Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Sep-13, 23:50
Banned
Points: 3,088, Level: 23 Points: 3,088, Level: 23 Points: 3,088, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Dominated by Mom, Sister, Aunt, Cousin

No, but I do recall several occasions that her butt was in my face and she threatened to fart! However there was one time my sister sat on a pillow and farted on it and smothered me with the side of the pillow she farted on lol. I'd love to hear more testimonials from others as well! Don't make me do all the story telling now
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to matheny34 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-13, 13:07
Points: 1,851, Level: 17 Points: 1,851, Level: 17 Points: 1,851, Level: 17
Last Achievements

My sisters butt was always in my face. Summer time was best, countless hours under there The front wasn't bad either...
The Following User Says Thank You to RFSFan For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-13, 19:32
Banned
Points: 3,088, Level: 23 Points: 3,088, Level: 23 Points: 3,088, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Glad I'm not the only one! Care to share any stories of said facesitting?
Old 16-Sep-13, 13:11
Last Achievements

More often than not, in involved us being home alone in the afternoon, me pissing her off (as younger brothers do), and her face sitting me and forcing me to sniff her butt. Same for frontal face sits, but many more times reverse.

This was in the 90's where girls wore lycra almost as every day wear. back then she could wear it too. most of the time it was bike pants, but sometimes it was one piece swimsuits or bikini bottoms under skirts. Needless to say there was no hiding what she wanted to impart and I know she enjoyed it Summer time/warm weather was awesome. Very little of this was wrestling, but dominating - yes. I didn't argue one bit and it only stopped once I got bigger than her.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RFSFan For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Sep-13, 02:41
Points: 5,437, Level: 31 Points: 5,437, Level: 31 Points: 5,437, Level: 31
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFSFan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
More often than not, in involved us being home alone in the afternoon, me pissing her off (as younger brothers do), and her face sitting me and forcing me to sniff her butt. Same for frontal face sits, but many more times reverse.

This was in the 90's where girls wore lycra almost as every day wear. back then she could wear it too. most of the time it was bike pants, but sometimes it was one piece swimsuits or bikini bottoms under skirts. Needless to say there was no hiding what she wanted to impart and I know she enjoyed it Summer time/warm weather was awesome. Very little of this was wrestling, but dominating - yes. I didn't argue one bit and it only stopped once I got bigger than her.
never had a family member do this but my babysitter used to pin me to the floor with her feet on my face. and she used to scissor me with her ankles. I used to go under the couch, back in the 80s they still had old couchs where you could fit under and I would stick out my head and she would scissor it. not hard of course since I was maybe 8 and she was maybe 20. my cousins girlfriend she was. funny thing is i knew her husband from the nieborhood and he invited me over cause he knew she was once close to my family. when she seen me she brought up if i still loved feet. i was so embarrassed since her husband was there. i had to say no. but i swear if he wasn't there i would have said yes and seen where that would have taken me. of course she was now in her 50s and her feet weren't as good as they use to be but what the hell.

but its sad like you said, once we get older and either to big or when its starts to get weird for the girls it stops.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doitny For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Sep-13, 14:23
Points: 12,961, Level: 49 Points: 12,961, Level: 49 Points: 12,961, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doitny [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
never had a family member do this but my babysitter used to pin me to the floor with her feet on my face. and she used to scissor me with her ankles. I used to go under the couch, back in the 80s they still had old couchs where you could fit under and I would stick out my head and she would scissor it. not hard of course since I was maybe 8 and she was maybe 20. my cousins girlfriend she was. funny thing is i knew her husband from the nieborhood and he invited me over cause he knew she was once close to my family. when she seen me she brought up if i still loved feet. i was so embarrassed since her husband was there. i had to say no. but i swear if he wasn't there i would have said yes and seen where that would have taken me. of course she was now in her 50s and her feet weren't as good as they use to be but what the hell.

but its sad like you said, once we get older and either to big or when its starts to get weird for the girls it stops.

How big were her feet? How exactly did she put her feet on your face? Did she ever sit on you and then put her feet on your face?

When I was about 6, I use to have my older cousin (who was about 17-18) lay on her stomach. I would sit on her butt and have her put her feet up to my face where I would rub my little face into her smelly feet.
Old 18-Sep-13, 02:17
Points: 5,437, Level: 31 Points: 5,437, Level: 31 Points: 5,437, Level: 31
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

I don't remember the size of her feet but she was not tall or heavy so I would guess there were average, size 7 or 8. I use to get under that couch laying on my back and stick enough of my head out so she could comfortably rub her feet in my face while watching T.V I know she had to love it...I mean what babysitter wouldn't? instead of having a wild 8 yr old running around the house getting into trouble , she always knew where I was, under her feet. never had to look for me and could watch TV all night. plus I remember going to bed whenever she wanted without giving her a problem because she would do that to me.

boy do I miss being a kid. the shit I use to get away with. lol
Old 18-Sep-13, 02:42
Points: 846, Level: 11 Points: 846, Level: 11 Points: 846, Level: 11

My sister and I were born in the U.S. are of Pakistani ethnicity. In the pakistani culture the sister and even brothers usually respect the older sibling, that couldn't have been further from the truth in my house. My parents both worked, and we were pretty much on our own, my sister pulled a stunt where she would dress more conservatively at home, then change in school. For me this got to be too much seeing guys trip over each other trying to talk to her, and i felt disrespected cause people would throw it in my face that I had a hot sister (I was kinda the class nerd so they took any opportunity to throw stuff in my face)

On a day where it particularly offended me I decided enough was enough and decided to confront her after school. I wasn't nervous although I should have been, she was taller then me at the time but since i didn't expect it to go any further then me dressing her down I didn't sweat it. When she came home I told her I had enough of her acting like a S*** and things were going to change. To my surprise she got in my face and told me to back off and take back what i called her. I told her no, you're not going to change at school ive had enough! Before I knew what happened she hit me so fast and hard in the face I feel back, I caught myself not believing what she had done. I looked at her, and for the first time felt fear, and it only got worse for me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to newbie786 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-13, 21:04
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie786 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My sister and I were born in the U.S. are of Pakistani ethnicity. In the pakistani culture the sister and even brothers usually respect the older sibling, that couldn't have been further from the truth in my house. My parents both worked, and we were pretty much on our own, my sister pulled a stunt where she would dress more conservatively at home, then change in school. For me this got to be too much seeing guys trip over each other trying to talk to her, and i felt disrespected cause people would throw it in my face that I had a hot sister (I was kinda the class nerd so they took any opportunity to throw stuff in my face)

On a day where it particularly offended me I decided enough was enough and decided to confront her after school. I wasn't nervous although I should have been, she was taller then me at the time but since i didn't expect it to go any further then me dressing her down I didn't sweat it. When she came home I told her I had enough of her acting like a S*** and things were going to change. To my surprise she got in my face and told me to back off and take back what i called her. I told her no, you're not going to change at school ive had enough! Before I knew what happened she hit me so fast and hard in the face I feel back, I caught myself not believing what she had done. I looked at her, and for the first time felt fear, and it only got worse for me.
Thanx, Interesting. She was your younger sister? How old were you both?
And how much taller she was?

PS. My younger sister was taller than me for three consecutive years, too. It was pretty humiliating experience at the time; I was hoping to overtake her to stop it.

However, that time caused my preferences
Old 21-Sep-13, 09:06
Last Achievements

I've got to say that I never was scared of my sister. She had my respect and the afternoons were by far my favourite time of day I played the game and as a result had the best fun at home. Probably too much fun, but at the time you didn't think like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to RFSFan For This Useful Post:

Tags
domination, facesitting, mom, woman