Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Dec-19, 07:18
Producer
Points: 9,476, Level: 41 Points: 9,476, Level: 41 Points: 9,476, Level: 41
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Getting Women to Wrestle You

One of the primary questions I have been asked and I have seen asked in forums and on social media is "how to get a woman to wrestle you".

I'm sure there are various perspectives on this, but I have very simple and easy outlook on this that you will most likely find agreeable.

I think you can get MOST red-blooded women to wrestle you ONLY if you do so very early in the relationship/courting phase.

Call it the "Honeymoon Phase" where the sexual energies are at it's highest.

For instance, if you are getting her off with frequency early in the relationship it will be very easy to most likely convince her to wrestle you after you have made her cum a few times.

Throw her on the bed and start wrestling with her. See how she reacts.

Keep in mind most women dream of being dominated, not dominating like so many of you like. You can work her into a switch role, but some give and take is perhaps a good idea.

If you are trying to introduce this with a woman you have been dating or married to for a long time and you are bringing this up late, your job most likely is going to be FAR more difficult.

If you are dealing with a woman in which you have no romantic relationship with whatsoever, you should expect to pay.

- Ringo -
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to femalewrestlingchannel For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Dec-19, 20:12
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1
Activity: 18.0% Activity: 18.0% Activity: 18.0%

Default Re: Getting Women to Wrestle You

Nice suggestions. So do you think it is better to just pay for it and separate the wrestling from a romantic relationship or have some of you found a way to wrestle with your significant other? Personally, I find that the two should be separated...
Old 19-Dec-19, 21:12
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

I agree with the OP. My wife and i have been wrestling with each other almost since the time we started dating. Very early on in our relationship, we both laid everything out on the table. My wife , then girlfriend, thought it was kind of weird, but she had no problems with fulfilling my wrestling fantasies. So often on these forums, i read about people whose wives refuse to wrestle, or people who are afraid to tell their wives about their wrestling fetish. Thats no way to live.

I agree with the OP. My wife and i have been wrestling with each other almost since the time we started dating. Very early on in our relationship, we both laid everything out on the table. My wife , then girlfriend, thought it was kind of weird, but she had no problems with fulfilling my wrestling fantasies. So often on these forums, i read about people whose wives refuse to wrestle, or people who are afraid to tell their wives about their wrestling fetish. Thats no way to live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcmonkey [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nice suggestions. So do you think it is better to just pay for it and separate the wrestling from a romantic relationship or have some of you found a way to wrestle with your significant other? Personally, I find that the two should be separated...

While paying a woman to wrestle you is great, wrestling with your wife is a whole other level. Getting tapped out by a woman who wrestles for a living can’t compare to getting tapped out by your wife. I think its because session wrestlers are supposed to be able to kick your ass. Your wife is not supposed to be able to kick your ass
Old 19-Dec-19, 22:38
Points: 4,801, Level: 29 Points: 4,801, Level: 29 Points: 4,801, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

While paying a woman to wrestle you is great, wrestling with your wife is a whole other level. Getting tapped out by a woman who wrestles for a living can’t compare to getting tapped out by your wife. I think its because session wrestlers are supposed to be able to kick your ass. Your wife is not supposed to be able to kick your ass

Similar situation to Braddogg. My wife and I don't really wrestle, but I have taught her several submission holds and she has taken a liking to making me tap out. Frequently it is part of our foreplay. She is not the strongest around, but when she gets her legs around my neck, it's game over.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cap9900 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-19, 13:50
Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Interesting and great point. I find the allure of a "regular" or "girl next door" type female who is fit and athletic overpowering me far more enticing than a session wrestler who is a pro and paid to do it. No to say the sessionettes aren't awesome its just a little different and a little more exciting with an amateur like your gf/wife.
The Following User Says Thank You to poochie22 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-19, 05:21
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcmonkey [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In general, they should be separated. The only reason Monroe got into this years ago is because I liked it.

She gained a love of it over time, but not immediately.

