Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 08-Apr-21, 06:09
Points: 17,392, Level: 57 Points: 17,392, Level: 57 Points: 17,392, Level: 57
Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,129 Times in 260 Posts
Default Re: Curious about something

Well, I learned today that she e-mailed her latest tour to wb270.com and they just never actually updated the site with the information.

Maybe no one knew she was in Denver.
Old 09-Apr-21, 17:55
Points: 10,275, Level: 43 Points: 10,275, Level: 43 Points: 10,275, Level: 43
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Denver wrestling scene

I was looking at Amazon Haze or Mz Haze from Denver. Has anybody wrestled with her yet ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AKgrappler For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Apr-21, 22:27
Points: 3,149, Level: 23 Points: 3,149, Level: 23 Points: 3,149, Level: 23
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Curious about something

Quote:
Originally Posted by banger0351 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was wondering about something. And this is Denver Colorado specific. Safa Warda will post that she is going out to Denver and VERY FEW people book her. (Myself will and just found out that one other person has actually booked her). However other ladies will post that they are coming into town, and when I ask for a certain time, it's not available because they are completely booked. So my question is what gives guys in Denver? Is it something that she is doing or has said that has pushed guys away? I can say from experience that she is one of the best. She knows how to get in your head and mess with you. However she is also very sweet. Leave me your thoughts. And I am mostly talking to the guys in Denver. Please if you don't live here, try to hold your comments.
I'm in the Metro Denver area and at one time Safa was on my list but reading her post removed any desire. In fact her and Megan's post have also made me apprehensive about those traveling with them, although that's unfair I just consider them toxic. Just my opinion, you asked otherwise I wouldn't have said anything.
Old 10-Apr-21, 18:34
Points: 3,542, Level: 24 Points: 3,542, Level: 24 Points: 3,542, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by outcold [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm in the Metro Denver area and at one time Safa was on my list but reading her post removed any desire. In fact her and Megan's post have also made me apprehensive about those traveling with them, although that's unfair I just consider them toxic. Just my opinion, you asked otherwise I wouldn't have said anything.
I do appreciate you saying something. Although I am curious about what she had posted that you consider them toxic? I am not trying to start a fight or anything, just very curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, I learned today that she e-mailed her latest tour to wb270.com and they just never actually updated the site with the information.

Maybe no one knew she was in Denver.
Yeah apparently she had some words with those people. Said that they never got anything. (WB270)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKgrappler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was looking at Amazon Haze or Mz Haze from Denver. Has anybody wrestled with her yet ?
Can't say anything about wrestling, but I have had an MMA session with her and she is awesome! She was going at only 25% and I still had a hard time.
Old 10-Apr-21, 20:34
Points: 4,361, Level: 27 Points: 4,361, Level: 27 Points: 4,361, Level: 27
Activity: 25.9% Activity: 25.9% Activity: 25.9%
Last Achievements

Looks like her twitter account is now locked down, but she had a lot of drama in the twitter thread before with politics, complaining about food delivery people, complaining about clips4sale enforcing their TOS and taking certain things down, etc. She is not too far off from Megan Jones in terms of being constantly upset, frustrated, and angry. If she's not getting as much work as others who visit the city, I'm not surprised.
Old 11-Apr-21, 19:24
Points: 3,149, Level: 23 Points: 3,149, Level: 23 Points: 3,149, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by banger0351 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I do appreciate you saying something. Although I am curious about what she had posted that you consider them toxic? I am not trying to start a fight or anything, just very curious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Looks like her twitter account is now locked down, but she had a lot of drama in the twitter thread before with politics, complaining about food delivery people, complaining about clips4sale enforcing their TOS and taking certain things down, etc. She is not too far off from Megan Jones in terms of being constantly upset, frustrated, and angry. If she's not getting as much work as others who visit the city, I'm not surprised.
Pretty much this.
Old 12-Apr-21, 15:09
Points: 3,542, Level: 24 Points: 3,542, Level: 24 Points: 3,542, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So to be clear, you base things on someone's Social media account. I would suggest looking at her review's online. Maybe check out sessiongirls.com. I'm not trying to demean you in anyway. You have your opinion and I have mine. I can't say anything about Megan Jones, haven't had any sessions with her. You have to remember one thing, this is their source of income. If others are taking advantage of them, don't they have a right to say something? Being a Marine veteran I have served this country and all that it stands for. Like I said, read her reviews. But I will never try to sway your opinion. Just look at all the factors.
Old 12-Apr-21, 15:27
Points: 4,361, Level: 27 Points: 4,361, Level: 27 Points: 4,361, Level: 27
Activity: 25.9% Activity: 25.9% Activity: 25.9%
Last Achievements

You asked what things were off-putting that she had posted and you got your answer. Her social media is enough of a representation of who she is to let me know I don't want to meet her, and if you think that's unfair, maybe it's actually reality that her online ramblings have affected her business given that you report yourself she isn't doing as well as some others. This is also not her "personal" social media account, but her business social media account. No one is taking advantage of her, she just complains about everything. This is a valid decision for customers to make. It's a lot of money to spend on a session, and it's not fun when one of the parties involved is angry or annoyed by so much. Another angle is this can be very dangerous, if you're letting someone squeeze your neck, you need to be able to trust they're not going to get set off by something. You should be very selective with who you do this stuff with, for your own health. You are meeting essentially a total stranger after all. Or perhaps a better answer to your initial question is that the world is unjust and conspiring against her. Who doesn't love some good conspiracy theory?
The Following User Says Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post: