Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Jul-17, 07:54
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Destroyed by Celebrities in Mixed Wrestling: Results from MP

True, apologies, point taken
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jul-17, 09:13
Points: 14,355, Level: 52 Points: 14,355, Level: 52 Points: 14,355, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,196 Times in 132 Posts

Misterpoll seems to be working again; new Game of Thrones poll: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Thanks dj; and james I actually agree, it's rather silly/ bizarre with no real point. But it's proved pretty popular (at least it was a couple years back) and I'm thankful people continue to vote and seem to enjoy reading the results and stories. However I can definitely see the possibility for it to offend, so if that becomes an issue I'll stop posting the polls here.

Check out my other thread for new captions!
Old 21-Aug-17, 21:04
Last Achievements

Big July-August update, 35 poll results in csv format. I also found several csv files from my old deleted mp account so I included those too. This update is femdom only with the exception of the old files which are untouched.

If you run into problems with the cell size being too large make sure to select everything then toggle wrap text. Should return cells to normal size.

Thanks to everyone who's taken an interest! Let me know if anyone would like individual csv files posted rather than bundled as a zip.

Update link:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Couple newer polls;

Hilary Duff Wrestling/ Fighting

Anna Kendrick Wrestling/ Fighting
Old 01-Sep-17, 16:22
Last Achievements

Heads up to anyone who votes on the polls, misterpoll has been breaking recently and not recording votes. If you'd like to vote try taking this one question poll (not mine) [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

If the vote goes through without an error page the site is working and will record your answer. If you get a page that says error try again in a few minutes, it's safe to assume the site will be broken for the entire day. Sorry to anyone who took time to vote and got the error page.

Because of this I'll curtail posting new polls and just post the csv results.
Old 01-Oct-17, 17:06
Last Achievements

Good news, misterpoll has been pretty stable for the past month so hoping the voting issues are over. Have new Emma Watson and Scarlett Johansson polls on my mp profile.

From a request I recently wrote a Hannah Murray as Gilly form Game of Thrones story and thought I'd post it here (minor spoilers if you're not caught up with the show)

Gilly Destroys the Assassin

The guard’s body goes slack as he drops to the ground. You quickly wipe clean your dagger then drag him back into the shadows. Another victim. It had almost been too easy, but then again as an elite mercenary of Golden Company almost everything was. And what challenge could the Citadel pose? A haven for tired old men was of little threat to you, and with Cersei’s gold you could start your own company. Your own mercenaries. Just take down the fat man. Sam Tarly; the so called King in the North’s trusted ally, a sitting target, a roasting pig.

Sticking to the shadows you pass the halls of shrieking greyscale victims, who even in the dead of night refuse to quiet. Along the way several more guards cross your path, each one collapses without ever knowing your presence. Finally you come upon Tarly’s door where you quietly pick the lock. You push the door open and step inside.

“Sam?” A worried voice calls out. “Where have you been all night?” You’re perplexed to see a young woman, Gilly, stand up from a table in the small room. She freezes upon seeing you and the dagger clutched in your fist. You zip across the room pin Gilly to a wall and hold your dagger to her throat. “Tarly! Where is the fat man!” You shout. Gilly’s knee plants itself between your legs. You stumble back, gagging from the blow, struggling to regain your composure.

Gilly glares at you. She slips out of her shoes leaving her feet bare then tears off her unruly dress. Whatever sense you regained leaves you as gawk at her naked body. “I’m not some pampered southern whore. I was raised beyond the wall. You know how I survived? By killing boys like you.” You lunge at her but Gilly twirls aside, grabs your arm and wrenches your dagger free. She teasingly holds it up to your face. “The truth is Sam isn’t defending me, I’m defending him.” Gilly drops your dagger. A lighting kick rocks you as her foot nearly splinters your chin. Another one connects, then another. Her feet operate like a windmill, grazing your face again and again with just enough force to leave a mark but keep you upright. That’s when the realization hits you, she’s not even trying. She’s just toying with you. Gilly smirks as her foot once again teases itself across your face. Feeling your back press against the table you flip over it putting distance between your chuckling foe.

“Trying to run away so soon? Is the big strong man scared of the little girl?” She taunts. “You should be.” Gilly vaults onto the table, slides across it and traps your torso between her thighs. She squeezes eliciting panicked shrieks as you pry at her legs. “What? You don’t like a fair fight? No wonder you tried to sneak in.” Gilly twists her thighs forcing you to floor as she’s pulled down on top of you. “You’re nothing but a big pussy.” She slaps you hard. “Coward.” SLAP “Wimp.” SLAP. Your eyes well up with tears while Gilly chuckles, smirking at you pinned beneath her. She stands up, plants a foot on your stomach then teases the other one over your face. She brings it down over your nose and mouth, suffocating you with her sole while her full weight crushes your body. “What’s that phrase again? Valar Morghulis?” You slowly begin to fade as the spasms kick in.

Gilly stares down at you with her cocky grin, she rubs her foot back and forth on your face. What she isn’t focusing on are your arms, unrestrained and fully functioning. With the last of your strength you swipe at the foot on your stomach. Gilly screams as she’s knocked off balance and crashes to the ground. You scramble after her trying to pin her down but Gilly cracks a mule kick to your nose, shatters the bone and puts you on your back. She leaps on you with a roar sending you both rolling across the floor in a wild tangle of limbs. Gilly finds herself on top where she quickly straddles you and smushes her breasts over your face. “Even my boobs are tougher than you!” She laughs, then shakes them around, her tits smack your face like little fists. Desperate and struggling for air your hands claw up her back and yank on her long, loose hair. In response Gilly arches back then slams her chest on your face, flattening your broken nose. You’re nearly out of it as Gilly spins around and plants her small firm ass on your face.

She’s breathes heavily and takes the moment to tie her hair up in a bun while you gag for air under her bottom. “You enjoy fighting like a girl? Cause so far it’s the most effective thing you’ve done. Maybe instead of sword play you should practice hair play. I’d teach you, but I don’t think you’re worthy.” Gilly taunts as she grinds her ass around. She waits several minutes until your body goes limp. Gilly stands over your delirious, barley conscious form. She slides her bare toes over your lips. “Kiss the feet that own you.” Only wanting your suffering to end you comply. Gilly rolls her eyes. “Call those kisses? Pathetic.” Your eyes bug out as she jams her foot down your throat. You frantically cough and flail trying to get free but it’s no use. The noise draws a pair of guards to peak through the door. “Ms...” “It’s under control. Can’t believe I once again did your job for you.” The guards tuck tail and run. Gilly looks down on your withering form in disgust. “Such a fucking loser.” Gilly rips her foot from your mouth then stomps down on your face. Everything goes black.

You awaken chained to the wall of a dungeon. A distant gate opens and to your shock, Cersei Lannister trots in. “I couldn't quite believe what I heard. A mercenary of the Golden Company beaten by a wildling girl.” She grabs you by the chin forcing your eyes to hers. “What a failure you turned out to be.” She leaves you hanging and walks over to a nearby stool. “You might be a useless as a fighter...” She sits down then starts sliding out of her boots. “But it’s been a trying day, and I’m in need of a new toy...”

You struggle against your chains and feel them start to give. Cersei's foot strikes your groin making you cry out in terror. "Useless little baby balls. Maybe they should be a bullseye for my archers." The chains break, you drop to the ground where you tower over Cersei. She smirks, then floors you with a single punch. "If a scrawny wildling can beat you what chance do you have against the Queen?" She slides up the tails of her dress then wraps your head between her thighs in a reverse headscissor pressing your face to her firm bubble butt. "Liking the view huh? I can tell." Cersei mocks, flicking your hard on. "Too bad you'll never tell anyone, because once you cum you die." You scream and cry as she squeezes your head purple, all while teasing your cock, laughing as your eyes pop out of your head and your skull cracks. The last thing you feel is your load burst forth; Cersei giggles, then with one final twist of her thighs snaps your neck.
The Following User Says Thank You to Garpth For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-17, 17:54
Last Achievements

New CSV update for November; 25 poll results in one zip. Most of the older polls only contain a couple new answers, but after Vs Felicity Jones there's dozens of great new answers. If opening the files in excel yields large cell sizes, select everything then toggle wrap text. That should return cells to their normal size.

If you'd like to vote on any of the polls make sure you copy paste any written answers elsewhere. Misterpoll is breaking again and tends to have a day or two a week where it doesn't record votes and throws up an error page.

