Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Jun-14, 13:59
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 47,590 Times in 2,517 Posts
Default Maledom/Men Winning - Confessions of a Fan

Since joining this board a month or so ago, I've exposed myself (figuratively speaking!) to more femdom mixed wrestling content than I have looked at in a very, very long time. It's also been interesting to see the different kinds of F/M fan, from the very submissive to the more competitive. Whilst looking at various threads, pictures, even the occasional video, I got to thinking about my own preferences.

I'm one of those rare guys (rare on this board, at least) who's only interest in mixed wrestling/combat is when the guy wins. But I wasn't always. Although female vs female combat has always been my overwhelming preference, I used to enjoy femdom mixed fighting just as much as the majority of posters here. As I'm sure many of us did in those days before the internet, I would seek out martial arts and self defence books from the local library, anything that contained pictures of women kicking men's butts. I also made myself a number of compilation video tapes, copying fight scenes from various TV/Shows and movies onto a series of tapes. And most of the content on those videos was indeed F/M.

And when I first became aware that I was not alone in my interest and that there was a whole 'world' of material out there, I began to purchase wrestling videos from UK distributors such as Festelle and TPC. Still my interest in femdom fighting remained strong. Indeed, I found the idea of men winning a fight as unpleasant then as some people on this board still do.

I can almost pinpoint the precise moment when my entire attitude to mixed fighting changed. I was watching a TPC video featuring a guy called Mark vs an Australian wrestler (Kara Fox). TPC's mixed matches were sometimes quite competitive, at least to the extent that the guys would occassionally score submissions and pins, even if ultimately losing the matches. In this particular video, Mark scored a submission with a bodyscissors and a pin with a schoolboy pin - and as I watched it, I realised I was getting of on it more than when Kara was in control. From that point on, I actively sought out maledom wrestling/fighting action. I can't remember if my lack of interest in femdom content vanished as quickly as in my interest in maledom had surfaced, I think that was a more gradual process. But certainly now, I have almost zero interest in that side of the subject.

So what changed? I have a couple of theories. One is a long held one, and it's simply that people into f/f combat are more likely to enjoy maledom mixed wrestling too. For f/f fans, the role of a woman in a losing/defeated situation is already something we are used to and indeed enjoy. So it follows many of us would be just as into it if she were losing to a man. If you look around the internet, many websites support this theory. Most of the sites that only feature mixed wrestling rarely stray away from femdom related material. However the sites that produce both mixed and f/f combat (for example HTM, Double Trouble and SKW) produce considerably more maledom mixed wrestling/boxing/etc.

And there's something else too. Perhaps this one is more personal to me, but it occurred to me just recently, very much as a result of spending time on this board. For me, one of the biggest parts of my interest in wrestling/combat is about the humiliation. Not humiliation in the sense of a specific action, such as being made to beg or kiss the losers feet or that sort of thing. I mean a more general humiliation, with a cocky/confident fighter being defeated in a match. But more than attitude, it's about expectation. Who do we expect to win?

I'm someone who always prefers to see the smaller fighter dominate a bigger one, to see the babyface humble the monster heel, to see an apartment wrestler beat a trained martial artist. And the irony is that after years of seeing men dominated in mixed wrestling/fighting scenarios, I've now come to see the men as the underdogs. I think the 'norm' for fantasy mixed fighting - that of women always defeating men - has become so ingrained within me that I now see it as more humbling for the woman to lose to a man, because the expectation would be for her to win.

(I'd add that this only applies to fantasy wrestling/fighting. I have very little interest in competitive combat, whether f/f or mixed anyway. But a guy winning a genuinely competitive match does nothing for me. If he's bigger/stronger, of course he would win. So what does that prove?)

I think my own preference for maledom fighting is strangely an acknowledgement that I now, either consciously or subconsciously, perceive women as the stronger/dominant sex (albeit within the realms of fantasy combat). And so in a roundabout and admittedly weird kind of way, I'm actually enjoying it for the same reasons as so many guys enjoy femdom action. I'd be interested to hear any other views, from both sides of the fence. What is it you enjoy/hate about maledom combat? Have your views ever changed like mine did?
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to FootPower For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-14, 20:45
Points: 23,726, Level: 67 Points: 23,726, Level: 67 Points: 23,726, Level: 67
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,778 Times in 196 Posts
Default Re: Maledom/Men Winning - Confessions of a Fan

First of all, sorry for my broken english, this is not my natural language ^^;

Your post is very interesting and I must say you're not the only one on this board to prefer men winning in mixed wrestling ^^

Unlike you, and as far as I remember, I think I have always prefered maledom combat. I don't like one side beat down, I prefer when the fight is well balanced. I like when the girl strikes back and apllies some holds and kick/punch but, at the end, I prefer when the guy wins. I love to see a girl trapped in a backbreaker or a piledriver and lying koed on the ground. Also, I love some humiliations like a guy performing a victory pose on the lying girl. Also, I prefer to watch fantasy and Pro wrestling rather than competitive.

I don't really know why and when I began to love maledom fight. I think I discovered this when I was child. Back in the day, I loved to play fighting video games like Street Fighter II and, I realised I prefered when Chun Li and Cammy were losing, lol.
Later, when I was teen, I was used to watch WWF female wrestling. One of the first M/F fight I saw was Sable Vs Marc Mero (WWF - 1998). I remember I wanted to see Marc winning but Sable did. However, I discovered I clearly prefer M/F combat rather than F/F.

When I got Internet in the beginning of 2000's, almost all websites producing M/F wrestling I discovered back in the day were doing only femdom. The more I watched femdom and the most I wanted to see a guy winning, lol. I don't remember exactly when I first watched a maledom M/F wrestling but I'm glad that this kind of material is easier to find now than it was before (even if it's still a rare things)

Fun fact: while I prefer maledom for M/F fantasy and Pro wrestling, I would prefer to lose if I got a wrestling session
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jul-14, 13:55
Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootPower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I mean a more general humiliation, with a cocky/confident fighter being defeated in a match.
What you're describing is the essence of what this forum is about. Almost all the F/M action revolves around an obnoxious male who comes into a match taunting the woman....and winds up being defeated and humiliated by her. That's fine....and it seems to be what the majority of guys on this board want to see, but I can see what you're saying, too. I've talked about this several times; my preference would be to see the guy winning occasionally, or at least to see him fighting the good fight before being defeated; it adds an element of realism to the video. As for humiliation, I could enjoy it with either gender delivering it the goods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootPower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think the 'norm' for fantasy mixed fighting - that of women always defeating men - has become so ingrained within me that I now see it as more humbling for the woman to lose to a man, because the expectation would be for her to win.
That rings true, too. If you follow most productions made available to us (videos, photos) you might start to get the idea that all men are weaklings and women would win every type of combat in which they engage....even in real life. In fact, the opposite is true; men tend to be bigger than us and the differences in physiology between men and women usually give the guys greater upper body strength.....and the fact is that real-life encounters between the sexes usually wind up with the guy overpowering the woman.

Does that mean no woman could defeat a guy in real life? Of course not; I'm just saying that what we enjoy on this forum is hardly representative of the norm in society.

I really like this forum; there's something for everyone. All I'm saying is that I can see your viewpoint.....and while I get greater enjoyment from seeing a gal defeat a guy in a semi-competitive or competitive match, there's also something to be said for the humiliation going the other way once in a while.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Penny Lane For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-18, 00:00
Points: 3,979, Level: 26 Points: 3,979, Level: 26 Points: 3,979, Level: 26
Last Achievements

I totally agree with you all.. So since its vary rare to find.. I decided to do my own.. Never looked back when I wrestled women I actually wrestle and win.. Including now with my wife and she loves it loves the competition she doesn't agree with a guy just laying there while she Doms him.. It infuriates her.. It's basically a male mocking her talents..
The Following User Says Thank You to sydmixwrstlr For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-18, 02:40
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What you're describing is the essence of what this forum is about. Almost all the F/M action revolves around an obnoxious male who comes into a match taunting the woman....and winds up being defeated and humiliated by her. That's fine....and it seems to be what the majority of guys on this board want to see, but I can see what you're saying, too. I've talked about this several times; my preference would be to see the guy winning occasionally, or at least to see him fighting the good fight before being defeated; it adds an element of realism to the video. As for humiliation, I could enjoy it with either gender delivering it the goods.

That rings true, too. If you follow most productions made available to us (videos, photos) you might start to get the idea that all men are weaklings and women would win every type of combat in which they engage....even in real life. In fact, the opposite is true; men tend to be bigger than us and the differences in physiology between men and women usually give the guys greater upper body strength.....and the fact is that real-life encounters between the sexes usually wind up with the guy overpowering the woman.

Does that mean no woman could defeat a guy in real life? Of course not; I'm just saying that what we enjoy on this forum is hardly representative of the norm in society.

I really like this forum; there's something for everyone. All I'm saying is that I can see your viewpoint.....and while I get greater enjoyment from seeing a gal defeat a guy in a semi-competitive or competitive match, there's also something to be said for the humiliation going the other way once in a while.
Interesting insights from the female side. Thanks for sharing!
Old 03-May-18, 05:58
Points: 10,048, Level: 43 Points: 10,048, Level: 43 Points: 10,048, Level: 43
Last Achievements

I like competitive matches (with handicaps as appropriate) and to watch matches which at least appear competitive. If the woman always wins, it just looks fake from a spectator's point of view. From a participant's point of view, if handicaps always permit the woman to win, then it is not really competitive and maybe not even wrestling at all but just femdom. The purpose of handicaps should be to make it an even match. That would mean in some cases that the woman rather than the man should be subjected to the handicaps.
Old 03-May-18, 10:26
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Last Achievements

The common point i have with you is that, when i start watching a mixed wrestling fight, i now consider the man as the underdog, no matter how much bigger he is, because we are now very used seeing women winning.

This trend even started with the early DWW mixed videos. The first one i watched was a fight between Luzia and a tough guy on the grass. The fight was very intense and close, but Luzia had the upper end and won. I found it very arousing and humiliating for the guy being defeated. To me he was the clear favourite. He was taller, had a 20 lbs weight advantage on her, and he was a man. It was great to see the female underdog prevail.

But with time, the girls won clearly more and more mixed matches in DWW, and at the end, i was not surprised anymore to see a cute Jana N dominating an outclassed Tom, or Edita earning a clear 4-0 win against a much bigger Honza. The girls were just much better and in general the guys were no match, and this became less exciting with time. It was just about how much time could the guy resist to the wrestling machines Luzia or Jana N became.

This is true that i considere the male being the underdog in this female dominated field. but i didn t change my F/M femdom fetish though.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to garcon55 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-May-18, 08:21
Points: 2,859, Level: 22 Points: 2,859, Level: 22 Points: 2,859, Level: 22
Last Achievements

I think your theory makes sense to me. I also like to see a smaller/inexperienced fighter dominate the bigger/trained one. It is like a plot twist. And for me, that is a part of this fetish.

Since the idea that women are stronger than(or equally strong as) men has been established. I want to see small guy dominate strong girl or put up a really good fight. Something out of expectation always makes good videos.

I also like to see famous wrestlers lose. It is like a spring tension. The longer they keep winning, the more I want to see them lose.
The Following User Says Thank You to wonderwoman For This Useful Post:
Old 08-May-18, 19:12
Points: 17,531, Level: 57 Points: 17,531, Level: 57 Points: 17,531, Level: 57
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,966 Times in 332 Posts

Very interesting and great food for thought, although i prefer the underdog (xbox over PlayStation - liverpool over man united) woman going up against a man.

I love to see a woman go at it with a bloke, to me the woman is the under dog, always! its just the way of the world. But love very much a smaller woman defeating a larger woman either musculer or weight wise.

I love competitive wrestling and the woman coming out on top.

Even playing a video game i will always choose the woman to create (if theres the option) I just love the idea of women being better, in my secret heart i want to throw down with a lady and get my arse kicked for real, no punching or general dirty tricks just straight up wrestling. Its something that i carry, maybe its a burden on me but hey thats life. I hate it when it's on purpose (look at the new star wars) in video production, its no fun.

A great example of todays male wins the match scenario is from the amazing producer Absolute mixed wrestling. The matches are competitive and real. I dont really like the spoiler winning but sometimes he wins more often than not to be quite frank about it, it makes it great when he actually looses because you know that he was there to win and actually got beat by the woman opponent.

Last edited by mooler_moosh; 08-May-18 at 19:17.
Old 08-May-18, 22:43
Points: 1,628, Level: 16 Points: 1,628, Level: 16 Points: 1,628, Level: 16
Last Achievements

i too am a fan of the male winning in mixed wrestling. True there needs to be somewhat of a competitive aspect, but the male winning is my cup of tea. I would like to see more posted here with that theme.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to randy590 For This Useful Post:

Tags
maledom