Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Sep-13, 06:47
Producer
Points: 1,015, Level: 12 Points: 1,015, Level: 12 Points: 1,015, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Sexy Fantasies - wrestling vids

Hi All!

I have a bunch of mixed wrestling vids at my clip store [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I do cover a wide range of things, as you'll see, so be sure to do a category search (drop down menu) for "mixed wrestling" to bring up all the vids! I also take requests, so please feel free to hit me up on here!

Thanks all!

~Brittany
XOXO
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SexyFantasies For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-13, 08:58
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts
Default Re: Tons of mixed wrestling vids

Wow, some great action there.

You seems to be a very cool girl. Please continue with the wrestling clips
Old 18-Oct-13, 22:03
Producer

Default Re: Tons of mixed wrestling vids

Thanks so much...I just added another one!
Old 18-Oct-13, 22:07
Producer

Talking New Mixed Wrestling Clip by SexyFantasies

Hi All!

I JUST added a new mixed wrestling clip to my clip store [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I do cover a wide range of things, as you'll see, so be sure to do a category search (drop down menu) for "mixed wrestling" to bring up all the vids! I also take requests, so please feel free to hit me up on here!

Thanks all!

~Brittany
XOXO

PS - There are FREE previews with EVERY clip so please do enjoy!
Old 30-Oct-13, 03:39
Producer

Cool Scissorhold mania in SexyFantasies New Clip

Hi All!

I JUST added a new mixed wrestling clip to my clip store that is all about scissorholds [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - title is Mixed Wrestling With a Variety of Dominant Scissorhold Moves and Forced Ass Eating

I do cover a wide range of things, as you'll see, so be sure to do a category search (drop down menu) for "mixed wrestling" to bring up all the vids! I've also got a couple Karate clips up too with more to come! As always, I take requests, so please feel free to hit me up on here!

Thanks all!

~Brittany
XOXO

PS - There are FREE previews with EVERY clip so please do enjoy!
Old 20-Jan-14, 21:15
Producer

Default Mixed Wrestling Momentum With Boston Crab and Scissorhold Gets Turned With Sleeperhol

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]Brittany is usually the one who is dominating a mixed wrestling match, but this time she is waiting on the ground for her opponent who walks right over to her and slaps on the Boston Crab. She taps out after just a bit and he turns her body a bit and applies the move again. She tries to fight and struggle, but taps out again. Her opponent shows no mercy and then applies a One-Legged Boston Crab to her. He then gets a bit excited and starts to rub her body and his cock though his shorts, even dry humping her a bit. He lets up and Brittany thinks it’s over, but he pushes her face into his cock and balls and applies a scissorhold to her head, grabbing her feet and pulling when she flails. He lets her go and declares victory. However, Brittany isn’t done and without warning she slaps on the sleeperhold and keeps it on him tight until he is out for the count. She then flexes and declares herself the true winner of the match.

See the clip (FREE PREVIEW) at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] by searching for the title of this post or use the drop down menu where it says "All Categories" and select "Mixed Wrestling."
Old 15-Feb-14, 20:07
Producer

Default Fan Request: Mixed Wrestling Combining Camel Clutch and Full Nelson

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]Hey all! Check out my latest vid, which was a fan request! The title is Mixed Wrestling Combining Camel Clutch and Full Nelson With Forced Ass and Pussy Eating and it can be found (with free preview) at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Enjoy...Brittany...XOXO

Description:

Brittany is back with another dominating mixed wrestling performance. This time she slaps a Full Nelson on her opponent who is on one knee and stretching. She does this momentarily and then throws him onto the floor. She then hops on his back and applies the Camel Clutch. He struggles and bucks in pain, but she has the hold on super tight and he isn’t going anywhere. Finally, she decides to combine the Full Nelson and Camel Clutch to put him in a devastating submission hold. She does let go briefly, but only to reapply the moves in succession just to make him suffer. When he is all but out for the count she pulls him where she wants him and makes him eat her sweaty ass and pussy. She flexes a bit too to show further dominance and even makes him grab her sweaty tits. Then, calling him a pussy, she walks off victorious yet again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SexyFantasies For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Mar-14, 20:56
Producer

Default Brittany dominates Mixed Wrestling Match with Sharp Shooter/Scissorholds and more

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]Hey all! Check out my latest vid, which was a fan request! The title is Mixed Wrestling Domination With Sharp Shooter, Figure Four, Head Scissorhold, and Ass Eating and it can be found (with free preview) at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Enjoy...Brittany...XOXO

Description:

Brittany is back with another dominating session of mixed wrestling and this time she is ready to be unrelenting. She comes in naked and gets right to the domination of her opponent.

She beings with a Sharp Shooter, which she applies deeply. He flails around and struggles but she holds it in place until she is tired of it. She then re-positions him and quickly puts him in a Figure Four Leg Lock. In obvious discomfort he again struggles, but it is apparent he is losing steam.

To add insult to injury she puts him in a Figure Four Leg Headlock then moves that to a reverse headscissors then a regular head scissorhold and squeezes the daylights out of him. She seals the deal with some sweaty ass eating, courtesy of his face.

Finally, she walks off victorious after doing some muscle posing. As for her opponent, he is left like a lump in the middle of the wrestling mat.

Tags
boston crab, camel clutch, domination, f/m wrestling, female dominance, female domination, full nelson, mixed wrestling, one leg boston crab, scissor hold, scissorhold, scissorholds, sharp shooter, sleeper hold, wrestling domination, male vs female