Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Jul-22, 22:40
Points: 1,066, Level: 12 Points: 1,066, Level: 12 Points: 1,066, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Being Outlifted by GF and Humiliated

My Girlfriend and I are both athlete's and we lift often. When we first began dating, she would always tease me about her being stronger than me due to her being 10kg heavier. I'm about 57kg, while she ranges from 67 kg to a little over 70kg. At first I was a little intimidated by her physique since she is very buff and muscular.

I stayed silent during a lot of the teasing as I had also assumed that she is stronger by the looks of our physiques. I was a little embarrassed when she would tease me about her being stronger and tougher than me. Also too intimidated to chirp back due to the fear of challenging her and being emasculated.

Overall she is really nice and our time spent together has always been enjoyable for the most part. Her physique was and still is a huge turn on for me though because her body looks so powerful and her muscles make her look very sexy.

We both have memberships at Goodlife Fitness and usually workout alone since she is a morning workout person and I like to lift in the evening/night. One time she asked if I wanted her to join me during my evening session. I said "yeah sure" and was a little excited because we went on quite a few dates at this point but haven't lifted together.

When we met up at the gym and finished our individual warm ups. We decided to do legs and back for the workout. She proceeded to make a few jokes about how I'm about to get "outlifted by my own gf". I was actually very timid when she said that because my fear of her emasculating me were about to come true. I hadn't thought much about her joining me until this moment and was kind of nervous.

We started with deadlifts and she made me go first, this was to gauge my strength and follow up. I warmed up with 135lbs and usually do 275 for 5x5. I am pretty strong for being 57kg, but she was not impressed. She worked in with me and got some sets in with 275lbs. But she proceeded to add some extra weight for her last set. She put 365lbs on the bar and did about 3 reps. She dared me to attempt the lift after she had finished. I went up to the bar and tried to lift it, but to no avail. She laughed a little bit and mocked my poor attempt to lift her weight. Some people nearby heard our convo and I can tell were amused by the looks on their faces. I was embarrassed that she is that much stronger than me and that feeling of emasculation was painful to experience. Even if it was only for a short limited time. We moved on to other exercises after that and I remember her outlifting me in leg press, squat, and barbell row. I thought I was pretty strong at the time as a lot of my lifts are in the 250+ range for reps, except for bench. But she outlifted me by a good 100 pounds +more in all of the full body lifts.

I was getting mercilessly teased by her for being weaker and couldn't do much to stop it. She knew I was nervous and it made her want to go after me a lot harder. She kept asking me questions about if I feel emasculated and if I felt like a weakling in her presence. She enjoyed this very much as she kept verbally berating me in a joking matter about me not being able to keep up with a girl. Apart of me wanted to leave because of how bruised my ego was. I never would have thought I would be in a relationship with a gf who is not only stronger, but is also verbally domineering. After we finished, she asked if I wanted to back to her place to shower and chill. Being very humiliated, I wanted to leave but she had calmed down and was a lot more caring and nice, so I would feel bad ditching her.

When we shower at her place we are almost always in together. And we usually like scrubbing each other up with the soap. I love scrubbing her back and ass and take my time when scrubbing to feel her up. This specific time though, she started flexing really hard while I was scrubbing and knew it was subliminal messaging about her being strong. She is sexy af and I love touching her muscles, so I didn't mind the subliminal teasing.

She proceeded to ask if I can kiss her muscles while she was flexing. I didn't mind at all and got really horny while kissing her biceps, shoulders, traps, etc. She told me to get on my knees and starting eating her out. I was so horny that I dropped immediately to my knees and starting to suck on her pussy slowly. She was really horny and I could tell due to her deep uncontrollable breaths progressing to small moans, and as I picked up the pace with my tongue going faster and licking in bigger circles on her clit, her moans were getting very loud. I was satisfied that she was enjoying it so much. I was so horny that I started jerking off while eating her out. She lifted my head and pressed it on her crotch to make my job easier. We stopped a few minutes later, especially me cause I wasn't lasting more than 3 mins in that position.

We have had shower sex but we both like the bed a lot better, especially since she loves to fuck in the cowgirl position. We dried off as fast as possible to got on to her bed, with her pushing me down and sitting on me, waiting for me to get hard enough. I remember her putting on the condom for me since she was closest to the drawer. She pressed my shoulders down and while on top, her body looked amazing as her muscles were really popping out. She kept talking about how hot it was being on top of a smaller guy and being dominant was during the ride. She stopped for a sec and did the double Bicep pose and asked me to kiss them. I was somewhat embarrassed but too horny to care a lot, so I kissed them and started groping her shoulders and traps, then kissed her neck. This is a very common position for us to end up in while I'm being ridden, so I remember this instance very well serving as the precedent. We were both super turned on by her trash talk to the point where I even go into it a little. I made comments about how weak I was and how impressive her muscular body is. I came first but was still hard enough for her to ride for a another few mins before She eventually finished.

We enjoyed that ride tremendously with both of us laying on our backs for a few mins while catching our breaths. We both cleaned up and proceeded to cuddle for a bit. After my horny levels reduced, I asked her what she thought about being stronger than me. I was not used to the situation and a little insecure, even after the big fuck fest. She told me to not to worry about it because she really likes me and enjoys out time together and that's the only thing that actually matters. And that it wasn't a surprise given our builds.

She also told me that the teasing is all light hearted jokes on her end but also a big turn on for some reason. At this point we make jokes about her 'taming' me due to both of us loving her physical domination, especially during our wrestling matches. I very much admire her for being strong both mentally and physically, and after that I felt a lot more comfortable about her strength advantage over me, while the feeling of emasculation has become a developed fetish that we both share!
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Xyz100 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-23, 07:46
Points: 2,947, Level: 22 Points: 2,947, Level: 22 Points: 2,947, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Being Outlifted by GF and Humiliated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyz100 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My Girlfriend and I are both athlete's and we lift often. When we first began dating, she would always tease me about her being stronger than me due to her being 10kg heavier. I'm about 57kg, while she ranges from 67 kg to a little over 70kg. At first I was a little intimidated by her physique since she is very buff and muscular.

