Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Apr-19, 03:05
haymaker

Default The Undefeated Wife (True Story)

This is the true and somewhat embarrassing story of me wrestling my wife for over 15 years. I have always been into mixed wrestling and being dominated and I had a girlfriend before her that was really open and sexually aggressive. We would fool around and wrestle but she was rather petite and I am a somewhat stocky guy and we would pretend like she won but it was more role play than anything else.

Me and my future wife were friends at first and then she got pregnant and had a kid so we didn’t end up getting together until I moved out of town a couple years later. I didn’t feel comfortable telling her about how I liked wrestling even though we were having sex when we saw each other. When I visited her one time she had this bunk bed arrangement in her bedroom for her and her daughter. We were fooling around on the top bunk which was close to the ceiling and I tried to pin her while laying on top of her. She kicked me off rather easily and I hit my head on the ceiling and went to the side. She quickly pounced on me and held me down while she fucked me.

I left the room when we were done to get some water and I remember her coming out of the bedroom later and giving me the double bicep pose and having this eat shit grin. We didn’t talk about what happened but I got the feeling she was somewhat surprised but not shocked she could take me and was rather proud of herself. I was pretty embarrassed that this pretty young blonde girl with big tits just beat me and didn’t seem that taken aback by it. I later found out from her that wasn’t the first time.

She developed pretty early and got DD breasts at 14 and she said when she was 15 some 21 year old or so guy running a kiosk at the mall offered to take her home. He tried to jump her bones in her bedroom and she basically beat his ass and she told him to leave or going to tell his coworkers this 15 year old girl messed him up. She said he was skinny and probably weighed less than her and she didn’t think much of it because she had 3 older brothers she fought with and that she had always been good at fighting and been pretty athletic and strong.

Over the years we would wrestle on and off but the results were always the same, she just had better technique and was more flexible and competitive and could negate any strength advantage I had. Her lower body was ridiculously strong though, she could leg press more than almost any guy at the gym, probably 700 pounds or so and she could also max out the hip adductor machine. I also have really strong legs but she was just better at utilizing her strength and she had much better balance so if we fought standing up I would always end up on ground and in the bed she could also throw me off. Once she was on top of me I did not have the flexibility to use my legs to get her off and she had enough upper body strength to use the leverage from being on top to keep me down. She would then often put her elbow to my throat and remove my underwear and grab my dick and then be able to move her panties enough to stick my dick in. At that point we both knew it was over and she would just ride me until I came.

We wouldn’t say much after it was over, I would come up with some lame excuses about why I lost and she was just say something like “um hum” like she didn’t buy them at all. Over time our wrestling didn’t change much, we both accepted she was going to win but it was fun trying. She was such a competitive person that when she felt she wasn’t in good shape or that I was in better shape she was just go limp when I tried to wrestle her so we couldn’t have a match. It always kind of bothers me knowing if I could have beat her when she wasn’t as strong or fit but I guess this was another way she kept a psychological edge when we did fight.

She was always dieting and I would say how she shouldn’t lose too much weight or she would stop winning everytime, although she was always about 30 pounds less than me as we usually dieted together. She would say how she actually got stronger her when she was skinny which I thought was somewhat absurd but it turns out she was right.

She had never liked what having a kid did to her body when she was young so she eventually got a breast lift and tummy tuck. She was feeling better about her body and started dieting and working out like crazy. I was working out with her but her level was just more intense so her body was changing and getting stronger and mine was only getting a little bit better. Her body was getting ridiculous and she knew how her muscles were turning me on and she was more eager to wrestle me on a regular basis. Ironically, the wrestling was not as good for me. Before she saw herself as the underdog who somehow managed to beat her stronger boyfriend or husband with her skill and tenacity and our fights were somewhat competitive and have back and forth even if she always managed to win in the end.

Now our strength was somewhat comparable and she had all the other advantages of I mentioned earlier. I would talk about beating her ass and flirt with her about it but she would just shake her head like I was ridiculous since we both knew I had a 0% of winning. Her comment was always it is good to want things you can’t have as it builds character. Her dismissiveness was a turn on and annoyed me that she took me so lightly. It was sort of like the 120lb wife telling her 200lbs husband she is going to beat his ass and they both know it is just talk and impossible. Of course, in our case she was like 135 at the time and I was 165 but I might as well been the 120 lb wife as far as this went.

I was getting pretty frustrated as it was basically me on the bottom after 5 seconds and not really a fight and would ask her to give me an advantage to make it fair but she was too competitive to risk losing. She eventually agreed to let me start on top and try to fuck her with me starting out with my dick like 1 inch from her pussy but we both knew that was bullshit and no way I could force myself on her with her leg and hip strength and would take her about half a second to flip me over when she felt like it. She eventually would do this during sex and it was pretty emasculating. I would like to fuck for a while and when she was done with it when I was on top she would just flip me over and fuck me from top really hard for a couple minutes until I was done. It would seem sexy in the moment but afterwards I would be embarrassed because I was always the bitch on the bottom and it wasn’t that different than having to take it like a girl and she was the one with the dick who was making the terms of who gets fucked.

Eventually she got pregnant with our child so a new life began. Over time she became more annoyed at having this dimension to our relationship and the whole thing started to bother her. We stopped wrestling almost completely except for maybe my birthday. The last time we did on my birthday she asked me what I wanted and she said she knew it was her beating my ass before I could answer. I was saying are you still sure as you haven’t working out and might lose and was telling her how I was going to finally beat her and what a blow it would be to her ego and she just said “scoreboard”, which she knew would hurt my confidence. I never kept track but somewhere around 80 to 100 wins would be my guess for her and zero for me. I asked her to let me win for my birthday and she said she would think about it. I will admit I eventually also became dismissive of winning and would always ask her to let me win but she just wouldn’t do it which like much of this dynamic turned me on when horny and embarrassed and annoyed me when not.

I was excited and delusional as she wasn’t as buff as before and I thought I was in pretty good shape and I let myself think about how I was going to take her and what it would feel like to win. At a certain point I enjoyed losing but then over time it became more personal and competitive and I dreamed about winning and being able to shit talk her the rest of our lives about that or at least her knowing that I could win and her not being so cocky about it.

We rented a nice hotel room and she came out wearing a corset where her tits looked amazing, she wasn’t as buff as before but just round tits and ass and still a flat stomach, and still obviously still pretty strong and athletic. She would come out with a strut and demeanor which would intimidate me like there was no way she could lose. I would build up confidence all night anticipating how to win and not make the same mistakes which led her get on top of me and my game plan was basically over when she walked out of the bathroom in her “wrestling” attire.

Anyway, as you might expect by now, it was basically over before it started, she threw me to the ground and forced her elbow into my throat and kept slapping me and telling me what a bitch I was and that I was a fucking moron to ever think I could beat her. When we fought I would often eventually just give in, sort of like learned helplessness, since I always lost I guess in the back of my mind I new I couldn’t win and when I fought back harder it was just more of a chance for her to hurt me so I protected my ego and my body by giving up. I think since that night we were drinking I was really trying hard not to just take it from her, but unfortunately that part of the night is kind of a blur. When I woke up she was eating breakfast in the room and my back, neck and face was hurting bad, I was worried she really hurt me but after 2 weeks I recovered. It was the worst beating I ever got.

Checking out the guy as the front desk gave me a look when he saw my pretty wife looking perfect and me looking like I’ve been threw a war but hopefully he just thought I got my ass beat in an MMA practice and not by my wife in the hotel room. Although, he gave a little laugh which seemed to show what he thought happened or maybe my mind was playing tricks and I was still messed up from the beating and being paranoid.

We haven’t fought since as I kind of view that night as her telling me I will never win so don’t bother trying and if you do try you are going to be destroyed. The idea that I will likely never beat her bothers me still but as they always say be careful what you wish for.

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Old 22-Apr-19, 20:07
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: The Undefeated Wife (True Story)

Thread approved.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 22-Apr-19, 22:30
LuckyL

Wow, crazy stuff.

I'm personally into erotic wrestling a bit more than really physical. Besides sex were there any moves like breast smother, scissors, facesit etc?
Old 24-Apr-19, 02:11
haymaker

Our dynamic is more about being competitive and that was the nature of our matches more than trying to have some erotic positions. She would often pin my arms down with her legs and her pussy would be close to my face but she would not try to facesit me as at that point it would be role playing and to her it was a match she had to win. She would breast smother me when I was down because she has large breasts and it helped her to hold me down when she inevitably got on top of me by putting pressure on my chest and giving me less room to maneuver. As far as scissoring she would sometimes do this when we were laying on the bed or couch but it was usually just a quick scissor burst to sort of remind me who was dominate and as a way of flirting. She would never actually scissor me really hard as she would likely suspect I would get really hurt (which I would) and she was really good at beating me but not injuring me. For better or worse I could never get in a position where she thought she was probably going to lose and I imagine that if that happened she probably would have scissored the fuck out of me if she had too.

