Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 16-Sep-18, 21:47
Points: 3,569, Level: 25 Points: 3,569, Level: 25 Points: 3,569, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mary is Merciless

Still one of the best stories I've ever read on here. Anxious to see where it goes. The way I see it, though, these types of stories run into issues when you keep trying to add more chapters/installments, most notably in the form that each new addition to the story has to escalate things. The stakes need to be raised, and each chapter has to start with the feeling that maybe, just maybe, this time, Mary is going to go up against someone who will inevitably put her in her place. This last chapter ended with the implication that we will see a showdown between Mary and a few police officers, who she will no doubt utterly dominate, but what happens then after that?

I think the only place the story could go from there is by setting up a showdown with another girl from another one of his stories, one who has proven to not be utterly evil (like Jane River for instance).
The Following User Says Thank You to WeaponZero For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Nov-18, 08:21
Points: 2,850, Level: 22 Points: 2,850, Level: 22 Points: 2,850, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Great story, really liked it!
The Following User Says Thank You to amicrazay For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-19, 15:24
Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

love these stories hope this is not the last we see of wicked wicked Mary
The Following User Says Thank You to scarletspider For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-19, 16:35
Points: 11,403, Level: 46 Points: 11,403, Level: 46 Points: 11,403, Level: 46
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspider [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
love these stories hope this is not the last we see of wicked wicked Mary
So do I. Sadly I recently really did not have much motivation to write so I can't tell you guys when the next story comes out. I did start on another Mary story already as well as another Cathy story. The plan is to first finish the Cathy story then the Mary one.

"I won!"
"Obviously you did."
"I guess... He was not very strong after all."

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"He isn't man enough to help you and you're not girl enough to stop me."

"Sorry, boy, but you're fighting a girl now. We don't do mercy. We do pain. A lot of pain."[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"Try it. But we both know how it's going to end. With you down there and me not breaking a sweat."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-19, 19:54
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So do I. Sadly I recently really did not have much motivation to write so I can't tell you guys when the next story comes out. I did start on another Mary story already as well as another Cathy story. The plan is to first finish the Cathy story then the Mary one.
wonderful & hope you succeed much you always entertain like to see Cathy too all your stories.entertain.

any hope of a hint about Mary's new tale?
The Following User Says Thank You to scarletspider For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Aug-19, 12:30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspider [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
wonderful & hope you succeed much you always entertain like to see Cathy too all your stories.entertain.

any hope of a hint about Mary's new tale?
It very much continues where the last left off. It will probably be titled Stronger than the law.

"I won!"
"Obviously you did."

"Sorry, boy, but you're fighting a girl now. We don't do mercy. We do pain. A lot of pain."[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"Try it. But we both know how it's going to end. With you down there and me not breaking a sweat."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-19, 16:53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It very much continues where the last left off. It will probably be titled Stronger than the law.
how is the Cathy story going mlg?
Old 03-May-20, 20:38
Last Achievements

things are crazy now but any chance of more Mary lily or other stories soon? wishing you well
Old 05-May-20, 19:59
Last Achievements

Quote:
things are crazy now but any chance of more Mary lily or other stories soon? wishing you well
Sorry, I've not quite managed to write at all lately.

"I won!"
"Obviously you did."

The Following User Says Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-20, 08:10
Points: 3,810, Level: 26 Points: 3,810, Level: 26 Points: 3,810, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Consciousness returned only very very slowly and what it brought back was mainly pain. Still she clung onto that tiny shred of awareness and dragged herself back into the world of the waking.
Groaning weakly Tess blinked, as she turned over onto her side and held her aching face. Bright light was blinding her so she looked down at the floor, while she sat up against the protests of her numb body. In the distance she could hear the dull clanking of metal.
Disoriented she needed a moment to remember how she had even gotten here, but rather than an answer the memories only brought back the feelings of pain and humiliation.
The images of young muscles flexing and clenching appeared in front of her eyes, chiseled into ripped definition and forged into steel these not even teenage muscles left her own bigger tanned ones in the dust, a distant second place with next to no hope to catch up. The memory of slim limps forcing her own to buckle in weakness and striking with a swiftness and precision Tess could only have dreamt about invaded her thoughts.
She had lost to, no, she had been utterly crushed by a five foot tall dainty little preteen. The truth swept over her mind like an icy wave pulling her into the darkest depths of despair. She had barely been able to defend herself at all against the girly she-devil much less fight back and worse than that even what little hits she had landed had felt entirely useless, as they slapped against the girls chiseled muscles.
Tess hands and shoulders were shaking now. In anger over her loss and her weakness, but also desperation over her utter helplessness against this much younger girl. Her breath was rattling now and a whimper passed her lips, as she felt her heart sink and her eyes tear up. She could not help herself. She had felt so proud, so strong, so powerful up to this point and now in just a few minutes all of that was gone, as this little monster had shown her who was really powerful, who was really strong, who was really the boss.
Her body was shaking worse now, as she bent over and cried loudly, facing the floor with tears running down her cheeks.
Scarred wooden boards were staring back at her from below. Each one was covered in an uneven pattern of dark and red spots, which Tess recognized as blood a moment later with a loud gulp. She was in cold sweat with thick droplets rolling down her mostly exposed skin.
Even her tears stopped, when age old survival instincts took over. She jerked her head looking around the brightly lit room.
For the first time she truly became aware of her surroundings. It looked like a room in the middle of being renovated. The barren walls were covered by large plastic sheets, that blocked the entrance to the room, wherever it may have been, from sight. The ceiling was naked except for a few exposed wires. The light instead was emanating from lightbulbs on wooden poles near the corners of the room. Tess had been carelessly dropped at the base of one of them.
But all of that were just things that Tess noticed in passing. Rather her sight was drawn right to the middle of the room. A long metal chain was hanging down from a truss at the ceiling dangling down towards the floor and then snaked around a pair of ankles binding them together so tightly they were cutting into the skin. They belonged to a man hanging upside down in the air in just his pants, leaving his bruised torso bare for Tess to see. Dark purple splotches were covering the soft flab of an unatlethic body, the marks of tiny yet very powerful fists. The arms were hanging down limply with the fingertips almost scraping across the floor. The blood encrusted face was swollen and unconscious, the eyes blankly staring ahead with no focus, while the man was breathing shallowly through busted lips and a smashed nose.
Still Tess managed to recognize the man once her eyes got used to the light as the slimy landlord she had encountered on the lower floors, when she had first entered the building. It did not take a genius to figure out who had strung him up as a punching back and battered him into unconsciousness with a complete lack of humanity.
He was not a pleasant person, but Tess felt bad that her actions had led to him being in this miserable state. But she could not help him now, if she did not get out of here now, she would probably share his fate. Even at her best Mary had utterly destroyed her, she did not want to try again now while she was aching and battered all over.
The distant clanks of metal stopped, leaving Tess confused for a moment over the lack of the monotonous rhythmic sounds. With her breath held she turned towards the direction from which she had heard the noise. She knew these sounds well. She had heard them before in the gym and at home. The clanking of weight plates banging against one another as they were moved and not the light type by the sound of it.
There was a clicking sound from the wall now in front of her, as a doorknob got turned slowly. The door opened with the creaking of wood and metal and brushed audibly against the plastic sheets it moved aside as It swung wide open. Tess felt her body seize up with fear at the sight of the small delicate figure standing in the doorframe. Her fists flew up into a fighting stance fully automatically.
A cold smile formed across the new arrivals sweet lips once the young girl spotted Tess awake. "You're finally up, wimp.", Mary said, as she cockily stepped into the room, ignoring the older girls battle ready pose.
Still just dressed in the skimpy bra and thong the little girl moved with all of her incredible muscles exposed, the minuscule underwear clinging to her body soaking wet.
Tess exhaled her bated breath through her teeth, as she saw the girls wet body glisten in the light and the bare muscles clench and swell in front of her eyes with each little movement. No matter how ripped and bulging they had looked earlier, now they were even more impressive and intimidating. Arm muscles creased deeper with even greater hardness and vascularity, abs grated against one another, swollen shoulders rippled, thick thighs bunched up all the more and a powerful little chest clenched and unclenched with more numerous striations than ever with each of the girls measured breaths.
Huffing slightly from whatever intense work-out she had put her muscles through just now, the girl strode just two steps towards Tess, her leg muscles flexing amazingly just from her walking. Sweat was pouring from every inch of her smooth skin, as it strained across muscle positively bursting from the girls petite slender frame; each and every muscle definition pumped up to one size larger than normal.
The brat clearly noticed how impressed Tess was with her physique even further enhanced by the full pump. Cocking her head she pressed her palms together in front of her tummy and strained. The effect was immediate. Her chiseled forearm muscles shifted and then swelled impressively forcing the ridges of hard muscle to contract and meaty biceps to expand even more; veins popping to the surface across her skin. Her shoulders rippled and swelled, the pecs clenched visibly. The horizontal pattern of striation lines were pulsing with might, as they dug in so numerous each muscle fiber seemed to get outlined separately by the tightly drawn skin.
Even after everything that had happened Tess could hardly believe her eyes, as her bratty tormentor started flexing at her with complete confidence. She never would have thought muscles this defined possible on a girl this young.
And Mary was not even done with her posing routine yet. Gracefully the tiny girl changed poses. Her knuckles on her hips and elbows slightly angled forward, the girl exhaled slowly, as she spread her torso wide. The abs was sucked in so deeply the protruding muscle definitions seemed to touch the spine, while a strong chest spread outward with ungiving thickness as two smooth and firm domes, audibly straining the sweat-soaked bra that cupped its lower edges.
More impressive however was the sight of the thick back muscle stretching out from behind the petite girl. The visible but subtle sweep giving Mary's body just enough of an inverted triangle shape to enhance her looks and increase the aura of might surrounding her power-packed little body now just spread wide and thick and really made the upper body strain contrastingly wide above a narrow waist further slimmed down by the vacuum pose.
Breathing quickly the girl relaxed and flexed the pose a few times in quick succession and forced out the muscle and veins more and more with each flex, making new creases and striations appear across her mostly naked little body, until she finally held her last flex in all its glory.
Amidst terror and confusion over her situation and the ever worsening feelings and memories of pain and humiliation another emotion finally broke to the surface after growing in intensity beneath the surface. Complete and utter all consuming jealousy! Mary was tiny; she was not huge. Even proportionally her muscles were not gigantic on her slender girly frame, but Tess was jealous! Jealous of her body! Of her muscle! Of her strength! Her speed! Her unbelievable skills! Of her unshatterable confidence and even her youth, if only for all that which Mary had achieved at such an age.
Not for the first time the outrageous thought took a hold of her mind that she had been working her beautiful and sexy body for as long as Mary was alive on this earth and yet found her big sculpted muscles so completely utterly lacking compared to the perfection of this younger, smaller, stronger body. Mary's little girl muscles were plain better than her own once mighty teen muscles.
Sensing the amazons newly awakened feelings the young she-devil spoke, as she turned her hips and clasped her own little wrist with the free hand: "What's the matter, bitch?"
Pulling her curled arm tightly to her hard body next to her muscular chest, she squeezed out the muscle of her ripped arm to the max, showing of her large vein-popping biceps next to the sculpted triceps straining into the opposite direction and the thick definition of a brachialis muscle bugging out in-between. Lowering with her rear turned sideways and her knees bend she gave Tess a good look at the deep trenches slashing deep into the thick muscle of her strong thighs and the chiseled calves pressing out against the skin.