I stayed silent during a lot of the teasing as I had also assumed that she is stronger by the looks of our physiques. I was a little embarrassed when she would tease me about her being stronger and tougher than me. Also too intimidated to chirp back due to the fear of challenging her and being emasculated.

Overall she is really nice and our time spent together has always been enjoyable for the most part. Her physique was and still is a huge turn on for me though because her body looks so powerful and her muscles make her look very sexy.

We both have memberships at Goodlife Fitness and usually workout alone since she is a morning workout person and I like to lift in the evening/night. One time she asked if I wanted her to join me during my evening session. I said "yeah sure" and was a little excited because we went on quite a few dates at this point but haven't lifted together.

When we met up at the gym and finished our individual warm ups. We decided to do legs and back for the workout. She proceeded to make a few jokes about how I'm about to get "outlifted by my own gf". I was actually very timid when she said that because my fear of her emasculating me were about to come true. I hadn't thought much about her joining me until this moment and was kind of nervous.

We started with deadlifts and she made me go first, this was to gauge my strength and follow up. I warmed up with 135lbs and usually do 275 for 5x5. I am pretty strong for being 57kg, but she was not impressed. She worked in with me and got some sets in with 275lbs. But she proceeded to add some extra weight for her last set. She put 365lbs on the bar and did about 3 reps. She dared me to attempt the lift after she had finished. I went up to the bar and tried to lift it, but to no avail. She laughed a little bit and mocked my poor attempt to lift her weight. Some people nearby heard our convo and I can tell were amused by the looks on their faces. I was embarrassed that she is that much stronger than me and that feeling of emasculation was painful to experience. Even if it was only for a short limited time. We moved on to other exercises after that and I remember her outlifting me in leg press, squat, and barbell row. I thought I was pretty strong at the time as a lot of my lifts are in the 250+ range for reps, except for bench. But she outlifted me by a good 100 pounds +more in all of the full body lifts.

I was getting mercilessly teased by her for being weaker and couldn't do much to stop it. She knew I was nervous and it made her want to go after me a lot harder. She kept asking me questions about if I feel emasculated and if I felt like a weakling in her presence. She enjoyed this very much as she kept verbally berating me in a joking matter about me not being able to keep up with a girl. Apart of me wanted to leave because of how bruised my ego was. I never would have thought I would be in a relationship with a gf who is not only stronger, but is also verbally domineering. After we finished, she asked if I wanted to back to her place to shower and chill. Being very humiliated, I wanted to leave but she had calmed down and was a lot more caring and nice, so I would feel bad ditching her.

When we shower at her place we are almost always in together. And we usually like scrubbing each other up with the soap. I love scrubbing her back and ass and take my time when scrubbing to feel her up. This specific time though, she started flexing really hard while I was scrubbing and knew it was subliminal messaging about her being strong. She is sexy af and I love touching her muscles, so I didn't mind the subliminal teasing.

She proceeded to ask if I can kiss her muscles while she was flexing. I didn't mind at all and got really horny while kissing her biceps, shoulders, traps, etc. She told me to get on my knees and starting eating her out. I was so horny that I dropped immediately to my knees and starting to suck on her pussy slowly. She was really horny and I could tell due to her deep uncontrollable breaths progressing to small moans, and as I picked up the pace with my tongue going faster and licking in bigger circles on her clit, her moans were getting very loud. I was satisfied that she was enjoying it so much. I was so horny that I started jerking off while eating her out. She lifted my head and pressed it on her crotch to make my job easier. We stopped a few minutes later, especially me cause I wasn't lasting more than 3 mins in that position.

We have had shower sex but we both like the bed a lot better, especially since she loves to fuck in the cowgirl position. We dried off as fast as possible to got on to her bed, with her pushing me down and sitting on me, waiting for me to get hard enough. I remember her putting on the condom for me since she was closest to the drawer. She pressed my shoulders down and while on top, her body looked amazing as her muscles were really popping out. She kept talking about how hot it was being on top of a smaller guy and being dominant was during the ride. She stopped for a sec and did the double Bicep pose and asked me to kiss them. I was somewhat embarrassed but too horny to care a lot, so I kissed them and started groping her shoulders and traps, then kissed her neck. This is a very common position for us to end up in while I'm being ridden, so I remember this instance very well serving as the precedent. We were both super turned on by her trash talk to the point where I even go into it a little. I made comments about how weak I was and how impressive her muscular body is. I came first but was still hard enough for her to ride for a another few mins before She eventually finished.

We enjoyed that ride tremendously with both of us laying on our backs for a few mins while catching our breaths. We both cleaned up and proceeded to cuddle for a bit. After my horny levels reduced, I asked her what she thought about being stronger than me. I was not used to the situation and a little insecure, even after the big fuck fest. She told me to not to worry about it because she really likes me and enjoys out time together and that's the only thing that actually matters. And that it wasn't a surprise given our builds.

She also told me that the teasing is all light hearted jokes on her end but also a big turn on for some reason. At this point we make jokes about her 'taming' me due to both of us loving her physical domination, especially during our wrestling matches. I very much admire her for being strong both mentally and physically, and after that I felt a lot more comfortable about her strength advantage over me, while the feeling of emasculation has become a developed fetish that we both share!
Do share your stories of wrestling too.Also what are stats of both of you

Tags
emasculation, girl beats boy, strong female, weak male