Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Jul-20, 15:08
Points: 4,089, Level: 26 Points: 4,089, Level: 26 Points: 4,089, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Bdsm/fetish social network

Is there any international network/forum/etc where it could be really possible to make interesting acquaintances with girls?

All ones i've seen are almost empty and filled with men only.
Old 15-Jul-20, 17:35
Points: 7,144, Level: 36 Points: 7,144, Level: 36 Points: 7,144, Level: 36
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 586 Posts
Default Re: Bdsm/fetish social network

It’s not my favorite, but Fetlife is the best BDSM networking site that currently out there in the, albeit slim, BDSM social media spectrum.

However, it works best when you use it as a way to find munches and events that you can attend where you can meet new people and add them to your friends list after. You’re not going to have much success sliding into someone’s DMs unprompted because there are tons of other thirsty men spamming anyone who is female.

It’s going to take some effort on your part but you can make it work. Go to events (when this COVID shit is over), be friendly, make friends with both men and women and volunteer. Don’t treat Fet like a dating site, but rather like a networking site.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gatsby87 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jul-20, 23:59
Points: 4,089, Level: 26 Points: 4,089, Level: 26 Points: 4,089, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Well, i have some public job so going to events isn't an option for me. So i have to focus on online acquaintances.
Old 16-Sep-20, 23:51
Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatsby87 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It’s not my favorite, but Fetlife is the best BDSM networking site that currently out there in the, albeit slim, BDSM social media spectrum.

However, it works best when you use it as a way to find munches and events that you can attend where you can meet new people and add them to your friends list after. You’re not going to have much success sliding into someone’s DMs unprompted because there are tons of other thirsty men spamming anyone who is female.

It’s going to take some effort on your part but you can make it work. Go to events (when this COVID shit is over), be friendly, make friends with both men and women and volunteer. Don’t treat Fet like a dating site, but rather like a networking site.

He is right. I was active for a year. It’s not a hook up site. Just because you are a lifestyle, fetish match for someone, doesn’t mean you connect. It’s a networking site. Join the munches (gathering usually at a restaurant) and mingle. Connect on a human level not a BDSM match level. And you don’t need to be into whips and chains to join in. Just be open to anything and everything. I have seen it all, lol.
Old 17-Sep-20, 02:27
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

While the lifestyle interests may be split almost 50-50 male/female/xxx, the sites never are, and haven't been in more than 25 years of internet history. I cannot speak with any authority as to why women are far less likely to openly indulge or pursue fetish interests in the way men do.
Old 06-Nov-20, 06:39
Producer
Points: 10,078, Level: 43 Points: 10,078, Level: 43 Points: 10,078, Level: 43
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,124 Times in 193 Posts

I'll second that. I have made two very unique girls doing videos exclusively for me out of fetlife network. Fetlife is probably the only real life BDSM base with serious interest of both, men an women.

Some of well known session girls are there too, btw.

But as said, it's neither dating nor a booking platform. You need to be active and communicative and patient. You need to build up contacts to get into it. When ur in, it works.

Another way of successful networking, but quite expensive, is camchatting. I have made a few girls doing videos for me, who I got to learn from camcontacts.com. You need the same communicative trustful way to get in, patience and unfortunately some money, because they talk on a xxx$/minute base to you. But you get what ur asking for. This makes it successful. Many of the Dungeon category girls are professional dominatrixes, mostly from Romania. So be prepared to travel, when you want a meeting, they usually don't leave the country.

A third way might be a dating site/app. I've heard a friend talking abt. it, but personally never used it so far, so I am not sure if it works. But he told me, he wanted fit girls doing playful fights with him where they had to dominate him and he made some hot dates there (yoga teachers, gym rats, girls with attitude), maybe worth a try.