Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews > Review Requests

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-May-18, 04:19
Points: 10,502, Level: 44 Points: 10,502, Level: 44 Points: 10,502, Level: 44
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Madame Mysteria or Red Diamond

Any recommendation?
Hesitating between both of them
Old 29-May-18, 18:21
Points: 4,290, Level: 27 Points: 4,290, Level: 27 Points: 4,290, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Default Re: Madame Mysteria or Red Diamond

I've only met Mysteria. She's older so if you're good with that she is very strong. She's been powerlifting for decades and it shows in her strength and physique. Her glutes are amazing. She has very good wrestling skills too. Given the chance, I would meet her again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chemdude01 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-18, 03:15
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemdude01 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've only met Mysteria. She's older so if you're good with that she is very strong. She's been powerlifting for decades and it shows in her strength and physique. Her glutes are amazing. She has very good wrestling skills too. Given the chance, I would meet her again.
Thank you for your input.

Hope to find someone who met both of them
Old 11-Jun-18, 12:44
Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

I'm not sure if this answer is too late for you, but I've met both. I would repeat with Mysteria but not with Red Diamond.

If you read their profiles you will have a good idea of what they both will do and what their limits are. That should eliminate one or the other, because they don't offer the same kind of sessions.

Its not like comparing apples to oranges: those are both fruits. It's like comparing oranges to parsnips. These are two very different options whose services have little overlap. As Chemdude said, Mysteria is a powerlifter who will fight you. She also offers domination. She's good at what she does. She's very strong, and easily overpowered me. She has a superb physique, muscular with visible abs, and she's very intuitive about what makes a session fun. She asked in advance for details about my expectations and seemed to enjoy it when she fulfilled them.

Red Diamond is a bodybuilder who doesn't wrestle and doesn't have the same insight into what makes a session enjoyable. Your mileage may vary, of course, but I found her to be distant, and she may have been conflicted about the encounter. Her hourly rate was 50% higher than Mysteria's. She is very beautiful, and my experience with her may have been due to her having an off day or bad chemistry.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazycrazy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jun-18, 06:39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycrazy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not sure if this answer is too late for you, but I've met both. I would repeat with Mysteria but not with Red Diamond.

If you read their profiles you will have a good idea of what they both will do and what their limits are. That should eliminate one or the other, because they don't offer the same kind of sessions.

Its not like comparing apples to oranges: those are both fruits. It's like comparing oranges to parsnips. These are two very different options whose services have little overlap. As Chemdude said, Mysteria is a powerlifter who will fight you. She also offers domination. She's good at what she does. She's very strong, and easily overpowered me. She has a superb physique, muscular with visible abs, and she's very intuitive about what makes a session fun. She asked in advance for details about my expectations and seemed to enjoy it when she fulfilled them.

Red Diamond is a bodybuilder who doesn't wrestle and doesn't have the same insight into what makes a session enjoyable. Your mileage may vary, of course, but I found her to be distant, and she may have been conflicted about the encounter. Her hourly rate was 50% higher than Mysteria's. She is very beautiful, and my experience with her may have been due to her having an off day or bad chemistry.
Thank you for your very good input.Much appreciated