sugar tits as sweet as you hoped?”

“Mrrrmffa,” was all Barry could manage to say as his face was ground into Sierra’s tits. Barry was trying his best to fight back but he was too weak to bridge out of Sierra’s pin, so he was left swing with one gloved hand, and trying to pull Sierra’s ebon hair with the other. The former cheerleader was ready for him. She got hold of his punching arm and placed that hand over his. She broke her breast smother to put her knee over his arm to pin it down. Barry was still yanking at her hair, but Sierra fought through the pain she rightly guessed Barry couldn’t hold to well in the gloves they wore to fight in. She pinned his other hand over her head and then knelt over that arm. Now Sierra’s wet box hung inches above her opponent’s face. Barry could smell her musky wetness even before she lowered herself onto him. Barry fought for air as Sierra lowered her muff onto Barry cutting off his air, she took a moment to pose with her biceps curled showing off her raw feminine power. Now it was Barry suffering and eternity as he lay under Sierra’s panties.

Bob pulled Sierra off Barry and then asked “Do you still want to continue?”

“Hell yeah,” Barry shouted even as he still lay on the mat sporting major wood from Sierra’s face sitting.

“Don’t lie, Bitch.” Sierra said, she had pulled off her gloves and kept them squeezed between her knees as she attempted to put her hair back in a ponytail. “You know I got all up in yo ass and you couldn’t do shit about it.”

“You trying to back out of this now, bitch?” Barry said, as he was now at least sitting up.

“What can I say, may daddy taught me not to fight bitches.” Sierra said.

“Laugh it up, bitch, we’ll see who’s laughing in the end.”

The rest period was over before either fighter wanted it to be, but they made it to the line anyway. Both of them were beaten and spent. Sierra managed to get her gloves up for token defense of her lovely chest, but left her face open. Barry had been battered and beaten but still had some fight in him. He clocked Sierra as hard as he could, but the mighty woman just rolled with the punch. A second punch was ducked and Sierra countered with a right cross that caused Barry to stumble back. Every punch thrown was slow and deliberate, and everyone one of them seemed to carry the potential to finally settle the matter between the man and woman.

They were fighting for more than a job title and raise at this point. It was a matter of honor that had to be settled. Each of them had tasted defeat, and been humiliated by the other in front of the whole office. The only way they were going to get their pride back was by winning. Feints became the primary form of defense in the fight, neither of them felt they could take much more punishment. The fight was building to a crescendo now, at almost the same moment both fighters decided to go for broke and start throwing leather. Fifteen seconds of hard punching resulted in the man and woman clinching, or rather falling into each other. Both fighters rested their heads on the other’s shoulder, a brief respite before the final confrontation.

Sierra could feel Barry’s throbbing member press into her as he whispered in her ear. “Why won’t you just go down?”

Sierra’s head perked up at that and she shoved Barry of her then jabbed him in the face.

“Because I am more of man than you’ll ever be.” Sierra said as she jabbed in again, “and more woman than you could ever handle.”

A hooking right put the exclamation point on the sentence. Barry crashed down to the ground like timber. Sierra knew she had just landed the home run knockout blow and raised her arms in victory, hoping around her fallen opponent like she could go five more rounds. Everyone was clapping and cheering the victress who couldn’t help but smile in spite of the blood and the bruises.

“Boss bitch, mutha fuckas’, you’re looking at the Boss bitch.” Sierra screamed.

Several people had now taken up the chant of “Boss Bitch!” as Sierra paraded around in victory. She took a moment to look down at Barry as he started to stir. She couldn’t help but shove her sweaty foot in his face one more time.

“What’s my name, bitch? What’s my name?” Sierra demanded to know, as Barry tried to keep some dignity by not crying after he got knocked out by a woman. Carol came to his aid, pulling Sierra off Barry so she could raise her blood spattered hand in victory.

“The winning alpha female of the office, and undisputed Boss Bitch, Sierra!!!” she shouted.

The whole office now cheered and applauded their new boss who soaked in the cheers as they took turns shaking her gloved hand or hugging her after she had been given a towel. Everyone had now forgotten Barry who still laid on mats a broken sobbing man.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ironkobe For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-15, 18:02
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Default Re: Office Rumble

Finally, A story I can truly enjoy. No unrealistic size comparsion, no one side fights! Just a good old drag out fight between a male and a female. Thank you for posting this great story.
Old 30-Apr-15, 18:57
gameking

Holy crawl, that was awesome. Write more of these man.
Old 04-May-15, 14:38
Points: 9,963, Level: 43 Points: 9,963, Level: 43 Points: 9,963, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Thanks for the kind words, I am working on another fight story or so, but it is one of a couple projects I have knocking around. Rest assured I will share what I have when the project is finished.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ironkobe For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Mar-19, 10:06
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

We worked in the same office. The only thing I admired about her was her beauty. Her cleavage was often visible and I have a thing for cute tits. But we got on each other’s nerves. Because I am an older man, with more experience, I felt she should do things my way. She insisted that she was right. During today’s argument she slapped my face. I responded with a punch towards her face. She blocked my punch and she immediately gave me a long and bloody boxing lesson. The other girls in the office were laughing at me and cheering her on. Her jabs and uppercuts were battering me to the point of helplessness. I became afraid of her and stunned by the damage she was doing to me. I never felt so much pain in my life. Cathy said “Look at Jeff’s erection. He must be enjoying this!” To do something about my erection, this fighting female snapped a front kick into my balls and I fell to the floor in agony. The girls laughed some more. She said “Get up, I’m not done with you yet.” I knew I had to keep fighting to earn a chance for respect in my office, but her fists kept pounding away at me. I was trembling and soon I was crying. Finally she knocked me out. This was one lesson I will never forget.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rapidjeff For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-19, 14:48
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidjeff [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I never felt so much pain in my life. Cathy said “Look at Jeff’s erection. He must be enjoying this!”
The next day at the office Jennifer, a beautiful young secretary who I had rape fantasies about, told me to bring her some coffee. In my most authoritative voice, I told her I am not her servant. She replied “Do I have to beat you up like Cathy did yesterday?” Jennifer is even shorter than Cathy, so I just laughed at her. I tried to picture Jennifer fighting me, but the idea was just too comical for me to imagine. By this time a crowd was gathering, looking for some entertainment. I was in my suit and tie, and Jennifer wore a short, sexy dress. I was distracted by her tits when her foot smashed into my jaw, spinning me around. A high kick while she wore a dress exposed her red panties, but she was single-mindedly focused on beating me to a pulp. Her karate chop to my neck stunned me. After two more karate chops, I fell to the floor. She said “What kind of pussy lets a girl beat him up?” While I was trying to think of a clever answer, she grabbed my neck to lift me to my feet and then she used judo to throw me over her shoulder. I was hurt and confused. I never imagined that this sexy secretary was capable of defeating me in hand-to-hand combat. I began to get truly afraid of her. Then it was time for more karate chops to increase my pain and render me helpless to resist her savage attacks. Shawna shouted “Kick his ass! Make him cry!” Jennifer nailed me with a kick to the balls. By now I was whimpering from the pain. She said “I always wanted to kick Mister Macho in the balls.” The girls laughed again. The smile on Jennifer’s face told me that she was enjoying this beatdown. She put my hand on her breast as a reminder that a female was doing this to me. I felt her erect nipple beneath the thin fabric of her dress. That only increased my erection. Then she unzipped my pants and jacked me off moments before her fists knocked me out. When I woke up, girls from my office were still laughing at me. I never felt so emasculated in my life. I was shocked when one of the girls said “He’s lucky Jennifer didn’t bring her strap-on.” Shawna, who I always thought of as an exotic sex kitten, warned me with a smirk to prepare myself, because tomorrow it will be her turn to take me apart.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rapidjeff For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Mar-19, 13:35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidjeff [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Shawna, who I always thought of as an exotic sex kitten, warned me with a smirk to prepare myself, because tomorrow it will be her turn to take me apart.
I wrote two episodes of this story. I would like to see if one of you can write the third chapter of one man's painful week at the office. It can star Shawna or whoever else you choose.
Old 16-Mar-19, 16:12
Last Achievements

Quote:
I would like to see if one of you can write the third chapter of one man's painful week at the office. It can star Shawna or whoever else you choose.
I will not write the third chapter of one man's painful week at the office, but if one of you writes the third chapter, I will add the next chapter after that. Give it a try.

Tags
boxing, competitive, domination, face sitting, knockout, mixed fight mma