Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Jul-20, 05:18
Points: 2,188, Level: 19 Points: 2,188, Level: 19 Points: 2,188, Level: 19
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Twitter Drama

This guy is a turd. I really hate how he is mentioning Jennifer Thomas in some of this stuff. She is one of the sweetest women I have ever met, and he is calling her out on a few of the tweets say that Session Girls is supporting these women by advirtising them. And threatening to protest the Session Girls Live even in September.

This guy is a piece of work.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bernie1212 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-20, 12:57
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

-Cheyenne Jewel mentions that she cut ties with Mark 7 years ago

-Goddess Kya & Cheyenne Jewel have a heated discussion. Cheyenne maintains that she agrees that the genre should be a thing of the past and that she'll still be removing the vids from her store. Kya mentions that she has a problem with her profiting off racist videos. Full convo and tweets are in the attachments and when you click the tweets.

-Cheyenne Jewel says that Mark has a Half Limp Worm and that she regrets participating in those old videos with him

-Mark says he'll be at the session girls event, streaming the front door and making a scene

Attached Images
File Type: png 1.png (145.0 KB, 74 views)
File Type: png 2.png (66.5 KB, 65 views)
File Type: png 3.png (52.0 KB, 57 views)

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 04-Jul-20 at 14:34.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-20, 16:37
Producer
Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,211 Times in 581 Posts

Sent June 30th

Hi Mark,

I am sure that you will not agree with what I write as far as my thoughts behind Bella Ink, however I hope you have some understanding where I come from. I respect your thoughts and I hope you can respect mine.

I believe Bella Ink did these videos as part of a Custom Script and was acting . Just like in the movies , actors play a role. I do not believe Bella Ink really is a racist . It's knowing the difference between fantasy and reality. Also, the first video you sent , I am not sure of this , but I believe the guy in the video is the one who asked her to perform this "racist" character.

In any case , I don't agree with you about banning her. This does not mean I support the content of her videos or that I am racist . It simply means I see it differently than you do.

I am sure many people will see your point , but many people would also see mine.

Also, in regards to you saying I avoid confrontation that is true , especially if it involves drama. I don't believe "Drama " serves a good purpose and I choose other more peaceful ways to try to solve issues.

All the Best ,
Jennifer
Old 04-Jul-20, 16:47
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Nobody [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This guy just loves drama and attention. He's a drama queen.
I've never really heard of him but what girls hasn't he burned a bridge with? It seems like he's the enemy of every woman on the scene. How is he still around?
The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-20, 16:51
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Very well said Jennifer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-20, 17:02
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts

This Mark attacks Bella and Cheyenne, yet there is a copious amount of material out there from many others. Methinks that clients asked for it, therefore the market exists.

Beware of guys like this and the cancel culture. Once the ball gets rolling, it becomes an avalanche. Soon, the hiccup fetish will have to be banned because it is insensitive towards erratic diaphragms.
The Following User Says Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-20, 17:17
Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sent June 30th
I believe Bella Ink did these videos as part of a Custom Script and was acting . Just like in the movies , actors play a role. I do not believe Bella Ink really is a racist . It's knowing the difference between fantasy and reality. Also, the first video you sent , I am not sure of this , but I believe the guy in the video is the one who asked her to perform this "racist" character.
I sessioned with Bella Ink about a year ago, and we discussed this whole thing. You are exactly right. She was just performing a role. She is no more racist for this than an actor is for portraying a klansman in a Hollywood movie.

Mark really needs to fuck off. But seeing as how he loves drama and attention, I doubt he will do so. So we, as a scene or community, need to just ignore him. If we collectively deny him, he will go away. Stop responding to him. Stop making posts and threads about him. Just block him and all of his accounts and pretend that he doesn't exist. He doesn't actually care about muh raycism. He just wants attention. Stop giving it to him.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnny Nobody For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-20, 17:37
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Nobody [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I sessioned with Bella Ink about a year ago, and we discussed this whole thing. You are exactly right. She was just performing a role. She is no more racist for this than an actor is for portraying a klansman in a Hollywood movie.

Mark really needs to fuck off. But seeing as how he loves drama and attention, I doubt he will do so. So we, as a scene or community, need to just ignore him. If we collectively deny him, he will go away. Stop responding to him. Stop making posts and threads about him. Just block him and all of his accounts and pretend that he doesn't exist. He doesn't actually care about muh raycism. He just wants attention. Stop giving it to him.
I’ll second this motion!
The Following User Says Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-20, 17:43
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,015 Times in 624 Posts

Wait until he hears about South Park.
Dudes gonna lose his mind!!

Hotel Scuffle/Saturday Night Tournament
SNT fighters gallery > https://www.malevsfemale.org/album.php?albumid=1205

The Terror Twins
Old 04-Jul-20, 18:00
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Mark goes back on his main & says he wants to go on a Phone Call with Jennifer and work this all out(in the attachment)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've never really heard of him but what girls hasn't he burned a bridge with? It seems like he's the enemy of every woman on the scene. How is he still around?
Mark is definitely one of the (if not the) most controversial producers in the community. However,If I were to put in my personal viewpoint: I think he'll still be around for a long while. As far as I know(from his twitter, or videos) : He's still ok/cool with Sheena, Kat, Chloe Cummings, Hotstuff Holly, Sara Lips, Mutiny, Gia The Giant, Vixen Romano, Veve Lane etc

He hasn't shot any new content for a long while, but then again: Not a lot of people have either, due to Covid and all. Some producers are getting back into shooting, others are uploading videos in their backlog and refraining from shoots for the time being, and others haven't uploaded anything in a while.

I think that as long as he still cares about his C4S stores and decides to work on producing content : He'll still recruit new models, shoot with models he knows and is cool with, or help fix some burned bridges. Mark is Drama and a lot of people despise him , but I dont see him not being around unless he decides to call it quits all together in the industry.
Attached Images
File Type: png bb.png (30.6 KB, 77 views)

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 04-Jul-20 at 22:06.
The Following User Says Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:

Tags
drama, goddess anat, mark gagliardi, megan jones, twitter