Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Apr-21, 00:25
Points: 1,784, Level: 17 Points: 1,784, Level: 17 Points: 1,784, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kristiana Sessio

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpose113 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The only thing I don't like about her videos is that she is laughing the whole time. Doesn't make it look serious. Always does good victory poses though.
The only real competitive match I've seen is when she fought Max Mikita. Max completely dominated her, and Kristiana even yelled out in frustration several times. Although it was unfair because Max knows and was using BJJ when she wasn't supposed to. But yeah, most of her matches Kristiana is laughing and having fun.
The Following User Says Thank You to 80sports For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Apr-21, 03:37
Points: 2,425, Level: 20 Points: 2,425, Level: 20 Points: 2,425, Level: 20

Default Re: Kristiana Session

So you telling me that if Kristiana starts to lose a match she will be mad and switch from laughing to not laugh at all?
Old 08-Apr-21, 03:48
kezsel22

Yeah, Max had have Kristiana under control whole time.
I disagree with you that she was using Bjj to dominate Kristiana.
Max was just a stronger and more skill wrestler. It is difficult to just wrestle when you have BJJ experience. Max was only a white Bjj belt at this time.
Kristiana had years of mat experience , with both man and women.
She has few competitive matches before, with Mutiny, Starlite, Lia Labove, Nicole Oring and one afro american chick, who actually broke Kristiana rib while having her in a scissors. They had to stop this match because Kristiana wasn't able to continue.
I session with Kristiana few times and she was fun, I talked with Robin and she said that Kristiana have low pain tolerance so she is good for fantasy wrestling but not so much competitive.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0300.JPG (2.08 MB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0306.JPG (2.20 MB, 149 views)

Last edited by kezsel22; 08-Apr-21 at 03:56.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Apr-21, 22:05
Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I have always wanted to take her on would she be better for a semi comp match?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kezsel22 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Max was just a stronger and more skill wrestler. It is difficult to just wrestle when you have BJJ experience. Max was only a white Bjj belt at this time.
She has few competitive matches before, with Mutiny, Starlite, Lia Labove, Nicole Oring and one afro american chick, who actually broke Kristiana rib while having her in a scissors. They had to stop this match because Kristiana wasn't able to continue.
I session with Kristiana few times and she was fun, I talked with Robin and she said that Kristiana have low pain tolerance so she is good for fantasy wrestling but not so much competitive.
Old 09-Apr-21, 03:28
kezsel22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo33 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have always wanted to take her on would she be better for a semi comp match?
Kristiana will be a lot of fun as long as you go for a fantasy up to a light semi competitive match. Anything above could be above her skill limits.
If you looking for a competitive match go with someone else.
Old 10-Apr-21, 03:04
Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kezsel22 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Kristiana will be a lot of fun as long as you go for a fantasy up to a light semi competitive match. Anything above could be above her skill limits.
If you looking for a competitive match go with someone else.
Yeah she has told me she has kicked a lot of guys butt in competitive matches she wanted to know your name?

Added after 1 10 minutes:

PS. Yeah maybe its been years since you wrestle against with her. I heard most guys can't handle her in a competitive or semi comp so they ask for fantasy

Last edited by Mo33; 10-Apr-21 at 03:04.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mo33 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-21, 03:57
kezsel22

I was the one who sponsor her match against Nicole Oring.
Its been a while since I wrestled with her. I guess different guys means different skill level. Go for it, you will have fun, I promise you.
You can't go wrong with her. Like i said she is a lot of fun.

Last edited by kezsel22; 11-Apr-21 at 04:10.
Old 11-Apr-21, 16:37
Points: 1,784, Level: 17 Points: 1,784, Level: 17 Points: 1,784, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Quote:
Yeah, Max was bigger (more muscular), stronger, and a better fighter than Kristiana, so she dominated Kristiana easily without using her BJJ.

I just meant that there were a couple times during the match where Kristiana shouted out in pain/frustration when Max accidentally forgot and was using her BJJ, which wasn't allowed.

Max easily won though, and the inadvertent few times she used her BJJ did not give her any advantage. She just completely dominated Kristiana with her strength and tough/agressive fighting, which Kristiana couldn't handle.
Old 11-Apr-21, 16:49
Points: 6,359, Level: 34 Points: 6,359, Level: 34 Points: 6,359, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Thanks all for say facts about Kristiana.
Old 11-Apr-21, 17:08
Points: 5,218, Level: 30 Points: 5,218, Level: 30 Points: 5,218, Level: 30
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
The "afro american chick" was Yana, and that match was 20 years ago. Kristiana had virtually no experience at the time, Yana had trained with Helen Von Mott. Her match against Max was about 10 years ago.