Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Apr-17, 21:47
Points: 11,366, Level: 46 Points: 11,366, Level: 46 Points: 11,366, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lilly - Teen boy gets wrecked by younger neighbor girl

Lilly - Teen boy gets wrecked by younger neighbor girl

The sun was shining brightly on this warm summer day as Tyler stepped out of the back of his parents house. Wearing only a pair of red and black swim trunks. His well muscled teen body was glistening in the light from a thin film of sweat that had formed in the heat.
Walking up to the pool, he jumped right in sending splashes of water up into the air. Staying for a moment completely submerged within the water at first, Tyler finally broke through the surface to breath. After swimming a few rounds in the pool, he stopped in the middle floating on his back and enjoyed bathing in the warm rays of the sun.

Life was great. With his parents on vacation for two weeks he had the house for himself. He was just making plans for spending the weekend with his girlfriend in his mind, when he heard the high pitched giggle of a girl close by.
Looking up in surprise Tyler saw her stand at the edge of the pool. Startled by her sudden appearance, he lost his balance. Splashing wildly with his arms and legs not to drown, he just so managed to stay afloat, his mishap caused her to giggle even more.

Tyler stared at her angrily from the water, looking her short body up and down. The girl might have been about thirteen, short and delicate with a bronzen tan. Her hair was long and dark blonde, falling openly over her shoulders and framing her pretty face with the bright green eyes.
She wore a loose fitting light-blue top with wide sleeves made from fabric so thin it almost seemed transparent in the bright sun and tight fitting blue jeans clinging to her shapely legs.
He had seen her before, she was the daughter of the couple that had moved into the house next door just two weeks ago. Her name was Lilly, if he remembered correctly from when he and his family had greeted the new neighbors.

The girl had been lounging on a couch that had not yet been moved to its proper place while playing with her phone. When told by her parents to greet Tyler and his family she had rolled eyes in annoyance, given them an insolent look like they were not worth her time and waved them in a fashion that looked more like good bye than hello and mumbled something that sounded like 'whatever', but they all pretended had been a greeting. The parents had given them apologetic looks and Tylers own had said something like 'kids, huh', in an attempt to make them feel better about their insolent brat of a daughter.

"How the hell did you get in our garden?", Tyler asked angrily still startled from her sudden appearance.
The girl smirked at him from above pointing behind her with one thumb at the wooden fence separating her parents and his families property.
"I climbed it.", the younger girl bragged, "It was easy."
The fence was big enough to protect the garden from view, standing easily higher than the all of five feet tall girl.
"Why?", Tyler wanted to know, but the girl just shrugged.
"I was bored, so I thought, I try out your pool.", Lilly told him casually.
That was a bold statement. Simply climbing into someone else garden and using their pool without permission was disrespectful and illegal. A thirteen-year-old girl might have been able to get away with it, if she got caught, but to declare her intentions when asked was a whole other level of entitlement.

"What are you looking at me like that for?", the young girl asked in an annoyed tone, "Got a problem with it?"
Tyler felt his anger rise even more. How did this brat dare to talk to him like that, when she wanted to use his pool.
"Who said you're allowed to?", he asked her, wading to the edge of the pool where she stood.
"Huh?" Lilly cocked her head. "Nobody said I couldn't. Your people aren't even home so don't be such a little bitch about it, okay."

That did it. Tyler grabbed the edge of the pool and pulled himself out of the water. Raising himself to his full height of more than six feet in front of her. Dripping down from his athletic seventeen-year-old body, pellets of water audibly hit the tiles surrounding the pool.
"Hey!", Lilly protested, stepping backwards to prevent her clothes from getting wet, and wrinkled her nose in disgust.
"I'm here!", Tyler declared loudly.
"So?" Lilly gave him an incredibly smug look, her lips forming a thin smile. "I don't care what scrawny little wimps want."
"Scrawny?!", Tyler hissed, knowing full well there were things even more wrong with what she said.

He had been working out in the gym for almost two years now and was quite happy with the result and the attention he occasionally gained thanks to his muscles, his sixteen-year-old girlfriend being one of the ones most impressed by his body.
So a little girl not even reaching up to his chest mocking his results despite being able to see his bare arms and torso glistening in the sunlight right before her eyes, was quite the blow to his ego.

"Who are you calling scrawny?!", he asked angrily, curling his arms at his sides and pushing out his chest. Thick visible bumps rising on the top of his arms and balling up at his sides.
Lilly rolled her eyes and raised a hand in front of her mouth, faking a yawn. Then she gave him a shockingly vicious look.

"Listen, loser!", she snapped at him, as she grabbed her right sleeve with her left hand, her bright green eyes burning with a terrifying intensity, "You mess with me and you mess with these!"
Lilly pulled her sleeve up with her left and then immediately brought up her right in a tight flex, that dropped Tylers jaw.

The little girl was flexing one rock solid arm at him. Arching up in a sharp peak, her huge round biceps bulged skyward like a mountain and drew the smooth tanned skin tightly across its sculpted more than softball sized shape next to the cap of her thick hard shoulder.
A clear line split the incredibly pronounced head of the biceps, while more deep striation lines dug into her arm and shoulder separating the muscle definitions visibly. Below the curve of a clearly separated triceps muscle was straining the skin, pointing down from her bulging arm. Her forearm, pointing up by ninety degrees, was lined with hard corded muscles and sinew, thickening visibly along with the flex of the rest of her monster arm.
"That's right.", Lilly told him with a smirk, as she twisted her small girlish fist by the wrist, her sculpted biceps dancing, "My guns are locked and loaded."

Tyler gulped as he watched her ripped arm muscles move. The biceps elongating, as she turned her fist outward, before drawing together tightly once more into a bulging round ball, as she flexed it up next to her head. He did not have muscles like that.
Sure maybe his arms were a little bigger - four years older and a guy and compared to a girl that barely even qualified as a teen he had biceps that were "maybe" and "just a little" bigger - but his own arms sure did not boast the bulging hard look and ripped definition for such clear muscleplay.

"Got that right.", Lilly continued, as she watched his reaction, holding the flex again and making her biceps pop up into its rock solid peak, "Mess with me and I whip your wimp ass with these babies."
Tyler felt his cheeks flush. How could a little girl four years his junior talk to him like that and order him around in his own garden. And how could he be intimidated by her trashtalk and that arm. Even if her biceps was really big and she was all ripped, this was still just a thirteen-year-old girl and he was a seventeen-year-old boy.

"You brat...", he grunted and looked down in her face as angrily as he could.
"Yeah, loser...?", Lily responded lazily facing him with a smug smile and look of contempt, while she kept her huge biceps flexed in clear contrast to to her pretty girlish face next to it.
"Get lost!", he said after falling silent for way to long.

The little girl dropped her sculpted arm, the sleeve sliding back down over it, covering the big hard muscle that made Lilly look any different from any other thirteen-year-old brat. Instead she spread her arms mockingly, as if she wanted to tell him to make her.
When he did not respond to that the brat giggled.

"That's what I thought.", she said, before motioning for him to leave, "Now get lost, before you get hurt."
"No way!", Tyler yelled at the smirking girl, "I'll kick your ass, if you don't leave right now!"
"Yeah, right." Lilly rolled her eyes. "I could break you in half, while painting my nails. So bring it, tough guy, but don't go running to mommy once you get your ass handed to you."

Tyler hesitated. If he hit her, she would go crying to her parents about it and he very much doubted anyone would care that she was not allowed to be in the garden, if she got beat up by a seventeen-year-old boy at age thirteen.
Her parents would probably call the cops, at the very least his parents. Then his parents would have to come back from their vacation and at the very least ground him for the rest of his life, while begging the neighbor couple not to press charges. Heck that would probably happen if he as much as touched the girl.

"Scared?", Lilly asked him smiling, "You should be, wimp, I'm way stronger than you."
"You're not!", he protested, "You're just a little girl! I'm way stronger!"
Once more the bratty little girl giggled, but this time louder, bending forward and clutching her stomach with both arms.
Tylers cheeks burned with embarrassment, the girl seemed to genuinely think the last statement was hilarious.

"Shut up!", he snapped at her, "I'm seventeen and a guy! You're just a little girl!"
"So?" Lilly cocked her head at him. "Proof you're stronger!"
"Uh..." Tyler was surprisingly at a loss of words at the demand. "How?"
"Hm?", the little girl mused, "Let's arm wrestle."
Arm wrestling?, he thought. He was supposed to arm wrestle a thirteen-year-old girl to proof he was stronger?
That was ridiculous. But it was a solution to his dilemma.
"And once I've won you leave?", he wanted to know.
"No.", Lilly replied with an eye roll, "Once I've put you down, I'll go for a swim. But if by some miracle you beat me, I can leave. Sure."

Tyler let out an angry snort, but did not say anything, gesturing towards the heavy wooden table in the shadow of his home. Lilly gave him a last demeaning look, before she turned with a hair flip that made her seem even more arrogant, and strutted off towards the table, wiggling her small rear as she did so. For a little girl her butt filled out her jeans quite nicely.
Tyler shook that thought off with disgust, as he followed her. She was just a kid. An annoying little brat to be exact.

Stopping at the edge of the table Lilly casually rolled up her right sleeve again, revealing the tanned girl arm and all the muscle packed on it. Even without her flexing, Tyler could see the crazy amount of muscle lining this young girls arm and the creases cutting up its solid surface.
Barely even looking at him, Lilly propped up her elbow on the oak table, gazing out at the pool shimmering in the bright sunlight, just to tell him she did not take him seriously. Impatiently she gestured with her fingers.

"Lets get this over with.", Tyler sighed, as he got in position on the other side of the table, putting up his own much larger arm.
When he took her dainty little hand in his own, he could not help but feel really silly about all of it. But it was the solution to his problem, if the little brat kept her word at the very least. He also reminded himself that with an arm like that little Lilly had to be quite strong, even if only for a thirteen-year-old girl.

"You have a grip like a girl.", Lilly noted, still focusing her attention on the swimming pool, "Not like me. More like my baby cousin or something."
In response Tyler tightened his fist on her small palm, squeezing it as hard as he could. It had to hurt her, but Lilly put up a tough front.
"You're kidding?", she asked, as she gave him a pitiful look, with which she successfully, managed to mask her pain, "That's all you've got?"

Tyler grinned at her holding his grip tightly. "I'm really glad it doesn't hurt you.", he said, knowing full well that the girl wanted to start this as soon as possible, so he would not notice how much he was hurting her hand, "I could let up a little, if it did."
"Just start pushing.", Lilly replied with an eye roll, "Before I fall asleep."
"Okay. On go.", he said and readied himself, the little girl would probably try to get the jump on him and try to push him down with her freaky biceps muscles, before he even started to push, "Ready? Set. Go!"

Tensing his arm to resist the girls pull, which he had expected to take place before he even said go, Tyler to his surprise realized she did not push at all.
"Didn't you say go?", Lilly wanted to know, this time gazing up into the blue sky, as if she was watching the clouds.

Tyler gave her arm a hard push, to make her regret her arrogant words. To his shock her shorter arm did not budge. A short rippling of the muscles in her tightly packed forearm was all the reaction his attack got. Tyler kept up the pressure his own biceps jumping up on his arm as a solid bulge, but the little girls arm still stood motionlessly locked in the middle position.

What was this?! That could not be!

Increasing the pressure with a light grunt Tyler was now straining with more and more strength against the bare preteen arm. Her biceps rose up, but not to its full size and hardness like when she had flexed earlier.
"You're right.", Lilly said in a mocking tone, still not even bothering to look at him, "I'm just a little girl. You're seventeen and a guy. You're way stronger than me."
Tylers eyes widened in horror. There was no strain in the little girls taunting words at all.

Grabbing the edge of the table with his free hand for more support, he started to really bear down on the girls much shorter arm leaning his whole body into his attack. Feeling his muscles contract from his fit arm over his shoulders to his pecs, he grunted loudly as he brought out all the strength of his seventeen-year-old teen body, giving his all in an attempt to bend the tanned arm of a five feet tall thirteen-year old girl. That was when the whistling started.

Tyler looked up to find the girl looking right at him now with a relaxed expression, her lips slightly puckered as she whistled a slow tune. Below her face on the table her biceps had once again bunched up in a huge rock solid form dwarfing a softball and cut up by deep striation lines.
Sweat dripped from Tylers red face to the table, leaving dark stains on the wood. His arm shook, as he willed himself to keep pushing. His biceps quivering from the strain, and his muscles burning all the way from his wrists to his pecs.

"If I don't beat you in the next ten seconds, you win.", Lilly announced.
The next instant her biceps contracted even more, the split cutting even deeper into the rock solid flesh of her biceps as the twin peaks grew more pronounced yet.
The strength that came with it was unstoppable. Tyler screamed when her shorter arm wrenched his down, the power of her biceps and rippling forearm powering him right past the middle, smashing his hand to the table top with such force it would have send him stumbling away, if his other arm had not been holding onto the edge of the table still, while her tiny hand kept him pinned to the table.

A thirteen-year-old girl standing all of five feet had just slammed his well muscled seventeen-year-old teen arm down during arm wrestling! A girl that was barely a teen!
Tyler winced as he held his hurting arm, hoping he had not torn anything in it. Hoping she had not torn anything in it.

"Barely even one. Pathetic!", Lilly spat from the other side of the table, "I should kick your ass just for being such a wimp."
Tyler did not say anything but just stared down at his own bare feet. If it was not enough to get humiliated like this by a younger girl, the girl seemed intent on making sure he knew exactly how easy it had been for her to destroy his older muscular arm.

"Get down on your knees and kneel before your queen!", Lilly exclaimed, causing Tyler to look up at her in surprise.
"What?", he asked.
"Down on your knees, wimp!", Lilly demanded impatiently, sounding just like the annoying little brat she was, "Or else..." Meaningfully she popped her big biceps next to her head.
"No way!", Tyler grunted after a nervous look at the jacked arm bulging with obvious power, "Just go swimming!"
He stepped to the side and wanted to walk past the table for the house, when Lilly jumped in his path.
"I said...", she muttered, "Kneel!"

Stepping right into him the little girl casually slammed her small fist into the pit of his stomach. Tylers lips split for a scream, but he could only gag as her gut punch forced the air from his lungs. His legs collapsing, his knees crashed to the ground, before he quite realized what had even hit him.
Lillys slim fingers grabbed him by the short dark hair and forced him to look up at her smirking face.
The look of glee on her young face could not be missed. She giggled when she looked into his dazed eyes, the bright green eyes sparkling like she had been given her perfect birthday present.

"Time to pay for the time you and your weak muscles stole me, loser.", she declared.
Still holding him by the hair Lilly sat down on the oak table next to them. Wiggling her firm butt on the top for a moment until she sat comfortably, she jerked him closer by his hair. With another painful tug that made him wince she forced Tylers head over one of her jeans clad thighs and then quickly folded her legs around his throat. He choked as she crossed her legs.
"If you tell me to stop, I will.", Lilly told him her voice all sweet and friendly.

Tyler opened his mouth, but immediately the girl tightened her young thighs, sandwiching his throat between their surprising bulk.
He reached up with his hands, grabbing the edges of her legs and for a second froze, shocked by their hardness.

Below the fabric of her blue jeans the little girls legs felt solid to the touch, hard and unyielding like coiled steel. Rigid from hard muscle, outlined by the jeans now that she flexed them, there was no problem for Tyler to get a grip on her muscular thighs despite them being way to thick to reach around with his hands, but even as he gripped them with all his strength, his fingers failed to dent the surface or dig into the muscular female flesh below at all.
"Really.", Lilly assured, him clearly holding back a giggle in an attempt to continue her fake friendliness, "Just one word and I stop. Any word. Like half a word..."

With his throat burning like it was on fire, Tyler tried to dislodge the muscular collar clamping down on his neck. Squinting his eyes shut, he gave it his all mustering all the strength he had left. That was when he felt the girls leg muscles swell below his hands.
With the sound of her jeans straining, Lilly made her legs grow. Her quads pushed out growing even more solid and hard and compressing Tylers throat with their strength and granite hardness. There was a loud tear close to his ears as the expanding muscle tore a seam of Lillys skintight jeans, then another. Warm hard muscle covered only by smooth skin forced apart the fabric and pushed into the open.

Tylers eyes shot open, his tongue bulging out grotesquely as he gagged and choked. The pain was unbearable. He banged his fists against the thighs crushing his neck. His hands struck the immense muscular bulk of young teen legs with solid thudding sounds, as they bounced off the steel hard muscle without effect.

Once again Lilly started to whistle, making sure he knew just how easily she could destroy him with her strong teenage legs. The world started to spin before his eyes, as he got light-headed, the lack of oxygen granting him a mercy his thirteen-year-old tormentor did not have.
His fists dropped powerlessly, as his body went limp, only kept up on his knees, by the crushing hold of a young girls legs. Saliva was dripping from the corner of his mouth dripping down his chin to the ground. His eyes starred blankly ahead.
"Night, night, wimp.", Lilly said, as she released his choked out body, "Sweet dreams."
Rushing towards the floor, Tyler had lost consciousness before he reached it.

The sun was warming his back, as Tyler awoke sprawled out on the floor resting on his stomach. He groaned, as he felt the pulsing pain hammering against his skull and his sore throat.
Lifting his head, he blinked a few times, until his blurry sight had cleared. Slowly he pushed himself up to his knees. What the hell had been happening? Had he been out? For how long.

A loud splash directed his attention to the pool and he saw a pretty girlish face peek out over the edge with emerald eyes. The dark blonde hair now soaking wet clung to her skin.
Tyler froze as everything came back to him, washing over him like a wave of ice water. Thirteen-year-old neighbor girl Lilly had knocked him out cold, choked into unconsciousness with her strong thighs.
"Good timing, wimp.", she chuckled, grasping the edge in front of her with tiny girly hands, "Swimming was getting boring."

In one smooth motion, she pulled herself up over the edge breaking the pools surface with a loud splash and Tylers jaw dropped once more. Lilly did not just have biceps. Rising from the water in nothing but a minimalist black triangle bikini clinging to her short tanned frame that much was for sure. This little girl was all rock hard muscle.

Her face was all pretty and girlish like it was supposed to be with a confident smile bordering on a bratty one, but starting from the neck she was massive. Clearly pronounced neck muscles stood out to both sides of her throat next to big capped shoulders slashed by deep striation lines, that split the individual muscles from one another. The beginning of the rock solid arms that had casually destroyed him in arm wrestling. Thick biceps curving up on her upper arms at her sides despite her arms just hanging there and massive triceps pointing out the back cut up by deep lines between the muscle definitions. Thick and powerful forearms showed deep ridges between muscular cables and sinew lining them and thick muscle pressing out from beneath the skin closer to the elbow.

The thin dark strings of her bikini were stretching from over her neck muscles down across a broad chest, the black cloth triangles barely covering the breasts of the developing girl, but the skimpy cloth doing nothing to hide even the fraction of an inch more of her bare wet skin stretching across thick pectoral muscles.

Divided by a deep valley with jagged edges, that were the beginning of faint striation lines cutting across her strong chest, Lillys pecs were thicker and broader then they had any right to be on what was ultimately a petite girl of thirteen.
Beneath the massive chest her stomach was ripped to absolute shreds. Never before had Tyler seen abs like this.

Even completely relaxed the creases chiseled into muscular flesh were deep to an absolutely insane degree, splitting her rock solid core into eight separated blocks of rock solid muscles, that rippled with her every motion. An outright indestructible looking eight pack killerabs, flanked by dozens upon dozens of ribbon like oblique muscles rippling visibly through the smooth skin of her sides and vanishing between two sharp lines chiseled in her lower waist.

Her lower body was equally shocking, the bottom of her skimpy bikini covering barely anything at all. The size of her thighs was unreal. Lillys thick rounded legs were absolutely massive with the separate muscles bulging through the smooth tanned skin of the young teen girl as huge solid slabs of muscle. Narrowing towards the knees her legs flared once more into thickness with softball sized diamond-shaped calves sticking out in the back and a deep line cutting down the sides. Beneath her legs ended in the dainty feet of a thirteen-year-old girl.

Somehow it was not the least bit shocking to Tyler anymore that she had been able to destroy him effortlessly with these legs. Any other outcome seemed silly now that he saw her bare thighs before him both pulsing with unused strength and as steady as solid rock.

Cocking her hip slightly to the left and resting her left palm on said hip, Lilly just stood there at the edge of the pool shimmering in the sunlight with a mischievous look on her girly face. And presented her rock hard body to Tyler dripping wet from the pool water and glistening brightly. Droplets of water were running down the young girls skin, dripping in and out of the creases of her muscles, following the deep channels digging through muscular female flesh, before splashing to the tiles next to the pool.
She was not flexing. Not at all. She did not have to. Her body destroyed his older male one in the muscle department without even trying.

Still on his knees Tyler was gasping at the insane young body and the muscular perfection before him with an open jaw and widened eyes.
Lilly just stared back at him her eyes focusing on him with a look of calm superiority. A look that said both that she was much better than he was and that she did not consider it a big deal, but the most natural thing in the world.
Maybe it was. As much muscle as this, even if it was all piled on a tiny petite girl of thirteen, should not have to worry about a regularly athletic guy like him.

"Looks like you've learned your place, wimp.", Lilly said and giggled, "On your knees in front of the strength queen!"
Tyler let out an involuntary grunt, as he heard her words. His cheeks burned hot. Decisively he rose to his feet and glared angrily at the short girl from his distance.
"Hey!", Lilly complained with a frown, "Back on your knees!"

Keeping the rest of her pose Lilly brought up her right arm in a slow deliberate flex. Tyler gulped as he saw the lines dig in deep once more and the swelling rock solid muscle shift and ripple in slow motion. Lilly was glancing at her arm from the corner of her eyes, as the curve of her biceps was rising into a steep hill. The enormous thirteen-year-old muscle split in the middle, as the incredibly cut biceps peaked.
Smirking once again Lillys bright green eyes shifted back from their self-admiring gaze of her own bulging muscle to an intense stare of contempt directed at Tyler.

He felt a drop of cold sweat run down his temple, as he forced himself to endure the younger girls menacing stare. His heart was hammering against his chest in panic.
"Kneel.", Lilly spoke calmly, without lifting her burning gaze from him, "Or I'll make you again."
Tyler felt his fist clench at his side. His shoulders were shaking, his breathing erratic. He glanced to the side breaking eye contact and focusing his stare on her big sculpted biceps. It stood there high up on the young arm proud and rock solid like a statue, a reminder that this arm had easily bested his own in a contest of strength. Tyler gulped once more.

Slowly he lowered his eyes in shame. Down what he had thought was a pretty strong chest for his age to a four-pack he had hoped to make into a six-pack before too long, never dreamed of becoming anything like an eight-pack, much less one like little Lilly boasted at just thirteen-years-old. Right now his abs seemed really faint to him anyways with the most noteworthy thing being the still bright red bruise the size of a thirteen-year-old girls fist in the center of it. A fist that had instantly put him down on his knees where she had wanted him.

He looked up again right at Lillys pretty little face. Her gaze was unchanged, urging him to follow her order or face the painful consequences of defying this jacked little hardbody.
His knees shook, slowly lowering towards the ground.
Lillys overconfident little smirk got wider like to say "Yeah, that's what I thought, loser."

Tyler let out a loud grunt, as he froze in his motion, clenching his teeth and his fists alike, he once more furiously stared at his younger tormentor. He inhaled, trying to say something, but the look in her eyes, shut him up again right away. With another grunt Tyler shook his head, then turned away and stormed off towards the backdoor of his home.
"Get off my property!", he screamed. It did not sound intimidating even to himself, even if he had not said it, while essentially running away from a little girl.
Practically the backdoor was next to the pool and he was actually getting closer to the muscular neighbor girl.

"Hey, loser!", Lilly yelled and kicked of the wet tiles to her feet.
The sudden ferocious movement was so shocking Tyler stopped abruptly. The younger girl vaulted multiple feet forward head over heels. Slamming one palm to the ground the bikini clad little muscle girl, caught herself with just one arm and immediately flipped out of the position further forward, firmly landing on her stout legs right in front of Tyler arms spread in a ta-dah kind of pose.
"Going somewhere?", she asked in mocking tone.

Tyler was left open mouthed once more. His cheeks flushed red, as he saw his neighbor girls rock solid body now from uncomfortably close up. Wearing nothing but a skimpy bikini Tyler could all but feel the touch of her smooth wet bronze tanned skin and her rigid musculature on his own from his swimwear exposed skin.
Standing right in front of each other the difference between his athletic male teenager body and Lillys jacked girl bodybuilder physique was all too apparent.

Tiny in all but muscles the girl barely reached up to his chest and was not as wide as he was. Yet somehow on that frame, she had built muscles upon muscles he did not have. Ripped to absolute shreds and pumped up to size this girl scaled up to his height would have been absolutely massive.
Standing much smaller her muscles were close to his own in size, just so beating out his seventeen-year-old ones.

That meant he could win, right? Had she been his size with proportional muscles she would have absolutely crushed him, but she was a tiny girl. With all that muscle she ended up being every bit as strong as a seventeen-year-old boy like him, but that had to be it. She had brought him to his knees with her strength equal to a teen boy older than herself and choked him out with her massive thighs, but a teen his age could have pulled it off if he suckerpunched him like that. Sure her muscles were all sculpted to perfection, but ultimately she did not have more than him. He had also advantages, his size and reach and he still out-weighted her by a lot. And he had been in fights with guys his age before and won. He just had to forget she was only thirteen and start treating her like a real threat, because she was one.

"What's the matter?", Lilly wanted to know, striking a double biceps pose and making her eight-pack ripple more, "Scared?"
Remembering the gutpunch he took a step back from his muscular little adversary, as he raised both fists.
"I'm done playing games.", he told her.
Lillys eyes got wide with surprise and for once she was the one with her mouth open. Then she erupted in an uncontrollable giggle, that made her stomach flex like crazy, the whole deeply etched eight pack and every oblique twitching in her sides.
"Well...", Lilly mused barely managing to keep her giggle in check, "You're a real idiot, aren't you, loser?"