And, women who do this for money already have a pre-built in expectation that they are NOT doing this for dating purposes, so your job is going to be incredibly hard trying to get sexual with a lady from the industry.

The key is truly the beginning stages.

Even in a dating context, ask yourself.

Do you want to keep going after the girl who knows all about you, your failings, bad habits, yada, yada?

Or, do you go after one who doesn't know you at all?

Which of the two do you think you will have a higher success rate with?

Apply the same level of thought to new ladies you are trying to get into this.

Key word being "new" for maximum success.

However, once the lady gives herself to you..........you are the master if you so choose.

The vast majority of ladies who quit this business do so OVER THE OPINIONS OF A GUY THEY WANT/LIKE/ARE ALREADY WITH.

Put that in reverse and apply it to your situation.

The reverse is that if her guy likes it, loves it, and you set the frame very early in the relationship..........chances are high that she stays and participates.

Trying to get ladies who already don't like it or are already in the industry is a massive waste of your time and personal self esteem.
The Following User Says Thank You to femalewrestlingchannel For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Dec-19, 20:48
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

Wrestling with your significant other?

Just ask her and offer it as a challenge or new experience.
Let her decided what she likes or not about it.
Old 20-Dec-19, 01:27
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by femalewrestlingchannel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
One of the primary questions I have been asked and I have seen asked in forums and on social media is "how to get a woman to wrestle you".

I'm sure there are various perspectives on this, but I have very simple and easy outlook on this that you will most likely find agreeable.

I think you can get MOST red-blooded women to wrestle you ONLY if you do so very early in the relationship/courting phase.

Call it the "Honeymoon Phase" where the sexual energies are at it's highest.

For instance, if you are getting her off with frequency early in the relationship it will be very easy to most likely convince her to wrestle you after you have made her cum a few times.

Throw her on the bed and start wrestling with her. See how she reacts.

Keep in mind most women dream of being dominated, not dominating like so many of you like. You can work her into a switch role, but some give and take is perhaps a good idea.

If you are trying to introduce this with a woman you have been dating or married to for a long time and you are bringing this up late, your job most likely is going to be FAR more difficult.

If you are dealing with a woman in which you have no romantic relationship with whatsoever, you should expect to pay.

- Ringo -
Spot on Ringo...sound advice
Old 21-Dec-19, 06:36
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Don't have experience other than the one with my gf that became wife.

We were dating for some time before having our first sexual experiences, which were not intercourse yet. When we were able to stay at home alone, I told her about my fetish.
I cannot remember her reaction at the moment, but she didn't shy away. She has always been a little tomboyish. I would masturbate her, then after recovering she took off her top (and pants if long) and wrestle me into defeat and masturbate me as well.

She always made it clear that wrestling gave her no sexual satisfaction. It was fun after getting into it, but just that. Once we started having proper sex, she became reluctant to wrestling me, mostly because it was either one or the other because of my low performance.

During the many years we've been together, there's been times when she took my wrestling proposals with great offence ("It's about your fetish and not about me"). Others when she started having intrusive thoughts of familiar violence after reading too much about it. Those were harsh times. I relate it to having kids and not being able to have a good sexual life (only at night, when we are exhausted). It became extremely hard to overcome her initial resistance to wrestle on the bed (sometimes with alcohol), but she felt better once we were struggling.

Things got better when we were able to drop the kids at an afternoon class for 3 hours straight. I was able to take her slowly, the whole house to ourselves, still with energy, and being able to talk throughout the match instead of a hit-and-run.

Nowadays we don't have that much of an opportunity, but we find the time once a week to have sex or wrestle during the day, with no one else at home.

In my particular fetish, I like it to be my wife and not a session wrestler. I am very attached and enjoy the feelings of caring and safety. Also the sexual part roams free and I feel no shame or embarrassment. But that's talking for myself, as someone that has a specific fetish of being defeated in a fight and has no clue nor skills for fighting. My wife is skilled enough to take me down if I don't use all of my strength.

I cannot talk about getting other women to wrestle. I didn't have any sexual confidence with women before. Before meeting my wife I was after a couple girls and asked their opinion on the issue, and the answers were not even for coming back to ask again .
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-19, 10:44
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennurliart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
With sincerity and a smile, tell her this:

"You are a statuesque beauty! You have the perfect combination of feminine beauty mixed with physical strength and athleticism and confidence. I find that incredibly attractive. I really want to experience all of those attributes with you and celebrate them. I'd love you to challenge me physically, and wrestle me so we can feel each others strength and confidence and work up a good sweat. When we're done, we'll catch our breath and make love. Come on, let's go!!!"
A problem most guys have in this business is that they are beta males, which means that they generally do not risk.

With that said, I will tell you from hard experience that most women do not like being put on a pedestal.

As one example of MANY, I remember sitting here with Callisto when she is reading through responses saying that being called a "Goddess" does nothing for her.

Women prefer men that lead.

The problem with this business, is that guys want the INVERSE.

It is wrong, biologically, and socially, and you will suffer if you don't get it right.

My recommendation (again) is not to bring ANY of this up until you make her cum a couple of times, and then don't delay.

Don't try to send fancy openers or pickup lines or try to impress her. Most times, it will have the opposite effect.

If any of you need consulting on this, look me up and email me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Don't have experience other than the one with my gf that became wife.

We were dating for some time before having our first sexual experiences, which were not intercourse yet. When we were able to stay at home alone, I told her about my fetish.
I cannot remember her reaction at the moment, but she didn't shy away. She has always been a little tomboyish. I would masturbate her, then after recovering she took off her top (and pants if long) and wrestle me into defeat and masturbate me as well.

She always made it clear that wrestling gave her no sexual satisfaction. It was fun after getting into it, but just that. Once we started having proper sex, she became reluctant to wrestling me, mostly because it was either one or the other because of my low performance.

During the many years we've been together, there's been times when she took my wrestling proposals with great offence ("It's about your fetish and not about me"). Others when she started having intrusive thoughts of familiar violence after reading too much about it. Those were harsh times. I relate it to having kids and not being able to have a good sexual life (only at night, when we are exhausted). It became extremely hard to overcome her initial resistance to wrestle on the bed (sometimes with alcohol), but she felt better once we were struggling.

Things got better when we were able to drop the kids at an afternoon class for 3 hours straight. I was able to take her slowly, the whole house to ourselves, still with energy, and being able to talk throughout the match instead of a hit-and-run.

Nowadays we don't have that much of an opportunity, but we find the time once a week to have sex or wrestle during the day, with no one else at home.

In my particular fetish, I like it to be my wife and not a session wrestler. I am very attached and enjoy the feelings of caring and safety. Also the sexual part roams free and I feel no shame or embarrassment. But that's talking for myself, as someone that has a specific fetish of being defeated in a fight and has no clue nor skills for fighting. My wife is skilled enough to take me down if I don't use all of my strength.

I cannot talk about getting other women to wrestle. I didn't have any sexual confidence with women before. Before meeting my wife I was after a couple girls and asked their opinion on the issue, and the answers were not even for coming back to ask again .
Nothing in our culture encourages women to grow up and be fighters. Instead, it's the opposite.

Finding women who "like it" is looking at in the wrong way.

It's all about YOU.

Consider most women's mind as a blank canvas.

DO NOT EVER VERBALIZE ANY OF THIS BEFORE YOU MAKE HER CUM (CAPS FOR EMPHASIS)

Don't ever ask a woman their opinion on this...........they have no reference point!

If a woman is really, really into you.........she will do just about anything you want.

If she is not.........you need to move on.

If you don't, the fault is yours and yours alone.

You will find most of the things that happen in your life is generally your fault.

Last edited by femalewrestlingchannel; 26-Dec-19 at 10:52.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to femalewrestlingchannel For This Useful Post: