Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Mar-21, 16:41
Points: 6,287, Level: 33 Points: 6,287, Level: 33 Points: 6,287, Level: 33
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Alpha Murders

The Alpha Murders
by Rebecca Lawe

Chapter 6 – A Little Crime on the Side

Joyce Lewin, on the other hand, spent most of the interview screaming at us about what the hell were we doing to find the monsters who did this to her Sharla. Of course, she had done nothing to make anyone want to kill her. That guy in the video? Hell, he knew what he had signed up for. He just had a sports injury, that happens all the time. I don't think people had THAT all the time, but you weren't going to convince this woman of that. To her, the only thing keeping her Sharla from being the next Wonder Woman - was the costume. Her husband seemed to want to add in some points but she talked over him and I wondered if we could get something if we talked to them separately.

So I asked Mr. Lewin where the restroom was and when he showed me I tried to chat him up. He knew what I was doing instantly, so much for subtlety, and gave me an angry look. "Look officer," he began and I didn't correct him and let him go on. "I know Sharla could be wild, but she wasn't bad. She got mad at that guy and felt bad about it after. She worked hard to make it up. That was why they made the video company. So they'd have rules and controls for everything going forward." He looked extremely sad for a moment, "Find who did this!"

We went for lunch after that. Katelyn offered another rock, paper, scissors for who picked the place, but I waved it off and let her choose. My stomach still hurt from getting sucker punched and I wasn't feeling in a winning mode. We were near a Vegan place I knew she loved, so I think she was taking pity on me when we pulled in for sushi instead. Sushi was not my favorite but I had learned to appreciate some of it and enjoyed my lunch.

After lunch, we split up again. Katelyn said she was going to see if she could get a line on our mysterious Joad and I was going to swing past the L & M offices to see what was happening there now that both L and M were dead. The offices were simple enough and the door was open so I went in. It was a bigger place than I had thought and it went way back with a lot of rooms that I couldn't help but wonder what sort of scenes had gone on in them.

I called out but there was no answer so I peeked in a bit deeper. Finally, I saw a figure. A nice figure. It was the girl in all the videos – Joanie. She looked different than the videos in some jean shorts and a button shirt. Something about the makeup and hair made her look a lot older but no less alluring. She smiled easily and I sensed no worry or evasion as she talked to me. Turns out that "Joanie" was her stage name and that her name was Deena Alaniz. Deena was athletic in the extreme, and with a dark tanned complexion that was very striking. She was not tall, maybe 5'4", and while her shoulders were broad and her arms left no doubt of her fitness, it was her legs that were the star of the show. In fact, her thighs were so large, that if you saw them in a photo you might think they were photomanipulated. They were hard to ignore as we talked. they seemed to bunch and explode in muscle even when just walking and moving.

We talked for a while and she was open and honest. "Come on detective," she said with a bright smile as she locked up the offices and led me outside. "We can do one of those walk and talk things like on TV, it will be cool." I shrugged and followed.

Deena was from a little town by the border, the middle of fruit central she called it with a cute giggle. Her background wasn't gymnastics but as a cheerleader. Cheerleader and three-time powerlifting state champ. "I broke 800 pounds for my three lift total when I was 15, it wasn't exactly good for my social life," she explained. "I was the only 120 pound girl in school with a 400 pound squat club shirt." Her giggle was infectious as we walked. We walked fast like she knew where she was going. And her legs powered like they had a life of their own – calves and thighs pumping and swelling with the slight exertion.

"By the time I moved to the big city for school I was ready to give up all the jockette stuff, but Vangie got me to see the benefits of embracing it." I asked that she meant Ms. Murphy and she nodded. When I asked about Ms. Lewin she smiled. "Oh, Sharla was more on the side of fuck 'em if they don't like it." She grew quiet for a while. "Not sure if that place still exists or not know – a shame - it was a kick."

I asked about the video fight and if she knew Joad but she just said she wasn't a VM member, so she wasn't there. "I owe them a lot. I can't afford a place like that. But they trained me up, I was a strong little fireplug when they got hold of me, but ohh I was a mess fighting. But that was a few black belts ago now. And while the 118 pound me was benching 135 and squatting 350 pounds, with their help, the 145 pound me is pushing a lot more." She smiled as we stopped outside a seedy bar and Deena was hiking up her shirt kind of tieing it off under her chest to show more tummy. Not that I was complaining but I asked what she was up to but she just shrugged and motioned me inside.

My eyes took a moment to change from the bright sun to the dark inside. It was an ugly club that had the definite vibe of biker. This time of day it was pretty empty. There were two guys at the bar drinking. Both were burly and wearing only a sleeveless vest and jeans. The bartender was a mountain of a man who looked like he stepped right out of central casting for what you'd expect to see in a place like this. In the back, two more vested dudes were playing pool. They all seemed to be part of the same club, gang, whatever. These two in the back were younger and less scruffy than the trio at the bar. Of course, as a body like Deena walked in they all stopped and turned and watched. I don't blame them there. She seemed to like the attention and made a little show of adjusting her top and bottom. Then, Deena squinted, looked around and her eyes settled on the guys in the back. "Darn, I was hoping for a bigger crowd," she said as she walked back towards them, her legs flexing ominously as her hips swayed so extremely you could about hear the sultry music they conjured in the mind.

