Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Jun-16, 19:31
Points: 9,714, Level: 42 Points: 9,714, Level: 42 Points: 9,714, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default School Wrestling Tournament

Every year, a lot of guys and girls get together and organize a wrestling tournament in May at our community college. The tournament is very competitive, as you pay $5 to enter and the winner takes all the money. The girls wear a bikini top and bottom, while the guys wear shorts. I was very confident going into the tournament this year because I'm a senior guy who's known as the most athletic in the school. I work out all the time and have played a lot of sports, which gives me an advantage in physical contests like this. The whole school was buzzing with excitement the morning the draw came out. I went to the board to see my match and saw I had been drawn against a sophomore girl named Dani. She is half Brazilian, half Colombian, and we have been casual friends for years. We both play soccer, so we've had many friendly competitions over the years in school pick up games, and she has always been so frustrated that I always come out on top. I thought to myself, "wow she's gonna be so mad when she sees she has to face me first round." I couldn't believe my luck. Getting a sophomore girl in the first round was basically as good as a free pass to the next round. I saw that our match would begin at noon on Mat 9. It was 11:30 so I decided to head over to my mat. There are several mats set up around the school so that several matches can happen simultaneously. When I arrived at the mat, I saw Dani was already there. She was wearing a sundress sitting next to the mat drinking some water and pulling her brown hair into a ponytail.

Me: Hey Dani, you ready to lose?

Dani: Yeah right haha, I'm finally gonna beat you at something.

I laughed at her bold statement, there is always a lot of trash talking between me and Dani, and the personal rivalry definitely made it more interesting. I couldn't wait to rub it in her face after I won. It was nearing noon, so Dani took off her sundress while I stretched. She was wearing a black thong bikini bottom and a colorful bikini top. She is about 5'6 with an athletic build. She is thin on top but has pretty nice legs, not muscular or fat but just a nice size and very smooth, soft, and strong. By far her most distinctive feature is her ass. It is stunning for a sophomore, not fat, but big, round, and perfect. She jumped around a bit to get loose, and her perfect ass bounced up and down behind her. I was very confident in a win and was ready to get the match going. Each match would be win by submission best of 3 rounds.

Me: Alright, you ready to go? I'll make this fast.

Dani: (with a smile) Ready when you are

The clock struck noon and we began the match....to be continued

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Old 25-Jun-16, 19:52
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: School Wrestling Tournament

The match began, and Dani and I started circling each other. I immediately reached for her shoulders and wrapped my arms around her, throwing her down on the mat with me on top. I laid perpendicular to her with my chest over her face, and my arm around her neck. She tried to push me off to no avail, and I grabbed one of her arms and pinned it across her torso. The position became uncomfortable for her fast, and she tapped the ground several times. I let her up and returned to my side of the mat.

Me: Ha I told you this wouldn't take long, this is gonna be so easy.

Dani: This isn't over yet.

Me: I just need to win one more round, so it's as good as over.

She just stared me down and got ready for round 2.

Me: 1, Dani: 0

The second round began just like the first, and used the same move to throw Dani to the ground. This time, she frantically used her arms to keep me away from her face, so I ended up with one arm around her neck, leaning on top of her with my head near her stomach. This position wasn't as effective, but I was content to wait for her submission.

Me: Cmon Dani, give it up already.

Dani: You wish.

All of a sudden, Dani swung her legs up and wrapped them around my head. I was shocked, and her new leverage allowed her to roll to her side and move me off her. We were now laying on the mat with her thighs wrapped tightly around my head.

Dani: Hahaha how do you like this position?

I didn't answer. My face was red with embarrassment as I desperately tried to pry her legs off with my hands. It was no good. I was shocked how she turned this around on me when I thought I was so close to winning. I was quickly running out of air and was forced to tap out on her thigh.

Dani: Yeah!!! Looks like it's all tied up, and you're not looking so good.

Me: (red with embarrassment) That was just a fluke.

Dani: I guess we'll find out in the last round.

Me: 1, Dani: 1
Old 25-Jun-16, 21:24
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

GO DANI!

I like her quiet confidence, her capable sounding legs, and of course, dat ass.

Thanks for writing this for us, mate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jun-16, 22:18
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I'm working on part 3. Feedback/thoughts on the match are welcome.
Old 26-Jun-16, 00:14
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Round 3 began and we started circling each other once more. I was frustrated by the last round and was determined to end the match emphatically. I couldn't understand how a younger girl that's considerably smaller than me could take me down like that. I looked at Dani. She looked fresh and ready to go.

Me: I hope you're ready to pay for that headscissor. You won't be so lucky this time.

Dani: Who said it was luck?

I ignored her comment and we locked up in the center of the mat yet again. I went for the same move to take her down with my arms around her head. She was braced for it this time though, and I wasn't able to take her down right away. We staggered around the center of the mat, my arm around her head in a headlock of sorts and her arm around my torso. I took a step backwards to gain more leverage, but Dani had hooked my ankle with her foot, and I went tumbling onto my back on the mat, landing at her feet. I couldn't believe it, she had outsmarted me and for once I didn't get the takedown. Before I could do anything, Dani immediately took advantage of her opportunity and sat on my face, facing my feet. As soon as I felt her big, perfect ass descend on my face, I knew I was in trouble. I frantically pushed at her ass with my hands, but she just laughed and grabbed my arms, repositioning herself so that my arms were pinned down under her shins. I could barely bend my arms at the elbow, so I couldn't get any power in my attempts to unseat her. I began to panic, as my face was trapped under her most deadly asset, and breathing was becoming more and more difficult.

Dani: You're not looking so good down there, what happened to that fast, easy win? I guess you'd still be right if you meant an easy win for me.

She was clearly enjoying my humiliating predicament. I couldn't believe it. The match had started so well, how did a sophomore girl get me in such a desperate position. I tried to use my legs to unseat her, but I wasn't nearly as flexible as her, and she avoided my legs easily. Dani started to have some fun at my expense, wiggling and wiping her ass all around my face, completing my humiliation. She started laughing, and my face was bright red, just knowing I couldn't do a thing to stop this.

Dani: "Hold on a second, let me fix my hair," she teased, knowing I couldn't do anything about it anyway. She started playing with her ponytail, pulling it back into its perfect position. She had barely broken a sweat, meanwhile I was flailing pathetically under her round, well-endowed bottom. Somehow the fact that she didn't even need to use her hands to keep me under her control made me so frustrated.

Dani: "You better start tapping if you don't want to pass out under there" she teasingly gestured towards her ass.

She was right. I had so much pride that I was desperately trying to avoid surrendering, especially after all the trash talking I did. But she had me beat. I finally tapped on her thigh and she slowly raised the perfect ass that had held me captive up off my face, giving it one more wiggle of victory.

Dani: Yes!!! Comeback haha, I knew I had you from the 2nd round on.

Me: 1, Dani: 2 Dani wins by reverse facesit submission

I laid on the ground stunned and wanting to crawl into a hole. I was one of the tournament favorites, and I just lost in the first round to a sophomore girl.

Dani: "Did my ass leave an imprint on your face?" She teased. "You were down there for a while."

I looked up at her sheepishly. I had never been so embarrassed in my life. I watched Dani prance happily away, ready for her next match. Unfortunately for me, I had no next round to look forward to.
Old 26-Jun-16, 03:27
Points: 3,255, Level: 23 Points: 3,255, Level: 23 Points: 3,255, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Time for a losers bracket?
Old 26-Jun-16, 03:29
Points: 3,255, Level: 23 Points: 3,255, Level: 23 Points: 3,255, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Oh and great story btw
The Following User Says Thank You to ttucker For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jun-16, 03:43
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttucker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh and great story btw
Thanks man. Losers bracket sounds good, would need some new characters
The Following User Says Thank You to Wrestler35 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jun-16, 03:56
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Anybody got any ideas for sequel/characters for losers bracket?
Old 26-Jun-16, 07:03
Points: 3,786, Level: 25 Points: 3,786, Level: 25 Points: 3,786, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Brilliant story. Maybe you could continue 2 different stories. Follow Dani's journey through the tournament. And the protagonist's story through the losers bracket?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xKickFlipz For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed wrestling