Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: How do you think it will end?
The male champion will fight dirty and annihilate the female bombshell 1 1.82%
The male champion will be too strong for her and crush her in front of everyone 5 9.09%
The female will outfight the male and defeat him fairly in front of everyone 25 45.45%
The female will take advantage of their genders to bring the male champion to his knees 24 43.64%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-Jun-20, 19:57
Points: 8,451, Level: 39 Points: 8,451, Level: 39 Points: 8,451, Level: 39
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Cool Re: Intergender Sorority/Fraternity Championship

Hey everyone, I know things are pretty fucking bleak out there. I'm having a tough time with the news more and more each day. We'll all get through it but it's hard to keep that in mind right now.

But I hope this helps a little - a surprise sequel to one of my first stories just for you :-)

Enjoy!

PART II

Disclaimer: for any who haven't read this story from the start of the thread (first of all, c'mon...), here's what happened so far: a fraternity and sorority are rivals with each other and had a competitive wrestling match, where each house submitted a single fighter to represent them. The boys picked Pete, a tough senior on the wrestling team. The girls picked Katie, a gorgeous sophomore. The match was intense, with everyone there to watch. In the end, Katie triumphed, knocking Pete out and humiliating him with victory poses in front of every girl in the sorority and every guy in the fraternity.

Well, not EVERY guy...

“You bunch of fucking idiots,” Tom said after a few moments of processing what he had been told. It had been a week since Katie had outwrestled Pete in front of both the fraternity and sorority. Pete had since left the college and no one had heard from him since. The rest of the boys had been utterly humiliated once word spread to the rest of the campus about what had happened.

Tom was a senior and had been off-campus on holiday with his family while all of this went down. Having just returned, the rest of the fraternity sat him down and got him up to speed. And now he was furious with them. “Why didn’t you assholes just wait for me to get back?”

“We thought Pete could take care of her!” one of them said. “Dude was a tank.”

“A tank that I whoop in practice every single fucking week. This is a god damn nightmare.” Tom slumped in his chair as he thought about what to do. Then it hit him. “One of you needs to teach that girl a lesson.”

“No way, man,” one of them said. “You didn’t see what she did to Pete. The dude stayed in bed the entire next day with an icepack on his nuts.”

“Shut the fuck up,” Tim snapped. “Scared of a bunch of fucking bitches…”

“If one of us loses again…”

“We won’t!” he replied, standing back up. “Because I’m doing this myself.”

The boys snickered to themselves; each of them had been secretly hoping Tom would be the one to do it. No one messed with Tom and as good as Katie might be, she was no match for the nearly twice-her-size brute. “What do you want us to do? Wait here?” one of them asked.

Tom stopped just before reaching the front door. He turned and gave them a devilish smile. “Gather the rest of the frat and wait for me in the quad. This won’t take long.”

Katie had become something of a hero at her sorority in the aftermath of what happened. Still only a sophomore, she was treated like a legendary alumni. Everyone knew her name. Everyone thought she was invincible. So much so that she started to believe it herself.

The night that Tom returned to school, she came back from class and enter through the main door of the sorority house to the cheers of about a dozen girls. It had been a full week, sure, and she knew it wouldn’t last forever, but she could swear that they were praising her just as much as they did during her victory pose over Pete.

Katie noticed Joan curled up in an armchair in the main hall. Joan was the sorority president, a senior and something of a tough girl herself. A senior, Joan had previously held the reputation of the protector of the sorority girls. That was until last week. At first Katie was nervous – she liked Joan and was worried her leader would be jealous of her new found fame.

Yet the opposite had happened. Joan had taken a liking to the young firecracker, becoming something of a mentor to the girl. They shared a kinship in their toughness. Joan was actually relieved to have another girl around who could stand up for herself.

Katie and Joan smiled at each other and Katie headed up to her room. She started to close her door when suddenly…

“Evening,” came a low voice.

Katie spun and saw Tom sitting on her bed, wearing a black wrestling singlet and nothing else. Immediately she knew what was going to happen.

Tom saw her accept her situation. “I heard about what you did to one of my boys. I’m here to see if you’re the real deal.”

She stayed frozen, still somewhat caught off guard by the “ambush”.

He laughed. “Feel free to call out to the rest of the girls if you want. And let them all know you were too scared to take me on.”

Katie glared at him. “You think you’re tough, surprising me in my room?”

“You think you’re tough? Humiliating one of my boys?”

Katie closed the door, and the two of them were alone. Tom smiled and stood up from the bed. He towered over her by at least a foot. But Katie was no pushover. She slowly unzipped her sweatshirt to reveal a tight tank top and stepped forward to face him in just that and leggings, kicking her shoes to the side.

The two came together for a stare down.

Tom eyed her body up and down, and a chill ran up her spine. “Don’t worry,” he assured her. “I’m just going to beat the shit out of you. Nothing sinister…”

“Bring it, bitch,” she spat back.

All he did was spread his arms wide, inviting. She couldn't help but notice his impressive bulge in his tight singlet. “I’m right here," he growled. "Show me what you got.”

Katie roared to life and lunged at him.

Downstairs, everyone heard a thud, but in a sorority house, that wasn’t exactly out of place, so they all ignored it. Joan glanced up. Something seemed wrong.

Twenty minutes went by with no sign of Katie and then…

A loud rumble on the stairs. The rest of the girls jolted and looked over. Katie was tumbling down the full length of the stairs like a ragdoll. She crashed at the base and just laid there motionless.

Joan leapt up and ran over to her. She was covered in bruises, alive, but viciously injured. One of her eyes was so black and blue that she could barely open it. She turned her head and looked up at Joan with a glazed, defeated look.

Katie tried to open her mouth but couldn’t find the words. Her body was on fire, a pain rivaled only by how humiliated she felt.

Joan pulled Katie’s hair out of her face and caressed her head, then glared up to the top of the stairs.

“Call a doctor!” she ordered to the other girls that had gathered around them, then bolted up the stairs.

Joan leapt into Katie’s room on high alert, not sure what to expect. All that was there was a black wrestling singlet draped over Katie’s bed. The room was a mess, and there was no sign of anyone else.

Joan approached the singlet. She recognized it, and in that moment knew exactly what had happened.

Tom had brought a change of clothes with him, and, now wearing jeans and a t-shirt, was victoriously marching away from the sorority house unseen. He glanced back and heard shouting and laughed to himself. That would put those bitches back in line. Now everything was back as it should be.

A few dozen frat boys had gathered in the dimly lit quad. Word had spread through their house of what Tom was going to do, though some had their doubts.

“I know it’s Tom but you SAW what Katie did to Pete!”

“Pete isn’t Tom.”

“But still – ”

“LOOK!”

There Tom was, walking across the lawn to them without a scratch on him. The boys let out a vibrant cheer, and he spread his arms wide to absorb their praise.

“And THAT’s how easy it is to keep a woman in her place,” he said as he reached them. “I want you all to learn something from this. You fuckers spent a WEEK scared of a bunch of girls. I come back and fix the problem in 30 fucking minutes.”

In that moment, Tom was a god to them. He was the biggest and strongest one in the fraternity, but more than that, he had gotten revenge for them.

“What happened?” some of the boys asked.

“I knocked the bitch out cold. Ate her for breakfast and threw the leftovers back to the rest of the bitches. That girl isn’t gonna be walking for a couple of days!”

The boys laughed.

“But there’s another reason I wanted you all to meet me here,” he added.

“Why’s that?”

“HEY!” came Joan’s voice from across the way.

Tom smiled without looking back at her. “That’s why,” he added to his boys, who laughed.

Joan and the rest of the sorority were marching straight towards them. It was late, and most of them were in pajamas or night gowns but the looks of their faces made it clear they were out for blood.

Tom turned to face them and felt no fear, even as Joan came right up to him. He was the tallest boy and she was the tallest girl. The two titans glared into each other’s eyes.

“You owe my girl a fucking apology,” Joan demanded.

Tom laughed in her face. “If she’s here, sure.” He surveyed the group of girls behind her. “But it looks like she didn’t even have the strength to - ”

Katie, with help from another girl, limped out of the crowd. She was hobbled, beaten and embarrassed. But she was still standing.

Tom sighed in frustration. “I’m sorry, Katie,” he said to her. “Sorry I didn’t kick your ass harder.” He would need to finish her off and got excited at the prospect.

“You attacked her,” Joan shot back. “You surprised her when she wasn’t ready and attacked her.”

But he just smiled and folded his arms. “I gave her every chance. And I’ll happily give her one more…” With that he pulled off his T-shirt to show off his ripped upper body. He tossed the shirt to the ground as if spiking a football. The rest of the boys hooted and cheered as Tom spread his arms wide to the sorority, gesturing for them to take in the view. He looked over to the bruised Kate and beckoned her forward. “Come on over here, little girl.”

“Katie, you stay right where you are!” Joan commanded, and everyone suddenly looked her way. Joan was pulling her own shirt off, revealing magnificent breasts held in place by a tight, black bra. She dropped her shirt and put her hands on her hips while glaring Tom’s way. There she stood, wearing nothing but a bra and jeans. “I’m going to fight you myself!”

TO BE CONTINUED
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to glennmennen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jun-20, 06:17
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Cool Re: Intergender Sorority/Fraternity Championship

Part III

- Joan, the head of the sorority house, has just stepped forward to challenge the mighty Tom to a match in front of both the boys and the girls...

“I’m going to fight you myself!” she said.

The girls cheered at Joan’s defiance. The rest of the fraternity froze, waiting to see Tom’s reaction. Tom just laughed and gave her a dark smile as he looked her stunning body up and down. He licked his lips and took a step forward. “That sounds good to me. I can’t wait to get my hands on you.”

He walked right up to her, all of the boys behind him, all of the girls behind Joan.

“Well why wait?” she said. “I’m game to do this right here, right now.”

He smiled. “That’s fine with me.”

Joan slowly turned around and looked back to her girls, all of them nervously putting their faith in her. Tom had a reputation, and not one of them wanted to step into the 'ring' with him. “Don’t look so worried, girls,” she said to them.

Tom turned back to his boys, all confident in his superiority. They had never seen him lose a fight and didn’t expect him to start now. In fact, a few of the boys actually felt sorry for Joan. “I’m about to teach all of you how to deal with a bitch,” he bragged. He flexed his massive arms and they cheered him on. “What do you think, boys? Do I knock her out quick or torture her?”

“Hey, tough guy,” he heard Joan say behind him. When he turned, his smiled vanished. She had taken off her jeans and tossed them aside, now wearing nothing but a black bra and matching black panties, her legs spread in a ready-stance and her bare feet in the grass. He felt a pulsing in his groin and suddenly couldn’t wait to get his hands on her.

“You like what you see?” she asked.

He licked his lips, nodded and unzipped his own pants, pulling them down and stepping forwards to meet her in nothing but his tight briefs. A few ladies whistled at his clearly visible erection. “Oh yeah I do…”

Joan glanced at his intimidating bulge and smiled at her effect on him. “Alright then. Let’s wrestle!” With that, she dove straight at his midsection, slamming her shoulder into his abs. Tom let out a surprised grunt as her momentum brought them both to the ground.

He quickly wrapped his legs around her waist as she struggled to incapacitate his arms. Together they rolled back and forth across the grass taking turns on top. Both groups started cheering and screaming as they ran to form a crowd circle around them.

Joan got Tom on his back and held him there, but while doing so got herself stuck in a headlock while his legs squeezed in on her waist. She flailed from the pain while still on top, but it was clear he had her trapped as he smiled through gritted teeth.

“Got a little fight in you,” he mumbled to her, his head right next to hers. “That’s good. I want a real challenge. Maybe you won’t beg like that other little bitch did.”

“You son of a - ”

Instantly he released his leg lock and bucked his pelvis into hers, causing her to moan from the blow to her crotch. In the same motion he pulled down on her head, resulting in her front flipping over him and landing hard on her back in the grass. For a second, the two fighters lay on their backs, feet in opposite directions, heads right next to each other. Then Tom threw his legs over his head and rolled backwards so he landed sitting right on Joan’s stomach.

She let out a gasp as his weight knocked the breath right out of her. Despite her weakened state, she fought to get free, but Tom was too strong, and managed to grab both her flailing arms by the wrists, pinning them down on either side of her head. He dropped his weight and sat down on her crotch, his legs straddling her on either side.

“Get off her!” some of the girls yelled.

“Kick her ass!” the boys shot back.

Tom and Joan ignored the bloodthirsty crowd and glared at each other.

Looking down into her fiery eyes, Tom smiled again. Then his eyes dropped and he took a good, long look at her wide open cleavage, on full display just for him. She felt something long and hard start pushing against her pubic bone and glanced between his legs.

“You fucking pig,” Joan snapped, still struggling to free her trapped arms.

He glared at her yet still held a cocky smile as he pushed his hard cock into her pubic bone. She groaned in revolt but was pinned down and had to bear it. Then he lowered his head, stuck out his tongue, and licked the bottom of her cleavage, right above where the cups of the black bra came together. Disgusted, Joan cried out and writhed even harder to break free but was forced to stay put as Tom ever-so-slowly ran his tongue up between her tits. It was a particularly degrading move, even for him, and the rest of the sorority screamed out in protest of its cruelty. But Tom couldn’t be stopped, and kept his tongue running all the way to the base of her neck. Then he brought his head back up and licked his lips while looking into her furious eyes.

“Hmm, tastes like…” he started, pretending to think hard about it, then looked deep into her eyes and said, “…defeat.”

That’s it, she thought. Her rage exploded and she bucked him so hard that he flew to the side and rolled across the lawn. Joan was quick to get to her feet, wiping his saliva from between her breasts. Tom was chuckling to himself as he took his time standing up, unconcerned, unfazed by his opponent’s anger. They both faced each other, slightly crouched down and started circling with their hands out.

“You’re going to pay for that,” Joan said as she circled.

The two opponents came together on their feet, clasping hands together in a test of strength as the cheers grew from all sides. They were eye-to-eye, their hands squeezed tight together, their arms shaking from the force they were using. It was a contest of sheer power. And eventually one of them would break first. Joan started to grimace more than Tom was.

He felt invincible, and quietly replied, “I was just wetting your tits for when I put my cock there.”

“You bastard,” she growled, straining to hold her own against his strength. She adjusted her footing as she felt her bare feet start to slide backwards in the grass from his sheer force. “You’re going wish you hadn’t pissed me off.”

“Let me know if this pisses you off…” he replied, then fired a cheap shot at her – a knee driven straight into her crotch. She howled out in pain and the advantage of the test of strength started to swing towards Tom as the boys cheered for him.

Joan was cringing, trying desperately to ignore the pain between her legs. But it was no use; Tom had dealt a critical blow to her strength, and she felt him start to bend her wrists back. Tom laughed sinisterly as he felt himself begin overwhelming her. Joan tried to resist him but it was too late. Next he started to push down on her, desperate to bring her to the ground. Her knees started to bend as she was pushed lower. The cheering seemed to grow more distant and muffled as all she could focus on was the pain in her crotch and arms.

