Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-Dec-20, 02:28
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts
Default Re: Objectification of muscular males by girls

Not just muscular males but good looking males in general. I'm glad you brought this up because this is something I feel needs to be talked about and it's definitely related to female domination.

The "pretty boy" types without muscles are sexually objectified also and it's sometimes frustrating for them, because unlike the more confident muscular manly men, they are not able to handle the aggressive flirting that well. I'm also sure that women get even more aggressive in their flirting and remarks with them because unlike with the muscular males, they're not "intimidated" by the "cute pretty boys" and probably imagine themselves as dominant in the potential relationship.

Some examples...

There was a story when a 16 year old boy got viral for being "cute" and good looking and they even invited him on that Ellen show. It was not good for him because a young boy like him ultimately could not handle the fame well. You can see what happened on videos here:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

There was a known book The Beautiful Boy by some feminist author where she used around 200 pictures of good looking young boys to argue against the stereotype that it's only gay men who are attracted to such boys, and that women should "reclaim" their right to "appreciate" good looking young boys. Like she said herself, " I'd like to reclaim for women the right to appreciate the short-lived beauty of boys, real boys, not simpering 30-year-olds with shaved chests."

The boy who was used on the cover was a Swedish man Björn Andrésen who was called "the most beautiful boy in the world" and he was very angry that she used his image without his approval. He was also very frustrated with being sexually objectified in general.

These boys/men like the "beautiful boys" that feminist author posted are not seen as someone women want to be dominated by, but rather as someone they want to dominate, as they're far from masculine/dominant ideal. So it's definitely not the kind of attention a masculine man would want.

In my opinion this is very hypocritical because if men objectified young teenage women in the same way, they would be absolutely lynched, but somehow doing this to boys is ok? I don't want to whine and complain, but I really hate hypocrisy.

I think blonde boys are particularly sexually objectified in this way. In my opinion blonde hair just makes men look effeminate (unless they have very masculine facial features like Dolph Lundgren) because it's a hair color associated with youth and femininity (there are many more blonde women than blonde men) so blonde boys are associated with some sort of androgynous youthful beauty.

I can relate a little bit to what they experienced since I had that androgynous/effeminate look myself growing up. Also having light hair I got a lot of attention by girls when I visited countries where such hair color is seen as rare and exotic, especially in non-white countries. I also went to a very feminine high school where girls outnumbered boys 4 to 1, and in my class, we were only 3 boys and like 30 girls. So I got a lot of attention from girls for being one of the rare boys, and it was not the attention of being seen as some dominant male but rather as a "boytoy" and they tried to subtly assert their dominance over me by making joking flirty remarks and things like that. I remember one girl specifically liked to make aggressive flirty remarks what she would do to me. I think these experiences drove me into being very asexual and more into mixed wrestling/femdom.

As I got older I started to look more masculine with beard and some more muscles and my hair got a little bit darker (although still light) and I get more 'respect' from women now as they see me as more of a man, but as a boy this was definitely not the case.

This is why I can completely understand if these young pretty boys have frustrating experiences and a hard time being sexually objectified by women. As a man, you'd want to be the one initiating the flirting and you'd want women to like you for masculine qualities like confidence, courage or success, so being liked by them solely because of looks can be very emasculating and a sort of role reversal.

Last edited by Amazonia; 31-Dec-20 at 02:39.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post: