Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Sep-19, 21:01
Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Short bodyscissor story

A short bodyscissor story from the point of view of a wrestler. From a friend

When the anaconda snake gets its prey in its coils it becomes a squeeze that is slow, relentless, punishing, and steadily compacting until the prey is crushed to death. That same scenario can be played out on a wrestling opponent. This is how I did it to a guy that I was wrestling. We had been wrestling for a good half hour, our bodies were marked from brutal holds, and sweat covered us. I had just escaped a full nelson/scissor combo that nearly drained my strength but in doing so I reversed our bodies and wrapped my thighs around his abdominals. The instant that my ankles locked I exerted pressure. The muscles on the back of my thighs dug into his abdominals and I felt his ridged muscles swell to resist. As our bodies were slippery with sweat I found it easy to grind my scissor over his flesh and to thrust it deeper whenever I chose. At first he held my thighs at bay with his abdominal muscles but I pulsated the pressure and he never knew when I was going to squeeze down hard. All of my thigh muscles went into play as I continued to grind down and got the first aaaggggrrrr from him. I felt his lower torso try to twist to shift the pressure I was exerting from certain of his abdominal muscles but I followed him and negated that attempt. He tried to wedge his hand between his body and my thigh in an attempt to slide his arm through and break my scissor but I grabbed the arm and secured it in an elbow snapping arm stretch. Next he arched up in a high bridge which could give him more leverage to twist free but at the same time gave me more space to sink my thighs deeper to my crotch and increase my thigh muscle strength. After a minute he gave up and came back to the mat with a resounding thud. Now my inner thighs, as well as the back of my thighs, dug deeper into his weakening abdominals. I then grabbed his head and brought it next to my chest including his trapped arm. With his head firmly squeezed into my breasts I suddenly shifted the hold into a dragon head lock with his head clamped under my armpit smothering him. As I did this I squeezed extra hard on the scissor and felt his abdominal muscles slightly collapse and then stiffen again. Another moan aaaaahhhhhrrrrr sounded from his muffled voice trapped under my sweaty armpit. The muscles of my thighs were now bulging to their full extent and his abdominal muscles were collapsing more rapidly. My pussy was grinding into his tortured trunk causing me to feel waves of pleasure as the pressure increased. Within minutes of this his whole midsection went soft and my thighs nearly cut him in half. He then made one valiant effort to ward off total submission but could not budge my bulging thighs. His cock which had been stiff for quite some time then started to throb as it rose straight up from his crotch. I then wanted his sexual submission as well as his wrestling give so I really crushed down with my thighs and bent his smothered head even more brutally. This last contraction did the trick as his midsection imploded and his cock spewed forth his submissive eruption followed seconds later with my own orgasm. There is nothing like squeezing a submission from your opponent and making him cum first.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to scissorjunkie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-19, 22:27
Points: 1,819, Level: 17 Points: 1,819, Level: 17 Points: 1,819, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Short bodyscissor story

Nice story, really hard to find anything with the women's perspective
Old 09-Sep-19, 17:11
Points: 5,439, Level: 31 Points: 5,439, Level: 31 Points: 5,439, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

That might have been the hottest thing I've ever read. WOW! Thanks. You could do that to me anytime you want LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to scissorlove For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-19, 14:04
Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Great story! Love the details
The Following User Says Thank You to rererere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Sep-19, 11:28
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements