Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Feb-16, 13:55
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default I'm calling you out, BISH!

G'day to the board.

Savannah and I have talked about collaborating on a story in a way that may be slightly different than a lot of you here have seen before. It is called a board fight and will be similar in effect to a cyber wrestling match, where she and I will step into the ring and wrestle, each post describing a hold or sequence before stopping and allowing the other person to respond, either with a counter attack or an escape. It is our hope that any of you who would like to participate or comment pretend to be a part of the crowd watching the match, cheering on your favourite wrestler, booing the one you don't like, and perhaps adding your perspective descriptions of what is happening. I hope you like it and thank you to Savannah for agreeing to do this with me.

I'm calling you out, BISH!
by Mixfightor and SexyBish

Mixfightor:
The wrestling federation owned by Richard Allen King went through a period of terrible uncertainty in the weeks following his bizarre heel turn. Wrestlers left in droves as news of litigation splashed across newspapers that only days before had no idea mixed wrestling even existed. Ciara Bravo, herself a victim of King's violent attack, led a class action against him and King was charged with counts of aggravated assault, sexual harassment and reckless endangerment. In a desperate effort to save himself, King surrendered his company to Ms Bravo in an out of court settlement and disappeared to serve an undisclosed jail sentence.

-oOo-

On the night of the first taping since the brutal attack on Ellie Goulding by Gina Carano at King's instruction, the GameKing Memorial Centre was packed to capacity. Fans, celebrities and former wrestlers filled the seats. Signs were held in the air, often proclaiming the name of the crowd's favourite darling, Savannah Clairmont.

A hush fell over the crowd as lights illuminated the stage and footage of a vaguely familiar man flashed upon the KingTron monitors. I walked out onto the stage and headed down the ramp, acutely aware of the number of eyes on me. Most of these people knew me as a referee, rather than a wrestler, but I have been active in both sides of our sport for many years. I tried not to think about how briefly I was attired, wearing only a pair of tight, black trunks, a pair of matching black knee pads and boots with grey laces that reached about two thirds of the way up my shins.. For a man in his early forties, I am in good shape with a flat stomach that would show more muscle if it wasn't for the coarse hair covering my broad chest. My shoulders are wide and my arms show good muscle tone. I wear my brown hair tousled and slightly long and a neatly trimmed beard adds to the strong appearance of my jaw.

Reaching the ring, I climb the steps with determination and step over the middle rope. Immediately crossing the ring, I reach between the ropes and take hold of a microphone, before turning to face the crowd.

"Some of you may know me as Mixfightor. Some, perhaps remember me as that Australian referee, while others with longer memories could recognise me as Jobber Junior. I stand before you today merely as Chris, and I'm proud to be the first wrestler to set foot in this ring since Ms Bravo took ownership of the company. What I have to say may upset some of you, though, because I am here to call out one of your favourite stars."

I pace back and forth in the ring, letting that settle over the crowd for a few moments. What little background noise had been present has fallen silent as everyone tries to guess my intent.

"Only a week ago, while this company was still in the transitional period before Richard Allen King's resignation, a match took place. A new recruit, full of promise and enthusiasm, stepped into the ring with one of our stars. While young, this female superstar is a veteran of many hard fought matches and beloved of most of you here tonight. The vicious beatdown that she inflicted on Levi, however, is inexcusable. I understand that she had witnessed the violent destruction of a former girlfriend. I am aware that another friend she has known since childhood was also brutally beaten in the ring by a former MMA champion. I also know that she had been ruthlessly betrayed by this company's former owner while teamed with him against the Thorne sisters. I say to you, though, that none of these facts justify the callous assault she inflicted on Levi in his debut match."

My voice is rising, clearly showing my anger as I storm across the ring and stand with my chest against the ropes closest to the ramp. My blue eyes glare towards the top of the stage as I call out the person who is now on everyone's mind.

"I call you a coward! Come out here, Savannah! Levi was five foot five and one hundred and eleven pounds. I am five foot ten and one hundred and eighty pounds. I am calling you out! Get your ass out here and let's see how you tough you are against someone your own size!"

Last edited by mixfightor; 29-Feb-16 at 14:01.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Feb-16, 14:28
Banned
Points: 2,221, Level: 19 Points: 2,221, Level: 19 Points: 2,221, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: I'm calling you out, BISH!

thanks for ur support Chris... Savannah won't survive this time... i gonna make her regret... it was my first match... she should have shown some mercy but... anyways i gonna win the rematch
Old 29-Feb-16, 15:43
Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44
Last Achievements

Savannah:
I'm a bit surprised as I hear Chris' theme music ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]) play. As I listen to his speech, I become enraged. I want to storm out there, but I'm forced to wait. Suddenly, my theme plays ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]) and I storm down the ramp, ignoring the boos that now cascade down on me. I grab a microphone as I get into the ring, and I get up in Chris' face, my blazing red hair up in a pony tail. "Listen, you asshole, what happened to Levi was an accident and nobody regrets it more than I do. I don't know my own strength more often than not, and I was angry at the time." I shove Chris' shoulder. "This is a sad time, with King being arrested. He may have done some awful things, but he was my friend. And now he's gone. These should be days of solidarity, not conflict. But, fine. I'll go a round with you. And I'll kick your ass." I walk to my corner and put down the microphone and begin stretching, giving Chris a good view of my toned ass in my black bikini bottoms.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sexybish For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Feb-16, 16:07
Banned

u played heel... the fans were booing u...
Old 29-Feb-16, 16:22
Points: 4,075, Level: 26 Points: 4,075, Level: 26 Points: 4,075, Level: 26
Last Achievements

I'm one of the fans cheering on Savannah regardless - hey, the villains get the best lines. Everyone knows that.

This looks like it might be a more even contest than her last match but I know where I'm putting my money (metaphorically speaking). While Chris looks to be in good shape, he's also older than the Redhead, doesn't have her reputation for viciousness and Savannah is a fellow Brit, so plenty of reasons to cheer her on instead.

She looks to be in great shape as well and I'm going to be eagerly watching to see how this fight goes.

Vannah for Victory! (But good luck to you both and hope you don't mind me watching from the crowd.)
The Following User Says Thank You to Nihilus For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Feb-16, 16:41
Last Achievements

Mixfightor:
I actually flinch when loud guitar music splits the air and every single pair of eyes that was focused on me shifts to stare at the top of the ramp. Savannah doesn't even pause to acknowledge the crowd as she storms down the ramp and climbs into the ring. I back up, but she keeps coming, reaching out and shoving my shoulder and I'm surprised when I feel ropes against my back.

Savannah is only an inch taller than me, but her furious presence feels like it fills the arena. She wastes no time accepting my challenge and in moments we've both discarded our microphones and are in opposite corners. I grab the top rope with both hands and rock back on my heels, checking the tension and limbering up, but when I turn around and look at my opponent, she is bending deeply from the waist and pointing her young, toned, bikini clad ass at me. The sight is both exciting and a little intimidating, given the way she has used that part of her body to dominate her foes in the past.

A black and white blur bolts down the ramp and slides beneath the bottom rope and suddenly we have a referee present. The bell rings moments later and I start moving out from my corner, circling around the centre of the ring to my left. I roll my shoulders and lift my hands, steadily cutting the distance between us. It feels like only moments have passed since I first walked through the curtain as I lunge forward, grabbing for you in a collar and elbow.

My right hand grips the back of your neck as my left hand pulls down on your right elbow. Our bodies strain in the centre of the ring, the arena almost silent save for our grunts of effort. I summon all my strength and shove you backwards, as you do the same and we both stumble back a step, facing each other from a few feet away. I can't remember the last time I faced a female opponent with whom I was so closely matched in strength.

I shrug my shoulders to loosen them once again and move as if to reestablish the collar and elbow, but at the last second I drop my shoulder and lunge forward, my hands grabbing for your front knee as I try to drive my shoulder into your midsection and hopefully knock you over backwards to the canvas.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Feb-16, 16:43
Last Achievements

Quote:
I'm one of the fans cheering on Savannah regardless - hey, the villains get the best lines. Everyone knows that.

This looks like it might be a more even contest than her last match but I know where I'm putting my money (metaphorically speaking). While Chris looks to be in good shape, he's also older than the Redhead, doesn't have her reputation for viciousness and Savannah is a fellow Brit, so plenty of reasons to cheer her on instead.

She looks to be in great shape as well and I'm going to be eagerly watching to see how this fight goes.

Vannah for Victory! (But good luck to you both and hope you don't mind me watching from the crowd.)
Very happy to have you in the crowd to watch, mate. She looks spectacular, doesn't she?
Old 29-Feb-16, 17:32
Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44
Last Achievements

Savannah:
I nod in appreciation at your semi-successful collar and elbow, and get caught by surprise as you slam into me and knock me backwards. Unfortunately for you, I'm far better on the ground than on my feet, and so I try to sweep you off your feet. If I succeeded, I would try to get you in a headscissor.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sexybish For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Feb-16, 17:45
Banned

should we introduce a title? maybe intergender world heavyweight championship... we should get some wrestlers too...
Old 29-Feb-16, 17:45
Points: 4,075, Level: 26 Points: 4,075, Level: 26 Points: 4,075, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Spectacular is definitely a good word to apply to Savannah (also: stunning). It's really impressive how closely matched you both are in strength - I am not looking forward to stepping into the ring with her myself as she is almost certainly stronger than me. Chris' feint is well executed, clearly you know your way around a ring too.

That said, maybe it was a mistake if it leaves you on the ground with Vannah. I'm cheering louder than ever and really hoping she'll score that headscissors. It's a bad place to be for you but it'll be something to see.

Tags
board fight, competitive, mixed wrestling, pro style, ring