Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-May-13, 03:51
Producer
Points: 7,421, Level: 36 Points: 7,421, Level: 36 Points: 7,421, Level: 36
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default Latest News from Robin

Thanks to the Moderator for allowing us to post here. Please feel free to post on my group as well: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Happy Friday,

This is going to be an incredibly busy few days!!!

I have a great line up of girls working for Les Femmes Fatales Productions over the next few days! Sunday's beauties are Gia Primo, Veronkia Valentine and Krystal Summers! If you'd like a Custom Video with these gals, please email me at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] by Saturday. Payment can be made by Paypal. The girls are available for Semi-Competitive and Fantasy Role Play videos!!

Tuesday's Beauties are Maria Garcia, Liz Lightspeed and Lisa Comshaw (Tori Sinclair)! Once again, if you'd like a Custom Video with one of these girls, you can email me by Sunday at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Thursday I will be shooting with Body Beautiful, Randy Moore! Please Email me with your Custom Videos Requests by Tuesday, May 28!!

I might point out that Maria Garcia, Gia Primo and Veronika Valentine do NOT visit Los Angeles frequently so this my be your only opportunity for a Custom Video made by my company with one of these gals. I have been producing videos since 1995 and I am one of the TOP producers in the industry with 100 % Customer Satisfaction!

Of course, I have a whole line up of Babes who Wrestle who you can see here! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Many are available for Custom Videos so please always feel free to email me at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] with your ideas, scripts, etc and I will email you back with a quote for the production, wrestlers availability, etc. Make YOUR FANTASY a REALIITY today!!!

Starting tomorrow, Friday, May 24 - Monday, May 27, I am having a HUGE MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND SALE on 275 Video Titles on my website! YES! 275 videos will be sold at half price! So head over to my website, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] now to peruse the list of videos and make your purchases this weekend and SAVE Big $$$!!! 50 percent off!!!

Wishing you all a very beautiful and safe Memorial Day Weekend (for all Americans) ….and please take a moment to remember what Memorial Day is all about…and an enjoyable and peaceful weekend for ALL!!!

PEACE and LOVE,

Robin xxxxx
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] My world of wrestling playground
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Competitive Wrestling and Scissors
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Wresting and Fetish videos and clips
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] SEXY Super Heroines
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Lift and Carry
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] WrestlerErotica All NUDE wrestling Beauties

213 309 3495

The Following User Says Thank You to Robin For This Useful Post:

Tags
gia primo, krystal summers, maria garcia, randy moore, robin