Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Mar-21, 17:29
Points: 3,833, Level: 26 Points: 3,833, Level: 26 Points: 3,833, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Miss V / Vivienne (formerly Ava) reviews

Ok, I've had my second session and I promised a full review.

I had the opportunity to schedule two sessions with Miss V on her recent tour stops, and she somehow managed to make the second experience better than the first! Our role play started with a fantasy wrestling session in our first meeting and ramped up to semi-competitive for the second. She made me feel comfortable requesting what I wanted and played the role perfectly. Her obvious competitive streak made the session a ton of fun!

Miss V is a Force! First and foremost, she is clearly an accomplished*athlete. I was impressed with her stamina as her energy level at the end of the session was just*as strong as the start.* Me on the other hand? Any fight*that I had in me was long gone by the end of the 90 minute session.*

Now I preface this by pointing out that I have absolutely no training like many on this forum, so if you have a background in martial arts/grappling then keep that in mind. But I was no match for V's speed and quick decision making. And once she locked in a hold, her strength took over and there was no escaping. It was truly a helpless feeling to be in her scissors or rear naked choke before she cranked up the pressure. We agreed that knockouts were ok (she will not knock you out unless you request it) so I knew that I had to quickly decide to tap or go out before she made the decision for me.*

I wouldn't trust many session wrestlers to KO me, but I trust Miss Vivienne because safety is important to her and I know that she's not going to hold me too long or put me in a bad position. It's one of the special things that make her one of a kind for me. Still, that doesn't mean that she is going to take it easy on you! She knows what she's doing, so it didn't take long for things to fade to black while I was overcome with a tingling sensation in my fingers before coming to with that rush to the head and the sound of her voice, seemingly from way off in the distance, asking "are you back on earth?"*

Miss V is beautiful, intelligent, funny, and absolutely*delightful from*the*moment the session begins and it is very clear that she cares about her clients' interests. She has a lot of reviews because she's popular and she's pretty active right now. She is a gem! I've done two sessions now, but I'm ready to repeat if I get a chance.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to doop41 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Mar-21, 22:57
Points: 5,554, Level: 31 Points: 5,554, Level: 31 Points: 5,554, Level: 31
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doop41 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ok, I've had my second session and I promised a full review.

I had the opportunity to schedule two sessions with Miss V on her recent tour stops, and she somehow managed to make the second experience better than the first! Our role play started with a fantasy wrestling session in our first meeting and ramped up to semi-competitive for the second. She made me feel comfortable requesting what I wanted and played the role perfectly. Her obvious competitive streak made the session a ton of fun!

Miss V is a Force! First and foremost, she is clearly an accomplished*athlete. I was impressed with her stamina as her energy level at the end of the session was just*as strong as the start.* Me on the other hand? Any fight*that I had in me was long gone by the end of the 90 minute session.*

Now I preface this by pointing out that I have absolutely no training like many on this forum, so if you have a background in martial arts/grappling then keep that in mind. But I was no match for V's speed and quick decision making. And once she locked in a hold, her strength took over and there was no escaping. It was truly a helpless feeling to be in her scissors or rear naked choke before she cranked up the pressure. We agreed that knockouts were ok (she will not knock you out unless you request it) so I knew that I had to quickly decide to tap or go out before she made the decision for me.*

I wouldn't trust many session wrestlers to KO me, but I trust Miss Vivienne because safety is important to her and I know that she's not going to hold me too long or put me in a bad position. It's one of the special things that make her one of a kind for me. Still, that doesn't mean that she is going to take it easy on you! She knows what she's doing, so it didn't take long for things to fade to black while I was overcome with a tingling sensation in my fingers before coming to with that rush to the head and the sound of her voice, seemingly from way off in the distance, asking "are you back on earth?"*

Miss V is beautiful, intelligent, funny, and absolutely*delightful from*the*moment the session begins and it is very clear that she cares about her clients' interests. She has a lot of reviews because she's popular and she's pretty active right now. She is a gem! I've done two sessions now, but I'm ready to repeat if I get a chance.
Did you try to win any falls and if so were you successful? I’m wondering what semi comp with her is like. It seems that the term semi-competitive is defined differently by some ladies than others. Were you expected to try to win or were you expected to resist but ultimately lose. It sounds like she was a handful for you and I expect that she might be for me as well because like yourself, I have no training and very little experience. One last question, how did you match up with her size wise?
The Following User Says Thank You to greezy For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Mar-21, 03:06
Points: 3,833, Level: 26 Points: 3,833, Level: 26 Points: 3,833, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Everyone's experience is going to be different, but for me--I was pretty consistently unable to fend off her attacks and whenever I thought I was gaining the upper hand, she'd surprise me with a move that I didn't see coming. I'm 5-10, 195. So I had a decent size advantage.

