Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Mar-18, 17:00
Points: 3,987, Level: 26 Points: 3,987, Level: 26 Points: 3,987, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Red face Lana Luxor reviews

So I just had a semi-competitive session w/ Lana Luxor from NY. Lana's a cute, bubbly, curvaceous wrestler currently training submission wrestling with Veve Lane and she's just started doing BJJ gi training too. She really takes her skills seriously which is always a plus in my book.

We decided we'd do semi-comp and move into more of a domination session. I'm submissive by nature and so inclined more towards the latter, but I regularly sessioned with Steele Jones before she retired and she coaxed out of me a level of competiveness I didn't think I'd had in sessions.

I'm 5'9, 155lbs and she's about 5'6 140. I don't have much size on Lana, but I'm athletic and can still bench 225 easily. I mention this to highlight Lana's strength and skill - things turned from semi-competitive to pretty darned competitive. We both had fun, me scoring 3 submissions to her 6 (7? 8?). She was playful but focused the whole way through, and occassionally after getting me in a controlled position, she'd indicate the domination that was to come. Even as my competitive juices were flowing, these moments made me both scared and excited.

Lana's a great and natural conversationalist, and we joked in between submissions. I'm not sure what came over me, but I proposed we went best of 3, winner dominates loser in a punishment round. She agreed without hesitation, then proceeded to hit me with a rear naked choke she'd set up with a triangle. She was lasered in, and almost had me with a brutal headscissor to sweep the series, but I escaped thanks to some sweat and taxing my (slight) strength advantage. The fall kept going, with Lana and exchanging control. Her thighs and glutes strained as she kept me in her guard, and she went for arm and neck control with the determination and quickness of someone who doesn't care if she's gonna leave a mark. Finally, I got her with a move that had been my only go to way back when I trained BJJ: the "Bas Rutten compression". It was 1-1 but I was drained.

Her endurance was far superior, and in the final fall, she overwhelmed me and finished me off with a head scissor. My endurance has always sucked; I was breathing heavily when Lana announced that the punishment round was on. She moved up into a school girl and told me in a very conversational tone that I needed some smothering. Over the next minute she front face sat me, letting me gasp for air. Face smothering is awesome, but in my current cardiovascular state, it was the first time I'd been fearful of it. I had legitimately entered the realm of pleasure and pain.

Over the final forty minutes of the session, Lana scissored me in everyway I could imagine. Reverse, front, behind the head, triangles from all of the angles, ankle scissors. She even threw in some camel clutches. I tapped rapidly, my pain threshold exhausted as well. "Oh you're fine," she said as I whimpered.

By the end, I was all smiles and grimaces, and Lana was a fresh as a daisy. "I wonder," she said playfully, "what YOUR punishment round would have consisted of?" She laughed. "Guess we'll never know; you're not bad, but you're still weak."

I look forward to the next time.

P.S. - my ribs and neck still hurt and it's been four days.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gigajelly For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Mar-18, 02:48
Producer
Points: 20,044, Level: 61 Points: 20,044, Level: 61 Points: 20,044, Level: 61
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,523 Times in 146 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Lana Luxor Reviews

Great review!

I met Lana last week during my trip to NY. As mentioned above, she takes this business seriously enough to train under The Great Veve Lane; this, in my opinion, says a lot about her commitment and professionalism.

I always ask the girls to try their best to make me tap; as for me, I simply try to match (if possible) their level. Well, Lana surprised me from the beginning with her strength and determination, we were both sweating in no time.
I'm 5'10 and 150lb, with a pretty decent fitness background which I won't repeat (again), and Lana had no problem to keep up with me. She put me in chokes (one of them unknown to me until that day), armbars, bodyscissors, headscissors, schoolgirl and many other pins, always emanating a cheerful vibe.
I got her with bodyscissors a couple of times, maybe more, but no matter how hard I squeezed, she wouldn't tap.
We spent most of the time rolling all over the mat, switching the top position again and again; well, maybe not that often since I really enjoyed the bottom. I think we took only two very short breaks and that was because the room was too hot.
The final score was an unusual 0-0, but I'm not sure if it reflects all the fun I had in this marvelous session.

No doubt I'll come back for the rematch next time I visit the big apple.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Garrick For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Apr-18, 03:07
Points: 2,658, Level: 21 Points: 2,658, Level: 21 Points: 2,658, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Feet Re: Lana Luxor reviews

I just had my second session with Lana in a little over a month. I was lucky that she chose to travel to DC twice in a short time span. I highly recommend a session with Lana, she is extremely cute, athletic, and very personable.

The wrestling was great. She basically dominated me with skill, technique and strength using rear naked chokes, scissors, headlocks, face sitting and foot smothers (she has nicely pedicured feet, very soft if that's your thing).