It was probably all the pain and humiliation she had put him through or maybe her arrogant and demeaning behavior, but when Tyler struck it did not matter that she was thirteen or a girl or all of five feet tall. While not his main concern when at the gym, he had been working on a heavy sandbag as well, learned how to properly throw a punch so that it would count and routinely practiced it.
Tylers fist whistled through the air towards the younger neighbor girls face the instant she had insulted him and he did not hesitate to throw his punches with full force from the first one.

"Huh?" Lilly turned purely on reflex. Twisting from the hips she turned her upperbody sideways out of the path of Tylers fist, pushing her rippling oblique muscles out into a deeper relief as a side effect. Viewing his fist pass by right in front of her face with dull surprise Lilly squinted slightly.
Tyler froze for a moment with his arm extended past the musclegirls blond head his eyes wide with shock. Then with a panicked gasp he pulled his arm back and spun his whole body into a low punch with his other arm. Not to eager to slam his fist right into the young teens chiseled eight pack, he went for a kidneyblow instead.

With a loud dull thud his knuckles slammed right into Lillys side and stopped dead. Striking the muscular flank of the younger girl his hardest punch failed to dent even the surface of her rock solid oblique muscles. Dull pain doubled back through his fist up his forearm.
"Ow...", he moaned completely stunned.
Lilly turned her head with pitiful look at him. Cockily she raised one brow at him, before she lowered her gaze to his fist at her muscular side and pouted.

"I'm turning into a crap fighter, because all I'm fighting are losers like you.", she told him with a cocky smile on her face, "It's just so much more fun to just let wimps like you hit me. Your weak ass punches are like a massage or something."
Tyler listened to her words with growing horror, this girl was not just teenage boy strong like he had desperately wanted to believe much less teen tough, she was tough like a brick wall.

With a yell he threw another punch at her face. Lilly smirked, as she countered. Her own smaller fist snapped forward in a crisp hard punch that intercepted his own bigger one. Tyler let out a loud pained scream, when their knuckles collided and his fist was shattered. With a pained gasp he pulled his arm close to his chest clutching his hurt hand with his other hand and Lilly just giggled.
"I can deal with them.", she told him sternly, unwilling to leave any doubt to it being the truth. He honestly did not have any anymore. "I just don't want to. I don't have to. Cause my abs are the shit."

Squaring her shoulders with a wide grin she raised her hands behind her head. Immense biceps and triceps pushed out of the rock solid arms she flexed next to her head. Her back muscles widened dramatically pushing out behind her as thick wings of stone hard muscles and straining the string of her skimpy bikini top, as her pose made her abs undulate.
Every rounded brick like part of her eight pack pushed outward and her obliques creased with definition. Her pecs spread out widening and bulging forward, the rift between them digging deeper into her hard flesh and the faint lines cutting deep into tanned domes of hard pectoral muscle. The bikini string between the two small patches covering her breast vibrated as the expansion of Lillys flexing muscles stretched it to the very limit of elasticity. And above the rippling bulging body of the miniature bodybuilder smiled a cute little thirteen-year-old girls childish face still.

"Seriously, go ahead. Take your shot!", she told him confidently.
Tyler nervously shuffled his feet in front of her. "It's okay..."
"Don't be a little bitch again!", the girl scoffed, "Your pissing your panties, because of a little girl, loser! Show me you're a man!"
He took a deep breath steadying his feet. Okay, she wanted to be hit. He could do that. Just like with the sandbag. Show her she could not just push him around.
"I'm falling asleep over here.", Lilly noted with an eye roll and daringly let the muscles in her stomach ripple at him.

Tyler inhaled as he drew back his tightly clenched fist his teen biceps tensing. Then with a thundering step forward he spun his whole body into a swing for her smiling little annoying girl face again.
Lillys knee shot up, then she kicked out her massive leg to its full short length, her tiny bare foot slamming into his thigh with the force of a sledgehammer. It knocked him straight of his feet.

Crashing to the ground, he screamed in agony. Clutching his hurt thigh with both of his hands, he howled with pain, as he rolled at the younger girls feet. Tears were welling up in his eyes and he could already feel his leg start to swell up, where Lilly had kicked him.
"Not my face, bitch.", Lilly declared in an annoyed tone like it was the most obvious thing in the world, above him still holding her massive flex.
He could not respond, still the pain her kick had caused him was to great to speak.
"Oh, just quit crying already!" Her tiny foot shot forward once more and caught him in the chest, knocking him straight on his back and the wind clean out of him. Tyler let out a pained cough his chest heaving, sweat pouring down his skin, as he was just lying there helpless on the ground just by one kick from a girl.

It was not even a kick to the balls or a girl his age. Just a little thirteen-year-old girl kicking his leg with her petite little foot. A little foot attached to a leg like a tree trunk and massively muscled bodybuilder frame scaled down to her five foot nothing height.

Groaning he struggled to a semi-sitting position propped-up on his elbows, when Lillys toes slammed down on his chest, crushing him flat down on his back again.
"You're so weak.", Lilly giggled, "I can kick your ass with just my legs."
She was not wrong. Standing with one foot proudly planted on his sternum above him, the tiny girl had not even removed her arms from behind her head, presenting the wall of muscular steel she had flexed her upperbody into like nothing had changed and she still dared him to punch him. With their immense height difference Tyler probably still could have reached her lower abs.

He did not get to try, since Lilly giggled and started grinding her foot on his chest. The pain was excruciating, when he felt her tiny toes dig into his chest like his pecs, which this morning he had thought to be pretty good, were made from marshmallow. From the first second he was gasping and hissing in pain, as his muscles were squished flat on his sternum. Desperately he grabbed onto her leg with both of his hands trying to somehow dislodge it from his chest. He got nowhere. Clutching her calf with all of his strength, trying and failing to budge it, Tyler could tell one thing, the tight ball of muscle below the tanned velvetesque skin may not just have been shaped like a diamond.

Then it all got much worse. The muscle in the bare young feminine thigh above him bunched up immensely, as the the pressure on his chest became outright unbearable. His lips broke in a tormented scream as his back was pressed into the ground below. His fingers slipped from the girls wet skin and were now just trashing along with his pain next to his body.

Meanwhile Lilly was just smirking down at him from above in complete control. Then slowly the thirteen-year-old terror started to whistle again, while he sweated and squirmed and screamed helplessly trapped beneath her dainty foot.
She did not let him suffer for long. Finishing her short tune with a giggle the young teen stepped backwards of his chest. Tyler let out a whimper of relief as the pressure lifted off his chest.

Tears were burning on his cheeks and his chest ached from the previous torment, but no longer he felt the murderous pain and fear that his bones would give and his chest cave in beneath a young girls foot and her massively muscled legs.

"Get up, loser!", he heard Lillys soft high pitched little girl voice demand in a bratty tone. A reminder that nothing had truly changed since a moment ago when he had been helplessly pinned beneath the foot of a girl four years his junior.
Nothing at all really, as he had to realize once he looked up. A few steps away from him Lilly was still crunching down on her stomach hard and flexing her abs at him.
"Get up and hit me.", she told him smirking, "I want my massage now."

"Leave me alone.", he sniffed, as he sat up. His muscles stung from the pain and his sides from all the screaming.
"You're telling me what to do?", Lilly asked disdainfully.
"No!", he gasped, "No."
The girls smirk returned slowly. "And why is that?"
He hesitated, but not for long. "Because you're stronger than me. I can't tell you what to do."
"But I can tell you what to do.", she said, "And I told you to get of your scrawny ass and hit me, wimp!"

He wiped the tears from his face. Then slowly and automatically stumbled to his feet, standing unsteadily before his young muscular nightmare from nextdoors.
"Come on...", Lilly urged him on, rippling her abs at him more, hard muscles shifting like waves of rock solid flesh washing across her stomach, "My muscles are waiting."
Shakily Tyler raised his fists. "Do you leave after this..."
The thirteen-year-old cocked her head, her green eyes gleaming with a mischievous spark. "After this I'll show you how easy I went when I choked you out between my legs."
Tyler gulped hard.
"Unless...", Lilly said and smiled, "You finally man up and hit me hard enough to actually hurt me."

Nervously Tyler let his gaze wander over the deep ridges and tanned muscle of the bulging thirteen-year-old torso. He gulped again.
Tyler closed his eyes as he pulled his whole arm back as far as he could, then took a few gasping breaths just standing there. His heart was beating hard against his chest from the inside. This was his only chance to finally end this.
His fingers curled so tightly that his knuckles turned wide and he feared that his nails would cut into his palm.

"Bring it wimp!"

