Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-May-22, 15:49
Points: 10,861, Level: 45 Points: 10,861, Level: 45 Points: 10,861, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,903 Times in 229 Posts
Default Re: How I Got Into This Fetish

Everyone has a starting point …who is willing to share is another question…

Mine started off with my mother, playfully wrestling my father …it turned serious when my mother sat on my fathers back , she grabbed his wrists & pushed his arms up high on his back , she held on tight as he bucked & twisted…
I felt scared for my father , knowing a woman could beat him
As my father continued to struggle, my mom could sense she had him , rolled him over , pinning his sore wrists to the carpet …he bucked & twisted a little more
Mom had him good , she slowly rose , stood over him , pointing down , “that’s enough for today , your staying in “ my dad sheepishly walked upstairs, slamming the door …
Exhilarating experience for a young man , I was hooked …
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slip For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-22, 20:15
Points: 1,921, Level: 17 Points: 1,921, Level: 17 Points: 1,921, Level: 17
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I assume being stretched and bent by older girls and adult women when I was little doing rhythmic gymnastics played a role in it. Also my first girlfriend came from a martial arts family she did martial arts since she was like 2.
Old 01-Jun-22, 02:29
Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

2 videos got me into it.

First was a video that was on Youtube (cannot find it anywhere). I was into girls in leather/spandex pants and I typed "leather girl beats guy" and she just pummeled the guy for 27 seconds before kneeing him in the balls. The first 3 times I stared at her ass the entire video and did not pay attention to what she was doing. The 4th time I saw the attacks she used and I wondered if a woman could really do all that to a man if he tried fully to stop her. I asked a girl to kick me in the balls and see if she could capture me by trapping my arms or getting her arms around my neck before I got back up. Not only did she do so but she even let me recover before putting me in a chokehold to prove she did not need the handicap to do so.

The second video was from "Vice Squad Vixens" where Amber (a girl in a red top) beats the crap out of 2 tough-looking guys and makes it look easy.
The Following User Says Thank You to femwhipped93 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-22, 10:05
Points: 2,192, Level: 19 Points: 2,192, Level: 19 Points: 2,192, Level: 19
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

For me about 10 yrs old I was being a brat with an Aunt watching me with my parents out for the evening and she had had enough she was a hot Brunette in her 30's and beat the hell out of me as she snapped and I was pummeled with slaps and punches on the couch reduced to tears and gave me my 1st hardon I recall, after that the fetish of females beating up males was born in me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JimmyCorn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jun-22, 15:30
Points: 5,419, Level: 31 Points: 5,419, Level: 31 Points: 5,419, Level: 31
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

When l was 14 my neighbor across the street want me to meet her 17 year old sister. We went to the same high school I was a freshman and she was a junior. I played all sports and she was in the band. She was tall like 6' maybe taller I was like 5'10". Anyway we were sitting in my front yard getting to know each other it was almost dark. She lit up a cigarette as we were talking . Thought it was kind of sexy watching her smoke. Then she leaned in to kiss me which was amazing! Next thing I know some how she wrapped her long legs around my waist and started to squeeze me while still kissing me. Then she stopped kissing to take a drag on her cigarette but kept squeezing and looking me in the eyes as she blew her smoke out. Then my mom comes to the front door and yells out Billy I think it's time you came inside for supper! The start of 2 fetishes for me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to billy1963 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Feb-24, 01:32
Points: 1,456, Level: 15 Points: 1,456, Level: 15 Points: 1,456, Level: 15
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Mine was with the chick from my area who god rest her soul as shes since passed gave me the best wrestling years of my life on and off right up until my early 30s. I was 13 at the time she was 11 but bigger than all the boys, not a pretty girl but she stood 178cms at 12 years old and weighed like 70plus kg all of it large framed big hands feet and legs, her nickname was godzilla, she was a true freak of nature and she got bigger and stronger as we grew up. One may afternoon everybody had gone in or gone fishing and as you call it we ended up rough housing on my front lawn. I wasnt feeble or small. Id never felt power like it from anybody let alone a girl. I think she saved me somewhat from turning gay cos I had always got off on the struggling and wrestling vs a couple of boy mates but I was getting older so it would have started to look weird for sure. From that day on I knew the type of female I liked and they were and still are almost impossible to find. Its a blessing and a curse this fetish cos for many years it prevented me from going down the regular development channels as all I wanted to do was wrestle my friend or find another female powerful enough to do so. Im not into being dominated and enjoyed the intensity of the fights, it was arousing feeling her power and sheer size when we wrestled.ive done one session and wrestled a few other females but Im in a position where i dont know if Id be fully comfortable with my current partner as its kind if a dirty secret. Shes capable for sure physically my type and naturally strong and when we were seeing each other we had one incredible match in a parka real intense scramble but shes weirded out by it. I discovered that the the one time I dared mentioned it. So I pigeonholed it away to control my urges. With a sessionist you dont have the shame of having to live around that person day in day out and them knowing your little secret. Going back to my old friend she was kind of like a free sessionist in the sense she sort of understood and sometimes enjoyed it too. I was never going to be with her as a partner or even have her as a fwb unless in the wrestling sense.

Last edited by Kentben; 14-Feb-24 at 01:33. Reason: Spelling
Old 11-Mar-24, 09:49
Points: 600, Level: 8 Points: 600, Level: 8 Points: 600, Level: 8
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyCorn [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For me about 10 yrs old I was being a brat with an Aunt watching me with my parents out for the evening and she had had enough she was a hot Brunette in her 30's and beat the hell out of me as she snapped and I was pummeled with slaps and punches on the couch reduced to tears and gave me my 1st hardon I recall, after that the fetish of females beating up males was born in me.
Crying and erect at the same time. That must have been a powerful experience.

Added after 6 minutes:

Realising at school that there were some girls who were taller than me. That was against what was already ingrained in my mind (boys were the stronger sex) and made me feel uncomfortable. But what closed the deal was a taller girl (technically) sexually assaulting me. She grabbed my package just like that. I didn't do anything because I got immediately erect which made me really embarrassed, but also I was afraid thst she would kick my ass since she was taller than me. One embararssment was enough for me. But the fact that deep inside I knew i had let a girl get away with something like that ebcause I was scared of her left a permanent mark. You can't come back from that. Of course I had to beat my little meat frantically when i got home.

Last edited by Mixed is scary; 11-Mar-24 at 09:49.