She strode back comfortably, smiled and pulled out a sheaf of papers from her pocket. "Alan Franklin," She said clearly and in a commanding tone. "I have been charged with taking you into custody for violations of your parole. Please don't make this difficult, it will only lead to added charges against you." Shit, she was a bounty hunter? And what was I, backup?

The guy she talked to looked side to side like a caged animal. Being in the back of the bar there was no door that direction to run out of. But then he seemed to realize it was only a 5'4" or so girl telling him to stand down and he sneered. I started reaching for my gun but even before I could clear it out, a sharp rap on my arm numbed it. "Don't try it, cop," the bartender growled. "You can't come in here and serve papers."

I shook out my arms and turned and as I did a blur came barreling past. It was Deena, leaping over the bar parkour-style, her hand out to use the bar top like a trampoline and sending her huge legs out right into the chest of the burly bartender. In my head, it was almost like slow motion seeing those huge, thick legs hurtling straight into the big man's chest. The sound was like an explosion, as he slammed so hard back into the bar that bottles broke and he collapsed down, coughing and sputtering. She was against him facing towards me and she winked as she rose up and fired an elbow back into his chin so fiercely, that I was sure he would be missing a tooth or two when he woke up.

In a flash, she rose and I again got to see those legs explode as she rose and grabbed both guys at the bar at the top of their heads. As she came back down she went below the level of the bar and yanked down and their heads bounced off the bar so firmly it made an echo. Then she exploded up leaping high, her hands still in their hair and pulling up and then back down sharply as she fell back down and slammed the heads down again even harder. From my position I could see their eyes roll.

I scanned out to see what the other two guys were doing. The one who she had identified as Alan Franklin was edging towards the exit and trying to use this time to escape. I moved to intercept. I am not exactly a speed demon with my prosthetic leg and in a suit, but I managed to tackle into the back of his legs and take him down. We tumbled to the floor hard and he turned and kicked into my shoulder hard enough to know I would feel it later. I reached and held on to the kicking leg and tug him down more firmly and closer to me. I struggled to put him into a hold to keep him still, and we ended up with my arms around him in a sleeper position as I was behind him.

From here I could see the rest of the bar. Deena had hopped up onto the bar and her legs bent and flexed impressively. Her legs were huge before, now with the exertion, they were otherworldly. Like a superhero, she leapt off the bar arms outstretched so it connected with the other guy by the pool table which sent him sprawling. As he started to rise she used the pool table to leap off into the air again and ended up sitting on his shoulders. She let loose a yell like she was having the time of her life, and then leaned forward taking him down in some remarkable flipping roll that I am sure has a wrestling name I don't know. The end result was that he hit the floor like a bag of wet cement and her legs were around his head. She propped up on her hands and her legs flexed. I mean, I had been sure they were already flexed huge, but I saw I was wrong because know they swelled noticeably beyond their starting position. The man's eyes goggled and he grabbed and pawed at the legs and in a matter of seconds, he swooned and went limp. I had never seen a scissor knockout go so quickly and I am not sure which one of us gasped more, Alan or me as we watched.

Deena rose and tugged at the top adjusting it a bit and smiled brightly. "Thanks, detective, I knew I liked you," she said with a bright smile as she reached down and gently took the man from my hold. "Alan Franklin, I am taking you in," she repeated and though her voice was huffing and puffing you could hear the smile in it and that she thought this was great fun. He took a swing at her but she just slapped it aside almost derisively and slapped him. He swung again and she blocked it and slapped him again. Another lunge and she knocked his hands out wide and slapped with both hands so hard he jerked and wobbled. He seemed unable or unwilling to swing again and she just put her hands on her hips as if daring him to try. He sighed and put his hands out like accepting to being cuffed and taken in. She giggled and took his arm and bent it back behind his body and frog marched him out the bar. She stopped at the entrance and looked over at me. "I owe Vangie and Sharla everything," she said. "I have no idea who did that, but will do anything you ask to catch who did. Thanks for the help. I only want this guy, if you want any of the rest, they are all yours." As she talked she jerked the man's arm and he yelped and moved wherever she directed. Then out the door they went, leaving me there with four stirring bodies.

I rose and made sure my shirt was tucked in, leg in place, tie straight. I shook my head and just blinked as I went back out into the sunlight. The girl and her charge were already out of sight, and I wondered how they had disappeared so quickly. Maybe she had gone full superheroine mode and had flown off with him in tow. I retraced my steps back to my where my car was parked, still marveling at what I had witnessed and with more questions than ever. Maybe my partner had better luck.

"I didn't find a fucking thing," Katelyn said. I had not heard her curse much, so I knew how frustrated she must be. I just commiserated with her. There was a commotion out front and we went to see what it was.

Coming into our office was Miss.. uhh Ms. Rodrigues. She looked absolutely smashing in a pink bodysuit that was in a mightly struggle with her body as it moved. She did have on a black jacket over it on top, but it was unzipped and open and her chest was having as big an impression on the outfit as it was on the onlookers. Even more amazing than her appearance, was that she had a man with his arm tugged in back of him in a grip that eerily looked like the way Deena had walked the dude out of the bar.

It took me a moment to recognize that it was our missing Joad! He was a little heavier, a little less clean-cut and looked like a guy down on his luck, which I suppose he was. He limped a bit as Miss...uhh as Mitzy walked him in and beamed me a ten thousand-watt smile. "Hello, detective. I heard you were looking for this man, so I convinced him to do his civic duty and report in for some questions," she said with a voice so syrupy, diabetics would have needed to take cover. Joad shrugged in struggle, but Mitzy jerked his arm and held him still. I wondered just how much convincing went on here.

Katelyn took the man and led him into the nearby interrogation room. I could hear her telling him, no he was not being charged with anything but that we had some questions as I went to Mitzy. "Hi Hoss," she said, still with that bright smile. "I wanted to get you a present, and I didn't think you were a cuff link sort of guy."

I couldn't help but smile at that one and shook my head. I leaned in and whispered, as there were at least 10 pairs of eyes watching Mitzy quite closely. "And I didn't get you anything. But, we are going to have to sit down sometime and discuss how you managed to get me this... gift, and what you know."

"Hoss," she tsked as if offended. "You don't ask the hows and prices of a gift, you just say thank you." The smile was still present but had hardened a touch at the edges of her eyes.

"Thank you Mitzy," I whispered and patted her on the shoulder. But my eyes had hardened as well to show her I wasn't kidding.

Katelyn was already into talking with Joad as I strode in and decided to just be hard-assed and bad cop right off and see if it shook him. "You see Joad," I said as I walked in and placed my hands on the table, and leaned toward him a bit. "Sharla Lewin is dead, and no one looks as good for it as you do. The question at this point is not why you, but why NOT you?"

Joad looked at me and smiled. "She's dead?" He sat up as if stretching out to meet me. "Where do I send flowers?" It went on like that for a while. He did not hide that he was bitter and held a grudge against the woman but he also clearly said he did not do it and did not even know she was dead.

As Katelyn went over how he had came to be at that match in the first place, I answered a light rap at the door. Mac, the financial guy handed me some papers and I thanked him. I read them as I listened. Joad said he had been a member at VM for a while, but no he wasn't close to any particular members. His first lie I felt and noted it down. He had been a karate instructor and had liked how the club had improved his fitness level for that. He had really enjoyed the place, until he had the misfortune to meet Sharla Lewin that is, he had said.

I changed topic quickly to try and keep him honest and not trying to think of what to say next. "It seems that the Lewin family paid for all your medical bills after. Uhh after. Did you stay in touch?"

"Well of course they paid all the bills. The daughter ruined me – the least the old lady could do was pay for the recovery." So it was Joyce Lewin who paid. I pressed that for a while, but he quickly put on the surly but honest approach again. In the end he went with, "Look at me, Detective! I barely walk. I barely leave the house. I am not out there killing anyone."

Not feeling I was getting anywhere we started to rap up after a long discussion. I stared at some of my photo stills from the video and I thought of something. He was starting to rise when I did my best Columbo one more thing question. "Oh, I was going to ask about that brand on your side. Where'd you get that?"

For the first time in the entire interview, he looked flustered and unsure. "Oh you know how it is when you are young, tattoo night gets out of control. I don't remember where it was I got it." He tried to laugh like it was a joke but he wasn't pulling it off and his hand traveled down and rubbed over the spot where the brand would be located. He didn't even seem aware he was doing it.

"Hmmm," I answered pretending I believed him. "Ok, it just seemed pretty new and like it was still healing when you had the fight. Must have hurt like crazy to get." He didn't answer and just shrugged so I moved on. "Say, did you date any of those VM babes? I mean the bodies there are just all so outrageous."

"No," he said simply. "I never dated anyone there." And his eyes rolled back and forth.

"Well, we will be looking into things over there and I am sure we will talk again. Thanks for your time."

After he left, Katelyn and I sat there for a moment at the table. "Well, I guess he's not going to just walk in and say I did it. We still need to tie someone to the Mickey and knockout drugs to build the case."

I agreed that finding who had the Chloryl Hydrate and Succinylcholine was going to be the big breakthrough in the case. But the last exchange was still nagging at me. “I walked in and basically told him he was a murderer and he barely blinked,” I said quietly, mostly to myself. Katelyn looked over at me with a perplexed look. “But when I asked where he got that brand and if he dated Virago Moderne members he lied to me. I am going to find out why.” I swept out of the room leaving my partner sitting there.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to BeckyLawe For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Mar-21, 22:20
Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Great chapter! The stakes are high!!
Old 02-Apr-21, 18:38
Last Achievements

I was stuck and had no ideas to move things ahead and was leafing through some internet material and saw something about the Texas cheerleader turned powerlifter who at 118 pounds lifted 855 pounds for her three lift total at the state championships. Take that base and think of going nuts with training for 4 or 5years and Boom - its Deena. Now to try and make sense of all this mish-mash of characters. LOL Happy Easter all.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BeckyLawe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-21, 19:48
Last Achievements

The Alpha Murders
by Rebecca Lawe

Chapter 7 – Puzzle Pieces

I didn't really have a plan when I left the office. I was just pissed and felt like I had every time we questioned someone I left with more questions than I had before. I needed to start crossing off some items off the list and start to make some sense out of this.

So I first toured some of the tattoo places around town. I learned a lot about how you'd get a deep brand like the photo I showed them but none of them had done anything like that recently. When I asked if someone could do this sort of thing themselves they seemed dubious but said it could be done.

I also went to a palm reader I had met many years ago, named Mother Agnes. She had helped me several times and was always available to answer any questions I had. Agnes was a sweet dark-haired lady who looked well put together, even with the long robe on. I noticed the flash of her calves as she quickly turned to get a book to show me some information. After the few days I had been having, as I sat across from her I started, to wonder if she threw off that robe was she sporting a jacked-up body that was benching 500 pounds and taking on roomfuls of bikers. I needed some rest.

Anyway. The Empress card of the tarot deck is a beautiful woman in a robe wearing a 12 starred crown. It symbolizes femininity, beauty, nurture, and nature. If it is drawn from the deck upside down it indicates dependency and a creative block. The symbol is the traditional symbol for female containing the crescent moon to indicate fertility, surrounded by a triangle it showed it was enclosed by stability and strength.

When I showed her the photo of the brand on Joad she put on some little glasses and took a good look. She leaned in and I again wondered what was under these robes. She hmmed a bit. "I can't imagine a man wanting to get this figure. I would imagine it is more likely that it was a woman who is indicating an ownership and that he is the property of her. Does that help?"

I indicated it did help a lot and sat and just chatted with her a while about what this woman might be like. She would be someone who envisions herself as this symbol of beauty and sexuality and with the strength necessary to maintain control and not be controlled. I was starting to paint a picture, a profile, in my head. The killer was most likely not Joad, but the person who got Joad to have this brand. Someone mad that her property had been damaged. The person he was not willing to name even if it made him the top suspect in two murders. As I thanked her she gave me a quick cleansing spell with some sage and said it would protect me. I was grateful and tried not to take it as a foreboding sign.

As I got in the car I had some texts from Katelyn. Seems she had been busy as well. She had talked again with the Lewins and they admitted yes of course they had paid for Joad's medical bills. But they insisted this did not mean they had any contact with this man. Just with his bank account. Also, so far no luck tracking down any connection of the drugs found in the systems of both dead women to anyone from our suspect pool. And also. Where the hell was I? Chuckle. I sent a quick text that I had a profile I wanted to go over with her in the morning and then I turned off the phone.

I thought of going to see Miss Mitzy for a few questions but I put that off, just because of how that might go right now after our last meeting, and instead I looked up an address and went to a nice duplex near where the L & M Offices were located. I knocked and the door was answered by Deena Alaniz. She smiled as she answered the door, "Hi Detective, how can I help you?" She was wearing a grey t-shirt with red print that said "Joanie's Meat Market – La Mejor Barbacoa En El Valle" on it. Her legs were looking immense, as usual, in some shorts so brief they were basically undies. And those were her legs cold. Shit.

"That where you got the idea for your stage name?" I asked with a nod of my chin towards her shirt.

She looked down like she didn't know what I meant and then smiled even wider. "Ahh, yes it is actually. Mi Tia. Strongest woman I have ever known. But you didn't come here to ask that, unless you planted some bugs here I didn't know about," and she giggled to let me know she was teasing. She invited me in and I sat down in the nicely decorated place.

We did a bit of small talk and she asked if I needed anything and I agreed to a bottle of water and she brought it to me and it was hard to not watch her legs move. I roused myself and I asked about what sort of training Sharla and Evangeline had given her.

"Are you looking for training tips, detective? You have a great base, I am sure I could whip you into shape quickly."

I laughed and wondered how literal the word whip was being used here. "Well after what I have seen lately, I am sure doing something wrong, but no I meant more just in general. Was there anything out of the ordinary in the sort of things they showed?"

She looked confused as to what I was looking for so she started just telling some stories about how she had met Vangie as she called her and started to meet with them at her place and became friends. Friendship had led to workouts and tips. Her getting her butt tossed all over by both women led to them showing her how to fight. It was hard to believe the tornado I had watched take out four bikers in a couple seconds, was getting her butt kicked, but she assured me it had started that way. She had been close to Vangie and had learned a lot from her and how to train and work and in starting her in the martial arts that she was now so well versed in. Now she was so good that she was doing things like the videos and the bounty hunting because she knew that most of the world was no match for her. I believed her. "They are the ones that got me to start on my road. I have trained my butt off, or maybe a lot more butt on," her giggle gave me goosebumps, "and to fight train to where I even left them behind. I was looking forward to the next steps."

Her face looked sad for her friends and mentors and I deliberately ignored the next steps part to ask, "Were Vangie and Sharla, a couple?"

She appeared to think about it. "They did things that were sexual a lot, but I don't think it meant they were like a partnering. Does that make sense?"

I nodded that I got the idea and hoped I didn't probe too far as I asked. "Was the sexual part something that was also a part of the training?"

She smiled, but also seemed to have a bit of a blush at the same time. It was hotly adorable. "Well yes and no," she said and she took a moment to get what she wanted to say in her head. "Being sexy and able to project sexy was a big part of preparing for the video matches and can be practiced and perfected like anything else. They both showed me some ways to make the moves look effortless and to play up the sexy angle of it. But they had said there was a lot more to learn in those areas and that I was supposed to just concentrate on the physical things and they would be there with the rest when it was time. Like they were waiting to get to some physical level first and then add in the mmmm part"

She paused and I was trying to think how to push further without offending and making her clam up. But she went on herself before I asked anything. "Vangie was a sexual athlete even better than she was a physical athlete. After all my training I think I am...was...a lot stronger than her and can fight rings around her. But if it was sensual, she could overwhelm me so much I was helpless to resist. It's hard to explain. She said she'd teach me someday. Maybe she enjoyed having one area I was still the student and she was the teacher." After that, she looked wistful and stared off into space.

I indicated I knew just what she meant and thanked her for giving such an intimate detail. It might help a lot. She didn't know or wouldn't tell me who any other sexual partners of either woman might have been. Just out of curiosity to her reaction, I showed her the photo of Joad's brand.

She kind of lit up and sat higher in the chair. "This is real?" she asked excitedly. I told her this was a real brand and she bubbled over. "One night after Vangie had made me like pass out from cumming so hard I had said something about her being the best fucker of all time." She giggled and pat my leg, caught up in the memory. I was busy trying not to picture this powerful angel reacting to pleasure so hard she was incapacitated by it.

"Vangie assured me she was low rent next to some people out there. She started to tell me about someone she called, the Empress. She said stuff about how like the Empress could like make people cum just by telling them to and all sorts of wild stories. I was never sure if I believed it."

I sat up caught up in her excitement. "What did the brand have to do with it?" I asked.

"Vangie said the Empress is supposed to have twelve branded partners. One for each star on her crown. She drew the pattern on my tummy so I remember it." Ohh again as she giggled, I had to force myself not to dwell on the picture that created in my head. "Some were her chosen apprentices and some were the... oh I don't know the word..."

"Slaves?," I inquired a bit sarcastically.

"No, silly," and she slapped my leg. "It is more... nice than that. They are her honored ones. The ones who get to be with her and the ones who are good enough to handle what she can do. I joked to Vangie to have me meet her and she said how if she could make me feel that good, that the Empress would probably kill me. Killed by cumming. I still think on that idea. I thought she was just teasing me with stories of the woman strong enough to take down anyone, and with sexual powers so strong she could make people cum with a point or get excited from across the room."

She was getting carried away now so I interjected. "Was Vangie one of the twelve?"

"She didn't have a brand, so I guess not." Duh, the girl made it sound so obvious, it showed how much she was fogging my mind with her story. For me not to realize that myself, made me blush and Deena saw it and smiled. "I never knew any of them, I didn't really think it actually existed until you showed me that," as she pointed at the picture.

"If someone hurt or made it so one of the twelve was no longer able to be with the Empress?"

"Gawd," she said. She stood up fast, as if unable to even contain the energy inside her now. "She'd totally waste that person for sure!" I nodded that I agreed and thanked her for some very helpful information. As I went to the door she came with me and put her hand on my shoulder and spun me to face her. "You think the Empress killed them!" When I didn't answer she tugged on my arm harder. "No offense, detective - I like you. But I saw you in action too and if you are going after this Empress you better bring the army with you."

I smiled at the combination of insult and compliment somehow rolled together. "I am just asking some questions. Thanks for being the most helpful person on this case so far. And I saw you in action too. Wow. If I need an army I know who to call."

She leaned up tall onto her toes and kissed my cheek, It was hard work not to try and peek at how that made those legs look. She whispered into my ear. "I went easy on those boys. If you wish to see what I can totally do, just ask me sometime."

I gasped a bit and turned into the gorgeous, vital woman. "Are you sure you aren't using some of those sexual powers on me?" I asked as a joke to cover my body's very real reactions.

"No powers," she giggled. "You just find me hot as hell." She patted me on the bottom as she slowly closed the door. "Good luck, detective."

I fell asleep going over all my notes and written musings. It quickly became a fitful dream. A body that kept changing stood in the detective's offices. It kept changing from Mitzy, to Katelyn, to Gemini, to Aline, to Deena, to Sharla, to Evangeline, to Jennifer Delisle, to Joyce Lewin, to Cheryl Murphy, and others I did not recall right off. It kept going from body to body as it moved around and laughed at all our efforts to stop them. The entire detective room was trying to stop it. This morphing creature. But it was too strong for even the combined efforts. Even gunshots were nothing. The way it happens in dreams I was suddenly down and it was over me. As I lie there unable to move under the form it whispered in some weird combination of all their voices. "Cum". I woke up soaked in both sweat and the first night time release I could remember in – oh in forever. Gawd, I needed to get hold of myself in this case. That I found all these fit, strong women alluring was getting in the way of my solving this case and I needed to get my shit together before more people got hurt.

For some reason, I felt like I needed to go work out this morning before heading in to work so I went to my gym. My gym was a hard-core weight gym that looked like someplace you might see Rocky and Mick training at. Understandably I spent more time on my upper body lifting, as I had to be more creative when training my leg. I was grunting and lifting hard almost in anger. I racked the bar and looked up and stared right into the face of Katelyn.

"Your phone is off."

Shit, I hadn't turned it back on after talking with Deena. "Just finishing here and then it's into the office." I looked over at the clock. "I will be early. I got a theory to go over."

Katelyn looked at the bar I had just put back into the collar. She gripped it with both hands and heaved it off the stand and carried it to the station next door and put it into that rack. "There, you're done. Are you closing me out on this case?" Her hips cocked and it was as angry as I had ever seen her. A couple of nearby lifters were nudging each other asking if they had just seen that. Do you know how much she just carried like that?

It took a moment to close my mouth after that feat myself. But then I matched her anger. "OK," I climbed up. "But, before we start, when were you going to tell me about your connection to Virago Moderne?"
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to BeckyLawe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-21, 20:30
Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Say what??? That ending!!! How??
Old 07-Apr-21, 23:12
Points: 3,172, Level: 23 Points: 3,172, Level: 23 Points: 3,172, Level: 23
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Is Katelyn the Empress?
Old 08-Apr-21, 10:27
Points: 3,489, Level: 24 Points: 3,489, Level: 24 Points: 3,489, Level: 24
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

I knew Katelyn had something to do with Virago Moderne.

