Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Dec-15, 19:15
Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Alice the Apartment Queen

Hey guys so quick update I'm gonna work to finish my last story "A Family Hierachy" before I come back to this. That being said I'm gonna give you guys a little preview of the next chapter so you don't forget about this one.

As I lay on my new bed, in my new room, in my new apartment, I wondered when my new roommate would make her presence felt. Just then I heard the door to the apartment but rather than one, I heard three sets of feet.
"So this boy does anything you say?"
"Yup! And soon he'll do whatever you girls say too!"
Old 24-Dec-15, 05:57
Points: 1,980, Level: 18 Points: 1,980, Level: 18 Points: 1,980, Level: 18
Last Achievements

I like the idea of multiple girls with different body types and they feel differently about him. Some want to make out in the closet or spend the night while others just want to wrestle/dominate/humiliate. Great story so far!!! Also forced feminization is good. Wrestling to keep him still.
Old 10-Jan-16, 09:48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Just finished a chapter of Family Hierarchy which means it's Alice's time to shine. Will post a chapter very soon but here's a description of the new characters (because I haven't the time to write one in naturally )

Nora: Known both Alice and Cam for about a year, good friends with Alice. Has a crush on Cam but he's not given her the time of day because she's quite large and isn't his type. She's about 5'4 and 180 pounds with short blonde hair, very pale, pretty to be sure but not beautiful.

Jinny: Friends with Alice, has met Cam once. Cam thinks she's absolutely beautiful but she's never given him the time of day. She's about 5'9 and 130 pounds, long brown hair, of Indian descent and unquestionably very attractive. Actually inspired by British pro wrestler Jinny Couture, although I realize that not many people will know who that is.

Anyways looking forward to getting that chapter out within the week, hope you're all having a good weekend
The Following User Says Thank You to davosseaworth For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-19, 01:27
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Chapter 4: An Unfair Fight

The last week had been the worst of my life. Alice had forced me to move in with her and every day I spent in her apartment was the worst of my life. Almost all my time was spent doing her chores; cooking, cleaning, laundry and that was actually the best part of my days. If I wasn’t doing chores she would demand that we either wrestled or made out and since I hated her I always chose wrestling. That wasn't any good either though because I was so tired from doing chores that I was no match for her so our matches just consisted of her humiliating me with her ass and her feet until I gave up, at which point she'd get her "victory kisses." This was hell and I'd had enough of it and so I decided that I would have to leave town. I wasn't proud of this plan but I didn't care, I never wanted to see Alice again for as long as I lived. I had started packing up my things when I heard a sound that would be my death knell. The front door opening and three giggling girls.

"So this boy does anything you say?" I heard an unfamiliar voice ask.

"Yup, and soon he'll do whatever you girls say too!" That came from a voice I knew and a voice I hated, Alice. I wanted to get out of there and fast but the girls were coming from my only point of escape, and to make things worse I heard a knock on my door. "Yoohoo Cam! It's the love of your life here to bless you with her presence." Alice sang out taunting me. I don't know why she had bothered to knock on the door as before I could have ever gotten to it she was in my room. I looked over to see her and her two friends and recognized one of them immediately, my heart sank. I had always hated being tormented by Alice but the idea of that happening in front of my crush, Jinny? That was too much to take. I'd had a crush on Jinny for the past year, but she'd never given me the time of day. She was a tall Indian woman, standing around 5'9 if I had to guess and I was mesmerized by her. The other girl with Alice I knew I had met before but couldn't remember her name. She had always been almost too nice to me, like it was weird how nice she was, and I never really was into her because she was a bit chubbier than the girls I usually date, but I suppose some would have found her cute.

"Alice, I'm not having this, I am moving out and I never wanna see you again." Perhaps this situation called for more tact then I had used but I was growing desperate, and I really never wanted to be free of her. Alice just looked at me and licked her lips.

"Good, you were becoming a bit too submissive, I like it way more when a boy thinks he can win and I get to crush him. What do you think girls? Should I crush him?" Alice politely asked her friends, like it was a totally normal thing to ask.

"I think you might as well, he doesn't seem to be very obedient." Jinny scolded, her eyes looking through me. As she berated me, as one might berate a dog, I realized this was actually the first time she'd ever really looked at me. Despite her insulting tone, I honestly couldn't have liked her more at this point, god what was wrong with me.

"I'd rather not see him get hurt, but the opportunity to make him do whatever I want? Too good to pass up!" the other girl responded. Her eyes couldn't have been more different than Jinny's as she looked at me. Jinny had seen me as like I was a dog she was fed up of taking care, while this other girl looked at me as though I was a dog she'd always longed for her but had never gotten the permission from her parents. Not sure why in this moment of desperation, my thoughts continued to linger on dogs.

"Omg Nora, you're too funny! Don't worry he'll be eating out of the palm of your hand." Alice responded to the other girl who I know remembered as Nora. I hated the way Alice talked about me, absolutely hated it.

"Fuck this I'm out of here!" I yelled in a huff, I just wasn't gonna let Alice have her way. I tried to dash through them but almost as if they'd rehearsed it, they made a wall and blocked the doorway. When I tried to break through them they all grabbed at me and before I knew it the two guests in my unhappy home had my hands held behind their back. I panicked as I realized how dire my situation was becoming, I was helpless and Alice looked at me hungrily, I was her pray.

"Let's bring him into my room girls, I have all the supplies there, but first hold him still so I can give him a kiss." Alice instructed her two accomplices. I was fighting like mad but the two girls were too much for me and so I had to stand there and wait as Alice slowly leaned in, grabbed me by the back of my neck and pulled me in for a stolen kiss. I could've vomited. I wish I had actually, that might have deterred her from further torture. But alas, no vomit came as I was dragged, kicking and screaming into Alice's bedroom and forced onto her bed. It was here I learned what she had meant by supplies earlier, as the girls used tape and rope to tie me up and bind me to her bedposts, if I felt vulnerable before, I know felt completely exposed and dejected. The girls sat on top of me as they debated how to torture their prisoner.

"I know he's your boytoy Alice, but would you mind if I snuck a kiss as well?" Nora inquired politely as if she was asking to borrow some sugar. Can't tell you how much I hated being passed around like this and I despised that she'd called me Alice's boytoy.

"Haha boytoy, that's incredible, look how much he hates that. For sure you can kiss him all you'd like, what's mine is yours" Alice offered generously. Without a moment's hesitation, Nora was lying on my stomach, my face in her hands as she kissed me fully, I tried to escape but the weight of the three girls and the binding from the ropes held me firm. All my protests did was elicit laughter from my captor. "Well Jinny, would you like to kiss our boytoy as well?" Alice suggested not wanting to leave anyone out from my humiliation.

"Eww, I'd never let a boy like this get a kiss. Well actually, he's far from good enough to kiss my lips, but he might just be good enough to kiss my feet." Jinny taunted me further, as Alice was howling with laughter and Nora finally got off of me to allow for the next stage of my torture to commence. Jinny sat down on my stomach and began rubbing her feet into my unprotected face. "Kiss my beautiful feet you worm." The girl I was crazy about instructed. To my devastation I had no choice but to submit to her and worship her feet. The worst part of this is that I didn't actually like Jinny less for doing this, but rather I found myself falling further in love with her. I hated kissing her feet, I hated her looking down on me with utter disgust as I did so, I hated Nora and Alice laughing at my predicament and what I hated most of all was how turned on I was getting from it all. In what I might've have described as my absolute worst nightmare, I began to get more and more aroused and before long I was as hard as I'd ever been. It didn't take long for Alice to notice.

"Oh my god girls, he's getting hard, he's in love with Jinny's feet, can you believe it?" Alice squealed with laughter, this was the funniest thing she'd ever seen.

"Haha wow, what a loser!" Nora insulted, she was lashing out a bit because she was secretly devastated that Cam was enjoying Jinny's feet more then her.

"See I told you, he's not good enough to kiss my lips, my feet are enough to enchant him." Jinny beamed, clearly proud of herself and her ability to humiliate me.

"You know one time Cam got hard when I sat on his face? I wonder if I could do it again!" Alice couldn't keep her excitement in, she was practically screaming. I despised this idea but the other two girls loved it and before long Jinny had dismounted me and Alice was standing over me, looking down at the boy she owned. "Excited Cam? Excited to once again kiss my adorable booty?" Alice was cackling. She began to lower herself as her friends cheered. She bounced her ass of my face to the delight of her audience, then did a little dance shaking her butt above me, knowing I had no way to stop what she was about to do. Finally, my nightmares were realized as she facesat me. She started to rub her booty on my face and to my horror I was still erect, the girls were uproarious with laughter. "What do you think girls? Should we finish him?" Alice giggled asking her friends. WHAT?! Suddenly my efforts to escape were renewed as I fought like crazy to avoid the fate Alice had planned for me. I fought and struggled as Alice just bounced her booty on my face.

"I have an idea!" Jinny informed her cohorts. "Let me finish him with my feet." she finished. Alice and Nora were dying of laughter and it was clear they were in agreement. Jinny started rubbing my erection with her feet as Alice continued to shake her ass on my face. I had stopped fighting to escape and was now doing everything I could to avoid finishing from Jinny's feet and I didn't know how much longer I could hold out.

"Cam, if you don't want Jinny to finish you, you can kiss my booty and I'll let you go." Alice offered sweetly. I would've done anything to escape at this point and so I gave in and began kissing her ass, the thing I had considered the most disgusting thing in the world now seemed world's better than the alternative. But to my dismay Alice just cackled. "Haha girls he actually kissed my booty, he thought we'd let him go! Haha, finish him off Jinny." And she did. Like it was easy for her and she had just been stalling the whole time. She controlled me, just like they all did. Alice and Jinny were rolling on the floor laughing at how easy it had to been to shame me. All I wanted was for the world to swallow me up whole, but I got no such reprieve as Nora, who'd been left out of my previous torture sat on my face now.

"Kiss my ass too loser!" Nora tried to taunt me like Alice but it came off as a weak imitation. Her desperate attempts to fit in with her friends, who weren't even paying attention. I hated that a loser like this had control over me and I wanted so badly to not give her the satisfaction, but her ass was covering my whole face, and I was getting no oxygen. Before long I kissed her ass as she laughed at me.

"Well booty boy, looks like you have two booties to kiss from now on!" Alice teased me as Nora went to join her friend. Now Jinny stood up and looked at me, and I knew what was next. I just sighed as she mounted me and instructed me to began worshipping her like the goddess she was. At this point I knew better than to fight back and kissed her bottom weakly through her jeans. "Now you belong to all of us! And your lips belong to our booties." Alice cheered as the the other two girls jumped on me and began forcing their butts in my face. I wish I could tell you that I fought back but I just kissed. Kissed any bottom that I felt, until they got satisfied and untied me and let me crawl back to bed. As I laid there crying, I heard Alice ask her friends; "Same time tomorrow?" They both said they couldn't wait.

The End
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to davosseaworth For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jan-19, 04:57
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Hey, you are back, and I the first to say it!
The Following User Says Thank You to dragoness' wrestling fan For This Useful Post:

Tags
ass, ass worship, feet, foot worship, humiliation, kissing, schoolgirl pin, teen girl, wrestling