Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 05-Feb-18, 22:04
Piratejack39

Default Re: Becoming My Sister's Toy

I thought Winter Break was just going to be trapped in Kate’s embrace, and the Angie experiment would’ve been a one time thing. I was very wrong. It was about 3 or 4 days after Angie had her turn in dominating me, when she came back around. I was expecting Kate to take off for the day like last time leaving just Angie and I alone, but again I was wrong.

When Angie arrived, Kate and I were on her bed, with me trapped in a Mounted Bodyscissors. “You two are at it without me?” Angie sarcastically sounded betrayed. “Oh hey girl, I have to get my legs warmed up, and Daniel warmed up too.” The two shared a mutual giggle, as Angie set her purse on the dresser before climbing on the bed behind the two of us. “Hi Daniel.” Before I could greet her back she climbed on top of my face, quickly trapping me under her round ass with a Facesit. Kate still had her legs locked firm around my waist. “I got a good game to play with him Angie, I squeeze to see how much air you can suffocate out of him, sounds good?” Angie excitedly clapped her hands together, bouncing up and down slightly to bounce up and down on my face.

The first squeeze was one of Kate’s softer ones she’d use on me. She had a trifecta of squeezes she’d classify as. The ‘Warming Up’ would be the one she had clamped on now, just barely straining her muscles. The ‘Getting things going’ was the one where she began to exert force on her muscles. Then she called it her ‘Finishing Maneuver’ was where she’d squeeze as tight as she possibly could. So up first was the ‘Warming Up’ where it was a tiny prick in the sides of my body, and I could still manage to suck in air. However, being stuffed face first into Angie’s jean covered ass, meant I wasn’t able this time and I was quickly starting to be suffocated before she sat up, and I panted in air quickly. “That was a good start, I’m surprised you held your own that long, Daniel.” Angie gave me, what I took as, a sarcastic compliment. Round two was Kate’s Finishing Maneuver. Angie still hadn’t taken her seat back when I already felt like I was choking thanks to my sister’s legs. Then down came Angie’s ass onto my face. Burying me deep in it again, she wiggled from side to side making sure she covered my nose and mouth fully, and just as I felt as if I was going to pass out, Kate relieved the pressure and Angie sat up again.

“Do you remember these girls, Daniel?” She quickly flexed her arms, showing off her biceps barely covered by her top. “These are the arms that held you in the air, for who knows how long.” I nodded, definitely not being able to forget what they did to me. She smiled and leaned forward, giving my forehead a little peck. “That’s a good boy.” Kate finally unwrapped her legs from my waist, and I laid there like dead weight, with both girls sitting on either sides of me. “I’ll let you pick first Angie.” Kate said, and Angie quickly climbed on top of me to get a Reverse Headscissors locked in. My sight was engulfed my her flesh and I could hear a muffled protest from Kate. “Oh boo, now I have no room to work with.” I’m pretty sure it was Angie who giggled before saying. “Let me just enjoy this one then we can share.” That’s when her thighs tightened around my head, the pressure already unbearable within about 10 seconds as I began to feel myself being choked and I let out an almost silent gurgle, and Angie relieved the pressure. “Wow girl, that was barely a minute.” Kate sounded impressed. “I know. You should see what my arms can do to him.” She said with a giggle. “Well go ahead.”

Angie’s legs came undone, and my head hit the bed as I began to take in air as Angie slowly climbed off the bed using me to get over. I thought I just had about recovered when her arms snaked underneath me and hauled me into the air. The familiar sight with Angie as my legs wrapped around her waist. “Man, that looks so easy. I give him alot of hugs too, but I never carry him, mind if I try?” Angie quickly handed me off to Kate, who wrapped her arms on the lower of my spine, as my legs went around her body. Kate’s arms began to squeeze immediately, pressing our bodies in tight and sucking the air out of me. “You’re good at that!” Angie sequeled with excitement before adding. “Turn around so he’s facing me.” Kate did as she was told, and as my eyes fixed on Angie, she flexed her thighs a little, rubbing them up and down. “These are the firmest thighs you’ve felt right, Daniel?” As I was ready to respond, Kate’s arms tightened even more so all that came out was a choke, and she spun us around to how we both were originally. “No girl, my legs are stronger, you have the arms.” They both giggled. “That is true, you only do leg day.” Kate slowly began to let the pressure up, and I could finally breathe in my precious oxygen.

“Ok Daniel, time to pick. Who has the better legs?” Kate rolled her arms so we were facing each other. “You do.” I muttered out, as I was in her Bearhug and she would probably asphyxiated me in her arms if I had picked Angie. “Ha! See told you.” Angie chimed in. “Even though we both agree, let’s see what he says. Who has the better arms?” Kate gave me a little squeeze, as if a reminder of what her arms can do. “Angie does.” I muttered under my breath again, wanting them to both be evenly happy so neither would punish me. “Alright, I can live with those results.” Both of them agreed. “What should we do to him next, though?” Kate asked, rocking me from side to side as if she was trying to rock me to sleep. Which when she squeezed, she might as well could have. “Hmm, I got an idea.” Angie quickly laid down on Kate’s bed. “Drop him on me.” Kate did as she was told again, and I was dropped directly on Angie, who clamped around me with both her legs and arms. Being squeezed around the top of my body, near the shoulders and waist at the same time is fucking painful. Your back feels like it was about to crack and you get suffocated with the legs. I tried to squirm but she had me locked in tight. “That is a genius idea, I’ve never thought about doing both at once.” Kate sounded excited she was ready to torture me with the new hold. “I know! It’s so simple, yet.” She gave her most powerful squeeze of the day, and my body was almost immediately limp in her grip. “Painful.” She unwrapped from my body, but didn’t move as I laid on her body. Sucking air, and unable to move as she rubbed her hand through my hair. “Poor little guy, we’re really doing a number on him.”

“I know.” Kate said, before she peeled me off of Angie and then flopped onto her own bed, having me on top of her as she locked in a Bearhug, this time with her on the bottom. “But he’s so much fun!” Angie sat up, and gave my butt a little smack. “Oh, too much fun!” Both girls giggled as Kate’s arms tightened around me. “I think I might just lay here all day, you don’t mind do you?” Kate asked, as Angie slowly stood up. “Girl, he’s your toy. I just borrow him. Plus I do work.” Kate’s face turned sour. “Man, that’s right. Hey, if you need a stress ball to squeeze.” Her arms tightened even more again. “You know where to find one!” Angie’s famous giggle chimed in as a response. “Oh, without a doubt! Well you two have fun!”

That just left Kate and I in her room and in the house. “So Daniel.” The pressure was slowly being let up, as I laid panting and heaving on top of her, still with her arms wrapped around me. “Did you just pick my legs in fear of what I’d do to you if you picked Angie’s?” Apparently she could read minds now, that’s nice to know. “Well.” Her arms tightened around me cutting off my response. “Because if you did, I’d be very upset, and I’d have to squeeze out my anger.” Her arms relieved. “No! I picked your legs because they are the best and strongest!” I tried to sound as genuine as I could possibly be. “That’s what I thought.” She unwrapped her arms from my waist and threw me off of her, as I laid there on the verge of passing out from the pain in my waist alone. “Well, it’s time for more bonding, isn’t it dear brother?” She whispered out, climbing on top of me, and flattening my body in a Full Body Pin.

Ok, next update there will be a third dominator. You guys can pick from the earlier list, or give a new suggestion. The next update after that will be one summing stuff up,
and then this mini-series will be over as I have ideas for another. Enjoy as usual.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-18, 03:26
Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Loving the story so far!!

As for the third dominator.. my vote goes to Monica
The Following User Says Thank You to Frule For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-18, 05:31
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

Thanks for this story, mate. I love the girls playful attitude as they are dominating him. My vote would be for cousin Katherine. Thanks again.
Old 06-Feb-18, 08:17
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Last Achievements

I'm really enjoying this story. I like how he's become a complete and constant toy for the girls. Thanks for writing and sharing this.

For the third dominator, I vote for option D. I was thinking Sarah, one of Daniel's few friends from school, somehow gets involved.
Old 06-Feb-18, 09:17
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Loving this story, great job! Since he's resigned himself to his fate and when it's not his sister actually enjoys his predicament I vote D his school crush (pun not intended) becomes his 3rd. Who knows maybe he even gets rewarded a bit for being such a good toy.
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Feb-18, 17:35
Piratejack39

As thankful as I was for school, when it was in session, weekends were just the same. Mom and Dad were normally home for both days, meaning Kate would only use me at night. At least, I thought night times would be the only time I’d be punished.

It was roughly 2PM, when I went out for a walk, mostly to get avoid Kate’s subtle taunting she’d do. It was also nice to breath in fresh air that wasn’t being forced into my stomach after being squeezed. It was roughly five minutes into my walk when I passed Kristen’s house, and noticed she was outside. Who is Kristen you may ask? She was a friend of mine who I had couple of classes with. She was a cute little asian girl who couldn’t have been more than 5’4 125 pounds. I’m sure plenty of other guys found attractive, and I would be the first to admit I did as well. “Daniel!” She shouted, gaining my attention. “Just the man I was looking for.” I raised an eyebrow. “Why’s that?” She picked something up off her porch, it was one of her many pink notebooks. “I need help for Mr. Jenning’s Midterm.” I was surprised, she was normally good at Science. But it was chemistry, and let’s be real, it’s an annoying subject to learn. “I’d be glad to help.”

We quickly made our way inside, which she was quick to point out that her parents were gone for the day. A quick MTV Cribs like tour of her house led us to her bedroom, where she flopped onto the bed and I sat at her desk. “So what do you need to know?” I asked, seeing she had scattered her desk with notes we had taken during class, and our worksheets we had done during the quarter. “Well.” She picked up her textbook. “This page here I need to start with.” I got up and walked over to the bed to see what subject she needed to know, but I got a surprise instead.

As I was focused on getting the book, her legs quickly shot out with a flash and locked around my waist, and she yanked them back causing me to fall on top of her on her bed. “Look.” She began as the shock of this happening with Kristen settled in. “I have been a little attracted to you for a while, and I was always afraid to make the move, but now I have the perfect chance, don’t I?” Kristen had leaned forward to whisper it into my ear, before giving it a little lick. That’s when her legs turned the pressure on. Considering her small stature, I was in for an even bigger shock with how much pressure she was able to put in her thighs. “So, if you don’t mind, we need to weaken you up a bit before we can have. Have to make sure you won’t run.” Like I was considering that option, also didn’t have much of a choice being stuck in her thighs. They continued to squeeze away at my waist, causing my breathing to become alot more labored as my squirming quickly died down and I was just dead weight on top of her. “That’s better.” She cooed out, giving me a little ‘good job’ pat on the back, before unwrapping me and throwing me off of her.

“That was alot of fun wasn’t it?” More sarcasm coming from her as she quickly straddled my stomach, and with a quick motion, pinned my wrists above my head. “I said, wasn’t it?” She gave me stomach a slight squeeze with her legs. “Yes!” I shouted, from the pressure of the squeeze. “Oh? And what’s so fun about being trapped in my legs, Daniel?” It wasn’t hard to assume, but I was going to comply with her. “Kristen, you're not the only one with a crush. I’ve been having a thing for you for awhile now.” I muttered out, as even if it was a mutual liking, it is always awkward to admit feelings for another person. At least to me, anyway she tried her best to hide her smile. “Well, this is going to be a perfect afternoon, won’t it?” She climbed off of me, and used my hair to grab a hold of me, before stuffing my face in her crotch as her legs wrapped around my head, trapping me in a Headscissors.

“Just a little more squeezing then I can reward you for being a good practice dummy.” Her legs clamped around the sides of my head, and as much as I hated it with Kate, I wasn’t going to complain about Kristen squeezing me. As she relieved the pressure for a moment, she grabbed onto my hair again, further pressing me into her pants and quickly transitioned her legs into a Figure Four shape, a hold which is better to smother your victim. Just what I needed. “That’s a better position for you, isn’t it?” I gurgled out something that I tried to make sound like ‘Certainly.’ Which she responded by patting my head. “I’d hope so.” Her legs tightened around my head again, and that caused my face to be buried deeper into her crotch. I tried to breath in air, but the only thing I could breath was the small amount in her crotch. My head was on fire from the squeezing but again I wouldn’t complain.

She took her time with toying with me. Just like I was use to what Kate would do, she‘d act as an anaconda, relieving the pressure then putting it right back on. Eventually her legs unwrapped from my head, and as normal I sucked air into my lungs. “Ok, time for that reward.” She quickly flipped me over, before going to work. Her hands gripped onto my shorts and peeled them off. It was hard to miss my bulge underneath my boxers, and she was quick to point it out. “Somebody is excited, huh?” I mean could you blame me? She did the same with my underwear that she did with my pants, now revealing my hard member. “Oh you definitely are excited.” With that, she wrapped her lips around the tip of my penis, which caused me to moan from the feeling of them on it.

I was surprised. She knew how to give a good blowjob. She always gave me the impression of that sweet innocent virgin type girl. I guess they aren’t rocket science, but still you get the point. She quickly engulfed my entire penis into her mouth, and her tongue went to work. It worked every inch of my skin, licking up and down, side to side. Besides my penis, my mind was also being blown. (Yes, very cheesy). Kristen would take turns either licking every inch, then proceeding to bobbing her mouth up and down to cover and uncover my entire penis. Between points, she asked me with still her mouthful of me if I was enjoying it. I just nodded not being able to even mutter anything with the amount of pleasure I was feeling and trying to focus on holding my orgasm in as long as possible to keep this going. I didn’t last long at the rate Kristen was going, and before long I let out my cum into her mouth, which she gladly swallowed, giving my penis one last good lick before pulling off.

“How was that?” She sarcastically asked as I laid there trying to regain my senses from my the blowjob. “That.” Was all I could mutter out. “Amazing? Yeah, I figured.” I sat up, and quickly walked over to my clothes she peeled off of me. “So Daniel, same time tomorrow, to ‘study?’ I got dressed and she gave me one last kiss.

On the walk back to my house I tried to clear my head, but at the same time, it was hard considering the girl I had feelings for also had them. Then just gave me probably the best blowjob I’ve experienced. It was around 3PM when I got back into the house, and Kate was in the living room that’s attached to our front door area. “And where have you been?”

One more to go, enjoy this one for now!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Feb-18, 18:58
Points: 6,263, Level: 33 Points: 6,263, Level: 33 Points: 6,263, Level: 33
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Did Kristen get the idea to scissor him from Kate or Angie
Old 08-Feb-18, 18:59
Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,564 Times in 340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piratejack39 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As thankful as I was for school, when it was in session, weekends were just the same. Mom and Dad were normally home for both days, meaning Kate would only use me at night. At least, I thought night times would be the only time I’d be punished.

It was roughly 2PM, when I went out for a walk, mostly to get avoid Kate’s subtle taunting she’d do. It was also nice to breath in fresh air that wasn’t being forced into my stomach after being squeezed. It was roughly five minutes into my walk when I passed Kristen’s house, and noticed she was outside. Who is Kristen you may ask? She was a friend of mine who I had couple of classes with. She was a cute little asian girl who couldn’t have been more than 5’4 125 pounds. I’m sure plenty of other guys found attractive, and I would be the first to admit I did as well. “Daniel!” She shouted, gaining my attention. “Just the man I was looking for.” I raised an eyebrow. “Why’s that?” She picked something up off her porch, it was one of her many pink notebooks. “I need help for Mr. Jenning’s Midterm.” I was surprised, she was normally good at Science. But it was chemistry, and let’s be real, it’s an annoying subject to learn. “I’d be glad to help.”