I love the story. And your writing.
Old 09-Apr-21, 02:19
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I try not to rush you authors as I appreciate how much work you put into creating these fantasy worlds for us. However...this last chapter left such a heart gripping cliffhanger that I formally request you "get the lead out"!!

But in all seriousness this story is fast becoming my favorite and you take all the time you need for the next chapter. I'll just check in multiple times a day until I read the next part in their conversation.
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Apr-21, 16:24
Producer
Points: 4,297, Level: 27 Points: 4,297, Level: 27 Points: 4,297, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

WOW.

This story is stunningly well done. Many, many kudos.

Cannot wait for it to continue. Fantastic work.
Old 24-Apr-21, 04:55
Last Achievements

The Alpha Murders
by: Rebecca Lawe

Part 8 – Profiles in Power

Katelyn sighed and looked pained but at least she didn't get indignant and deny it. In fact, she did something odd instead. She took off her jacket and wheeled her legs around and lied back on the bench station she had just basically tossed the weight I was lifting onto. Her arms showed off more than I had ever seen and her chest swelled to a mouth-watering level as she gripped the bar. Before I could even warn her that the bar had 225 pounds on it she repped it. And kept on going!

Since the 90's, one of the tests candidates for the NFL draft get measured in is how many reps they can do with 225 pounds. What exactly it is supposed to mean if a guy only reps 20 instead of 25 I got no idea, I just know they do it. And now, so was this gorgeous woman. She hit 20 smooth, controlled reps before it even started to look difficult. The two guys working out nearby stopped and came over and were watching nearly as intently as I was. Her arms and chest pumped and as she passed 20 she started to arch her back and huff and show the signs of straining. But up and down the weight still went. I don't know why I kept counting, but I did. She grunted and topped out at 35 reps of 225 pounds. I think she could have willed out a few more but I guess she felt she had proven her point. Since the NFL draft combine started doing this test, only a few guys have passed 40 reps and now this hot woman half the weight of most of these guys, was matching them – in her heels and skirt and without any warm-up. I just slowly shook my head. It is one thing to know someone is extremely fit and strong and it is another to see it goes way beyond anything you ever imagined.

The guys gave a little wows of appreciation and she nodded at them before she looked at me. She rolled her shoulders and stretched from the lift. She smiled as she shook out her arms. She was still covered by the button shirt but the shape and size of was showing through some and it was something amazing. It was like she was glad to finally get it out in the open. She locked eye contact with me and nodded for us to go somewhere and talk. I got up and started walking. I didn't even look back, I just went and I think I surprised her by going out the door and down the couple storefronts to a nearby coffee shop. Katelyn was right behind me and slid into a booth across from me. I motioned for two coffees as I stared at her.

“The first time we went to Virago Moderne, Jennifer Delisle called you by name. But you had not been introduced yet,” I said without preamble and to let her know how long I had known something was going on here.

Katelyn nodded slowly. “My mother believed that the only thing holding back a woman from being as good or better than any man was the chance to show it.” She paused as the waitress came by and we said we were fine. “From the time I was 6, I got up in the morning, worked out, went to school, and worked out again. Or did some sort of practice. Martial arts. Gymnastics. Sports. I didn't even realize this wasn't normal until I started seeing how much better I was at everything than the other kids my age. It wasn't too great for my social life as I got older. I should tell you about my prom sometime.” She smiled at the memory.

I sipped the coffee and tried to steer the conversation some. “You weren't reacting to the state of the bodies at the crime scenes, you were reacting because you knew them.” Again, I stated it as a fact and not like I was guessing.

Katelyn nodded and her hands played with the coffee cup as she looked down. “Sharla Lewin was my best friend growing up. We hadn't seen each other in a while, but seeing her like that.” She paused and I patted her hand. “She was also the reason I moved away.”

When I didn't respond she continued. “My mom was good friends with the rest of the Senior Committee. But I guess you could say there was a schism in the church.”

“This Alpha Woman stuff?”I asked.

Katelyn sat back and squared her shoulders. I was used to the sight this caused so I concentrated on the words. “When Cheryl Murphy says it she means what she says. Being stronger doesn't have to include being meaner or being a bully. But Mrs. Lewin was always more of a why do you train to fight if you are not going to fight sort of person. My moms thought some of her attitude was rubbing off on me. I thought Arizona was an overreaction but what you gonna do?”

“So you are on the Cheryl Murphy side of this schism?”

“She frowned and looked a bit angry. “I don't have a side with them.”

I made a face to indicate I wasn't so sure.

“My....” she hesitated and her eyes welled up a bit. “My dads got me to see that strength had nothing to do with how much weight you can lift and toughness had nothing to do with how many people you can beat up. My moms could lift him overhead with one arm but there's no contest who was stronger” her voice cracked as she stopped in mid sentence. “He's the reason I am a cop and want to help people.”

Someday I was going to have to get the rest of this story too, but we had things to do right now so I kept it short. “I believe you,” I said. “But you should have told me about your connection to these people at the start. Now shut up and drink your coffee, cause here's my profile.” Her eyebrows rose at the shut up comment but then she smiled, realizing I was saying nothing had changed between us.

I went on to tell Katelyn about what I had learned about the brand and the existence of the Empress. I laid out my belief that the Empress was getting revenge on the people who hurt one of her protected ones. Katelyn listened and nodded. “You really think this Empress exists?” she asked.