I actually probably have downplayed the psychologically dynamic and the kind of fucked up ways she would assert and reinforce her physical dominance over me was but maybe will get into that later.

Anyway, I have some ridiculously hot photos she would send me when she got in great shape if people are interested I might post some of those, of course cropping out her beautiful face.

Last edited by haymaker; 24-Apr-19 at 03:12.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Apr-19, 03:08
Points: 12,129, Level: 47 Points: 12,129, Level: 47 Points: 12,129, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,608 Times in 141 Posts

Yes please ... we want to see pics of her magnificient dominant body!!
Old 24-Apr-19, 03:25
haymaker

Ok, but will probably delete pics these pics later as don't want them on the internet forever. I have more but here are some.

The first one is a good example of the games she played. Dressing up really feminine in a baby doll dress and moving her panties to the side was a total mind fuck game, it would get me super horny and also give me a pit in my stomach because of how I felt always losing to her after the fact.

Basically, she was reinforcing the idea of me losing to a girl and that she was going to fuck me against my will. Her panties to the side was basically a victory pose as we both knew what that meant. Of course, she would just say she was sending me a sexy pic and not trying to make fun of me being physically and sexually dominated by her.

Anyway, I guess the pics show what kind of shape she was in and make me feel not as bad that I couldn't compete.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thumbnail14.jpg (108.4 KB, 2176 views)
File Type: jpg thumbnail7.jpg (78.4 KB, 2136 views)
File Type: jpg thumbnail8.jpg (95.0 KB, 2393 views)
File Type: jpg thumbnail9.jpg (63.2 KB, 1827 views)
File Type: jpg thumbnail3.jpg (88.1 KB, 2186 views)
File Type: jpg thumbnail15.jpg (115.1 KB, 1863 views)
Old 24-Apr-19, 21:12
Points: 4,777, Level: 29 Points: 4,777, Level: 29 Points: 4,777, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Wow, she looks realy strong.
The Following User Says Thank You to rr-marc For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-19, 02:16
haymaker

Yeah, she might look strong but I can assure you she was a lot stronger than she looked. It is hard to tell from pics but her core strength was unreal, I would be surprised if any guys at the gym were better in that regard. She loved doing those exercises at gym which worked your lower back and stomach and that strength is really deceiving when you are fighting somebody as can't see bulging muscles but that strength is involved in most every move.

People always gave her strange looks at gym as she would do exercises like upside down crunches like they were nothing and you only usually see really fit guys or thin yoga type girls be able to do that, and catches your eye when some curvy and muscular girl is knocking them out.

I like lifting weights but hating doing those sort of exercises. We wouldn't get in each others way at the gym but when I would do some of those core exercises she would tell me how my technique was wrong and try to help correct me, which made me dislike doing them even more. She would also obviously lift weights but spend like 30-45 minutes doing these sort of core strength moves. Anyway, the exercises she was doing was obviously a lot more effective than what I was doing when it came to wrestling. The more me and her worked out the easier she kept beating me.

These pics maybe give a better idea of her strength.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thumbnail17.jpg (51.7 KB, 2163 views)
File Type: jpg thumbnail18.jpg (185.3 KB, 2683 views)
Old 25-Apr-19, 19:16
Points: 4,777, Level: 29 Points: 4,777, Level: 29 Points: 4,777, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

How tall is your wife. Her biceps looks fantastic. Did you ever do arm wrestling with her?

The body of my ex-wife was built very similar. And I also lost a lot of fights against her.

In the beginning I was the stronger but I never won wrestling against my ex.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rr-marc For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-19, 20:16
haymaker

She is 5’5”. I think she did a good job getting a pump and making her biceps look bigger in pics than I remember in real life. Her biceps and what she could lift were probably not as strong compared to rest of her body.

She has rather thin wrist and hands, when she starting lifting really heavy she needed to get wrist straps as they were preventing her from lifting as much weight as she could. I know for deadlifts she could get about 300 pounds but no way anywhere near that without wrist support.

So, don’t think she thought of herself as a great arm wrestler since so much of that is wrist strength, so it wasn’t really our thing. I have some other wild incidents I can write about if people are interested and also include the one time we armwrestled, which is actually not super exciting or anything.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
dominant women, girl beats boy, muscle girl, panties, reverse rape, sex fight, true story, wife vs husband