Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Mar-24, 16:08
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,015 Times in 624 Posts
Default Re: Saturday night tournament

One for all, all for one
Part 3

Riley came through the door with Phoebe in tow, Franks backed up, her whole plan was falling apart in front of her, but she still had the ace card, Karen’s now decrypted laptop.

‘I should have guessed you’d shrug off the cops…you always did,’ hissed Franks.

‘Good lawyers,’ said Riley, ‘the best money can buy.’

‘OH GOD! NO! IT’S THE OTHER ONE!’ shrieked Peter as he saw Phoebe stepping out from behind Riley and smiling at him. The taller terror twin locked eyes with him and pointed dramatically, ‘Petey! Petey baby Is that you? Awww shit hunny, soooo good to see you again.’

‘This is not happening! NOT HAPPENING!’ he sobbed as he pressed himself back against the wall, no doubt hoping he would somehow pass into it.

‘Still playing with those…what were they…Marines? Space Marines? Is that it? You know, I had such playing with you that day. Want to play again?’

‘OH GOD, OH GOD, PLEASE SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE! I DIDN’T WANT TO DO THIIIIIIIIIISSSSS,’ he cried, squeezing his eyes shut and squatting down as Phoebe approached.

‘Awww come on now,’ she smiled down, ‘As long as you had nothing to do with upsetting my sisters…I won’t hurt you!’

Unfortunate for Peter, he HAD whole fuck of a lot to do with it, and Phoebe WAS going to hurt him.

Franks looked around in angry desperation for a way out. She took the last unopened door in the room, shouldering it open and diving through with Riley following a moment later at a run. I winced as my head throbbed again, but I pushed back against the wall and worked my way to my feet.

Natalie was being dragged to the side of the room by Alex and Suki where Jay and Kevin had already been bundled. Aaron was coming too on the floor but as he made to sit up, he found a foot on his face from Rachel, gently pushing him back down to the floor, ‘How do you feel about…really…fuckin…stinky… ass… feet?’ she said cheerfully, grinding his head into the concrete under her airmax trainers.

I shook some of the fog loose and located Marie. She had Adam down on the floor, her thighs locked across his throat, crushing his neck in a side headscissor. The look on her face was one of pure rage as she lay on her side, ankles locked and threatening to pop his head off.

‘Marie!’ I croaked. Adam’s face was going blue as he pawed and clawed at her thighs in a vein effort to free himself, his feet swept across the floor frantically as the pigtailed terror twin squeezed the life out of him. Oh shit, she was going to fucking kill him! That would turn this into something else entirely and there would be no going back, for any of us.

I took a step and fell to my knees again, still feeling dizzy. I scrambled across the floor to them on my hands and knees, passing Jane who was at least sat slumped against the table with a grimace on her face as she clutched her arm. I arrived at Marie’s feet and tapped on her ankle, ‘Marie, stop!’

Nothing, not a flicker. She remained locked on, teeth showing as she growled and compressed poor Adam’s throat between her thighs. I reached down and gripped her ankles, straining uselessly to prise them apart, ‘MARIE, STOP!’ I shouted.

I gripped her toes and pulled as hard as I could, but this was a previously unknown level of rage and fury from my girlfriend that I hadn’t seen. Her legs might as well have been welded in place and Adam, as dumb as he was to get involved in this, was seconds away from having his neck snapped between the thighs of a terror twin, ‘MARIEEEE!’ I screamed.

Phoebe stepped up, standing over Marie’s upper body and dropping down, forcing her sister over onto her back and slamming her butt down onto her chest into a sudden and brutally rough schoolgirl pin.

‘That’s enough pigtails!’ she said, planting her hands on her hips and looking down at her sister between her legs.

I felt the strength of her legs drop just a little and I strained again to pull her ankles apart. Adam’s eyes were rolling back in his head as every breath I heard from Marie was a raw growl like an animal. Phoebe reached behind her back and slugged her sister in the stomach before grabbing one her breasts and scrunching it violently in her hand, ‘I said that’s ENOUGH!’ she shouted, grabbing Marie’s chin with her other hand, ‘let him go, NOW!’

Marie’s legs went slack, and I was able to quickly pull them apart, dragging the semi-conscious Adam out from the verge of death where he exploded into a fit of coughs and sputters. Marie immediately started trying to buck her sister off, but Phoebe scooted back a little, spreading her knees to control the thrashing ball of rage underneath her, Marie squirmed uselessly and arched her back, trying to unseat her twin. Phoebe took out a bottle of black and white pills and uncapped the lid. I’d seen them before. She shot me a look, ‘I got this, go after Riley!’ she smiled.

‘You’re sure?’ I asked. Marie’s face was twisted in anger as she kept trying to bite her sister’s hand as it gripped her chin. I was shocked to see my girlfriend literally going feral! Phoebe swung a hard slap across her cheek, whipping Marie’s head over before pinching her sisters nose closed and slapping her other hand across her mouth, forcing the two pills she had secreted in her palm between Marie’s lips, ‘We’ve had to do this for each other more than a few times over the years babe. Don’t be frightened, she’ll be fine, I’ll calm her down, go make sure Riley gets that bitch!’

‘And YOU Petey!’ she grinned over at the terrified other guy, sat against the wall, hugging his knees, ‘stay right there, I’ll be with you in just a minute!’
I nodded and got back to my feet, glancing back at Jane who looked up at me and nodded. I skipped past the other fighters and through the door Franks and Riley had gone through, leading to another long empty corridor that overlooked the lower level of the warehouse. In the distance, I could see Riley at a run, chasing Franks through a door on the far side. I groaned and broke into a fast jog which was about as much as I could do at the moment.

-

I left the sounds of combat behind and followed the two women, shouldering through the busted metal door into another large room with a high celling. This one looked like it had once been used as a large storage room.

Fluorescent lights beamed down from the roof onto the empty floor. Franks had run to the far side and found the only exit bolted shut from the inside. She was cornered. Riley was halfway across the room, poised, not bothering to close her down. I entered and took a few steps inside, exhausted and battered I sank to my knees and slumped onto all fours.

‘Nowhere left to run Alissa!’ said Riley.

Franks turned, laptop in hand and smiled, ‘I suppose you think you’ve won. Well, I suppose you have, I mean, you only have to destroy this thing,’ she held up Karens computer before sighing, ‘I hate you Riley,’ she added.

‘I don’t hate you darling, never did,’ said Riley, ‘I hated him, your father and I got rid of him for us both.’

‘Both!?’ snarled Franks, ‘You took my birthright. Some skank bitch from the sticks and her unhinged, psychopath of a daughter! You sick little slut spawn!’

‘Oh, such predictable name calling, darling. How pathetic. How about you hand over the laptop and we’ll leave your battered little group with their pride intact.’

‘I have a better idea “posh girl”, that’s your little League nickname, isn’t it? Does he call you that while he’s unloading into you?’

Riley shot me a look with a smirk, ‘He does actually, but…more when I’m unloading “onto” him.’

‘Disgusting,’ hissed Franks, ‘why don’t you come and get this laptop hmmm? Come on Riley, how about it. I got you started in judo, want to try me again?’

‘Why bother,’ replied Riley, ‘you’ve nowhere left to go. The rest of the League are outside, all your vehicles will be disabled by now. You’re trapped. Either I take that laptop off you or one of the others surely will.’

‘Yeah, but this is YOUR problem, isn’t it? You going to take responsibility for something in your life? Come and get it Riley.’

I sat back on my heels. The throbbing in my head was subsiding a little more but I still felt drained, ‘Riley!’ I said.

She waved her hand behind her, ‘Not now darling.’

‘Riley, don’t you think you sh-‘

‘I HAVE THIS!’ she said, looking over her shoulder at me.

‘No,’ I said, smiling and tapping under my eye, ‘glasses!’ I reminded her.

Riley beamed a smile at me and pulled her glasses of her face, folding them up and tossing them over to me, ‘Thanks darling.’ She looked back over at Franks who had placed the laptop on the floor and taken a step into space with her arms out, half bent with fingers in claw formation, ‘I don’t suppose anyone would mind if I cracked your head on this floor?’ she said.

‘You have harassed me, my family and now my friends,’ said Riley, ‘I’m going to end this tonight, Alissa, once and for all,’ Riley shot me a look, ‘Darling, do not interfere!’

I shook my head.

Alissa spat on the floor, ‘Let’s get to it then!’

I don’t know what I was expecting from the two of them, a frantic cat fight with claws and teeth, screeching and swiping until somebody was downed in a bloody mess? No. Both women were technical fighters. I’d felt some of that with Franks a few minutes ago and if she had shown Riley how to fight, I could guess the two of them would be pretty evenly matched.

It was a cagy start with each edging into each others space, arms out trying to grab and swipe at the other. Riley had the advantage her with her slightly longer reach and legs but I could tell that Franks was the more aggressive, having already been backed into a corner. Riley swung and snagged an arm, pulling Franks to her. Both women locked up, arms around each other and moved to tangle their legs, looking for the trip. Riley almost went but kept her feet, sliding her foot back and spreading her legs, leaning to Franks as the ex-cop tried to underhook her arms and slide up close. Quick steps back and forth followed as each woman looked for the trip before Riley managed to twist and tangle her opponent before turning sharply, going for a hip throw. Franks knew the move well though and although that move would have sent me to the floor, she managed to recover, hanging on to Riley and regaining her composure to push back, sliding around to Riley’s side and trying to grab her around the waist. Riley kept an arm low, seizing one of Frank’s wrists and preventing her from throwing her, turning back to face her and hooking one arm under Franks armpit, levering her arm up and looking to trip her again. Both women staggered a little to the side and the room was quickly filled with grunting, panting breaths as they both exerted to topple the other. Riley snaked a leg around again and tried for a throw, but Franks reversed it, forcing Riley back over her extended leg and almost dropping her to the floor before Riley clung to her vest straps and pulled herself back upright and locked up again, feet back and planted as the leaned into her opponent again, eyes fixed on each other as they pushed and shoved for standing position. To a casual view this was all very technical and probably a great demonstration of judo skill but to me, it was anxiety inducing. Their repeated attempts to grip, push and twist their arms around each other were punctuated with skin on skin slapping as they each tried to get the advantage over the other. I sat back on my heels and watched, glued to the action intently…and the now unguarded laptop.

Riley tried to throw Franks again, but her stepsister moved quickly to the side, sliding around behind the posh girl and trying to throw her arm around Riley for a choke. Riley kept a hand up and caught her arm mid swing, blocking the attempt and pushing back with her feet, walking the two of them back at a pace before they both slammed into one of the support pillars. Franks winged a few hooked into the side of Riley’s head, slamming her knuckles into her temple twice before Riley half turned and blocked the shots, pressing herself up as close as she could and trying to get an arm between Frank’s leg to lift her foot off the floor. Riley lost her grip and Franks was able to push off the wall, slipping around behind her again and lifting her off her feet, turning and tripping her as she threw her to the floor roughly.

‘Your judo sucks KAMINSKI!’ she laughed.

Riley got back to her feet quickly and clenched her fists. I willed her to stay cool, she needed to focus now.

Riley gritted her teeth and rushed Franks who backed up, sidestepping left and right as she used good footwork to move away from Riley’s swiping claws again until she had the favourable position. Once more they locked up and Riley grabbed the straps of Franks vest again, trying to pull her into a knee strike but Franks was ready for that too, ripping Riley’s hand off her clothes and turning her back to her, pulling her sharply over her shoulder to dump her on the concrete on her back. Before Riley could move away, her opponent dropped a knee onto her chest, needling the bone down and slamming her fist into her stomach quickly afterwards. Riley was able to force her leg off and turn over, jumping to her feet but stumbling back a few steps.

‘Pathetic!’ said Franks, ‘these sex wrestlers have blunted you. Come on, try again!’

Riley was getting more and more angry, her nostrils were flaring now as she lunged and tangled with her stepsister for a third time, underhooking one arm and overhooking the other, pulling Franks down and trying to sweep a leg out while Franks kicked with her other foot, slamming her boots into Riley’s shins. Riley ducked a little too low, catching a knee in the face that rocked her upright where Franks circled her torso with her arms and pulled her over into a belly toss that planted Riley on her shoulder, rubbing her face on the floor with the impact.

Franks laughed as she took a few steps back, ‘HA! No aggression Riley! You never could just let go…unless it’s on someone’s bed huh?

Riley scrambled back up and charged, clearly pissed at the insult but Franks caught her punching arm as she came in, moving to the side and tripping her stepsister over, jerking her arm to make her faceplant again on the floor. She bounced up again and wiped her mouth, raising her hands and moving in again to lock up again. Once more there was a back and forth struggle to pass guard and get a clear grip on each other. Riley slipped an underhook and threw her arm around Frank’s shoulder, moving the side and trying to trip her again but her older stepsister countered, drawing a leg back and kicking Riley’s out, pulling her back and dumping her hard again on her upper back.

Franks laughed and took a few steps away, ‘See how good she really is?’ she said to me, ‘she’s a snake! She strikes in the dark when you’re least expecting it.’

Riley’s chest was pumping as she blinked her vision clear, rolling onto her front and getting to her knees. Franks was clearly the better judoka and Riley was no match under those conditions. Slowly, she got back to her feet. Her face was grazed, and her top was ripped where she’d hit the floor. She was still pissed, but she was playing Frank’s game.

I realised that she needed to play OUR game.

‘Riley!’ I called. She glanced over at me, bruising already forming under her eye and her lip clearly split from one of the impacts, ‘You’re a league fighter, right? Fucking show this bitch how WE FIGHT!’

‘Oh sure!’ said Franks, ‘What’s your special move huh? The two finger pussy dip? The dick slap? Oh do show me what you’ve learned Riley…darling! Oh, by the way, she didn’t talk like that when we first met. No, she was as slack jawed as the shitty trailer park she came from!’

Riley actually smiled, licking the streak of blood from her lip and tilting her head back towards Franks, shifting her stance and planting her left foot forwards. I sensed it was finally go time!

Franks stayed on the defensive as Riley came forwards. Riley twisted on her heel, spinning an swinging her foot up in wide and high kick that Franks barely avoided. A worried look flashed across her face as Riley closed in, winging left and rights at her opponents head. One landed, then another. Franks caught the third punch mid strike, but Riley slipped in close, mashing her other elbow into her enemy’s face and driving her back on her heels. The posh girl went again, aiming high and low hooks while moving to the left, throwing off the defensive timing of her opponent before sliding in close, under Franks guard and rolling her over her hip in a perfectly executed judo ippon.

‘YES!’ I cheered.

Franks got to her feet and tried to close the gap, meeting Riley’s front kick as she came in. She rocked back but charged once more. Riley daintily moved to the side and forced her to reset and come again. I saw some of my own footwork as the posh girl kept her fists up and moved in a slow circle, keeping Franks on her left side, looking for that big right hand. Now she weaved left and right, feigning a move and confusing her opponent who froze, giving her a window to attack. Riley slipped the blows, effortlessly rolling her shoulders and making Franks miss with her strikes. Fists pumped past her head on either side like she was dodging pistons, but none landed. Riley had learned something from me at least!

Riley, span neatly on her toe and slipped to the side, launching her own attack. Franks skittered back, pawing at the incoming strikes and trying to slip inside the punches. Two more clean hits on her face and under her ribs before she planted her feet and pushed forwards, meeting her stepsister with a clash of heads. Riley was unfazed, driving her heel down onto Franks foot and bringing her fist up under her chin, whipping her head back. Franks flailed, bleeding from her own mouth now as Riley unloaded another series of hard punches to the chest and stomach, forcing the ex cop to back up faster and faster to escape the onslaught. She ran backwards until she hit the back wall where Riley spiked her with one of Phoebe’s push kicks, slamming her into the metal sheeting. Riley planted her feet and delivered a sweeping side kick, swinging her foot like a whip and digging her toes into her opponent again. No sooner had her leg dropped back to the floor, she turned on her heel and landed a back kick with her other foot. Franks found some fire again and launched herself forward, winging wild left and right punches at Riley, catching her on the cheek and on the shoulder, driving her back now. Riley halted the momentum with a low kick that buckled Franks’ leg and delivered a straight kick to her face as she dropped to her knee. Franks fell backward to the concrete clutching her busted nose.

‘UP!’ screamed Riley, her blunt and gravelly voice reverberating around the cavernous room as Franks got to her feet, slipping in her urgency to stand back up. Sporting her injuries and spraying blood as she charged, Franks dived at her stepsister, actually landing a few clean hits on Riley’s face and chest, but unlike before, the hits rolled off the angry posh girl. Franks might as well have been punching superman for all the damage she was doing, Riley’s red mist covering any potential injuries and feeding her more and more strength until she slipped another blow and slammed her elbow into the incoming attacker. Then another elbow landed, then another before a raising knee and front kick beat her opponent back again.

