Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 06-Feb-16, 04:12
ap643

Default Re: Any interest in maledom stories?

Introductions are good. Details make for an interesting reading. Just don't make it a totally one sided beatdown. Please?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-16, 04:23
Points: 6,213, Level: 33 Points: 6,213, Level: 33 Points: 6,213, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I´d like to see a hardcore fantasy kind of story. My fantasy would be a teenage boy in a freestyle underground fight against a mature sexy big breasted woman. Deathfight preferably.
The Following User Says Thank You to elinconsciente For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-16, 04:41
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,803 Times in 670 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by elinconsciente [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I´d like to see a hardcore fantasy kind of story. My fantasy would be a teenage boy in a freestyle underground fight against a mature sexy big breasted woman. Deathfight preferably.
Okay... Weird, but I don't judge. I'm a kinkier guy.
Old 08-Feb-16, 19:53
Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elinconsciente [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm your man. I'm really interested in writing one of these (although maybe not with every single descriptor you've used). I've had an idea kicking around in my head for the last couple days and am really eager to get it out there. I hope to post a follow up soon.

As a side note, I know this sounds weird, but there have been a lot of movies and other material that I have seen engage this particular fetish. Hopefully when I post my story you'll see what I'm talking about.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bi0mega For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-16, 19:20
Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Post Re: Any interest in maledom stories?

Alright everybody (especially elinconsciente), here you go:

This little ditty is basically the product of a "cyberpunk" style mvf fantasy I came up with. It's pretty hardcore, but it's a very back and forth match. There's quite a bit of backstory since it's set in an alternate world, but I'm hoping it's not so much that it takes away from the fight. If people like this I may write some follow-ups, including a high-fantasy version. Let me know what you think. Also, I'm pretty new here, so if there's anywhere else on the forum where this may belong, let me know.

Hyperfuture Ultraviolence Spectacle Killzone (HUSK) battle 1:

Cody the Courier vs Pneumatic Kira

The year is 2113. My name is Cody.

I stand across from Pneumatic Kira in the middle of the giant, geometric arena that is home to the illegal underground fighting tournament known as the Hyperfuture Ultraviolence Spectacle Killzone, or HUSK. People from all over The City gather in droves every week, forking over their hard-earned labor tokens to The City’s crime syndicate, SQUID, for a chance to get a look at some real life bloodshed.

I didn’t end up here because I wanted to – I got thrown into the Intergender Combat Circuit as payback for smuggling contraband through SQUIDs territory on behalf of a rival gang, VECTOR. I thought it was bad enough when I got arrested. When I heard I was getting bailed out, I thought maybe I really did have a friend in this filthy town. Turns out SQUID's boss just thought it would be poetic justice for me to have to face down one of these juiced up, cyber-modded Amazons… I guess he wasn’t too happy that I neutralized three of his top female goons.

What the SQUIDs don’t know about me, along with everybody else in the fighting circuit, is that I’m not just some delivery boy. I’m a courier. Moving sensitive packages through dangerous territory requires survival skills. In my case, it requires some modifications: cyber-wired reflexes, sub-dermal armor plating, muscle-enhancing nano-machines, and a few other tricks up my sleeve. Nobody else knows, but tonight, Kira is going to find out.

I’m not liking my chances in this matchup, to be honest. Kira herself is 6’3”, 180 lbs. (not counting the arms—I’ll explain), a powerful but lean Amazon with the musculature of a gymnast and a modest bust. She strides around the ring, keeping her distance as she sizes me up, with the confidence of a tiger staring down her prey. She’s sporting a pair of bio-mechanical pneumatically-reinforced arms, which give her incredible upper-body strength, as well as her nickname. From a distance, her arms look normal, but they are almost entirely mechanical, wired to her brain through a console implanted in her back.

She’s a career Amazon, and like other Amazons of the fighting pits, she has invested a significant amount of her winnings into enhancements that will ensure she continues to win. With a record like hers, 47 kills, 30 non-lethal victories, 2 losses, and 0 ties, she could retire whenever she wants, but she enjoys the bloodshed. I can see it in her eyes. Her facial features are shadowy—she has strong eyebrows, dark, shoulder length black hair, dark violet eyeshadow, and a somewhat pale complexion. Her eyes are piercing brown, with long lashes. She’s wearing a black singlet covered in the logos of her various sponsorships, making it a patchwork of loud colors. Her muscular legs and feet are bare, although her ankles are sporting minimal non-restrictive bands for reinforcement, and her toenails are painted dark violet and sharpened to a slight point—I’m guessing it’s mostly for show, not to do damage.

On the other hand, I’m looking a bit more nondescript—it is my first fight, after all (hopefully not my last). I’m a lean, toned 5’8”, with slightly messy brown hair, brown eyes, and light skin. My arms are covered in sleeves of tattoos that end at the wrists—I’ll spare you the details. I’m basically naked except for a pair of tight-fitting elastic shorts that end mid-thigh, kindly provided to me by the Circuit. Whatever you may have heard about the Circuit, they treat their prisoners fairly well—they know it’s no fun if the guys don’t fight back. I’ve been getting fed, showers, and I’ve even had a space to train over the past three-and-a-half weeks. For the first two weeks I had been working on basic grappling and striking with my sparring partner, Maika, but she’s…

. . .

Kira grins at me, flashing a bright white smile, canines razor sharp. She darts in and goes for a tackle.

“Eeeeah!” she grunts.

I try to dodge but she levels me at my midsection. Now I’m on the floor, winded. She’s on top of me, fists readied, about to go for the ground and pound. I’m struggling to get out of this situation, trying to bring my legs up to hook around her shoulders, my arms are up guarding my face. She lays into my stomach, my chest, pulverizing me with those cold metal arms. I’m trying my best to keep my guard up, but something’s got to give.

“Subdermal implants, huh?” she seems surprised to see that she’s not the only one in the ring who’s been modded. “Looks like you’re going to be an especially fun plaything to destroy!” all the while, she’s raining down punches on my midsection. “I was starting to wonder when you were going to give in. Fine, then, we’ll do things the hard way!”

She moves to grab my arms and get past my defenses. As she swings her fist in towards my head, my cybernetic reflexes take over. I sense some imbalance in her position on top of me and kick up from the ground.

“Huaggh!” She seems more annoyed than surprised. I manage to free my right arm and land a hard shot in the left side of her ribcage. Now she’s on her side and I’m almost free.

She swiftly kicks my legs out from under me. My back hits the ground, but I roll away from her and jump to my feet.

“You’re going to be a little harder to kill than the usual losers the Circuit sends me. This will be fun! Maybe if you put up a good enough fight, I’ll let you live.” She taunts, as she rises to her feet.

In that moment, I can see battle lust in her eyes as she licks the corner of her mouth. She’s a rare kind of person, the kind that thrives on the sensation of having the power over life and death. In that moment, I know her weakness. I just need an opportunity to exploit it.

“Nothing to say, huh?” She jumps to a stone platform about 15 feet away from me. “Do you want to know what your girlfriend told me before I broke her neck?”

My stomach becomes a cold dark pit. Maika. She knows we were partners. Maika, the beautiful redhead grappler that showed me the ropes when I first landed in this hellhole—she’s gone now. Kira didn’t have to kill her. She did it for fun. She snapped Maika’s neck to the jeers of the crowd, as they mourned their doomed champion. Even though she knew the HUSK would revoke her winnings and fine her for going for the kill.

Maika was their golden child. Without her, there wasn’t much for the audience to root for in the fighting tournaments. She represented honor, sportsmanship, and humanity, and she rarely killed her opponents. In fact, she had defeated Kira twice before—the only times Kira has ever lost. The first time, Maika knocked Kira out cold with a triangle choke, and the second time Maika broke her arms in so many places it was doubtful Kira would ever be able to use them again.

Ever since Kira lost her arms to Maika, she had been extremely bitter. She used every last bit of her earnings to upgrade her arms with the sole purpose of destroying her hated rival. In that, she had succeeded.

Maika lay limp between her legs, her chest ceased to rise, her lifeless eyes staring out into the crowd. As if to flaunt her victory, Kira bit into her neck and seemed to be drinking her blood, before tossing Maika’s body to the floor and spitting the blood out on her chest. As the crowd booed and recoiled in horror, she planted her bare foot directly over Maika’s face as the blood drained slowly from her neck, almost as if to try to erase her from the minds of everybody watching the arena.

I remember how the rage boiled inside of my as I watched from the video console in my cell. There could be no recourse for what she had done to my friend. It was perfectly within the rules. But it wasn’t what was supposed to happen. The next day, I found out I would be facing Kira in the ring within a week. It was my only chance to avenge my partner.

. . .

“HEY! Are you listening?” She barked. “I said, do you want to know what your stupid cunt girlfriend told me before I killed her?”

“…” I wasn’t thinking anymore. The combat drivers had all but taken over my cognitive functions. But beneath that, I could still feel the awful rage inside of me.

“She said I was better than her! She begged me to let her live! She even offered to pay for my arms!!! HA! Stupid bitch, she didn’t even realize the whole point of it all… All I ever wanted was to kill her.”

I rush her. I hit her with the speed of a bullet train, or that’s how it feels at least. We tumble and roll until I launch her off my foot, into a nearby ruin of a brick wall. The wall crumbles as she crashes through it. I go in after her, and turn on my infrared lenses as the dust makes visibility zero. She’s picking herself up from a pile of broken brick, and coming to the slow realization that she’s bleeding from her mouth.

I punch her in the chest so hard it knocks her back into the far wall of the ruin. We’re outside of the dust cloud now, so the audience can see that I’ve got her up against the wall. By now they’re going crazy. They haven’t seen someone give Pneumatic Kira a run for her money in about two years.

I’m hitting her over and over, in the ribs, the stomach, the face, I’d go for the throat but the vulnerable part is covered in responsive armor—it wouldn’t do anything. She’s gasping, throwing her arms out aimlessly, panicking.

Then she remembers her arms. She reaches my head and shoulder and drives me down so hard into her knee that my subdermals can’t do anything to lessen the impact. It’s like being crushed inside a can. Her arms’ servo systems are whirring as she attacks me with unnatural force. I’m coughing blood as she knees me over, and over and over again. She’s back in the zone now, and I’ve just ended up right back in the tiger’s jaws. She’s biting down hard.

Somehow, I get free… maybe she let me go. I’m dazed, and I stumble back to another brick wall. It’s a corner--I’m cornered. I can barely see her in front of me as she extends her foot to my throat in an attempt to crush my windpipe. She’s got me by the wrists in her powerful android arms. It’s like she’s crushing my wrists and my throat at the same time.

I can feel the cold sweat and dirt from the sole of her foot as she shores up her position on me. She’s not ready to kill me yet. She wants to see me suffer.

“AaaaGGHHSSCkchh” I scream, as I can feel my wrists nearing the breaking point—but my scream is cut off as she bears down on my windpipe. I’m losing consciousness…

I come to in the center of the arena, but it’s dark. She has dragged me out here to show me off to the crowd. I’m certain she does not plan to let me live, but intends to humiliate me further before ending my life.

“Muhmphhh” I attempt to say… something, but my face is covered.

She’s sitting on my face, in a schoolgirl pin, pushing down my arms while focusing her center of gravity on my head.

“See what you did? You got me all excited!” Her tone is playful, then her voice lowers as she looks down at me. “Now I’m gonna fuck you before I kill you.”

Kira’s gyrating on top of my face, grinding her cunt into my chin.

“Ahhh, I love it when men don’t shave!”
She’s reaching back, and she starts to slide her left hand down my shorts. I’m expecting it to feel cold and strange, but her touch is surprisingly warm and gentle—you know, for a woman with robotic arms powerful enough to crush a transport pod. I feel the blood leaving my brain and rushing to my cock. My combat systems are powering down. She’s got me under her power—a different kind of power, at least.

“FUCK, YES!” She exclaims, continuing to ride my face, rhythmically. I can feel her pussy getting hot, wet… I’m not sure whether I should try to free myself of make her orgasm.

The crowd seems confused—at first, they were ready to root against her, but now their animal instincts are taking over. Most of them seem to be delighted by the spectacle and are really enjoying themselves.

My cock is rock hard now. She presses her soles into my sides. She eases up the pressure on my chest in order to get a better angle. It’s not enough—she slides the crotch of her singlet over to one side, and presses her wet womanhood into my mouth. I decide to play along. As much as I hate her, I decide to give her what she wants.

“HOoooLY SHITTT,” she moans

I’m running my tongue over her clit in slow, imperceptible circles, carefully timing my revolutions with the rhythm of her grinding. She wets her hand on her pussy juice and rubs my cock, trying to get me to cum. I can’t lie, it feels really good. I’m close, but then I remember.