It might be worth trying this one question poll (not mine) just to make sure misterpoll is recording votes: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Here's the new polls from the past few months, these will likely be the last ones since the site only allows the creation of essay/ write in polls now.

Vs Emma Watson:

Vs Scarlett Johansson:

Write in only (3 questions) Vs Kim Kardashian:

Write in only (2 questions) Wrestling Female Celebrities:

Thanks to everyone who's shown interest!

Edit: Less than 24 hours after posting, mp is broken again on Nov 25th; if you'd like to vote best wait till Monday.

Last edited by Garpth; 25-Nov-17 at 16:08. Reason: voting site broke
Old 16-Feb-18, 17:02
Last Achievements

New single csv file update; tried something a bit different and combined all new results into a single excel document.

There hasn't been too much activity on misterpoll since the site was breaking ever other day for a while, however multiple choice polls are working for the first time since September and voting isn't breaking anywhere near as frequently so maybe the site's not quite dead yet. I'd still suggest copy pasting any written answers to another document or try a one question poll just to make sure voting is functioning. Thanks to everyone who's shown interest!

Since the multiple choice is back created a few new polls:

Emilia Clarke Wrestling/ Fighting

Victoria Justice Wrestling/ Fighting

Mixed Wrestling Nikki Bella

Mixed Wrestling/ Fighting Video Game Characters Part 2

edit: I must be a walking jinx, voting currently broken two days later on 18th. Normally it stays broken until the next day, although recently it's been being resolved quicker.

Last edited by Garpth; 18-Feb-18 at 15:06.
Old 16-Jun-18, 20:47
Last Achievements

Full csv update for every poll I've created, 76 csv files in 1 zip. Best viewed with excel on a non-mobile device. If the cells appear too big select all and toggle wrap text, that should return cell size to normal. If anyone would like individual csv results instead of a zip compilation let me know.

Like before most of the maledom answers have been removed with the exception of some older polls. There's a lot of great stories in these answers, thanks to everyone who's shown interest!

For anyone still taking the polls just a reminder to copy paste any written answers to word, text or similar app in case the site displays an error message upon hitting submit. It's been more stable lately but it still tends to break for a day or two every couple weeks.

To see all my new polls check out:

Few recent highlights

Celebrity Tag Team Wrestling 5

Wrestling/ Fighting Instagram Models

Olivia Wilde Wrestling/ Fighting
Old 02-Oct-18, 19:14
Last Achievements

Update for the end of September, 20 poll results as csv files in zip. As before most of the maledom has been removed. 100+ new results and some great write in answers!

Misterpoll breaks once every week or two. if voting remember to copy paste any written answer to word or text so an error message doesn't lose it. Also worth checking out a one question poll (such as this coke vs pepsi: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] ) to see if your vote goes through without an error. Site is best viewed on a non mobile device like a laptop or desktop.

When the site breaks it does so at 12am/pm EST or 8pm EST and stays broken until midnight EST. Once in a while it will stay broken for 2 days.

New poll, Finale of the Born in X era series, consisting of actresses, models and athletes that were left out of previous editions. Since MP isn't approving polls anymore link will likely ask adult mode preferences. There's no adult content but clicking over 18 should take you to poll. Without any staff to run MP these are possibly the last polls, although I've said that before.

Vs Celebs Born from 1970s - 1990s:

Star Wars Wrestling / Fighting:

Vs Kim Kardashian:
Old 21-Sep-19, 21:34
Last Achievements

Since it's been nearly a year I wanted to post another csv update, contains results from 83 polls; bunch of fantastic new answers and stories. I also make answers into captions on my deviantart page and post them here on my captions thread. If the boxes in the csv files are too large just select all and toggle wrap text. Thanks to everyone who's shown interest over the years!

Misterpoll seems to break less frequently but it's still an issue. If voting make sure to check out my last post about times when misterpoll is down, I also try to keep a running log of when voting isn't working on my deviantart page.

I have a few new polls that aren't listed on my mp profile since the site doesn't review polls for their directory anymore

Vs Sophie Turner

Vs Porn/ Adult stars:

Vs Sara Jean Underwood:

Vs Video Game Characters Part 3:

Also thought I'd post a story that came from a request:

Vs Paige VanZant

The referee raises your hand as you look across the cheering crowd. 8-0. Another first round ko, another record setting attendance for an amateur fight.

You weren’t surprised in the slightest when the ufc came calling the next day. It was about time for your skills to debut on the national stage. With Mcgregor knocked out of the ring for life they needed a new star anyway. And who could match you? Nobody that’s who, so when Dana offered you a slew of opponents you stopped him and said “Why don't you surprise me, because whoever it is won’t be on your roster after.”

The night had arrived; booked for the main event against a mystery opponent you strut down to the octagon awash in praise from the turn out of ten of thousands of your fans.

You showboat for a minute when your cocky grin leaves your face. Your opponent's entrance music is unmistakable, isn’t that... Paige VanZant bursts into the arena; gasps turn to applause as you glance around in confusion. Your first professional fight against Paige? Did Dana not take you seriously? Was it some kind of joke? When people see you beat her up on national tv you’ll be a pariah for life.

Paige enters smiling at you. More troubling she hasn’t even bothered to remove her makeup. “Why the long face? Is it cause I’m about to show you what a real fighter does to amateurs?” She smirks, lightly spins and walks away wiggling her hips in form fitting spandex shorts. You start fuming, determined to put her down quick, no matter the cost to your reputation.

The bell sounds and Paige skips out to touch gloves. Instead you throw a haymaker. In a flash She ducks left, your momentum carries you past her then Paige punts you in your ass. You smash hard into the cage. Even worse is the snickering from the crowd. You spin around but Paige is on you in an instant. A series of hooks smash home. “Aww is the little girl knocking you brains out?” She taunts while unloading on you. Throwing your weight forward you manage to push her back then clinch up with her. You attempt to throw her but to your shock Paige stays planted on her feet. She strikes your stomach with her knee making you scream and break the clinch. “Come on Mr.8-0. Aren’t I just a girl?” Paige cups and flaunts her breasts, giggling. You throw a straight arm to her mocking face but she limbos back, counters with an uppercut then sends a spinning elbow to the back of you head. For the first time in your career your body flops onto the mat.

Blood trickles from your mouth and broken teeth spill out. You can’t help but let out loud, wet sobs. Paige bursts out laughing along with the crowd. “Are you crying tough guy? If you can’t stand toe to toe with me what type of fighter are you? Oh I know, a loser!” Paige beckons you to stand. Wiping tears away you wobble to your feet. You hardly have time to find your balance when Paige lunges at you. She clinches up then flips you to the mat, crashing down with you stuffing your face in a headlock against her tit. “This isn’t practical but it’s not like your pussy ass can escape.” She taunts while she grapples ontop of you then sits on your face. The crowd erupts in laughter as Paige’s name is chanted by the mob. You fight for air but there’s none to be had under her firm and supple cheeks. You start tapping but the ref doesn’t quite catch it. Paige however does, sighs and pushes herself off you. “There’ll be no tapping pussy, I decide when this fight ends, not you.” An axe kick lands on your skull. The ref pushes her away as you roll around on the ground bawling your eyes out. Yet the match isn’t called.

You can hear your corner shout two minutes left. With the last of your strength you manage to rise once more, groggy and disorientated, but determined to wipe that smug smirk off Paige’s face. Your thoughts are interrupted by a flying kick to your face. You crash against the cage and Paige clinches up once more. She whispers into your ear “How’s it feel being destroyed by by girl? Ready to admit what a loser you are? Kinda funny, cause lately that’s been my job.” “I’m a loser.” You squeak out. “What?” “I’m a loser!” You shout. Paige knees you in the skull. You collapse against the cage. Paige rubs her barefoot in your face while she flexes and poses over you. With time running down she grabs your legs and drags you to the center of the octagon. Too broken to fight you can’t stop Paige as she mounts you and unleashes a fierce ground and pound knocking your lights out. Unmoving beneath her the fight is finally called, a knock out with thirty seconds left. The audience cheers Paige’s as she dances about the ring, only stopping to give your unconscious face a slap. “So much for that career, ended by a girl.” Paige taunts.

Last edited by Garpth; 21-Sep-19 at 21:38. Reason: added stroy
The Following User Says Thank You to Garpth For This Useful Post: