Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion > Can women really beat men?

Old 25-Jun-20, 21:37
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,227 Times in 425 Posts
Default Re: Average Man vs Average Woman: it depends on how you define average

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You missed the point.

The point wasn’t how much she lifted or whether she’s on steroids, it’s that many guys overestimate themselves and fail miserably when attempting to live up to their own hype.

Yes, women sometimes do this too, but it’s a lot more common in men.
Not only that, it is extremely dangerous to try and squat weight like that without having the proper form first.

We won't even mention the fact that he didn't have a spotter, nor did he use the catch bars.

Last edited by cbpinfan; 25-Jun-20 at 21:39. Reason: further clarity
The Following User Says Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jun-20, 08:22
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You missed the point.

The point wasn’t how much she lifted or whether she’s on steroids, it’s that many guys overestimate themselves and fail miserably when attempting to live up to their own hype.

Yes, women sometimes do this too, but it’s a lot more common in men.
Well, i don´t think we need the male bashing you are trying to use in almost every post in order to express our admiration to strong or skilled women.
I tend to think the other way around, but it might be linked to a fetish in your case, and this is not really reasonable then.

i find crossfit women formidable because they just outperform men who are outstanding elite athletes on their own (if i suspend my critics of drug using here).
I prefer to see a skilled woman defeating a skilled man, than a guy who doesn´t know what he is doing or who is half her size.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to garcon55 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jun-20, 15:22
Points: 57,916, Level: 100 Points: 57,916, Level: 100 Points: 57,916, Level: 100
Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,824 Times in 1,933 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, i don´t think we need the male bashing you are trying to use in almost every post in order to express our admiration to strong or skilled women.
I tend to think the other way around, but it might be linked to a fetish in your case, and this is not really reasonable then.

i find crossfit women formidable because they just outperform men who are outstanding elite athletes on their own (if i suspend my critics of drug using here).
I prefer to see a skilled woman defeating a skilled man, than a guy who doesn´t know what he is doing or who is half her size.
This is a forum where femdom and humiliation of men is part and parcel of its theme. I (and others) am not going to stop bashing men so you’re shit out of luck I’m afraid. lol. I don't even think I've said anything all that harsh on men.

If you prefer not to see the kinds of things I post about, why keep replying? Clearly you’re triggered by it. It’s almost as if these women are humiliating you and this is your way of dealing with your insecurities and inner turmoil.

I prefer not to see men letting tiny women face-sit them, fake wrestling matches where men aren’t trying, etc. Guess what - I don’t reply in those threads or go around biting at the ankles of people indulging in those themes.
Old 26-Jun-20, 17:27
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
This is a forum where femdom and humiliation of men is part and parcel of its theme. I (and others) am not going to stop bashing men so you’re shit out of luck I’m afraid. lol. I don't even think I've said anything all that harsh on men.

If you prefer not to see the kinds of things I post about, why keep replying? Clearly you’re triggered by it. It’s almost as if these women are humiliating you and this is your way of dealing with your insecurities and inner turmoil.

I prefer not to see men letting tiny women face-sit them, fake wrestling matches where men aren’t trying, etc. Guess what - I don’t reply in those threads or go around biting at the ankles of people indulging in those themes.

It is a male vs female forum, where we discuss about women able to fight and defeat men. Insecurities express sometimes themselves by lowering a whole gender or a whole race (which you also do occasionally when you are trash talking about indians or middle east men being dwarves)
If you look for femdom and humiliation, there are plenty of other BDSM forums, where you can write how pathetic the male gender is.

Last edited by garcon55; 26-Jun-20 at 17:32.
Old 26-Jun-20, 18:24
Points: 57,916, Level: 100 Points: 57,916, Level: 100 Points: 57,916, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It is a male vs female forum, where we discuss about women able to fight and defeat men. Insecurities express sometimes themselves by lowering a whole gender or a whole race (which you also do occasionally when you are trash talking about indians or middle east men being dwarves)
If you look for femdom and humiliation, there are plenty of other BDSM forums, where you can write how pathetic the male gender is.
The guy 1 day back from being banned telling me how to conduct myself on this forum.

1. I don't recall ever using the word dwarf/dwaves in reference entire nations. If I did, it was obviously joke and everyone else took it as it was intended. You have to be able to take a joke and not be a triggered snowflake over this kind of thing.

2. I have never "lowered a whole gender".

3. The average Indian/Yemeni/Nepalese man is shorter than the average Danish/Swedish/Latvian woman. FACT. Facts don't care about your feelings.

A lot of guys on here enjoy seeing men getting height mogged. I often post things I think others will enjoy. Just because you don't enjoy something, then it's tough shit, you'll just have to look away. I'm not here to please you or to conform to your bizarre way of thinking.
Attached Images
File Type: png 0pgm2hfzdx401.png (747.3 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg 46822626_209533366648639_1800181832279508401_n.jpg (122.1 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg images.jpg (10.0 KB, 52 views)

Last edited by jiminy; 26-Jun-20 at 18:36.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jun-20, 20:07
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,227 Times in 425 Posts

Referring back to the squatting video, I will bash anyone that goes under the squat rack with that kind of weight on the bar and that inexperience. Put the macho ego aside, learn the proper form, and then increase the weight from there. It can be done without steroids too.
Old 26-Jun-20, 20:35
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
The guy 1 day back from being banned telling me how to conduct myself on this forum.

1. I don't recall ever using the word dwarf/dwaves in reference entire nations. If I did, it was obviously joke and everyone else took it as it was intended. You have to be able to take a joke and not be a triggered snowflake over this kind of thing.

2. I have never "lowered a whole gender".

3. The average Indian/Yemeni/Nepalese man is shorter than the average Danish/Swedish/Latvian woman. FACT. Facts don't care about your feelings.

A lot of guys on here enjoy seeing men getting height mogged. I often post things I think others will enjoy. Just because you don't enjoy something, then it's tough shit, you'll just have to look away. I'm not here to please you or to conform to your bizarre way of thinking.
Are you so ignorant that you don' t suspect that people in these countries suffer extrem poverty and terrible living conditions and that is the reason why they are that small?

People in west Europe before the industrialisation were as small as these guys, but of course you ignore that.

But at the end of the day you get your kink out of this stuff, portraying men of third world countries as inherently inferior to women of north european countries.

And if i get banned again for saying that, i have no problem with it.
Old 27-Jun-20, 04:00
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,531 Times in 659 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lthasatan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That is not ignorant. People that are not able to see it in context are either ignorant or, more commonly, ideologically motivated.

When one says 'men are stronger than women', it is obvious that they mean in the vast majority. No need to interject with #notall.

I like my fantasy world where Sheena is the average woman as well, but it is not reality.

Added after 7 minutes:

Still man. Man are genetically taller and tend to have more lean mass (yes #notall, I am talking about the trend).

Woman that are as large as man will be generally obese.

Still you can keep trying since, "If you torture the data long enough, it will confess to anything"
Most debates about gender or race differences can be better described with:
"There's more variation within groups than between them."

So when we say "Men are taller than women": the average man is taller than the average woman .. But the difference between a tall woman and a short woman is much greater than the difference between men and women:

You can basically be a tall person or a short person .. The men vs women bit only explains about 25% of the difference.

Just the same with strength .. There are basically strong people and weak people .. There's a huge difference at the elite level – because the bell curve distribution ensures virtually no women are in the very top range of male outcomes.

But as someone who lives in the gym, there's such a huge difference between people who can lift heavy and people who can't (some of whom will be exercise 'non-responders', so they might not get stronger anyway), and only about 25% of the difference is gender.

You can say "Men are taller than women", but there are quite a few girls over 6 feet at my gym, and quite a few guys around 5'4 .. So, to me, it doesn't describe things well
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ryan Futuristics For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jun-20, 05:59
Last Achievements

Quote:
But at the end of the day you get your kink out of this stuff, portraying men of third world countries as inherently inferior to women of north european countries.
Again, I challenge you to find where I said any of those words in this thread???

I said the average Indian/Yemeni/Nepalese man is shorter than the average Danish/Swedish/Latvian woman which is simply the truth. It seems, as Jack Nicholson said to Tom Cruise "You can't handle the truth!"

Huge disparities in height exist in European countries too. We can observe short men and tall women there, too.

If only his parents had passed on better height genetics!

...and he ate a better diet.

...and he worked out every day.

...and he took steroids!

But they didn't. And he doesn't. She's bigger. Fact.

Added after 28 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Futuristics [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Most debates about gender or race differences can be better described with:
"There's more variation within groups than between them."

So when we say "Men are taller than women": the average man is taller than the average woman .. But the difference between a tall woman and a short woman is much greater than the difference between men and women:

You can basically be a tall person or a short person .. The men vs women bit only explains about 25% of the difference.

Just the same with strength .. There are basically strong people and weak people .. There's a huge difference at the elite level – because the bell curve distribution ensures virtually no women are in the very top range of male outcomes.

But as someone who lives in the gym, there's such a huge difference between people who can lift heavy and people who can't (some of whom will be exercise 'non-responders', so they might not get stronger anyway), and only about 25% of the difference is gender.

You can say "Men are taller than women", but there are quite a few girls over 6 feet at my gym, and quite a few guys around 5'4 .. So, to me, it doesn't describe things well
Sensible post. I keep saying huge disparities exist among and between genders. I think a lot of people approach this kind of thing with tunnel vision of the idealistic 'man' and 'woman'.

When people say 'man' they think Arnie, The Rock, Brock Lesnar. And when they say woman they think Jennifer Lawrence, Angelina Jolie, etc. But that's hardly a reflection of the wider population. Walk into a Walmart or your populated town/city center ... Huge disparity is what you'll see.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg maxresdefault3.jpg (69.8 KB, 377 views)

Last edited by jiminy; 27-Jun-20 at 05:59.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jun-20, 06:43
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Futuristics [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I love this graph. I know it's about height but, as Ryan says, a similar graph could be done for strength - and, I would add, wrestling ability if this could be defined and measured. Such graphs will show the male curve shifted to the right of the female curve. The shift sizes, and variation about the mean, will be different for the different items being measured but the high-level picture would be the same (male curve shifted to the right of the female curve).

I think these graphs answer the majority of this entire thread (and many other threads!). I am a male and would love to know where I sit amongst the female curve for wrestling, i.e. what percentage of females can beat me. I guess this requires the answers to two questions:
1) Where do I sit amongst the male curve? I'll guess the 20th percentile (20% below me, 80% above me).
2) How far to the right of the female curve is the male curve for wrestling? I don't know but if it is the same as the curve for height, I can beat just over half of females. That feels about right to me. There are a lot of females that don't train that I am sure I could beat.

Obviously training matters. Females that train are in the very right of their graphs - and so tend to destroy me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:

Tags
discussion, female supremacy, indian, physical domination, strength