We quickly made our way inside, which she was quick to point out that her parents were gone for the day. A quick MTV Cribs like tour of her house led us to her bedroom, where she flopped onto the bed and I sat at her desk. “So what do you need to know?” I asked, seeing she had scattered her desk with notes we had taken during class, and our worksheets we had done during the quarter. “Well.” She picked up her textbook. “This page here I need to start with.” I got up and walked over to the bed to see what subject she needed to know, but I got a surprise instead.

As I was focused on getting the book, her legs quickly shot out with a flash and locked around my waist, and she yanked them back causing me to fall on top of her on her bed. “Look.” She began as the shock of this happening with Kristen settled in. “I have been a little attracted to you for a while, and I was always afraid to make the move, but now I have the perfect chance, don’t I?” Kristen had leaned forward to whisper it into my ear, before giving it a little lick. That’s when her legs turned the pressure on. Considering her small stature, I was in for an even bigger shock with how much pressure she was able to put in her thighs. “So, if you don’t mind, we need to weaken you up a bit before we can have. Have to make sure you won’t run.” Like I was considering that option, also didn’t have much of a choice being stuck in her thighs. They continued to squeeze away at my waist, causing my breathing to become alot more labored as my squirming quickly died down and I was just dead weight on top of her. “That’s better.” She cooed out, giving me a little ‘good job’ pat on the back, before unwrapping me and throwing me off of her.

“That was alot of fun wasn’t it?” More sarcasm coming from her as she quickly straddled my stomach, and with a quick motion, pinned my wrists above my head. “I said, wasn’t it?” She gave me stomach a slight squeeze with her legs. “Yes!” I shouted, from the pressure of the squeeze. “Oh? And what’s so fun about being trapped in my legs, Daniel?” It wasn’t hard to assume, but I was going to comply with her. “Kristen, you're not the only one with a crush. I’ve been having a thing for you for awhile now.” I muttered out, as even if it was a mutual liking, it is always awkward to admit feelings for another person. At least to me, anyway she tried her best to hide her smile. “Well, this is going to be a perfect afternoon, won’t it?” She climbed off of me, and used my hair to grab a hold of me, before stuffing my face in her crotch as her legs wrapped around my head, trapping me in a Headscissors.

“Just a little more squeezing then I can reward you for being a good practice dummy.” Her legs clamped around the sides of my head, and as much as I hated it with Kate, I wasn’t going to complain about Kristen squeezing me. As she relieved the pressure for a moment, she grabbed onto my hair again, further pressing me into her pants and quickly transitioned her legs into a Figure Four shape, a hold which is better to smother your victim. Just what I needed. “That’s a better position for you, isn’t it?” I gurgled out something that I tried to make sound like ‘Certainly.’ Which she responded by patting my head. “I’d hope so.” Her legs tightened around my head again, and that caused my face to be buried deeper into her crotch. I tried to breath in air, but the only thing I could breath was the small amount in her crotch. My head was on fire from the squeezing but again I wouldn’t complain.

She took her time with toying with me. Just like I was use to what Kate would do, she‘d act as an anaconda, relieving the pressure then putting it right back on. Eventually her legs unwrapped from my head, and as normal I sucked air into my lungs. “Ok, time for that reward.” She quickly flipped me over, before going to work. Her hands gripped onto my shorts and peeled them off. It was hard to miss my bulge underneath my boxers, and she was quick to point it out. “Somebody is excited, huh?” I mean could you blame me? She did the same with my underwear that she did with my pants, now revealing my hard member. “Oh you definitely are excited.” With that, she wrapped her lips around the tip of my penis, which caused me to moan from the feeling of them on it.

I was surprised. She knew how to give a good blowjob. She always gave me the impression of that sweet innocent virgin type girl. I guess they aren’t rocket science, but still you get the point. She quickly engulfed my entire penis into her mouth, and her tongue went to work. It worked every inch of my skin, licking up and down, side to side. Besides my penis, my mind was also being blown. (Yes, very cheesy). Kristen would take turns either licking every inch, then proceeding to bobbing her mouth up and down to cover and uncover my entire penis. Between points, she asked me with still her mouthful of me if I was enjoying it. I just nodded not being able to even mutter anything with the amount of pleasure I was feeling and trying to focus on holding my orgasm in as long as possible to keep this going. I didn’t last long at the rate Kristen was going, and before long I let out my cum into her mouth, which she gladly swallowed, giving my penis one last good lick before pulling off.

“How was that?” She sarcastically asked as I laid there trying to regain my senses from my the blowjob. “That.” Was all I could mutter out. “Amazing? Yeah, I figured.” I sat up, and quickly walked over to my clothes she peeled off of me. “So Daniel, same time tomorrow, to ‘study?’ I got dressed and she gave me one last kiss.

On the walk back to my house I tried to clear my head, but at the same time, it was hard considering the girl I had feelings for also had them. Then just gave me probably the best blowjob I’ve experienced. It was around 3PM when I got back into the house, and Kate was in the living room that’s attached to our front door area. “And where have you been?”

Great !!!
Old 09-Feb-18, 02:11
Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piratejack39 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Only one more?

A triple body scissor that slowly squeezes him silly would be cool!
Old 10-Feb-18, 21:22
Piratejack39

The months went on as being subjected to being Kate’s toy. As time went on, it was more only at night, which I was very thankful for. Eventually, she left for college and I was freed from her, until she came home that was. She’d make up lost time by spending countless hours squeezing me, home alone or not. But looking back on the months I spent as Kate’s toy, it had a few good things to come out of it. First off, it was one way to discover that I was a submissive. But most importantly, it helped Kristen and I to begin dating. If she had dominated me without me being so use to it, I think I wouldn’t have been as excited that day, and more terrified of her.

It’s roughly ten years later, I’m now 25 and living with Kristen a nice and small cozy apartment. I proposed to her this past Christmas Day and she quickly said Yes. We plan on getting married during the Summer, probably August. I’m sure you’re asking. Yes, she is the dominant one in our relationship. At first, almost every night she’d use a series of Scissors to dominate before we would do something a little more Non-PG. Now with our lives busier and being too tired to do those kind of things every night, Saturday is our ‘Kinky Night’ as she likes to call it. Starting at 8PM, no matter what we’re doing, she begins to wrap her legs around me. Normally she starts with a Bodyscissors to weaken my core and waist. She then normally repostions to a Headscissors, then depending on the variation, goes to either Frontal or Reverse. Depending on both of our moods, she would get a little turned on. Meaning she’d give me a blowjob while I was trapped in a Reverse. Or she’d instruct me to eat her out in a Frontal Headscissors. Kristen also really enjoys pinning me and kissing either my lips or neck. This goes on for a few hours, until I get ‘rewarded’ usually meaning she’d get on top, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, it’s March which means it’s my birthday month. Kate likes to visit during so we can celebrate it together. This year, however, Kristen’s mother has gotten sick so she is out of town for my birthday. I’m not complaining we have celebrated plenty and immediate family always comes first. But something caught my eye during dinner tonight. Between stories of our jobs/partners/childhood memories, Kate began to run her hands up and down her thighs. I feel like she wants to relieve the High School days of dominating me.

Bit of a short summary, but got nothing much else to write. So this series comes to an end! I do plan on writing another, but if you have anything in particular you want to see, don't be afraid to suggest! Enjoy this for now, and the next will be up sooner or later.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
bearhug, brother, domination, face sitting, headscissors, scissors, sister