She felt one knee hit the ground as the boys roared in celebration. “RIGHT WHERE SHE BELONGS!” Tom yelled to the rest of his boys as he applied even more pressure to her wrists. Now all he needed was the other knee down and she was as good as beaten.

Joan’s heart sunk as she began to lose hope. She realized she was letting down her girls, who had grown noticeably quiet, and she glanced behind Tom to look their way. They were silent, all standing still as they watched their leader sinking to her knees at his mercy. Then she saw Katie looking at her with her one good eye. Beaten and hurt, despite everything, Katie was smiling at her, proud of her even.

“NO WOMAN CAN BEAT ME!” she heard Tom yell down to her. Joan looked up at him and saw the hatred and fire on his face, smiling down at her with gritted teeth, eyes bulging with a warped look that only happens when masculinity is on the brink of victory. The exact opposite of the serene and calm hope that Katie was sending her way. Joan stared right back into Tom’s fire.

Her own fire started to grow, as did her defiance. Joan closed her fingers back around Tom’s hands, whose expression starts to show hints of confusion. A moment ago she looked like she was accepting her defeat.

Then, she started to bend his wrists as she rose back up.

He looked shocked, having been so close to getting both of her knees down. He tried to use sheer rage to retake the advantage, but no matter how hard he tried, Joan kept creeping back, rising up as she did, taking her down knee up off the ground once more.

The rest of the boys grew quiet as they watched her ever so slowly getting back up to her feet. Tom growled desperately, unable to stop her advancing. She eventually stood up fully, now looking back into his shocked eyes from the same height.

They wrists were dead even, shaking wildly from the strain. He had lost his composure, chest heaving up and down. She was stoic, focused, looking straight into his soul with defiance and determination.

She could see his legs were spread out of the bottom of her vision, and gave him a smile, which completely confused him. And in that moment, she almost laughed, realizing he had absolutely no idea what was about to happen to him. Joan gave one last glance to make sure everyone was still watching and then...

…drove her knee into his balls so fast he had no chance to react. Both the boys and the girls let out a sympathetic moan for him. Tom’s jaw dropped and he let out a high-pitched scream. Joan felt his arms completely go limp and immediately bent his wrists all the way back, which just made him scream louder. He was at her mercy. Still clasping each of his hands, she spun herself around and rammed her ass into his pelvis.

Joan had him locked against her back, her arms now crossed tight across her body, his chin resting on her left shoulder. She turned her head towards him and whispered in his ear, “Now we’re even.” His only response was a deep groan as the pain in his crotch pulsed through his entire body. He remained frozen from what she had done to him, momentarily at her mercy.

In the same motion, Joan slammed him in the crotch with her ass and bent forwards at the waist, effectively flipping the man over her head, releasing his hands at the perfect moment. Tom cried out as he went flying through the air, flipping so much that he went around once completely and then belly flopped in the dirt.

The girls cried out and started chanting Joan’s name as she just stood up like a superhero and stared down at the spread-eagle opponent while Tom remained down. “JOAN! JOAN! JOAN!”

“Get up!” the boys cried to Tom. “Get back in the fight!”

But he was in too much pain to hear anything. He couldn’t focus. He weakly lifted his head, now coated in dirt and mud. Every instinct told him to start crawling and he did, pulling himself away from the fight, dragging his chest across the ground like a slug.

“Oh no,” he heard Joan say from behind him. “I’m not done with you yet!”

Suddenly he felt two hands grab him by the ankles and lift his legs up in the air. He bent his head down so he could look behind him and saw a smirking Joan standing (upside down from his point-of-view) holding his ankles up at her shoulder level.

She winked at him and delivered another kick to his groin, flipping him heels-over-head and causing him to land on his back, arms and legs out at his sides. Tom cried out in pain, and only had a moment of peace before Joan leapt on top of him, putting her thighs on either side of his head and trapping him in a schoolgirl pin.

The rest of the boys couldn’t believe what they were seeing. Tom was invincible to them, and here Joan was, tossing him around like an impotent rag doll.

“What’s wrong?” she asked down to him, innocently. “I thought no woman can beat you.”

“You fucking bitch,” he snarled, his hands clawing at her thighs to spread them apart so he could escape. “When I get my hands on you…”

She laughed and flicked him in the face. “Doesn’t look like you’re going to be able to anytime soon so maybe just - ” His feet suddenly appeared on either side of her head and swung around front to clasp together just below her chin. His heels slammed into her throat and she felt herself fall back, freeing his head in the process.

Joan hit the ground hard and felt his legs unhook themselves. Then a moment later, she felt two large hands grab onto her unprotected breasts and squeeze. “Ahh!” she cried, grabbing him by the wrists yet unable to unlatch his grip.

“You were saying?” Tom shot down, now atop her with his hands closing tighter and tighter around her large tits. She kept crying out, desperate to break free. “Don’t worry,” he whispered. “I’m going to defile these tits way worse than this before I’m done with you!”

She kicked up a leg, slamming her thigh into the side of his head, breaking his grip and sending him rolling across the dirt.

He came to a stop and glared back at her already looking at him. Together they held eye contact and stood back up, almost mirroring each other. Joan had more bruising, but Tom’s entire front was cake in dirt. They held a stare for another moment, each out of breath, each covered in dirt and bruises.

Tom was starting to get frustrated as he tried to catch his breath. How is she still on her feet?! The fight was no longer fun for him as he started to feel humiliated that a girl was lasting this long against him.

Almost as if she could read his mind, Joan laughed and asked, “What’s wrong, Tom? A girl giving you too much trouble?”

His resolve was a bit shaken, especially when he looked over to the rest of his boys and heard the frustration in their cheers.

Joan seemed the opposite. She had taken the worst Tom had to offer and held her own. Not only that, he was now hurting bad. She saw his one hand glued to his groin, desperately trying to bring down the pain before the fight started back up again. She had kicked her fair share of balls in her life. He was hiding it well, but she knew he probably would be crying from the pain if he was alone.

The two opponents started to circle each other again, surrounded by a ring of screaming boys and girls. Their eyes remained locked on each other, each fighter trying to gauge how hurt the other one was. Whoever had lost more strength at that point would most likely lose the fight.

Tom thought it would be her. Joan knew it would be him.

“I’m gonna knock your fucking lights out,” he sneered at her, fully confident of his superiority.

She pointed at herself innocently, pretending to be shocked by this. “Someone sounds mad! I’m shaking!” She knew he didn’t have much steam left, and just needed a chance to prove it.

“You won’t be making jokes when I slam you into the ground, bitch.”

Joan stopped walking and leaned forward at the waist, as if flaunting her glorious chest at him. “Come here and slam me, big boy.”

He stopped as well. The longer he waited, the more recovered he would become. But also the more recovered she would be too. It was his gamble to make. Was she as tired as she seemed? If so, he could take her out with a single blow. But if not…

He shook the thought from his head. It wasn’t possible. No woman could take what he had dished out and still be ready for more. This was the time to put her down for good. He readied himself, planting his feet to get a running start. He glanced over to his boys, all eagerly waiting to see what he would do next.

“Here I come bitch!” he said as he charged.

Joan kept her feet planted and watched him rush. This was it. Tom swung a powerful fist at her face but he was slower now and she dodged it easily, coming back at him with a kick straight up, catching him under his chin.

“AHHH!” Tom screamed as he was launched back through the air, arms and legs flailing wide. The rest of the boys watched with open mouths as their screaming champion flew past them.

He hit the ground with a thud and clumsily scrambled back to his feet. Though once up, he seemed to sway, unable to focus his balance.

Joan was calmly stalking towards him, the rest of the girls cheering ecstatically behind her. For the first time in the fight, Tom backed away from her. He looked dazed, off-balance...and nervous.

“You don’t look so good, Tom,” she taunted. She had the advantage now and she was damn sure she was going to enjoy it. Not only that, she could see its effects on Tom. He was no longer smiling, no longer toying with her.

“Fuck you…” he mumbled. “I’m still gonna crush you…”

She laughed and pointed behind him. “Your boys don’t look as sure as you.”

He glanced over. Sure enough, the fraternity boys were silent, staring at him nervously. A few were even leaving, heading back across the quad towards their house, as if they had lost hope in his chances.

"Get your asses back here!" he commanded. Most listened and turned around. Some didn't. He was losing his status with them, and it was all her fault.

His eyes went red, and suddenly he exploded at her like a freight train. Joan was caught off guard as he crashed into her body at full speed. The two bodies became tangled in each other as they crashed to the ground, Tom on top.

Tom was in rampage-mode, screaming furiously as he wailed punches down on her. His fury was a shock to everyone present, even Joan. I think I might have pissed him off a little too much, she realized, desperately trying to dodge and block a dozen fists from all directions.

“YOU FUCKING BITCH,” Tom growled, almost foaming at the mouth.

As the blows rained down, Joan knew she didn’t have much time to turn this around. She threw a blind punch up that caught Tom awkwardly in the cheek, knocking his weight off her. She immediately flipped over onto her stomach and desperately started crawling away to try to get a moment to recover, when she suddenly felt a hand grab her by the ponytail and yank it, arching her back up so much that she cried out in pain. An updog pose from hell.

His free hand snaked under her chin and around her neck and he pulled up on her even harder as he sat on her ass. Her spine felt like it was going to snap and her arms were trapped under his shins.

Joan grimaced as she felt his tongue graze her ear and she wiggle to free her trapped arms. “Look at them,” he whispered to her.

The group of sorority girls was right in front of them, standing in a semi-circle looking at their leader being tortured. Tom smiled at them as they watched him crush her. Joan continued to shift, desperate to free any part of her that she could.

The two could hear the boys that remained behind them, cheering Tom on with cheers of “Finish her!”

Joan felt him getting hard as his pelvis pushed against her, his hard cock now nestled right in the middle of her ass. He taunted her by sliding his shaft back and forth between her cheeks and laughing. “I bet that feels good, little slut,” he whispered. “A preview of later tonight.”

“You’re fucking sick,” she shot back, still trapped and in pain.

“It’s over, girls!” Tom yelled to the sorority. “Go back to your rooms and leave this bitch with me. Her night’s just getting started.”

The boys laughed, confident this was the end of Joan. In fact the girls thought the same. Everyone did.

Except Joan. She felt her arm start to break free…

Tom was unaware, completely confident victory he continued rubbing his erection against her panties. “Feel my big cock, bitch,” he taunted. “That’s what victory feels like. I told you this was gonna happen.” His voice turned into an insidious whisper. “I think one of us is about to start begging…”

Joan shifted her weight, preparing to make her move. “You know something, Tom,” she started, straining to speak with his arm against her throat. She twisted her head so she could look over her shoulder into his eyes. His face showed no signs of concern. He had her at his mercy, and felt confident there was nothing she could do to change that. “You’re right…” she continued. Her free arm wormed its way back between his legs without him noticing. “…ONE OF US IS!”

His eyes went wide a second before she made her move, but it was too late. Her hand shot up and grabbed him by the balls. Then, looking into his scared eyes...she closed her fist.

The next moment felt like it lasted an eternity. Joan stared deep into Tom’s eyes, watching his brain trying to process everything. He looked shaken, confused, unable to accept it. Then the pain caught up with him and…

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” he cried out, immediately going limp on her back. Joan threw her head back, smashing into his nose, sending him flying back. She followed after him as he fell onto his back. Joan landed on her knees on top of him, one knee pushed against his throat, the other on his stomach.

The girls cried out and rushed to get closer, cheering Joan’s name as Tom coughed for air beneath her. “M-m-my balls…”

“You’re though,” she said, threatening him with a fist. She knew she hadn't done any permanent damage to them, but it would be a loooooong time before he no longer felt any pain.

“NEVER!” he cried out, though he sounded like he was in agony. He bucked her off of him and rolled over. Now they both were on all fours a few feet apart, each catching their breath.

“You look worried,” Joan taunted. “I think you know you aren’t going to win this.”

His answer was a surprisingly fast right hook that caught her across the face. She hit the dirt hard and Tom leapt at her. But while diving towards her, Joan rolled onto her back and spread her legs. He was moving too fast to slow down and his face landed right in her crotch. Instantly he felt her thighs wrap around his head as her ankles locked together behind his back.

He cringed from the pressure as she grabbed him by the hair with one hand. “You like that one, big, tough wrestler?” she goaded. “Called a headscissors.”

Tom glared at her and, despite how trapped his head was, started to lift himself off the ground. “Oh, you wanna do a headscissors, do you?” he said, barely able to breathe. He twisted himself around and took her with him. She cursed as she lost her grip on the hold and rolled into the ground. Before she could recover, Tom had her by the ponytail and was pulling her head between his own muscular legs. “Let’s see if you like this one!”

Oh fuck no! she thought as he pulled her in. But Tom took it a step farther, pulled her face all the way in until it was pushed up against his crotch, smothering her with it. His thighs closed around the sides of her head, muffling the sounds of the crowd for her. She could barely see either, her vision blurred by being smothered by his thick cock.

Tom smiled as he squeezed, producing sounds of agony from her that made him want to explode in his underwear. This was it. She was done humiliating him. He looked over at both groups, all watching him finish the bitch off. He leaned back in the grass, Joan’s struggling body still trapped between his legs, put his hands behind his head to look relaxed, and then just closed his eyes and smiled. He would knock her out any second. Her hands were desperately prying at his legs, her cries muffled by his undefeated manhood smothering her. He let out a comfortable sigh, confident that –

Pain suddenly exploded from his balls again and he cried out. She had head-butted him in the groin and was now prying his weakened legs apart. Joan, glaring up at him, spread his knees wide as she got up off the ground. Then, still holding his knees down and spread, brought her own knee forward and pressed on his manhood. Tom cried out again.

Painfully pinned, he strained to look back at his supporters, or what was left of them. Joan watched him calculate something. He then looked back up at Joan, then back to the fraternity and screamed out, “Boys! Please help me kick this bitch’s ass!”

Joan immediately released Tom and backed up, shooting her gaze over to the fraternity to prepare for a possible ambush. Tom, injured but still very much in the fight, slapped his hands to his groin instinctively.

The rest of the fraternity looked unsure of what to do, but a few of them started advancing on Joan and soon the rest followed. Tom smiled. But they didn’t get within twenty feet as the sorority encircled Joan and Tom, standing shoulder-to-shoulder and separating him from his backup.

“FIGHT THROUGH!” Tom screamed when he realized they had stopped. “THEY’RE JUST GIRLS!” But no one came for him.

“Turn around, girls!” Joan commanded as Tom look back over at her. “I don’t want your innocent eyes to see what I’m about to do to this piece of shit.” With that, the girls did an about face, all of them facing away from Tom and Joan, leaving them completely surrounded by a ring of backs. Silence followed.
“Well, well, well,” Joan began. “Looks like we’re finally alone…”

He glared at her, refusing to let her see any chinks in his armor. “Good. Now I’ve got you all to myself!”

“That’s not going to work on me anymore, tough guy. I think I beat your poker face right off you. You look scared.”

The pain in his groin was going down as he prepared for the last stand. The bitch was lying. How could he be scared of a woman. He cursed her name and shot back, “Scared of sending you to the hospital!”

Joan shook her head and grinned. “No…” She sat up on her knees and arched her back to emphasize her glorious bosom. Despite the pain, Tom’s erection started back up. “Scared of losing to a woman,” she purred, her feminine parts on full display for him.

His rage boiled over. She had humiliated him for the last time. All his life he had been a winner. There was no way a damn sorority sister would take that away from him. This fight would end with his manhood intact, he was sure of it. And with no witnesses, he could be extra brutal with her, he realized. Tom smiled. This was his moment!

With a war cry, he leapt towards her in a rage. He slammed into her and took her into the ground as the final beating began.

From where the guys were standing, they could barely see Tom in the huddle. All they could hear were punches, kicks and screams from both fighters. Seconds turned into minutes as the sounds of carnage echoed through the quad. What was happening? Were they trading blows? Was Tom dominating? Was she kicking his ass? Everyone had their own imaginary image of what the unseen battle looked like. Hell, a few of them even thought they were aggressively fucking, the sounds were similar enough.

All in all the crowd of boys and girls stood and listened six full minutes of brutality, not person able to see what was happening or who was winning. Everyone held their breath, their hearts racing, all quietly hoping their champion would be the one to come out on top.

Then all at once it stopped, and an eerie silence fell over the quad for the first time that night. A subtle wind. A distant cricket. That was it. The fight, it seemed, had finally ended.

The girls all looked unsure at each other. The boys started inching closer to get a better look inside the circle. One by one the girls spread their circle and turned around to reveal the results as the dust finally settled.

Everyone’s jaws dropped…

The image was picturesque – a victorious Joan, glistening in sweat, cleavage on full display with one bra strap hanging off her shoulder, chest heaving up and down, standing over the beaten Tom, lying on his back beneath her feet, body partially pushed into the soft earth, arms and legs spread out wide, tears in his eyes as he stared up into the night sky as if still trying to process what she had just done to him. He was completely covered in bruises and dirt and looked as if he had been trampled by a stampede. He was motionless but let out a quiet, impotent groan of agony from the beating she had just given him.

Joan’s bare foot, ankle popped high, was planted firmly on his chest. The only part of him still upright was a raging erection stretching the elastic of his briefs, poking straight up like a white flag surrendering to her. He was no longer her opponent. He had become nothing more than her victory pedestal.

“I think that settles that, Tom,” she said definitively, one hand resting on the thigh of her raised leg. “You’re finished.”

He gave no reaction, eyes wide and frozen just staring straight up in complete disbelief. A woman had beaten him. His reputation was destroyed.

Joan looked to the rest of her girls, who started clapping and cheering, then back down to what was left of Tom. “All that talk about a woman never beating you. Now I think my girls need to hear you say it. Don’t you girls?”

They let out a cheer of agreement. The boys remained silent and blushing. There was nothing left of Tom. She had broken him, body and mind, and he lay almost comatose, perfectly conscious but frozen in the inability to accept what she had done to him.

“H-h-how…” was all Tom had the strength to mumble out.

Joan smiled at her audience and looked back down at the beaten man. “Or if you prefer…” She moved her planted foot from his chest to his groin, crushing down his erection with her toes until it was squashed and pinned against his stomach. Then she lowered the heel of her bare foot down, putting pressure on his already aching balls. “…we can go another round.”

Tom let out a wheezy squeal, squirming in anguish under her heel. Never in his life had he been in so much pain. He looked up at Joan, his female conqueror. Her sexy black underwear now looked like Amazonian armor to him. Glistening in sweat, breasts practically pouring out the top of her bra, she stood tall over him like a goddess. In that moment, he was completely terrified of her.

“N-no! Please!” his meek voice was a higher pitch and he sounded completely exhausted as he held up a shaky hand. “No more. I’m done. You win. I’ll do anything you want!” The girls started laughing at Tom. He didn’t even have the strength left to turn his head and look at them.

“You know what I want, you pathetic bastard. Admit you lost to a woman!” she commanded to the beaten man. “Loud enough for everyone to hear!”

He hesitated, that is until she shoved her foot down on his balls again as a warning. “O-okay, I…I…” He closed his eyes as the realization hit him. “…I lost to a woman.”

Almost instantly she felt his massive erection wither back down, her foot squashing down his now-pathetic, soft dick. She laughed. “Ahh,” she sighed comfortably and wiggled her foot against what was left of it. “Now that’s what defeat feels like.” Tom closed his eyes and just started crying. It was a loud, obnoxious cry. A childish whine as his view of himself came crashing down.

Joan mimed knocking the dirt from her hands as if saying 'the job’s done' and turned to the rest of the fraternity, all looking at her in amazement. “Don’t any of you forget what happened here!” Then she looked back down at Tom, pathetic, defeated, completely at her mercy. “Especially you.”

He nodded his head in frightened obedience, his will completely shattered. She bent down and got right in his face. He started shaking in fear of her. “Touch my girls again,” she threatened with a pointed finger. “And I’ll kick those pathetic balls of yours clean off.”

“Y-yes, ma’am,” he squeaked, tears streaming down his face. “I’m sorry! I’m so s-sorry! Please please show mercy!”

The rest of the fraternity had to look away. Their opinion of the almighty Tom was completely altered and he would never be the unstoppable tough guy to them again. Watching him grovel, abandon all dignity to save himself from her further punishment was not easy to witness. Of course, the girls were loving it, laughing as he abandoned his toughness for cowardice, for groveling.

Joan stretched herself out wide and basked in the joy of what she had turned Tom into. She gave one last punctuating shove down on his battered balls with her heel, producing a final, impotent shriek from what was left of him, then hopped off her victim, scooping up her clothes from the ground and victoriously marching back towards the sorority house, surrounded by ecstatic girls, including Katie, who embraced her savior in a long, warm hug.

“You’re a legend, Joan!” the young girl said. “I could kiss you all over!”

Joan gave a huff of a laugh.

“Not even joking,” Katie added with a wink and a smile. “All over.”

Joan smirked. “Honestly with how I feel right now, I think I’d like that. Any other volunteers?” Every girl there raised their hand and Joan knew she was about to be treated like a queen for the rest of the night. She glanced back.

A few of the boys walked over and started dragging Tom’s broken body back to their house, grabbing him by the arms as the rest of him just impotently slid across the dirt. As far away as she was, she could still hear him crying like five-year-old, the sound of his defeat at the hands of a woman now echoing through the quad. He would be having a very different night…

THE END
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to glennmennen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-20, 20:09
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Intergender Sorority/Fraternity Championship

Hope you guys enjoyed that bonus part! I'll be focusing on my "Climbing the Ladder" series next, but I did want to possibly add a third fight to this one as a way to round it out a bit.

I kinda feel like jumping the shark with it. Something over the top and silly. Like a martial arts foreign exchange student joins the frat and the boys have him challenge the sorority for a final all-or-nothing match. Or maybe Tom's father is this drill sergeant who comes to the school for revenge.

I don't know. Happy to hear any and all ideas. You guys have given me so many great ones over the years. Let's crowdsource this and see what happens!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glennmennen For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-20, 04:22
Points: 2,360, Level: 20 Points: 2,360, Level: 20 Points: 2,360, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Loving these stories! I like the idea of his father visiting. He's huge - tall and powerfully muscular. One of the girls takes him on and beats him. Maybe instead of him taking off his clothes at the beginning of the fight, she strips his clothes off him as they fight to add to his humiliation? And maybe to really bring it him she milks him against his will?
Old 20-Feb-22, 03:19
Points: 2,093, Level: 18 Points: 2,093, Level: 18 Points: 2,093, Level: 18
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Great stories here. You paint a very descriptive picture. I especially enjoyed Katie vs Pete. I hope you write more here. I have a suggestion. It works with either Pete or Tom. After healing, Tom is enraged and looking for revenge. But he knows he'll need to improve his skills to take down Joan. Tom is working out at his regular gym when the sexy female owner, Lisa, approaches him and says she heard about him getting his ass kicked by a woman. Lisa had a financial dispute with Joan a year ago which got rather personal. She would love to see Joan put in her place. Lisa is a black belt in Brazilian jujitsu and has competed at a high level vs both men and women compiling a record of 17-4, including 3-0 vs male opponents. Lisa offers to train Tom for a rematch with Joan. There's one catch. He needs to prove himself worthy against adults, not college students. Lisa picks out three women who are regulars at the gym, each of whom are highly skilled in one type of combat style. The first is kickboxing, the second is Brazilian jujitsu, the third is oil wrestling. Tom must win 2 out of 3 and Lisa will train him. At first, Tom's male arrogance shine through and he scoffs at being trained by a woman. Lisa challenges him to get on the mat with her and she quickly teaches him his latest lesson in female superiority. She stretches him every which way with him screaming out submission after submission. When he's had enough, Lisa holds him down with his head trapped between her thighs. While looking down at him, she calmly reiterates her desire to train him. "We can both win by fucking up that bitch Joan." Tom finally agrees and asks about the three women he has to take on first.
The Following User Says Thank You to Frankbeans21 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-22, 11:53
Points: 19,566, Level: 61 Points: 19,566, Level: 61 Points: 19,566, Level: 61
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,674 Times in 244 Posts

Yooo that was SUPER good! Love how descriptive you are and the small paragraph size made it really easy on the eyes too. Looking forward to more!
Old 22-Feb-22, 13:52
Points: 2,702, Level: 21 Points: 2,702, Level: 21 Points: 2,702, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Haha well you've already jumped the shark in terms of realism in the fights themselves. So I mean why worry about that now. Write what you enjoy man.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aeonia For This Useful Post:

Tags
ballbusting, blonde, crowd, fraternity, headscissors, humiliation, lingerie, male champion, sorority, wrestling