Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Warrior Amazon vs Duncan (bondage wrestling).
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-253.

Old 06-Jul-23, 14:05
Points: 46,892, Level: 95 Points: 46,892, Level: 95 Points: 46,892, Level: 95
Activity: 26.3% Activity: 26.3% Activity: 26.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,829 Times in 479 Posts
Default Re: Videos that aged like a fine wine or went skunky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOmega [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Ultimate Surrender match between Dragonlily and Dia Zerva still shocks to watch. Dragon was so badly demolished she ends the match in tears and it’s still a great example of a top fighter being brought to earth with a crunch.
If add that Dragonlily got a measure of revenge a few years later when they fought again at Academy Wrestling but that match was far from competitive and I think Dia just rolled over for her.
There was something else going on during that match. I believe Dia and Dragonlily had been dating and had recently broken up. We don't know all the details, but apparently Dragonlily thought she could emotionally handle a sexfight with her ex, and she just couldn't. When Dia got a forced orgasm from her, it ripped open this emotional floodgate and she just started sobbing and cumming uncontrollably. And after that, she was just worthless on the mats.
The Following User Says Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-23, 14:57
Points: 7,410, Level: 36 Points: 7,410, Level: 36 Points: 7,410, Level: 36
Activity: 34.2% Activity: 34.2% Activity: 34.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,656 Times in 602 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkeringtodd [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't know if it aged like a fine wine but there's one video that I've been rewatching consistently over the last 25 years, Premier Productions Suzan vs. Chase. Currently, I have it downloaded on my phone and it happens that I just watch a snippet of it because it's so damn good. To me it's the perfect wrestling video, it's "real" in the way that they try their hardest but doing it playfully. Suzan Kaminga has an amazing physique and so does the guy.

I remember when I saw the movie first on premierproductions.com but you could only view the images. Then at some point it showed up as the video was going to be released but it was a fair number of months in advance, and I waited what felt like forever.
Great pick! I really like how both wrestlers have fit physiques and that they both actually wrestle hard. I hate how almost every mixed video now has some really fat out of shape or skinny and out of shape guy putting no effort against the woman.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gatsby87 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-23, 00:20
Points: 7,410, Level: 36 Points: 7,410, Level: 36 Points: 7,410, Level: 36
Activity: 34.2% Activity: 34.2% Activity: 34.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,656 Times in 602 Posts

Oh, and to answer the topic's question, I think Shefights videos aged horribly, but that's mostly as a result of what really went down behind the scenes.

I remember when they first broke into the industry, and it made waves because of how brutal those ladies were to the jobbers. Personally, I thought that it was far too extreme and it was a little concerning how much head trauma in particular was being dealt. Come to find out later on down the road that the owner was seeking out homeless men with mental disabilities, probably because they were easier to manipulate than people who had complete mental faculties. In a field where consent is the most important thing, that was such an extreme violation and I am glad he got thrown in prison for it.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gatsby87 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-23, 09:23
Points: 12,665, Level: 48 Points: 12,665, Level: 48 Points: 12,665, Level: 48
Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,074 Times in 344 Posts

Raquel vs. Ian from C & B remains a favorite, 30 years later.
The Following User Says Thank You to Prosperity For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-24, 11:14
Points: 437, Level: 7 Points: 437, Level: 7 Points: 437, Level: 7
Activity: 52.6% Activity: 52.6% Activity: 52.6%

Resurrecting an old one. Novids is great for older videos. Here's Beatrice vs. Leonie.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Sometimes unfortunately they do not load.
Old 15-May-24, 15:32
Points: 8,381, Level: 39 Points: 8,381, Level: 39 Points: 8,381, Level: 39
Activity: 21.1% Activity: 21.1% Activity: 21.1%
Last Achievements

Hayley v Lisa Marie
Old 15-May-24, 20:27
Points: 1,245, Level: 13 Points: 1,245, Level: 13 Points: 1,245, Level: 13
Activity: 81.6% Activity: 81.6% Activity: 81.6%

In the aged like milk category, there was a video I enjoyed - until I found out the woman had later been convicted of child sexual offences. Not interested in watching that any more.
The Following User Says Thank You to offbyone For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-24, 23:04
Points: 83, Level: 1 Points: 83, Level: 1 Points: 83, Level: 1
Activity: 13.2% Activity: 13.2% Activity: 13.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkeringtodd [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't know if it aged like a fine wine but there's one video that I've been rewatching consistently over the last 25 years, Premier Productions Suzan vs. Chase. Currently, I have it downloaded on my phone and it happens that I just watch a snippet of it because it's so damn good. To me it's the perfect wrestling video, it's "real" in the way that they try their hardest but doing it playfully. Suzan Kaminga has an amazing physique and so does the guy.

I remember when I saw the movie first on premierproductions.com but you could only view the images. Then at some point it showed up as the video was going to be released but it was a fair number of months in advance, and I waited what felt like forever.
Damn, that sounds incredible! And she looks pretty perfect here, too: Strong, but still feminine. Thanks