“Damn straight I do. Only thing I can't figure out is why the victims were drugged like that. I mean someone like the Empress would seem to favor a more, hmmm, physical approach."

“Well what happened to their heads was pretty damn physical,” Katelyn chimed in. She gulped the rest of the mug and stood. “I am going to see if I can get a line on where the killer got those drugs. If we're OK that is?” she said and stared down at me.

I sat motionlessly and looked down at my own mug. “That was some amazing lift, you sure you can leave me alone in this neighborhood?” I looked up at her and smirked.

She rolled her eyes and punched me on the arm. Only long practice kept me from wincing. “That was a warm-up, I will show you the real stuff sometime.” Then she turned and walked off leaving me to wonder if she was kidding or not.

As I headed back to Virago Moderne to ask about The Empress I realized I should have asked Katelyn where Ms. Delisle stood on her views about the Alpha Woman. I texted but didn't get an answer as I went back inside and past Gemini ever-present at her post. I knew the way to the office now and went straight back there. As I passed I saw Aline Delisle and she was, of course, working out. She had her right hand overhead and gripped onto a post. Her body hung there one-handed with her legs outstretched in a hanging leg raise. She looked relaxed and even had her phone in the other hand and was scrolling through it like it was no effort to hold this pose and that she was going to be here a while. I shook my head at the sight as I entered the office.

I should have guessed how Jennifer Delisle was going to react. Her words seemed to be all bluster though, and I would bet my poker playing license that she was bluffing and hiding her true reaction. “I guess the investigation is not going so well Detective, because this is a pure fairy tale!” she practically screamed out. I argued with her a while but when she asked. “What are you proposing, Detective, having the members line up so you can inspect them for who has this... brand?” I realized she was right and I didn't have it all thought out yet.

“Two of your members are dead. I think someone here is responsible - and you know a lot more than you are telling me.” I spun on my heel and left her there red-faced before she could retort to that. As I left, Aline was still hanging there in the exact same position. Well, she must have switched hands and this was just another set, right? I mean no one could have been hanging there like that all this time? She still looked almost bored as she hung there but she was now sweaty and her shoulders rippled. The abs always rippled so it was hard to tell how much work the leg raises were for her but it still caught my eye. As she saw me watching, she dropped down to her feet nimbly and winked at me, and walked off towards the back. I was too pissed to stop and talk to her and went back past Gemini.

I was just starting to pull out the photo of the brand and ask the Giantess about the Empress when I saw a woman leaving. She looked Asian with long, black hair. She wore a yoga suit. Leggings and a skin-tight top in a purple, or maybe Lavender colored tie-dyed pattern. Like everyone at VM she was fit as hell and gorgeous. Walking away she was a living advertisement for yoga pants. But what had caught my eye was that her top had ridden up slightly - and damned if she didn't have a fucking Empress brand on her side! “Son of a bitch,” I muttered and I increased my speed to catch up with her.

We were about three steps outside when I grabbed her arm and tugged to spin her to face me. “Excuse me, I am...” I never finished the rest as she ducked low and pulled her arm from my grip and spun so that her leg swept right through both of mine and I hit the pavement hard. Fuck, I muttered and sprang up to not let her get away.

But she wasn't trying to get away and was standing right there. I got a better look at her face now. She looked young, but I wouldn't have been surprised if she was closer to 30 either. Her hair was jet black and in a long ponytail trailing behind her. The workout outfit showed her body to be tight and toned, but not bulky. She had this sly smile on her face as she let me walk to her. I gripped for her collar to get a grip to control her with. For once, I was taller than one of these Virago Moderne women and I must have been 60 pounds larger. The idea that I would be able to corral her with a simple grip left quickly when she got her own grip on my hands and turned them both sharply outwards. The overwhelming force put me on my knees in a flash. Her leg quickly followed as a flash of light flew through my vision as her thigh slammed up and under my chin and sent me sprawling on the ground again.

I was shaking my head and trying to get my bearings when the woman grabbed my collar and heaved me up. I am not exaggerating when I say that. I mean she HEAVED me up and I am not sure if my feet even touched the ground as she yanked me up and slammed me into the brick facade of Virago Moderne. I blinked and cursed at myself for taking one of these women for granted and knew I should have been more ready. I took advantage of how I was hanging there and pulled back my good leg and sent it crashing into her stomach. Heel first so it made a pretty good impact.

She grunted and let me go as she staggered back and bent a bit forward. I got my footing back and tried to take quick action. I jumped the two steps between us and sent a wicked uppercut that made a cracking noise an Indiana Jones movie would have been proud of as it connected under her chin and sent her head jerking upward and back. Not down though, damn she was tough. While she was still looking up and staggering I grabbed her arm with my left hand to yank her to me as my right cocked back for another big blow.

Instead of pulling her to me, she pulled me to her! And with so much force that as she turned I once again got whipped into the brick wall. This time chest first as I managed to keep my head from hitting but I still hammered the wall with a stunning force that took some air from me. Then all my careful work to avoid hitting my head to the wall was ruined as the woman took my hair from behind and rammed my face into it. Woozy now, she looked a bit hazy as she spun me towards her. Out of reflex, I swung but she knocked my blows away with frightening ease. Her left hand jerked up and gripped me at the neck. I hit my hands at the arm but it seemed to do little to the grip as it tightened and I began to choke.

When her right hand joined the left I was in trouble. Her arms heaved and flexed and I slid up the wall until her arms were fully extended. Now it was serious trouble. My vision began to swim and I hit at the arms and my feet waved and kicked but I started to know the feeling of being hanged as I sputtered and gagged.

“You should not mess with things you do not understand,” she stated the voice calm and even and cultured even as she held me there. I hit the arm and tried to get a single finger or thumb to bend and get free of this. My foot tried again to push her away, but she was wise to that now and moved and swayed so I didn't make much headway. When we did go off the wall a bit it only meant I got to hammer into it again when she leaned forward and slammed me back into it. My vision was narrowing and focusing in and I knew I was seconds from darkness. From behind the woman, I could faintly see a large, well-muscled form swinging a bat with perfect form.

There was a loud crack and I fell to my knees sucking in air. As my vision came back, I saw Gemini standing there holding a baseball bat. The bat was cocked back in a nice ready position as she waited to see if the woman rose from the first hit. I paused a moment to look at the extremely muscled body holding a perfect swing for the fences stance. And to be able to breathe enough to talk. I have no idea where she got the bat from, but I was pretty damn glad she had. Her tight club shirt was hitched up a bit exposing tight abs and her chest, already so large, was thrust out as she held her stance ready to brain the downed woman if she moved too much. The arm muscles stood out prominently and her legs looked like Atlas would call her for training tips.

The woman was stirring, which was stunning to believe after a blow like that. Gemini flicked her gaze to me. “Seemed you were in some trouble officer,” she said and I could almost hear the smile in it. “What do you think, officer, ready to sign me up.”

“Detective,” I croaked out correcting her. I took the still groggy woman and handcuffed her arms behind her and looked to see how badly she was hurt. “I don't know about the police force,” I answered to Gemini, “but the Yankees might be calling.”

Instead of grunting, she laughed. It was a surprisingly pleasant sound. I walked the woman to my car and sat her in the back. Gemini walked with me to make sure nothing happened. Since I was alone, I called for a unit to come and take her in. I didn't want to turn my head on this one. And right now turning my head was making me sort of dizzy. I stared at her through the window as we waited. She looked fit and obviously well trained, but how the hell did she lift me like that? All the VM members seemed to have power and abilities that bordered on superhuman.

Gemini patted my arm and I turned and blinked as I had to crane my neck to look up at her. The bat was casually over her shoulder now and I couldn't decide if she looked scary or hot. Both I guess. “You okay detective?” she asked and she seemed to actually mean it.

“Who is the Empress?” I shot back ignoring the question but I squeezed her arm to show I appreciated the concern.

“I don't know,” she said. “But I think she knows,” she added as she nodded her chin at Jennifer Delisle as she got in her car and drove off in a bit of a hurry. Maybe Gemini had a future as a cop after all.

I gave the details to the officers that came and took her in. I ignored their looks when I told them she had assaulted me and to be very careful with her. Fuck it, I told the one officer to drive my car and follow us as I rode with the woman. My head was spinning anyway so it was probably better to ride as I tried to piss the woman off enough to answer me. Usually, that worked for me, I was good at pissing people off. She remained frustratingly quiet and never answered a thing even when I told her she was going to be in jail a while for assaulting a detective.

I let the officers take her in to be booked and put into an interrogation room as I went to the locker room to see the damage. My face looked a little like the brick pattern at the Virago Moderne. I cleaned up as best I could and it seemed like nothing was badly damaged other than my pride as I kept getting beat up lately. It seemed a daily thing. I better solve this sucker fast while I still had some parts left.

Katelyn almost ran me over coming out of the locker room to see if I was all right. It took some convincing that I was fine, I must have looked worse than I thought. We started into the interrogation room but were stopped by the woman's attorney. I didn't even know what the hell her name was yet, and she already had a lawyer here? Well, at least we learned that her name was Yuko Abramson. When I remarked that she didn't look Swedish the lawyer didn't even crack a smile. She looked me in the eye though she needed heels to do that. The look of disapproval she had on her face reminded me of most of my teachers. She informed us that Ms. Abramson would be filing charges for my assault on her but she was unavailable to answer any questions right now until she received care for her injuries.

I informed her that Ms. Abramson was being charged with assault on a police officer and attempting to flee a crime scene and whatever else I thought of. The lawyer just sneered at me unimpressed and didn't move. I glared red and moved in closer but Katelyn grabbed me by the shoulder and edged me away.

“Maybe I do need to stick close and make sure you don't get into trouble,” she joked trying to calm me down as I was ready to scream. I wasn't in the mood to be amused and we instead stormed into the Captain's office. He had us go over what happened – several times. When he was sure he had gotten it all, he told me to go see a doctor and get checked and he would make sure Ms. Yuko Abramson was still waiting for us.

The doctor cleaned up all the wounds and put on way more bandages than necessary. Must have been a special on them this week. She said I seemed fine but warned I might still have a concussion. I bit back one of those movie one-liners about not having time to bleed or anything, because I was here, so evidently I DID have time to bleed.

Katelyn was waiting for me when I came out. She had a serious look on her face. “We got another one,” she said and I rode with her to a good-sized mansion in an expensive part of town. As we stared down at the body the pattern of damage was instantly recognizable. Knee obliterated and head flattened. This one seemed messier and the house showed signs of struggle. Even in this state, I could tell it was Jennifer Delisle.

“She knew who it was, dammit," I said.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to BeckyLawe For This Useful Post: