Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Nov-16, 04:08
Points: 13,995, Level: 51 Points: 13,995, Level: 51 Points: 13,995, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Any interest in maledom stories?

Quote:
Originally Posted by habib [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Maledom pro wrestling stories are best
I have a few story ideas in mind for maledom pro wrestling stories if you want to read them, I'd be more than happy to write some.
Old 15-Nov-16, 04:45
Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrage [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have a few story ideas in mind for maledom pro wrestling stories if you want to read them, I'd be more than happy to write some.
yes please,i read some of your maledom stories in the past,like Sonya blade vs cage,and they were great
Old 15-Nov-16, 04:57
Last Achievements

Some of the maledom wrestling stories will feature Crossfit women like Kristen Graham vs a Crossfit male, an fbb vs a mbb, give me some time and I'll have a couple good ones for you even better than Sonya vs Cage.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kingrage For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Nov-16, 01:13
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by habib [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
yes please,i read some of your maledom stories in the past,like Sonya blade vs cage,and they were great
How does Sara Del Rey vs Sheamus sound.
Old 20-Nov-16, 03:00
Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrage [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How does Sara Del Rey vs Sheamus sound.
sounds good,but what if stacy keibler vs undertaker I quit match in hell in a cell happens
The Following User Says Thank You to habib For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Nov-16, 19:14
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

STEPMOM OF HELL:
When Andrew’s mom died, his father married ultra-sexy bombshell Colette, a French stripper and foxy boxer. Every night, the insatiable short-haired brunette milked his cock with her hard vaginal muscles, drained him dry of all his man seed. Next, she spend the rest of the night fucking senseless the gardener, the chauffeur and Andrew himself.
Colette’s lust it's not a secret; the father is fully aware his trophy new wife is cheating him almost every day but no matter. He had married Colette only for lust, no love or romance.
After his father’s death, Andrew believe it’s time to reclaim his rightful throne as master of the household and family business. He go to fight Colette no rules no mercy. The fight between stepmother and stepson shall leave no doubt about who will dominate their household.
The Following User Says Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Nov-16, 01:01
Last Achievements

-I believe the best way to write a story about male Dom is show the woman like the aggressor, the challenger.
-They need a specific reason to the fight: money, jealously, crime, revenge… The woman is a thief… the woman is a bisexual dominatrix who try to seduce or sexually abuse the hero’s girlfriend… Divorce... The woman is a dangerous fighter who had beaten badly the hero best friend…
-The woman fight dirty and nasty. If they had some rules, she broke all the rules.
-The guy had to win and dominate only after a long and hard fight, evenly matched.
-The woman, enraged by the defeat, ask for a rematch and this time she win. This is very important because we had to see the woman is not a victim; she is a strong fighter, able to defeat a guy in fight. The guy challenge the woman to new and decisive match, and this time he win. The woman fight yet again, looking for a draw but she is badly beaten again, but the readers had to can believe she can win until the last page.
-Explicit sex: the woman become horny beaten males and enjoy facesitting they after the fights. She love to drive mad with lust her male foes before the fights. The guy, almost beaten, fight back with all he have because he seek a chance to fuck a woman strong enough to fight him and perhaps beat him.
-The final domination: the woman fall in love and lust with the guy macho enough to fight her beat her, fuck her, fight her again, beat her again, fuck her again, and fight her again, lost, take a nasty beating, and have guts to challenge her again, fight her again, beat her again and fuck her again.
-Male dom is complete only when the woman, after some victories and many defeats, accept she is definitively beaten and not challenge again the guy. She accept to be one more on the “harem” and fight only another women to the rights over the guy’s huge shaft.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Nov-16, 17:47
Points: 37,812, Level: 85 Points: 37,812, Level: 85 Points: 37,812, Level: 85
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,573 Times in 216 Posts

Check "THE PRIVATE NYLON TIGHTS FIGHT CLUB."
I is a story I found on the net some years ago. I suppose this is something you will like.
Old 01-Dec-16, 22:23
Last Achievements

What about corrupt male guards on female prison of some imaginary country?
The female prisoners are dangerous and very violent criminals, killers, assassins, drug dealers, sexual predators, violent psychopaths, thiefs who use violence, bar brawlers, terrorist, weapon’s smugglers, etc. They are no victims. They are guilty, dirty and dangerous. The male guards are corrupt, macho-chauvinist, sexist, racist and serial rapist.
The female prisoners fight each other many times every day to spare time, fuck each other and train hard to become ready to fight the corrupt male guards. They attack the male guards every time they can to escape of the prison.
The male guards attack the female inmates to prevent a jailbreak but also to spread her legs and enjoy her hot bodies. All new inmates fight first the average guards; next the sergeants and other mid-level officers. Then the senior officers, the lieutenants and finally the director of the penitentiary.
The non-write rules are: No weapons, no kills, Might is the Right. Better you fight, better you live on prison, and if you can defeat the average guards, the sergeants, the senior offices, the lieutenants and finally the Mayor, you are free.
Old 23-Feb-17, 17:28
Points: 4,159, Level: 27 Points: 4,159, Level: 27 Points: 4,159, Level: 27
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

God yes I just discovered maledom. I would love to see storied where a female challenges a male and the male wins. Stories involving boyfriends defeating girlfriends and dominating them in a loving playful way.
The Following User Says Thank You to pericles77 For This Useful Post:

Tags
competitive, maledom, man wins, mixed wrestling, stories