Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Dec-18, 18:19
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts
Default Re: Ballbusting

Ballbusting*comes to Wikipedia -

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This link also mentioned websites that have ballbusting.
Old 27-May-19, 23:33
Points: 1,542, Level: 15 Points: 1,542, Level: 15 Points: 1,542, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I know a few hits will take me out but I so wanna try this anyways for some weird reason. I actually have this fantasy of being scissored and smothered to a pulp, knocked out, tied down and the girl mercilessly hitting and squeezing my balls while ignoring me and knowing I can't escape. I don't plan on having kids anyways lol

Last edited by jglovemixwrestle; 27-May-19 at 23:35. Reason: Spelling
Old 28-May-19, 00:04
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

In this clip, we can see at least 50 kicks to each guy with spiked heels and knee kicks to the balls.

How the hell can anyone survive this?
Old 10-Oct-20, 08:24
Points: 3,717, Level: 25 Points: 3,717, Level: 25 Points: 3,717, Level: 25
Last Achievements

For whatever reason(s), I started fantasizing about being kicked in the balls by beautiful athletic-bodied young women. Then when I got older and discovered the Scissors session scene (being performed by beautiful athletic-bodied young women), I was in "Heaven" and put aside my "Ballbusting" fetish. When more and more Scissors session women started offering Ballbusting in their sessions, and I also discovered the separate Femdom (Dominant Mistresses) scene, I decided to live-out my original Ballbusting fantasy/fetish.

Now to give some possible explanations to the question.......how can any man take kicks to the balls?

1. Imagine being able to live-out a fantasy after all the build-up since childhood......the excitement......I think there is something to be said about Adrenaline. You are so excited that somehow your brain does not think about the pain. The first time I was kicked, it was for a Femdom producer taping, and the 2 women were stunning. Yes, a part of me was scared, but my excitement was stronger. I took over 90 kicks in that taping, standing up, with the women wearing boots.

2. Besides excitement/Adrenaline, another way a guy can take kicks to the balls is, the part of the foot/boot that is used by women. Usually, women use the part of the foot/boot.....the area below the toes to the ankle. I hope I am explaining it ok. In other words, they usually do NOT use the tip of the boot to smash into your balls. If the happens, such as you flinch/move backward, and the tip of the boot hits one of your balls........that is EXTREMEMLY painful.

This happened to me once, my 2nd session, I was in so much pain that we had to stop and we moved on to something else. When the pain started to go away, we started again, without any more "boot tip" kicks.

However, and sorry for the personal info, when I was home later that day and masturbated, my semen came out pink. I googled it, and read how that is fresh blood, so obviously that direct hit to my ball via the tip of the boot caused internal bleeding. After about one week or so, the pink semen turned into chocolate milk color, which I read means it is old blood (whatever was injured is recovering). A couple days later, my semen was back to normal. Yes, that was a little scary. But we also get injuries after getting brutal Neck Scissors, right?

I have had several Balls Kicking sessions afterwards, and fortunately none of the kicks have been with the tips of boots. Session women know they cannot kick with the tips of their boots, oherwise the session would not last very long! But like I said, sometimes accidents happen........either the guy moves, or the woman's kick comes up short.

I hope I have shed some light on the original question. Again, the ONLY way I would consider this activity is if the woman is super attractive to me. But I also feel the same way about getting Neck Scissored. I am VERY selective; its part of my fantasy.

My first sentence, I forgot to say that this fantasy started when I was a kid.
Old 11-Oct-20, 16:50
Points: 1,762, Level: 17 Points: 1,762, Level: 17 Points: 1,762, Level: 17
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

I once had a girlfriend who started playfighting with me and she rammed her knee into my balls. I collapsed on the floor in a fetal position crying in pain, while she crouched next to me saying that how sorry she was. She seemed genuinely concerned about me. The pain lasted for two days.
The Following User Says Thank You to S. Plissken For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-21, 03:45
Points: 4,760, Level: 29 Points: 4,760, Level: 29 Points: 4,760, Level: 29
Last Achievements

I'm totally un-enthusiastic about ball-busting. Ball control, however, is something else. Is there a thread here for that?