He opened his eyes and let out a yell of determination, as he slammed his fist with all of his strength into the little girls chest. A solid thud rang out, when his knuckles connected with her thick pec muscles. This time he was expecting the pain that doubled back up his arm all the way to his shoulder and the dull pain rising up in his tightly clutched fist.
A numbness started to spread through his fist after that. Despite the height and weight difference his punch did not push the girls much shorter frame back for even the tiniest fraction of an inch.
Lilly giggled, her chest vibrating against Tylers knuckles.
"Keep going, wimp.", she told him.

He pulled his fist back and smashed his other arm right into her gut. Slapping uselessly against the chiseled perfection of Lillys eight pack, all his punch did was hurt his knuckles on this side as well.
This time he did not let up. Firing his punches one after another, his fists thudded into her obliques next, then her stomach for two punches, before turning to her pecs again.
Tyler was not even surprised, that Lilly just stood her ground smirking at him and starting to whistle along in the rhythm of his punches after his five initial swings at her muscular bulk.

They were not his last. Sweat pouring over his skin from both the exertion and fear, Tyler kept going, his fists slamming into the thirteen-year-olds rock solid muscles everywhere. Each punch accompanied by an increasingly more desperate yell of his and an impotent thud, when colliding with unbreakable muscle sculpted into greatness.

The tears started pouring again when the number of hits he had smacked into Lilly passed a dozen. In complete and utter despair he kept swinging at the younger teens abs and chest, the strength behind every punch waning. He had not even put a dent in the whistling girls muscle.
He had long passed thirty punches when his legs collapsed and he crashed to his knees in front of her. Crying openly he fell on his hands.

"Don't hurt me!", he whined shamelessly, "Please, stop! Please just don't hurt me again!"
"Shut up, loser!", Lilly snapped and dug her small fingers painfully into his hair.
Tyler flinched and gasped in pain, as she forced him to look up at her young face. Looking down on him with contempt, Lilly smiled when she saw the look of fear on his face. The little girl undoubtedly enjoyed to make a considerably older boy feel such terror.
"Please.", he begged, "I'll do anything!"
"I said, shut up!" With a hard tug Lilly brutally pulled Tylers head forward and smashed it right into her eight-pack abs.

His scream was muffled by his lips slamming into one of Lillys rock hard abdominals, his nose was flattened against another one. A bright flash sparked before his eyes, as his head crashed into her abs like he had run against a wall face first and at full speed.

Dazed he barely noticed, how Lilly yanked his head down right between her hard round thighs bulging with thick muscle.
"No!", he moaned, "Don't! You can use the pool whenever you want."
"Of course I can.", the young girl said above him, as she lodged his head between her thighs, "Who could possibly stop me from doing so?"
Before he could answer a loud gasp of pain escaped Tylers lips, as Lillys thighs clamped down tightly on his head.

Panicking he grabbed at the young but massive legs, that were sandwiching his head between them. He felt the bulging of young female muscle through her tanned velvet skin, but of course he could not budge Lillys legs at all.
And then Lilly actually flexed for real. He felt her rock solid thigh muscles expand around his helplessly trapped head, digging painfully into his cheeks and jaw with murderous pressure, that seemed to rise only more with each passing instant.

Louds of pain broke Tylers lips, which he could not even properly open to scream the pain out into the world.
A ringing sound within his head grew louder and louder with every moment his head was getting crushed between Lillys thighs. Colorful splotches danced before his eyes, obstructing his view of the ground below and Lillys dainty little feet. But not so much he could not see how she crossed her ankles below, right before the pressure got much much worse.

His fists were now just banging and clawing uselessly at the two young tree trunks squeezing his head, bouncing of the thirteen-year-olds absurdly muscled legs, as she kept crushing his skull with scary ease, before they finally slumped down uselessly, as Tylers world vanished into darkness.

The sun was already in the middle of setting, when Tyler woke this time. He was on the ground face down in the dirt and his head ringing painfully.
Groaning he forced himself to roll over on his back. Lying on his back and breathing heavily with his chest heaving, he was just starring up blankly to the darkening red sky for a minute or two. Only then he slowly sat up, propping himself up with his palms behind on the ground. His knuckles were still stinging.

Tyler gazed across the garden. The pool was there still and unmoving the garden empty. In the end his eyes stopped on the high fence for several dozens of seconds.
A sigh of relief left his lips. It was finally over.

Tyler tried to get to his feet, when suddenly the pain in his thigh acted up and he dropped right back down on his butt with a gasp of pain. Rolling onto his side he pulled his swollen thigh up and grabbed it with his fingers. It had swollen up visibly and turned reddish purple. One damn kick of that little brats bulging leg muscles and hours later he had trouble standing.
In passing he checked his chest and stomach. The little mark of Lillys fist had darkened by now matching the one her tiny foot had left on his chest, when it had crushed his pecs.

How could a girl that young do this to a guy like him? He had been completely helpless to stop her. Even though he was four years older and a guy, her thirteen-year-old muscles had left him helpless. Even now battered and exhausted as he was his cheeks started burning with shame, as he once more realized that he had been beaten up by a girl. A younger girl not an older one. A shorter girl not a taller one. A girl with muscles better, maybe even bigger, than his own. Muscles chiseled out of young sweet girl flesh as ripped and hard as those of greek and roman statues chiseled from marble.

Gritting his teeth he struggled to his feet, doing his best to endure the pulsing pain off his thigh. Recovering his strength for a few moments more, he finally managed to trudge towards his homes backdoor, dragging the hurt leg behind.

Lilly had wiped the floor with him like he was a scrawny little wimp four years her junior not an athletic jock four years older than she was. First because she had felt like rubbing in her superiority after humiliating him in a contest of strength for something she had felt entitled to, then because she had grown bored and the first time had been so fun.

The neighbors little brat had not needed a real reason to fight she had kicked an older guys ass for funsies. Choked and squeezed him between her monster thighs till it was lights out, while laughing about what a wimp he was to be at a younger girls mercy. Daring him to show her how he was the man, before crushing his efforts with a giggle and flex of her gigantic muscles.

Tyler had no illusions about this encounter he did not stand a chance against this musclebound neighbor nightmare with an angel face. No matter how many times they fought muscles like hers would pound him to dust every single time, whether they were on a hulking bodybuilder or a tiny girly one.

He had no doubt Lilly would come over to his garden in the future, smilingly demand his full submission and free use of whatever was inside. There was nothing he could do to deny her either.
So his only choice was not to come to the garden at all. At least for the summer. It probably meant he could not ask anyone over either this summer. His girlfriend or friends would have wanted to make full use of the pool and the garden and he sure as hell could not risk for them to see him at the mercy of the buff little neighbor girl.

Lilly had taken half the joy of having the house to himself already, he lamented, as he stepped inside and closed the door behind himself. Just by being a self-centered brat and having the muscles to take whatever she wanted from him.

How could such an unfair thing happen? He had done nothing wrong. He was not walking around making people weaker than himself feel miserable like this brat did. But he was being miserable and she would get away with it, because he could not possibly tell anyone that a thirteen-year-old girl had beaten him up.

Even if someone believed him, they would be more likely to tell him to man up, than help him, before laughing their ass off when he tried telling them how Lilly was all rippling bulging muscle his fists would just uselessly bounce of off, so strong she could slam him in arm wrestling without even trying and so fast he could not run from her or land a hit if she did not feel like it.

He stumbled into the bathroom and gulped when he saw himself in the mirror. He looked like shit. Still only dressed in his black and red swim trunks his athletic body, that he felt like looked a whole lot scrawnier now after he had seen a tiny five foot girl show off just as much mass and way superior definition and hardness on her frame, was a few nasty bruises on the chest and stomach richer.

One left there by a single punch one just by her dainty foot pressing him down in the dirt. One thigh was swollen and hurt. A single kick. His knuckles were bruised after slamming them into the unbreakable hardness of her girl abs. Dried up tears stuck to his cheeks his hair was messy and sweat soaked. His face looked banged up not from a hit but from slamming into Lillys stomach.

He had been an impressive teenage hunk this noon. One kick, one punch, one humiliating experience beneath a girls feet and one encounter with a girls abs later he was reduced to a beaten wimp that passed out between a thirteen-year-olds legs twice. After literally dozens of his own punches Lilly was the same foul giggling muscle girl as before.

He sniffed loudly, new tears pouring down his face. It was not fair! This should not be like this! This just should not have been possible! Thirteen-year-old girls were not supposed to have muscles like bodybuilders and seventeen-year-old boys were not supposed to get picked on by younger girls!

It took several minutes of crying before Tyler had somewhat calmed. A boy his age crying like this was embarrassing. It should not have happened just like a boy his age should not get beaten up by a girl especially not younger one.

He showered afterwards and true enough, as the steaming water washed of sweat, dirt and tears from his battered skin, he started to gradually feel better. The nightmarish encounter moved back in his mind substituted by the acceptance that he would need to avoid being outside and dealing with the neighbors from now on. He could do that, meet his friends elsewhere this summer.

Stepping out of the bath with a towel around his waist, Tyler limped to his room. Outside it was dark now. He put on shorts and a plain T-shirt. If it had not been for Lilly he probably would have strutted around without a shirt in here, but with the sight of his chest and abs painted over by the deep bruises and the memory of a little girls rippling abs and pecs outdoing his own fresh in his memory he did not care to check himself in the mirror like that.

He noticed a pair of dumbbells on the floor. He often brought some up here from the private gym in the basement to put in some extra work for his arms. He really did not feel like working out now, though.
He bend down and grabbed one of them to put them away. A surprising jerk went through his arm, as he tried to lift them up.

"Huh?" He looked down on the weights in confusion, as they felt much heavier than he had anticipated. "What the...?"
Suddenly the dumbbells seemed bigger than they should have been. A drop of cold sweat dripped down his face, as he saw the numbers written on the side. Sixty pounds. He never used sixty pound dumbbells. Especially not up here. But they were here now.
How? When? Who?

His heart started to race. Releasing the weights, he rushed to his feet so fast he became dizzy.
No! No! No! No! No, this had not happened! She had not been in here!
His breath was going fast now, his heart beating against his chest, his legs shaking.

He needed to calm down. He could not panic now. She had not been in here... even if... she was gone now. She could not get inside now. He had locked the door. He could relax no matter what had happened in here. He should just forget about this. Do what he would always do. What was that? What would he be doing now, if the thirteen-year-old neighbor girl had not kicked his ass with her huge shredded muscles?

Maybe he would have checked in with his girlfriend. Could he still do that right now? How late was it anyways?

He stumbled to his desk, picking up his cell from the top and lit up the screen.
A panicked gasped escaped his lips, the phone slipping from his fingers and falling to the ground. Hitting the hard floor with the screen down the iPhone bounced of and landed on its back with the now cracked screen up.
Tyler starred down on it like it was the most terrifying thing in the world. It at least showed just that.

The background picture of his phone, that earlier this day had still showed himself with one arm around his beautiful girlfriend, had changed. The picture now showed a photo he had never seen before definitely taken in this very room showing him and a different girl in a much different position.

He was battered and bruised dressed in just his swim trunks lying on his back on the floor in front of his bed, his unconscious face facing forward so that it was visible on the photo. Above him on his bed sat the girl. She was all of thirteen years old, short and pretty with long wet dark blonde hair that clung to her almost naked bodies bronze tanned skin that was covered only by an incredibly skimpy black bikini and shiny from a thin layer of sweat. The girl probably would have been petite if it was not for the fact that she had built rounded muscles upon muscles on her tiny frame that made her appear absolutely huge.

One dainty foot placed on Tylers cheek, the girl sat cross-legged on the edge of his bed, facing the camera with a mocking smile. The left hand she had placed on her forehead, forming an "L" for "Loser" with her fingers, the right she had curled into a tiny yet lethal fist as she flexed her right arm into an absolutely gigantic biceps next to her head.
Lilly had pumped up her big muscles good with those sixty-pound-dumbbells. Bulging up even bigger with a thick throbbing vein pushing out on the top, Tyler felt like this biceps could have blotted out the sun with its size. The skin covering that colossal muscle looked ready to burst now actually looking lighter now that it was stretched out like that and showing off every detail of the muscular definitions below.

His breath rattled, as Tyler spun to the door. He had to get out of the room! He could not stay in here for a moment longer.
Rushing out into the hallway so fast he felt his leg act up again, he almost fell over from the pain and just so caught himself on the wall opposite the door. He gasped for breath, continuing his struggle to calm himself.
It was over! The door was locked now! She could not do anymore to him right now. No matter what she had done while he was out.
At least that was what Tyler was desperately trying to tell his increasingly unconvinced self, as he limped for the living room to sleep on the couch.

Loud music blared into Tylers direction, as he opened the door to the living room. It was dark inside, except for the blueish light of the enormous flat screen on the wall.
Tyler froze right at the door, startled. The TV was connected to his laptop and had a video from his hard drive play in a loop, he had been working on before going for his swim. A work-out video like there were countless on YouTube. Him working out his body shirtless in his home gym with loud music playing over the whole thing.

He had wanted to start a channel with vids like these. He would not do so now anymore though it was hard getting worked up over his gains now that he had seen more on a younger girl than he could ever hope for.
Were there girls with bodies like Lilly on YouTube? One would think if there were girls like that, they could not wait to show their buff bodies off on the internet like all the guys did.

Listening for a few more seconds for any sound besides the videos soundtrack, he finally shook of the feeling of paranoia, he was alone here.
The little brat must have let his video on after checking it out, when she had been here in the afternoon. Maybe she had left her own workout video with a message of what a loser he was, while she had been at it. He would not look for it before the morning came.

Turning on the dim lights of the living room first, Tyler then trotted past the couch up to the glass table between the TV and the couch, that his laptop rested on. He paused the video.
"What's up, wimp?"
Spinning like a startled cat, Tyler hissed in pain as he put too much pressure on his hurting legs and fell next to the table to the floor.
"Dude, could you be anymore of a loser?", Lilly asked smugly from the couch.

The younger girl was lounging on the couch, lying on her side with her head propped up on one dainty hand. Her long hair was dry again and fell loosely framing her pretty girlish face. The rest of her tanned short body was as shocking as ever. Dressed now in a sleeveless black tank top, that was not only naturally cropped to show of the wearers bellybutton, but also quite a bit to small, so that it ended up showing off the entirety of the girls buff arms and ripped stomach muscles, and short tight black lycra shorts, that showed of every inch of thick curvy thighs swelling with firm muscle, Lillys muscles were still gleaming in a bronzen tint in the dim light of the living room. She probably had rubbed some lotion on them.

"You know...", the young teen mused, as she looked down on him from the couch, and pointed at the screen, "If you don't stop with those bitch work-outs, your wimp muscles are never gonna look like these babies."
As she said that, Lilly slowly brought her unused arm up and made her biceps pop and bulge up to its enormous size with its crazy defined peak.
Smirking contemptuously down at him, Lillys bright green eyes sparkled. "You wish you had muscles like I do."

She was not wrong. Seeing the little brat flaunt her superior muscles over him like that, Tyler wished for nothing more than to be build like she was. But the even sadder part was, that before this day he had never even dared to hope for muscles like Lilly had them at her young age. Having seen older guys at the gym, Tyler had wondered how long he would need to built a body like them, but none of those older guys could compare to little Lillys muscular definition and hardness.

"Your rents still aren't home.", Lilly noted with a glance to the clock, it was well past nine now, "When are they coming back?"
Tyler hesitated to answer for a few moments. "They got to be here soon.", he said.
Lilly cocked her head. "Really now?"
Elegantly the younger girl sat up on the couch and crossed the muscular arms in front of her broad chest, giving him a stern look. "You're telling the truth?"
Tyler gulped then slowly shook his head. "They're gone for two weeks."

"Two weeks?!", Lilly gushed, bouncing in her seat excitedly, "That's so awesome! I've got a whole house for myself for two whole weeks!"
"Eh, what?", he asked, still sitting on the floor, "It's not your..."
"Isn't it though?", Lilly asked smirking, "Why would dumb losers like you get all the cool stuff? It's not fair at all!"
"It... Its my house!", Tyler gasped, then shut up instantaneously when Lilly jumped of the couch to her feet.

Putting her hands on her hips and cocking her head slightly Lilly looked down on him with an intense gaze. Tyler felt the sweat roll down his brow, as their eyes met.
"Why do you always have to be such a little bitch about everything?!", Lilly asked then rolled her eyes, "Your pool, your house, you won't allow me, blabla... You still remember how that turned out last time?"

As she asked that Lilly threw both of her arms up and struck another jaw-dropping double biceps pose. Her biceps pushing out into huge hard balls and her horseshoe-shaped triceps straining downward, while her top strained audibly under the force of her flaring lats and traps.

The image of his hand crashing to the tabletop in the grip of a thirteen-year-olds iron hard muscles flashed before his eyes closely followed by the memory of a vise composed of two immensely solid female thighs closing around his throat. Sweat poured down his forehead.

"Yes, that's how.", Lilly jeered, as she tightened her flex so strongly her biceps quivered visibly, "So fine! Let's go! Round two!"
In a flash Lilly dropped down on her knees at the glass table in front of her and brought her elbow up in the classic arm wrestling position.
"Put your arms up, wimp!", she demanded her fist still clenched and her sizable biceps flexed.
Pumping her small fist the younger girl made her muscles ripple and bulge from her fist over the thick and powerful forearm to her huge upperarms. Thin veins pushed to the surface of the already intimidatingly buff arm the tendons standing out like thick cables against the skin.
"The winner gets the house for the next two weeks!", she added with a gleeful smile.
"What?! No!", he boomed.
"What?", Lilly asked with her smile becoming a disdainful sneer, "You forfeit? Scared like a little bitch, bitch?"
"No.", he gasped panicking, "But... but I don't have to..."
"Nope!", the girl interrupted now grinning, "I don't have to. I can just drag you out kicking and screaming and beat your wimp ass till you cry like a baby again. So put them up, loser, or shut up and piss off! I even let you use both of your scrawny arms against my awesome one, cause I'm nice like that."

Awkwardly turning to get up on his knees opposite of Lilly Tyler got in position. Like before a single glance at the pumped up mass of muscle on Lillys rock solid arm was enough to make him reflexively gulp, but slowly he took a tight hold of Lillys closed fist enclosing it in both of his bigger hands. He no longer had any illusions that he could have caused this girl pain with his grip, but still he tightened his hands as much as he could, his breath rattling as he waited for a signal.

"Just start already.", Lilly told him rolling her eyes, "Before I fall asleep right here... not that I couldn't still beat a loser like you in my sleep."
Tyler had started to push with both of his hands, before her sentence had ended. Putting all of his strength into his assault both of his thick biceps popped out on his arms powering all of his strength against her little fist. Grunting and straining his arms shook with effort unable to budge the shorter girls bulging steel biceps, that held her arm steady like a statues.
"Put some muscle into it, loser!", Lilly demanded and Tyler gasped, as her muscles twitched and the young girl snapped both of his arms halfway down.

He was grunting loudly, huffing and sweating desperately trying to push that short but massive arm back upwards. The surface of the glass table misted up around his elbow from his sweat and body heat.
Finally her arm moved. Lillys eyes widened in surprise as her arm was forced back up. Slowly, painfully slowly and accompanied by a painful burning of his muscles and his loud grunts Tyler managed to push Lillys monster arm back up. The younger girl furrowed her brow squinting down on her powerful biceps and grunting a little, as she tried to stop its retreat biceps veins throbbing.

Encouraged by his success Tyler kept up the pressure, slowly but steadily forcing Lilly back to the middle position.
"No...", Lilly whispered in a strained voice as she was pushed back into her own half, "How... are you... so... stro... Nope! Just kidding! You suck!"
In an instant they were back right in the middle a broad smile on Lillys face and her arm frozen in the middle, an unmovable object once more.

Lilly inhaled deeply her chest expanding. And then she breathed out with a whooshing sound and brought Tylers arm down to the table. Her massive biceps really popped as she went full force the veins and tendons twitching and the rock solid muscle rippling. The strength Lilly unleashed was the unstoppable force to the unmovable object that had been her arm.
Tyler actually screamed in pain as both his arms were slammed down so hard the table cracked were they struck on and he was tossed sideways to the floor.

"Man both of your wimpy arms put together can't give a girl a proper challenge.", Lilly fake lamented, as she got up on her feet, proudly admiring her victorious biceps as she said so, "Aren't guys supposed to be strong?"

Tyler did not respond. He was just blankly staring forward. How had he been stupid enough to actually believe it when Lilly had pretended to lose. Had he not yet accepted that her ripped body was just unbeatable. That he would never be able to stop her from doing anything and if it was throwing him out of his own family home. Tears welled up in his eyes for yet another time this horrible day.

The girl giggled above. "Well, not that I've ever met a strong guy. I've been making them bawl like little babies since grade school. I've been still a kid, like eleven-years-old, when I first spanked some old dudes ass at the beach, thought he and the other wimps could hog the weights there for themselves. I made him cry like a little pussy, too, with these girls.", Lilly bragged and planted a kiss of her flexed biceps.

"Please...", Tyler whimpered crawling to her feet and staying there on his knees.
"Huh?", Lilly wondered cocking her head a little. Then a broad smile spread over her face.
"Oh, right, I've got my own house all for myself now.", she said and spread her arms, as if she wanted to embrace the whole room, "And I think that means, you're trespassing!"
"Please...", Tyler repeated his plea tears rolling down his cheeks, "Please, let me stay."

Lilly slowly squatted down in front of him, her thighs really bulging outward as she did. She looked at him sympathetically, a soft smile spreading over her lips, as she gently placed her palms on his shoulders. He looked up to her into her emerald eyes, that showed no sign of mean spirit anymore.

"Nope!", she shouted and before Tyler quite knew what was happening her fingers suddenly dug painfully into his shoulders. Straightening her legs Lilly hoisted him up to his feet with casual ease.
Reflexively he grabbed her wrists with his hands and tried to force them off. It was both useless and unnecessary, as Lilly released his shoulders and snatched him by the collar of his shirt completely unbothered by the fact she had to drag his hands along.
Powering herself forward on her strong legs Lilly was running for the wall. Tyler was just shocked by the ease, with which she was rushing him towards the wall. Before he quite knew what was going on he already coughed painfully, his back slamming into the wall with such force he could hear a painting rattle on the wall a few feet to his left.

Groaning he strained, futilely of course, to push the girl back that just smiled mischievously right in his face. Some things did not change. The sun set in the east, similarly charged magnets repelled one another, nothing was faster than the speed of light and Lilly was way stronger than him.

Changing his strategy Tyler released one of her wrists and tried punching her in the face instead, but before he could Lilly flipped the tables on him and caught his arm by the wrist, slamming it down on his chest. Still pressing his back to the wall with one hand at his collar Lilly still smiled in his face, daring Tyler to try something else.
He released her other wrist, thinking he would either get to punch her or force her to release his shirt completely to hold this hand down too.
Instead Lilly suddenly pulled him forward away from the wall. Twisting sideways she slammed her young feminine hips into his own and flipped him head over heels to the floor.

Stunned he blinked up to the young girl standing over his head. She looked down on him like he was an insect that she wanted to crush under her foot. And with those thick powerful thighs he saw above him, she could crush him under foot, had crushed him under her foot already.
Aching Tyler sat up. Struggling to his feet, he fully intended to run. He did not get far. Virtually the moment he was back on his feet, he already felt the young neighbor rush into him from behind, wrapping one thick and powerful arm around his waist like a vise, she slid the other lower around his thighs and swooped him up in her arms in front of her chest like he was the bride and she the groom.

Even with the panic he felt Tyler could not help but be astonished, Lilly had just snatched him of the ground without a sign of effort, as if he did not weight more than a feather, much less out-weighted her by a lot. She held him easily in her powerful arms.
Carrying a boy four years older and more than a foot taller was no challenge for her young but enormous muscles.
Giggling the little girl raised him even higher in front of her powerful chest, then just dropped him.

Gasping Tyler crashed right back to the floor at Lillys feet, where she thought he belonged. This time she did not give him the time to get back up, swinging one leg over him she dropped right down on him, slamming her tight rear down on his stomach with such force it forced the air from his lungs in a wheeze.
His arms shot up trying to throw her off, but in a flash Lilly had caught his wrists again and forced them down over his head on the floor.
Leaving him no time to recover she flipped her grip and caught both of his wrist in a bone-crushing grip with just one tiny hand, that barely managed to fit around enough of both wrists to hold them down.
Grunting he tried to pull free, but Lilly just smirked holding both of his athletic arms down with just one of her rippling arms.

"You shouldn't trespass, wimp.", she told him gleefully still smirking, "You don't have the muscles to protect yourself and you never know what kind of guns a house owner might have to protect her property."

As she said that, she flexed the huge biceps of her free arm next to her smirking face all chiseled muscle definitions pulling tight and the biceps veins pushing out as the hard peak arched up nicely. Fearfully Tyler starred up at the tough muscle, his breathing erratic.

"Could be some really big guns.", Lilly whispered and planted a soft kiss on her rock hard biceps peak, "And then... bamm!"

Lillys fist snapped forward. Filling his whole vision the small but lethal fist crashed into his face like a missile powered by the rocket fuel that was her biceps.
The world flashed before his eyes, when her punch rattled his head against the floor. His vision blurred, his eyes trailing off. A loud groan escaped his lips as he lay on the floor dazed beneath a younger but far stronger girl on the floor.

"It's getting late.", Lilly told him, while she still casually held his wrists trapped, "I need to get home soon. I went home earlier while you were out from my legs. I ate dinner with mom and daddy. They think I'm in my room right now listening to the music they don't like pumping my weights in front of the mirror like I always do. They never come in during my work-outs, cause I used to be really sensitive about my looks, couldn't have anyone see my muscles until they were just right, like super duper ripped and awesome, like breath-taking, like you know beautiful, perfect... like they are now. You think they are perfect, too?"

Tyler glanced up to the girl his vision still hazy and his right eye already swelling shut and hurting after Lillys punch from a moment ago. He could barely hear her voice over the dampening darkness that her fist had put over him.

"Are you listening, bitch?!" The girls hand whistled through the air her open palm slapping his head to the side and forcing a loud scream from his lips.
"Ye... yes!", Tyler gasped, "They are... are perfect!"
"You really think so?", Lilly asked with a bright smile, "They are pretty awesome, aren't they? I love them!"
Lilly casually patted her rippling eight-pack with her free hand.
"You and all the other losers certainly could never have awesome muscles like mine. Nobody got muscles like me! I got abs first when I was really young. Six or so. Not baby abs like yours!"

Lillys fist slammed into what she could still reach of his stomach. Tylers mouth shot wide open spittle flying upward with a muffled scream. His still open eye bugged-out from the pain that shook his entire helplessly trapped body. He felt sick.

"Real abs! six pack abs! Anyways, if it's getting to late mom and daddy are gonna go tell me to turn of my music and notice I'm not home and then they're gonna ground me again! That means I can't show-off my muscles to anyone, can't kick the ass of wimps like you and can't play with my new house! That would totally suck, wouldn't it?"
"Right.", Tyler groaned not actually convinced about the downside.
"I would just pump iron all the time and think about how to hurt the bitch whose fault it was that I got grounded."
Tyler gulped.

"Anyways, loser, all I'm saying is that I don't have time to babysit you all night to make sure you aren't breaking in to my house, while I'm not home. So I need you to get what would happen, if you did."
Smirking Lilly twisted her fist a little showing off to him how her forearm rippled, before making her hard biceps pop out once more.
Tyler nodded slowly. "I got it."
"Nope!", Lilly said and released his wrists and slowly climbed off of him, "You have no idea, yet."
Yet. That word was about the most terrifying thing Tyler had hurt in his entire life.

"Get up!" Lilly grabbed him with both of her small dainty hands by the shirt and lifted him off the floor.
Trashing with his arms and legs all around himself, Tyler tried desperately to get free from the younger girls grip.
And for the first time he seemed to succeed, when Lilly let him go and him dropped on his hands and knees next to her. Panicking he tried to crawl away, but for the second time he had to realize there was now succeeding against Lillys muscles just victories the little girl let him have.
Before he got anywhere, Lilly had one strong arm around his throat in a chokehold, that left Tylers head trapped at her muscular side and his neck trapped between a vise made from Lillys monster biceps and the sides of her killer abs. The smell of the baby oil she had put on her abs filled his nose.
"Let's go, bitch!", Lilly giggled and started her stride towards the door.

Clutching onto her thick arm like a man about to be hanged at the rope around his neck in a desperate attempt not to be choked to death, Tyler gagged. Even in the desperate situation he could still not believe just how hard and big this little girls biceps was.
He tried crawling along, but despite dragging his weight along Lillys bare feet were skipping across the floor of the living room so fast he just could not keep up.
The world spun, as he was dragged out of the room and through the house. Darkening and blurring his vision was all but gone, when his body painfully skid over the doorstep of the garden door, and Lilly dropped him.

Greedily Tyler sucked in air to replenish the oxygen in his lungs and blood. He had been but a moment away from passing out yet again. Choked-out by Lillys arms for a change.

"I don't have time for delays anymore!", Lilly complained clearly impatiently by now.
She caught him by the back of his shirt this time and essentially hurled him to his feet. Standing unsteadily and staggering Tyler swung his arms around in attempt to keep his balance.
Lillys hand shot forward and caught him by the collar of his shirt. She yanked him all the way down to eye-level, but also kept him standing with her arm strength.
Her second arm shot up in a massive uppercut. His head snapped back with such force, Tyler thought it would tear right off and fly away high into the night sky. By the time he felt the intense pain he was already reeling backwards about to lose his footing. He did, but not the way he thought he would. Lilly lay into him like a bulldozer.
Digging her shoulder into his gut she drove him backward towards the house, tackling him right into the wall with so much force he heard the dull impact ring out.

His jaw hurting like it would break off and his back stinging painfully, he thought he was in pain, but that was before Lilly let loose for real.
Squaring her broad shoulders in front of him and her arms curled at her side, biceps balling up with size and hardness. Lilly took a deep breath, her chest inflating before his eyes the fabric of her top straining to hold and then she let out a series of short yells and her thick arms went to work on him like an automatic firearm.
The flurry of her punches was but a blur to him, but the pain of her fists drilling into his gut and pounding him into the wall could not be missed. Lilly threw twelve punches in all of five seconds each one dug in deep into his stomach and set of a bonfire of intense pain that pulsed through his wrecked body like raging flames.

Last edited by MLG; 25-Apr-17 at 08:05.
Old 24-Apr-17, 23:12
Last Achievements

Standing more by pure coincidence then intent, Tyler leaned against the wall a high-pitched wheezing sound of pain passing over his lips as his stomach burned and convulsed. He stumbled a step forward, feeling nausea and sickness rise up from the pit of his destroyed gut and his legs shaking.
He bent over clutching his stomach and convinced he would vomit, when Lillys arm cut off his breathing once more. His cheeks slamming into the ripped flank of his tiny tormentor and her biceps squeezing his throat tight again, Lilly caught him in another chokehold this time from the front.
Her thigh bunched up below rippling with power and then shot up into his well softened-up stomach, striking like an old-fashioned cannonball the world seemed to literally vanish in an ocean of pain.

Then the pressure squeezing his throat was gone. Tyler choked and then opened his mouth and threw up.
"Ugh...", Lilly noted, as she watched him drop to his knees in his own vomit.
Then he dropped forward flat on the ground. The world in front of his eyes swimming.
"And if you're a good boy instead.", Lilly told him innocently, as she squatted down in front of his face with a happy smile, "I might let you play in my house soon... so that you can clean it and get me drinks. Night, night, wimp! And sweet dreams! See you soon!"

And with that she got up whistling and skipping for the garden fence, as she swayed her cute butt in his direction.
As she reached the fence Tyler saw how she effortlessly leaped up into the air and caught on to the top with one hand, easily pulling her ripped little body over the fence, before vanishing down the other side.
Tyler watched it apathetically from the ground and when she was gone he broke into tears again.

The end
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-17, 02:00
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Holy crap that was awesome! I have been a fan of this kind of story for the longest time, your last stories reminded me of Reallydude a whole lot, but this story, this was right in line with his stuff, the teen boy, taller, heavier, fit, but not hugely muscular and maybe above average in strength, but he's nothing to the younger girl, who shows off by beating him up, and defeating him in tests of direct strength. My favorite part was near the end where she beat him in arm-wrestling, letting him use both arms, and faking like he was going to win, before totally destroying his ego once and for all, his 17 year old strength absolutely nothing compared to her 13 year old strength. I definitely would've loved to see more lifting and carrying, but other than that, a nearly perfect story. Can't wait to read more from you!

Only one criticism, don't know if English is your first language, but if it's not it's understandable that you got a couple of words here and there wrong. You use the spelling chocking and chocked, when you mean choking and choked.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-17, 08:03
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Holy crap that was awesome! I have been a fan of this kind of story for the longest time, your last stories reminded me of Reallydude a whole lot, but this story, this was right in line with his stuff, the teen boy, taller, heavier, fit, but not hugely muscular and maybe above average in strength, but he's nothing to the younger girl, who shows off by beating him up, and defeating him in tests of direct strength. My favorite part was near the end where she beat him in arm-wrestling, letting him use both arms, and faking like he was going to win, before totally destroying his ego once and for all, his 17 year old strength absolutely nothing compared to her 13 year old strength. I definitely would've loved to see more lifting and carrying, but other than that, a nearly perfect story. Can't wait to read more from you!

Only one criticism, don't know if English is your first language, but if it's not it's understandable that you got a couple of words here and there wrong. You use the spelling chocking and chocked, when you mean choking and choked.
Thank you for your kind words. I'm very happy you liked it.
And thanks for the hint. English is indeed not my first language, so words that are very similiar are problematic sometimes.

Last edited by MLG; 25-Apr-17 at 17:50.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-17, 19:58
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Great story, perfect set up for more chapters.
The Following User Says Thank You to sluger For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-17, 21:20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluger [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great story, perfect set up for more chapters.
Thank you. I'm glad you liked it. Let's see if I continue this.
Old 25-Apr-17, 22:55
Points: 9,308, Level: 41 Points: 9,308, Level: 41 Points: 9,308, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Fantastic story. Hope you do continue it.
The Following User Says Thank You to paul0415 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-17, 17:17
Points: 5,107, Level: 30 Points: 5,107, Level: 30 Points: 5,107, Level: 30
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Excellent job!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sicod79 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-May-17, 19:48
Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Love it. I really hope this is just the start. I want to see more!
The Following User Says Thank You to WeaponZero For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jun-17, 23:38
Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26
Last Achievements

wow incredible story.
do you plan to continue? if yes, it would be nice to see lilly humiliating him in front of his girlfriend and maybe beat her too haha
congratulations excellent job
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tiojojoca For This Useful Post:

Tags
abs, arm wrestling, biceps, bully, flexing, muscle, teen girl, thighs, young girl, younger-older domination