I can’t let this bitch beat me. I have to get her off of me. I try a trick I’ve used before to help with endurance. If I can think about something else for long enough, I can numb myself to the stimulation. I focus, and my mind goes somewhere else. Now I’m focused on Kira’s cunt like it’s my fucking day job.

“Oh, Fucking, Nooo, Ohmygod, Oh, FuCccckkk,” she starts to lose herself in the ritual. She’s forgotten what we’re doing here.

“OHHHHHHH FUCK ME FUCKKKKK MEEEEE GGOoOoOoOoDDDDDD” She screams, emptying her lungs as her grip on my cock goes limp. She’s as light as a feather on top of me.

At this second, I trigger my secret weapon: a neural shock that goes straight from my skin to hers, and hits her nervous system with a debilitating kick. Since I’m sucking on her clit, it hits her right where it counts. She doubles over and rolls off of me. Her muscles spasm and she writhes around on the floor for a few seconds before regaining her muscle function. She rolls over into the fetal position and looks up at me as she clutches her twat.

“You FUCKER” She spits at me. “I’ll… I’LL KILL YOU!!!!”

“Come on, babe, wasn’t that as good for you as it was for me?” I chide her.

I rush in and swing an underhanded punch directly into her skull. She’s dazed but quickly recovers and wraps her legs around me, in a triangle choke—the same move Maika knocked her out with.

“Who says you can’t teach an old dog new tricks?” I’m not sure why I’m joking around with her, but for some reason I have a newfound sense of confidence. Kira, on the other hand, is totally serious.

Kira is tightening her stranglehold on me, her powerful legs cutting off my bloodflow quickly. I don’t have enough charge left for another neural shock, but I can tell something is different. It seems to have temporarily weakened her bionic systems, or perhaps the nanomachines that boost her athleticism. She’s just down to pure woman-strength, now, which she has in droves.

It’s not much, but it’s better than nothing. I summon all my strength to lift us both up in to the air, with her legs wrapped around my head, and drive her down into the hard ground onto her back.

“UGhh!”

Her grip loosens slightly. I lift her up and slam her back down again.

“UGHHH!”

She tries to grip tighter—maybe this is the last trick she’s got.

“HUauaghh!!”

I can see the pain written on her face. She’s spitting blood, coughing as I lift her up again. By the time I’m standing again, her legs are dangling limply over my shoulders. I see something in her eyes—

--fear.

We crash to the ground one more time.

“UngK!” This time her head flies back as she hits the ground. She’s unable to resist the impact and she doesn’t have enough strength to recover. She’s gasping for breath, coughing, wheezing, spitting.

I let her legs fall from my shoulders as I move in to finish her. She tries to move her arms, but they are all but completely unresponsive. Her fingers twitch and there is slight movement from her shoulders, but the system doesn’t seem to work anymore.

I hit her abdomen over and over again, working her over as the last reserves of her strength fade from her body.

“Uh! uhn! hUnhg! huahh!”

She’s arching her back, scrambling with her legs in a last ditch effort to escape, but her feet slide weakly against the floor, unable to gain traction in her supine position.

She grits her teeth, her smile drenched in blood. Her face is covered in sweat. She tries to lift her head up but she’s exhausted.

I plant one last nanomachine-powered punch in her gut and she spasms, but no sound escapes from her lips. She’s totally winded. She lies spread-eagle in front of me with her arms outstretched, her eyes to the ceiling, searching for a way out.

“You want to know what Maika told me?” I ask her…

“…” I can see the idle hatred boiling in her eyes, just barely outcompeting her fear.

“She told me that you used to be friends. You used to be human. Now look at you. You’re a monster.”

She coughs and looks up at me, she mutters something but I almost can’t hear her.

“What was that?”

“At least I fucked you better than she ever could…”

Some kind of switch turns on inside of me.

“You fucking bitch!”

“Come on, you know you liked it. Why don’t you finish the job? Show me what you can do, send me off with one last hurrah.”

She wraps her legs around me, weakly, this time. Her cunt is still hot from before. She’s already wet, I can feel her juice on my chest. It’s almost like she was enjoying it this whole time.

My dick is hard again. I’m too tired to deny it. I easily slide myself into her and she moans as the walls of her womb spread to accommodate me.

“Mmmmmhnn… yesssss,” she groans

Her arms are still limp, but now she’s grasping me with her legs, the soles of her feet are pressed against my back. She’s fucking me with all the lower body strength she has left. I start to respond. I’m trying to reconcile my enjoyment of the physical pleasure with my need to avenge Maika. She would be so pissed at me right now.

“unff, UHnfh!” Kira starts rocking me harder with her hips. She seems to be regaining some of her strength.

I’m penetrating deep inside her. I can feel my head pushing up against her cervix.

“Ow! Fuck…” she mutters

Now I’m taking control. I grab her by her hips and ram my cock deep inside of her. Faster. Now I’m fucking her.

“Oh my fuck… Nooo!!!!” she whimpers, suddenly remembering where she is.

As her legs loosen their grip on me, I flip her over onto her stomach. Her face is in the dirt as I thrust myself into her cunt from behind.

“Ahh, ahhhh, Ahhhhh, AHHH!!!!” She pants

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCKK, FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME HARDER!!!”

Now I’m fucking her as hard as I fucking can.

“OooOOooOoOoooooHSHhshiitttshitshitttt! FUCK!” Her body writhes as her arms are limply splayed out in front of her, her face pressed into the dirt.

I can feel her entire being tighten as if it were one muscle.
“YEasssssssssSsSsSSsSsSs…”

“Oh, fuck,” I moan under my breath as I shoot my load in her. I give her a couple more good thrusts before shoving her back down to the ground.

She’s on her hands and knees, trying to regain her footing. She raises one hand to wipe the blood and drool from her lips.

I reach down and grab her by the hair. I’m ready to end this. I yank her up to her feet, but before I can do anything she tosses me over her shoulder with a judo flip. She picks me up by the hair with a mechanical fist, now back to full power, and throws me against a large stone structure. I hit the wall with a thud.

“I… can’t believe you fell for that…” she gasps, still winded.

Her arms crackle with electrical energy. She strides up to me on those elegantly muscled legs and plants a supple left foot on my forehead. I feel totally powerless to resist as she presses down on me. I'm desperate for anything that can get me out of this situation.

“Now, it’s time for you to die!”

She winds up with her right fist, servos whirring and screaming with industrial power, and she launches herself at my head.

In an instant, my cyber-wired reflexes kick in, just in time. Her fist crashes into the wall and appears to be stuck.

I’m already behind her. I jump onto her back and get her in a rear naked choke. Her skin is hot to the touch. My legs are wrapped tight around her midsection, her core muscles pulsing as she tries to shake me off. Since one of her arms is immobilized, I only have to worry about the other. She tries to grab for me, but can't get a good angle on me because I'm on top of her. If she has anything to say, I can’t make it out. All she can do is sputter.

“Sppk” she chokes.

Her body is shaking under my grip. Strands of hair are matted against her forehead. Her eyeshadow is running now, blending with blood from a gash above her brow.

“Gkk” she’s gasping.

I can feel her body struggling against mine, but she just doesn’t have enough strength left to fight me off. Not even in those arms. She reaches up with her free arm to grab me, but it suddenly becomes limp. She slumps down in my grip, unconscious.

The crowd goes nuts. Kira has finally fallen, or so it seems. She’s come back from worse before. But I’m not willing to give her that chance. Not after what she did. I let her slump to the ground, her body tethered to the wall by her own fist, trapped in the rubble. She's crumpled in a ball on her knees. I stand over her and crack my knuckles. The crowd is chanting for something, but I'm not listening, whatever it is.

“This is for Maika,” I whisper to her.

I hold her chin in one hand and the back of her head in the other. Just like she did to Maika. With all my strength, I twist.

SNAP! Her vertebrae make a sickening sound. Her eyes roll back into her head. A blank expression on her face, her mouth hanging open with her tongue slack. She hangs there, limp, one arm still trapped in the stone wall. Pneumatic Kira is finished, once and for all.

The crowd erupts. Kira is dead and their champion has been avenged. This is the first time a male fighter has won a fight against an Amazon in the Circuit in years.

Now, to see what SQUID is up to.

Last edited by Bi0mega; 17-Feb-16 at 05:31. Reason: wording
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bi0mega For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-16, 05:02
Points: 5,105, Level: 30 Points: 5,105, Level: 30 Points: 5,105, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

great writing stuff and also a brilliant background story .
The Following User Says Thank You to habib For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-16, 16:58
Points: 6,213, Level: 33 Points: 6,213, Level: 33 Points: 6,213, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Thanks a lot Biomega!
The Following User Says Thank You to elinconsciente For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Mar-16, 00:02
Points: 5,945, Level: 32 Points: 5,945, Level: 32 Points: 5,945, Level: 32
Last Achievements

My interest mostly lies in non-lethal maledom fics, that involve embarrassment, like the dude copping a feel on his opponent. I recently finished off my first Maledom fiction, but I'd like to see more.
Old 10-Nov-16, 00:03
Points: 14,065, Level: 51 Points: 14,065, Level: 51 Points: 14,065, Level: 51
Last Achievements

I prefer the nonlethal kind of stories because always leaves open the possibility of the loser coming back for a rematch. I think I might write a maledom story too.
The Following User Says Thank You to kingrage For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-16, 19:06
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,616 Times in 272 Posts

Maledom is fine to me, because is bored the girls win every time. Maledom, yes, but only after a hard and competitive fight.

Some possible plots:

-THE SLAVE RUNS: A male slave is discovered running out of the Hacienda to be free, and had to fight her female master to recover his freedom. After some rounds, wining sometimes and losing others, the male slave had fuck her female master and won her freedom.
Part 2: The male slave is free, but the daughter of his female master discover him and attack him. The male slave discover the daughter hit harder than her mother but he win again.
Part 3: The female master, eager of revenge, challenge the male slave to fight again. He accept, eager to fuck her again. The female master seeks revenge by herself and her daughter. The fight is long, dirty and bitter but the male slave win again.
Part 4: Mother and daughter attack together. The male slave fight back with despair but he is beaten, tamed and slaved again after long battle. Both women take turns to ride his face and cum one and another time.

-THE FEMALE THIEF: Every night the rich guy let open one window because the summer is too hot in the south of Spain. Every night the female thief go to stole the safe box; every night the rich guy discover the female thief and they come to blows. Every night the female thief is beaten and raped after a rough struggle with no rules and no mercy. Every night the female thief ask for revenge match and fight again. Every night, the female thief open the safe box and stole 5.000 euros (5.220 USA $) Sometimes she lost only two rounds before to let exhausted her male adversary and win the last round, sometimes she need three, or four defeats, but the end of the fight is ever the same: the dominant male is dominated and facesited nonstop until the dawn.

-THE MANHATER LANLADY: The rough and masculine cowboy decide to marry his lezbo virago boss, the owner of the biggest ranch in all the territory. The rich bitch’s answer is to raise her fists. Over the grass of the prairie, macho man and macho woman fight from supremacy. It’s a hell of fight until the cowboy win and let pregnant his former boss. The dirty nasty and busty housemaids and cowgirls who are the secret lesbian harem of the landlady are eager to avenger her lover and master, and the cowboy is happy to oblige.

-DIRTY AUNTS: One teenager boy discover his two aunts in lezbo nude oil wrestling. He promise keep the secret lezbo incest if they come to bed with him. They refused, arguing he is too young and not macho enough to fuck a real woman. He fight and fuck first one aunt and next the other. The aunts, eager of revenge after crushing defeats, joined forces and overpower the boy. The mom discover her dirty sisters riding, facesiting and raping her son and become mad, beating savagely both aunts. The mom not believe his sweet young son is macho enough to fight and win his aunts and the naked guy is forced to fight his dirty mom; no rules, no mercy. The mom hit much harder than the boy’s aunts (mom’s sisters) but she lost, cuming one and another time with no shame.

-HERACLES: The Greek hero (called Hercules by the romans) had to fight the Amazon’s savage queen, Hippolyta, to gain her belt. Hippolyta say no problem if Heracles can fight her, rape her and let her pregnant, but first he had to fight and fuck some of the best amazons, the undefeated Victorious Virgins of the Royal Guard. In addition Heracles’s sailors are prisoners. To become free, they had to demonstrate they are macho enough to rape some amazons and let be pregnant. The losers will be killed or slaved forever.
The Following User Says Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:

Tags
competitive, maledom, man wins, mixed wrestling, stories