She's pretty naturally competitive, so I don't think she's going to shrink away from much. But I don't want to put words in her mouth, so I'd encourage you to reach out to her if you have any questions about what you might want!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doop41 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Mar-21, 03:34
Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Sessioning with her in a couple of weeks... Very excited!!

Wrestlers I'd love to session with: Onyx Kim, Sumiko, Andi Page, Nikki Next, Ludella Hahn (Nessie Squeeze), Gia Primo, Terra Mizu, Kayla Woods.
The Following User Says Thank You to KTJ1990 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Mar-21, 04:28
Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doop41 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Everyone's experience is going to be different, but for me--I was pretty consistently unable to fend off her attacks and whenever I thought I was gaining the upper hand, she'd surprise me with a move that I didn't see coming. I'm 5-10, 195. So I had a decent size advantage.

She's pretty naturally competitive, so I don't think she's going to shrink away from much. But I don't want to put words in her mouth, so I'd encourage you to reach out to her if you have any questions about what you might want!
Are you an in shape/strong 195? How old are you?
Old 11-Apr-21, 17:54
bartyboy78

Just sessioned with Miss V this past Friday. Easily the most fun session I've ever had! We mostly stuck to fantasy/light wrestling where she would put me in different holds and I'd see how long I could take the pressure before having to tap out. She was great! Her legs are deadly (especially her head-scissors). She was also just a really cool person to spend time with. She definitely leads an interesting life. 10/10 would recommend again. I can't wait for a re-match!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-21, 15:15
Points: 6,172, Level: 33 Points: 6,172, Level: 33 Points: 6,172, Level: 33
Last Achievements

I am thinking about a session with Miss V but have a few specific questions if anyone can answer it would be appreciated:
1. Looking for mainly scissors only (nothing competitive)- how do her headscissors compare to Hotstuff Hollie, Ashley Wildcat? Not wrestling, just headscissors.

2. How hot is she really? Does she compare to a more well known session wrestler in terms of good looks? Thinking Hotstuff, Ashley, Julie Squeeze, Electra etc.

3. What is her style like while scissoring in a session- more trash talk, more sensual, more aggressive?

4. Anyone know what sport she played? Is she a legit D1 athlete?

TIA!
Old 22-May-21, 13:25
Last Achievements

Really? Nothing?
Old 22-May-21, 14:28
Points: 7,330, Level: 36 Points: 7,330, Level: 36 Points: 7,330, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John84 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am thinking about a session with Miss V but have a few specific questions if anyone can answer it would be appreciated:
1. Looking for mainly scissors only (nothing competitive)- how do her headscissors compare to Hotstuff Hollie, Ashley Wildcat? Not wrestling, just headscissors.

2. How hot is she really? Does she compare to a more well known session wrestler in terms of good looks? Thinking Hotstuff, Ashley, Julie Squeeze, Electra etc.

3. What is her style like while scissoring in a session- more trash talk, more sensual, more aggressive?

4. Anyone know what sport she played? Is she a legit D1 athlete?

TIA!
1) I have never sessioned with the women you listed, but she has strong scissors for her size. Her legs are relatively slim enough to fit decently around neck without getting jaw too much although not like Nikki Next where it felt like her legs fit perfectly around neck.

2) Not sure. Haven’t met the women you listed.

3) I’m sure she can be all three if you ask her to. I don’t remember if she said anything during scissors. I usually can’t hear too well in scissors or don’t remember because I get knocked out.

4) She mentioned something about track, not sure if she was a runner. I didn’t really ask.
The Following User Says Thank You to Peter07 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-21, 21:04
Last Achievements

Thanks! Of others you’ve sessioned with can you compare scissors, overall looks etc.?
The Following User Says Thank You to John84 For This Useful Post:

Tags
ava, session reviews, tempest wrestling