Anyway, since Lana Luxor shares her name with a hotel...I give her 5 Stars!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bababooey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Apr-18, 18:35
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts
Default Re: Lana Luxor reviews

Never sessioned with her but heard that she's the most professional woman in the industry (prob tied with many others). Yet to hear a bad word.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Aug-18, 01:12
Points: 216, Level: 4 Points: 216, Level: 4 Points: 216, Level: 4

Hello everyone, just had a session with Lana Luxor and it was amazing. This was my first time out in this hobby and I couldn't have picked a better woman to start with. I emailed her and she responded almost immediately. Not knowing what to expect I only booked an hour. She is beautiful, extremely intelligent and really enjoys what she does. It seems everyone else that reviewed her has a lot more experience than me but my review is from a newbie perspective.

Details:
Since I have a neck and shoulder injury that I am currently rehabbing I told her I wanted a sensual and fantasy session and asked if we can "wing it" as far as a few moves. After she allowed me to pick out her outfit we hit the mats. I am 6'1" tall and about 240 pounds. She is about 5'5" tall and in tremendous shape with very strong legs. Obviously I started with facesitting and had my first embarrassing moment of the session. She told me to tap if I can't breathe or take it anymore. Me feeling cocky i'm like yea whatever, well I tapped in probably 5 seconds trying to just dive right in and not getting a proper breath. She positions herself with her thick bottom in a way that gives you no chance of getting any air and she can be very sadistic, if I found a way to get my nose free she would pinch it or torture me in some other way to stop me.. as I said she really enjoys this. It's just like her videos with as much pain and pleasure that you can handle.

I've come to realize that when your flat on your back their is no size or strength advantage. She really impressed me how she could just go from move to move in a blink of an eye. With no effort she went from face sitting to swinging her body around to crush my balls with her feet to having me in crazy neck scissors while verbally abusing me.

Once I was totally tapped out we spent the remaining session talking about life and getting to know each other better. She is very diverse and just a wonderful person to be around. I am officially hooked. She told me if I ever needed a referral she would be happy to give me one but I cant wait until I can have another session with her within the next month or two.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Boogsny1 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-18, 06:14
Points: 6,359, Level: 34 Points: 6,359, Level: 34 Points: 6,359, Level: 34
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] wow, very nice experience. Thanks for share .
The Following User Says Thank You to Wreath For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-18, 11:07
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

I finally sessioned with her and it was fantastic. The whole process was just such a great experience.
Old 31-Dec-18, 02:31
Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%
Last Achievements

My arm's are sore, my legs are a little wobbly, a tad bit lightheaded, my throat is raw, and my ribs have an ache.

In other words, I just had an awesome time with Lana Luxor.

I met Lana for a two-hour session only thirty or so minutes, and while I like to let me opinions marinate before throwing them out there, I wanted to get this out there while it was fresh. I love strong women, and Lana is a strong woman - deceptively so. You might not think it to look at her - she's fit, yes, but curvy, and you wouldn't guess that she's as powerful and forceful as she is. But underneath those curves is a lot of raw power. Her legs surge with strength when they're coming down on your head or your midsection, her arms can anchor you to the floor. When she's in control, there's no escaping.

Her power alone is impressive, but it would mean less if the woman behind the power wasn't as skilled as Lana is. She's not a hammer, she's a scalpel, and it's legitimately hard to believe she's only been at this for a short time. It's like trying to wrestle an octopus - one moment she has you here, you pull out of that, but you find yourself in another hold, you get out of that - or, more likely, she lets you out of that - and you find yourself with a pair of thighs around your head. She locks those ankle, pours on the pressure, you squirm and you fight, but it doesn't matter. Sooner or later, you tap. There's no two ways about it. I am 6 feet tall, I weigh 195 pounds, I'm probably in the best shape I've been in since high school, and she handled me like an unruly ten year old.

She can be cruel on that mats. She'll bend you and squeeze you and have you begging for release and slapping your hands on the mat. But she's also an incredibly pleasant person, and fun to talk with. I had a two hour session with her, and I was happy to see how flexible she was with the time and how accommodating she was to my requests. I wanted to do some competitive, she was down for it. I wanted to do some domination, she excelled at it. I wanted experiment with rope wrestling and oil wrestling, and she set a high bar for both that's going to be hard to top.

In between and while we set up for different parts, Lana anad I talked about a variety of things - the lifestyle, the business, training, et cetera. It's always refreshing having a conversation with someone about this sort of thing in real life, face to face, and I never felt pressured to leave or rushed in any way. Lana is a person who loves what she does, and you really feel that when you're working with her. It's all fun.

I traveled a long way and paid a fair sum to wrestle Lana, and when you invest that much into something, there's always a worry that you might've wasted it, especially with a wrestler you've never worked with before. I can safely say that I don't regret a single penny spent or a mile traveled to session with Lana, however. She's well worth it.

Addendum: I loved her hair. You don't think about hair too much with session wrestling, but it really struck me. Long, pretty braids.

Last edited by lasthero; 31-Dec-18 at 02:43.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to lasthero For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-18, 16:05
Points: 2,474, Level: 20 Points: 2,474, Level: 20 Points: 2,474, Level: 20
Last Achievements

I wrestled her in a competitive match a month ago. I outweigh her by 40 lbs and wanted to win. But she won 6-2. Her body scissors are shockingly strong.

She was super nice and comforting after the match.
Old 18-May-19, 20:58
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:

Tags
domination, ebony, mixed wresting, session