"Scared of these? Scared of this bod?", the brat kept asking and turned back right at her, as she brought down her fists in front of her waist again in a circular motion, striking a most muscular pose with unparalleled power and grace, "Scared of me?"
The outlines of the muscle definitions sunk in deeply once more, as all the striated muscle definitions were squeezing out thickly in between. Large and triangular the girls traps rose sharply next to her neck and formed a bulging curve towards the big ripped shoulder caps below, while the young pecs were grinding against one another forcing countless lines across their jagged surface to crease deeply. The bra strained audibly from the muscles protruding might, as each new pose seemed to be driving it closer towards snapping apart.
Smugly the girl then turned her arms and slowly, almost relaxed, curled them up into a double biceps pose, letting the muscles of her arms arch up, making them pop in slow motion until her biceps stood like pale hard cannonballs on the upper arms next to the striated shoulder caps.
"You should be scared.", she added, holding the flex almost casually, "You wimp could not even put a dent in this bod, if I let you try."
Mary tilted her head and grinned mischievously, as she slowly folded her hands behind her head, before she tightened her rigid abdomen and really crunched down on the abs. The eightpack was squeezed tightly together, each brick like muscle pushing out and against one another, while the obliques and serratus flexed around them into a wall of finer definitions pulling and straining against one another. The glistening sweat dribbling down Mary's skin was caught in the thin trenches and following along their chiseled structure.
"Go ahead! Try!", she ordered Tess, while she folded her bent elbows and arms forward against the sides of her head, "I'll give you all the free shots you want this time!"
Tess felt a smirk spread on her face, as she listened. As fast and as strong and as skilled as this brat was, if she seriously thought she could have just stood there and take her punches, she had some serious delusions going on there. With her strength and lightning fast reflexes she had been able to block and deflect each and everyone of Tess blows so far, but if she was insane enough to just let her attack, that finally gave Tess a chance to muster a real counter attack. If she really wanted to let her hit her, so be it!
Tess moved towards the younger girl with quick bouncing steps, closing the distance in a flash, and spun just out of reach of the little girls limbs, swinging her leg up high for the brats head. The hit was loud and solid, but Tess could feel the thick hardness of Mary's upper arms absorb her blow due to the pose she had struck covering the sides of her head. In response Tess swiftly pulled back her leg and immediately moved in throwing a straight punch at her opponents girly face. Once more her blow was intercepted, this time by an elbow. Mary had twisted her body by her hard muscled waist and turned her conveniently guarding arms into Tess fist.
The blonde amazon grit her teeth harder, as she pulled back her fist. So much for just letting her have it, but with Mary cradling her arms around her head like that she could not do much more than turn into the incoming attacks in order to guard her petite face, leaving the rest of her body still exposed.
Tess leg moved low and in a sharp kick struck the girls thigh close to the knee. With a painful suddenness her foot came to a stop. Tess exhaled sharply, as she felt her foot sting painfully. Rather than kicking in the little girls leg her kick had been stopped by the thick hot muscle of strong thighs, that flexed with a hardness like marble right beneath the soft sweaty skin. Despite the shock Tess next blow came instantaneous, when she spun her whole body into a brutal punch drilling her fist into the center of Mary's muscular chest right above the purple bra. A solid smacking noise signalized how her knuckles connected perfectly with the younger lighter girls bared flesh.
The second signal was the pulsing pain, she felt spread through her tightly clenched fist up the bones of her arms. With a feeling like countless tiny needless had been driven into her flesh the numbness spread through her hand.
"I told you.", Mary whispered ominously, not a hint of discomfort in her voice, while Tess knuckles still pressed up to her pecs, "Not a dent."
Tess screamed, as she spun back and drove a left hook into the little girls kidneys just to have her fist bang ineffectually against the myriad of oblique definitions standing out on the girls flanks. Close to a panic Tess turned to the girls tummy for a target, letting loose with a barrage of punches right on her bellybutton. Her strong fists were rocking into the little girls abs at rapid speeds, each and every blow connecting with a solid thud.
Tess was staring ahead concentrating on driving each and every punch with all her strength and weight behind it right into the center of Mary's abdominal. She could see the little girls face in front of herself with a look of grim concentration intently focused on keeping the flex and holding her ground. Swiftly she swung an uppercut at her jaw, hoping that she would not be able to block the surprise attack, but was disappoint, as Mary twisted her waist and once more guarded with elbow and arms.
Huffing and grunting Tess forced herself to keep up the pace and not miss a beat of pounding into the young girl. She spun, grabbed Mary's slim shoulders and drove her knee into the pit of her stomach. Once, twice, the wall of wet muscle did not give, two, three, four and she needed to stop, fearing to shatter her kneecap on the brat if she kept going. Her leg sweeped low trying to kick the girls knee in again to no effect, just before she slammed both of her palms into the girls pec muscles in a mighty shove that still did not budge Mary an inch.
The knees only slightly bent, the brat was tensing those powerful legs, absorbing the momentum behind Tess relentless blows. Her dainty feet were like glued to the floor refusing to be pushed back by the heavier girls strength.
Tess cried out in frustration and pain from her stinging limps and bruised fists, as she channeled them into an even more relentless attack. She was now smacking nasty hooks into the girls torso, elbowing her in the chest, kicking and kneeing her gut, all while swinging kicks into the she-devils legs to try and destabilize her and throwing an occasional surprise blow towards her face, which would be blocked without exception.
The onslaught could have killed a normal person, but Mary just took it, the face frozen in a mask of concentration as she kept her abs flexed and endured the assault that left merely the faintest of red marks on the slender girls fair skin. Tess was bathed in fresh sweat again droplets flying around her shimmering colorful in the bright light. Her arms were getting heavy, the muscles screaming in agony and her knuckles bloody, as the skin tore under the repeated impacts. She swayed on her feet, inhaling sharply and staggered to the side almost to exhausted to stand.
"What's the matter?", Mary's asked and opened her lips for another demeaning comment.
Rage set Tess mind ablaze anew, blood pounding in her ears to the point she could not even hear the taunt and with all her hatred for the younger girl she dove at her. She tackled her with all of her strength, driving her shoulder into her stomach as hard as she could to knock the wind out of the preteen.
Mary saw the move coming from a mile away, going deeper into her knees to brace herself and met the assault still perfectly posed. They collided with a loud solid smack, yet somehow that tiny lightweight girl maybe a hundred pounds did barely move.
Tess groaned loudly, pushing with her powerful legs against the floor desperately trying to drive them forward, as she had Mary's waist wrapped up in one arm and her shoulder braced against the younger girl.
The little girls feet were sliding back for maybe two inches, before Mary had them stopped dead her own feet braced against the floor heels raised of the floor and calves and thighs flexing.
Tess grunted, still trying to power them both forward, but felt the slim yet muscular frame of the girl as immovable against her body as a statue fused to the floor.
This just could not be it!, she thought clenching her eyes shut and desperately smashed her fist into Mary's site, just for it to bounce of uselessly, It could not end like this! She could not just lose! Not against this girl! Not against a dainty twelve-year-old preteen! Not against a person this horrible! Not when losing meant that Mary could keep going, could keep beating up kids and teens and adults and rob them over and over again! Not when she was not even fighting back!
Tears welled up in her eyes and streaked down her cheeks hot like they were lava, as Tess kept flailing her bleeding knuckles into girls rippling obliques and painted her velvet skin red.
This just was not fair! It was not fair!
Tess toes wet from her sweat slipped on the floor boards and with a gasp that came out more like a whimper she dropped hard on her knees with her body jerking in shock so hard her head hit Mary's abs.
Down on her knees like that she leaned forward against Mary's almost immovable body, her arms hanging limply down, while tears still rolled down her face and her shoulders shaking with her weeping.
It was not fair, but it was still true! She had lost! And ultimately she had never even stood a chance against this preteen muscle bitch. Mary had not even needed her speed, reflexes or skill, she had been able to crush Tess just with her muscles, her impossible toughness and her unmatchable strength.
"Guess you're done rubbing my tummy then.", Mary mused above her and Tess choked, as the girls slender fingers clamped shut around her throat cutting of her breathing, "Well, I've even felt some of those..."
Tess was still choking miserably and clawing at the brats hand, as the muscles pushed out and the young girl started to hoist her up to eye-level.
"I would not go so far they really hurt or anything like that, but I felt them slap against my bod.", Mary told her with a sneer like she did not even notice how Tess started to smack her wrist and forearm with her fists, "But little slaps can't break my muscles, bitch. Can't even dent them."
The girl lifted her higher extending her slim but powerful arm fully and putting more strain onto Tess throat. Her mouth was open tongue bulging out, as she fought for breath that could not get in through her sealed windpipe. Her eyes were tearing up, when the world swam in front of her eyes.
"You're weak!", Mary spoke and slammed her fist into the pit of Tess stomach.
The older muscle girl felt like she was going to burst, as the the little girls fist sunk deep into her gut, effortlessly penetrating her hard abdomen; drilling into the eightpack abs like it was nothing and driving all air from her lungs. Just that the air could not escape with Mary's crushing grip cutting off the escape and was merely compressed more in her chest.
"And I'm strong!", the little girl added and wrapped the free arm around Tess muscular thigh, "That's all there is to it!"
With a sudden jerk Mary pulled her clean of the floor up in to the air and dropped down on one knee the other one propped up, while holding her up above her head, before she brutally slammed Tess back down over her ripped thigh with the small of her back.
Screams of pure agony rung out, as her spine was bent back forcefully. Flipping her grip Mary was now pushing down her thighs with one arm, while she had the other beneath Tess chin and bending her head down as well, shoving the top of her head right into the wooden floor. With their great height difference the little she-devil had no problem bending her down completely forcefully twisting her into bridge position. It limited the damage she could do, preventing her from actually snapping her spine. The only thing preventing her from doing so in this fashion. Undoubtedly this beast of a little girl had the strength it would have taken.
But even that safety of permanent damage was no comfort at all to Tess at this moment as the torturous hold sent searing unbearable pain throughout her muscular body and left her helpless in the punishing position.
"You and I have a deal now!", Mary spoke, raising her voice so Tess could hear her over her own screams, "The same one Hank or whatever little bitch sicked you on me has with me, except..."
The pressure bending her in two suddenly lifted just for her body to be flipped over by dainty hands and rolled off the young preteen thigh. With a dull thud Tess struck the floor on her stomach, but compared to what had come before even that was sweet relief. She grunted trying to push herself up, but before she could she suddenly felt a small hard knee slam down right between her shoulders and was mercilessly pushed back down. Small slender finger dug into her hair and brutally pulled her head back. The same second she was already slammed back down face first into the wooden boards, leaving her own bloody marks next to the dried spatters marking the wood already.
Shifting her weight on top of her Mary leaned onto the arm holding her head down squeezing her harder into the floor until she cried out.
"Except!", Mary continued unmoved by her own brutality, "Since you think you are so tough, crybaby, you're going to pay more."
Struggling Tess reached for the hand pressing her into the floor board with her hands, but her wrist was seized in a flash, and she cried out louder, as her arm was twisted back across her back and up between her shoulders in a hammer-lock. The weight of the knee disappeared for just a moment just to return with a vengeance when it was placed on top of her wrist and pinned it down on her back.
"You don't need to tell me it's a deal. That's a given.", Mary whispered leaning further forward until she had her lips right next to Tess ear, "If you don't show up, I'll just come for you and we're going to do this all over again... I'll do it to your friends, too, to the people on your sports team, the workers at your favorite stores, to the owners of your gym. I'll do it to your siblings if you have any, to your mommy and your daddy. I'll do it right in front of your eyes. I'll do it again and again and again, until you finally get it: Mary rules!"
Tess was in tears by the time the preteen ended, sobbing, an unending stream of tear drops running from her eyes over her swollen and beaten face, while the pressure lifted and Mary got off her back.
"You can call cops on me, if you want.", Mary told her, her voice all sweet and girly to a point it was hard to believe how vicious she was in reality and that she was capable of dishing out punishment like she did, "I dare you. I can handle them. Question is, if you can handle the consequences, because you won't get out of our deal that way."
Tess nodded weakly, still crying and tried to pick herself up and stand up. On her knees she turned trying to move for the door, even if it meant crawling, but just as she did Mary's little foot whipped across her cheek and send her sprawling onto her back with a surprised gasp of pain.
"I told you, I would let you walk out of here, if you left your wallet on the table. You didn't.", Mary muttered looming over the older girl, "So you're not walking!"
The preteens foot came crashing down on Tess face in a savage stomp, before she could move any of her aching limps to attempt, and almost certainly fail, to protect herself. She could hear her nose break with a loud crunch beneath the bottom of the blonde little she-devils dainty foot.

When her consciousness returned she could feel every cell of her body aching. Half-conscious half-unconscious she felt her legs and arms slide across the rough floor. The world was dark only lit by the lights of the streetlamps, that fell through the cracked glass of the entrance door down the hallway.
Still Tess dazed eyes saw short slim but muscular and ripped legs move next to her in the darkness, as she was dragged along by the tiny figure striding towards the door, that held her by the back of her sportsbra.
Her vision was limited, by the dark surroundings and her swollen face. She groaned, trying to speak, trying to beg her tormentor to finally stop, but her lips were thick and puffy and her nose clogged up by blood.
They stopped right at the glass door smeared by colorful letters describing the laws governing her life from now onwards.
"Mary rules!"
"And don't you forget it!"
"Pay on time!"
A sudden force pulled her upwards, hoisting her up too her feet and then slammed her with her back against the door so hard the window reverberated audibly in its frame.
She could see Mary standing in front of her, as the little girl pinned her to the wall. The light from outside cast ominous shadows across her pale innocent-looking face.
"Later, bitch!", she whispered coldly and smirked at Tess face, then abruptly released her and raised one leg.
Her petite foot struck Tess right in the center of her chest, as the young but strong leg expanded with explosive force.
Glass shattered with thundering noise behind her, as she was blasted right through the door in a whirlwind of broken glass and launched out across the walkway and onto the road, her tall muscular body landing with aloud thump, then rolling further across the asphalt scrapping her tanned almost fully exposed skin open, before she came to a rest.
Someone screamed, then yelled, as shoes tapped across the asphalt.
Tess vision was blurring, warm blood dripping down her skin were it had been torn or cut. A face appeared above her, she blinked in a daze and saw it focus into Daniels so very familiar features. He was calling out to her on the verge of a panic, calling her name, which only reached or like from far away. She wanted to respond, but still could not speak, barely even breath. He pulled out his phone and dialed quickly.
"I'll get an ambulance and the police!", he told her, clearly trying to calm her down and her heart almost skipped a beat in abject terror.
She tried to scream no, but did not have the strength, the word only came out as a whisper and could not be understood from how her swollen lips contorted it. Her body shook, she tried to raise a hand and her arm shook. Her breath was going faster and faster.
Daniel saw the change and urged the other side of the phone to hurry up. He could not understand her. Could not understand that he was making everything worse. That he was putting himself in danger.
She could see the entrance of Mary's building, when Daniel moved slightly to the side. The door unsurprisingly had a hole shattered into it now and Mary stood right behind it watching them silently without Daniel even noticing her. But she noticed Tess gaze and smirked, as she stepped back and vanished into the shadows of her castle.

The end

Need one more part man !!! This was intense

But now i want to read how on earth mary got this strong and am sure she had done some serious work to achive it.....( Don't tell she was gifted or some laboratory freak because that's so boring &#128517............ so what's the back story of mary🤯

I mean it's a request 😅 write more to it what happened next and how mary is this strong man her muscles are steel hard literally !!!!:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nama For This Useful Post:

Tags
abs, boxing, bully, flexing, legs, muscle, teen girl, wrestling, young girl, younger-older domination