Franks might have been a good grappler, but we all knew in the League that single skill fighters were no longer effective. One had to be at least open to a few fighting styles to win, and Riley was showing it. A heavy handed straight punch detonated on Franks chin, dropping her to her ass almost vertically with no backward movement.

‘OK RILEY!’ I called, ‘GOOD J-‘

Riley was hissing her breaths in and out, a low growl escaping her lips with each exhale. Spit flecked from her lips as she marched over and dragged Franks back to her feet, walking her back to the far wall and slamming her into the sheet metal over and over like She Hulk. The noise of the crashing metal drowned out her screams of fury, unloaded into the face of her victim with every strike as her head bounced off the flimsy rusted metal.

Oh no. Riley was going the way of Marie. I’d seen this before, in that gym parking lot…

‘OK RILEY!’ I shouted, trying to get to my feet and finding my legs weak and wobbly.

Riley pinned Franks to the wall with one hand on her throat and smashed repeated punches into her face and stomach as the ex cop feebly tried to cover up. She even swung a counterpunch that hit Riley in the face, making no dent on the red mist that was radiating from her.

Riley was going feral! I had to find one last burst of energy to intervene.
‘BITCH, BITCH, BITCH, FUCKING, BITCH!’ she screamed with every punch she landed on her cowering victim. She gripped her vest straps with both hands and dragged her forwards, smashing her forehead into the bridge of her nose and shattering what remained of the bone before turning and throwing her to the ground to slide several feet across the dusty concrete.
‘RILEY!’ I screamed, again trying to get to my feet. I managed to stand up, but I had to sidestep and slump against one of the pillars. My fucking head was spinning!

‘STOP!’ I yelled.

Somehow, some way, Franks got back to her feet as Riley approached and swung her fist in a wild and painfully telegraphed haymaker. Riley ducked under and slipped a hand between her opponents legs and put one over her shoulder, lifting her off the ground with a shriek of rage. Oh no, not this! I thought. Riley dropped to one knee and allowed Franks to fall from her grasp, dumping her sideways across her leg in the same modified backbreaker I had once taken from Marie. I shit you not, Franks almost bent in half sideways, rolling off Riley’s knee, her eyes flicking with pain as they too seemed to roll back in her head.

‘RILEY!’ I called again but I might as well have been screaming at a deaf dog in heat. Again, she dragged Franks to her feet and walked her back, hissing fury in her face…pushing her towards…the exposed rail overlooking the lower floor of the factory. At least a thirty foot drop.

‘NOW YOUR TURN!’ she growled, hoarse with rage, slamming Franks back against the waist high railing.

‘NO!’ I yelled, gritting my teeth and forcing myself to half skip, half stagger over towards her. She was going to dump Franks off the edge, a fall she probably wouldn’t survive in any condition, let alone pummelled to shit! A lot could be answered for tonight, a lot could be covered up or forgotten, but Riley killing Alissa Franks. It would be curtains for her…and us along with her.

‘I LOVED YOU!’ she screamed, lifting Franks off the floor by her throat and preparing to shove her over the edge. Franks was weakly gripping her wrists, utterly blown away and destroyed by the onslaught of rabid violence from a fully triggered, fully motivated Kaminski sister. Frank’s ass slipped onto the top rail just as I got there.

I grabbed Riley around the waist and planted my foot against the low rail, pushing us backwards. Riley released her grip on her opponent as we fell back. Franks slumped down to her ass, arms limp at her side and legs splayed out. I couldn’t even tell if she was conscious…I had my own problem now, a Riley Kaminski in the deep red.

‘GET OFF ME, GET OFF!’ she screamed, flailing her arms left and right, trying to elbow me frantically in the sides. I closed my eyes and clung on, almost bearhugging her back against me as she kicked and thrashed on top of me, ‘RILEY, IT’S ME, PLEASE CALM DOWN!’ I shouted. It had no impact as she slammed her heels down, trying to kick my shins, strike me in the side, anything to get me to release her to finish off Alissa Franks. I HAD to take this, had to hang on to her for everyone’s sake. I rolled to the side and tried to transition into a full nelson to at least stop her hitting me. I managed to get her arms up, but she slipped out in the chaos. I snagged her wrist as she tried to roll away and pulled her back but now, she was targeting me, like a berserker. Riley slipped astride me into full mount and forced my right arm down under her knee, she pulled my left across my body leaving me no defence and raised her fist. She was practically foaming at the mouth as out eyes met, and I felt real genuine fear for the time since some of my early sessions with Nicole. Her fist shook, vibrating like a buzzsaw as we looked into each others eyes, ‘I SUBMIT!’ I said quickly, hoping it would spark some kind of calm down trigger in her mind.

She froze, glaring down at me with her fist cocked, ready to deliver a ground and pound. Seconds passed…then a few more. Then, the tension in her face evaporated and her eyes half closed. She released my arm and sat back, tilting her head back to the celling and exhaling a huge breath from her lungs before slumping forward and dropping her head on my shoulder where she stopped, sucking in huge breaths and practically burning me through my clothes as she breathed fire out of her lungs. Her hair slipped from the back of her head to spread over my face, almost cocooning us in the blonde strands.

I don’t know how long we stayed like that, a minute. Maybe two. Riley sat on me, hunched over, face against my shoulder with her hair splashed across my face. I dared not move, not yet. Slowly, her breathing slowed, rasping noises faded into smooth breaths, punctuated by a few wet gulping noises.
‘Riley?’ I whispered.

A few seconds passed…’Yes darling?’ she said, her low gravelly voice sounding as sexy as ever.

‘Are you ok?’

Slowly, Riley sat upright, running her hands up her face and over her hair, sweeping the long blonde strands back over her shoulders to dangle down her back. Her face was red, and she was drenched in sweat, but she was at least calm, ‘I’m ok darling, I’m ok,’ she said.

I tapped my pinned hand against her thigh, ‘Mind letting me up?’

She sighed and smiled down at me, ‘Sure, one thing first though.’

‘What?’

Riley leaned down and planted her lips on mine, slipping her tongue between my teeth for one those long breathtaking kisses she was so good at. ‘Just that. Thank you darling,’ she said before easing to her feet and helping me up.

Franks was still slumped on the floor, the lower part of her face a mask of red from her broken nose and multiple splits in her lips. Her breathing was raspy, liquid like and I guessed she had lost a few teeth. Her eyes were open though, focusing on us as we looked down at her. Riley stepped over.

‘Riley!’ I said, worried that she was going to finish the job. The gave me a look that told me she wasn’t going to do anything more, in fact, she held out her hand to Franks, offering to help her up. Alissa Franks rolled her eyes up at Riley, lips parted to allow a trickly of blood to ooze from the side and down her cheek. She reached up…and slapped Riley’s hand away, turning her head and spitting on the floor, the noise of her breathing whistled like an 80 year old with asthma.

Riley sighed, ‘Guess nothing changes does it, Alissa?’

Franks shook her head slowly, ‘I hate you,’ she said weakly.

‘Well, I don’t hate you Alissa,’ replied Riley, ‘I didn’t then, and I still don’t. I did what I did for both of us, for all those years we both had to put up with it. I’m sorry you hate me for it.’

I walked the few steps and bent down, picking up Karens laptop. We had it. We had the prize, and we did it as a team. I guess Franks underestimated what we could do when we all focused on a goal. The League might have been a chaos group of rivalries, friendships, doms, subs, street fighters, technical wrestlers, stoners, semi-cheaters, sex crazed nymphos, borderline psychopaths and one average guy with a chronic case of overconfidence, but we…we had won this, we had come here together and crushed all before us.
We were strong. We were, the God damn fucking League!

I tugged Riley’s arm, ‘Let’s go,’ I said.

‘Yes, let’s,’ she replied, turning and walking with me back towards the door, graciously letting me lean on her as we moved. As we were about to leave the room she paused and looked back, Franks hadn’t moved but she was tracking us with her eyes.

‘It’s not over you know,’ she croaked, looking at me. I paused and met her gaze, ‘They’ll turn on you,’ she rasped, ‘eventually, like snakes. They’ll coil around you, keep you warm, then one day…they’ll bite. I promise you.’

Riley turned back for a moment, ‘Alissa, I don’t want to do this again. If you ever want to talk to me…you know where I’ll be,’ she said, ‘I still consider you my sister, as much as you hate me. I’ll be where you can find me...if you ever need me.’ Franks rolled her eyes contemptuously and looked away, wincing as she gently pressed her side where Riley had dropped her over her knee.

‘Can’t win em all,’ I said cheerily as we moved through the door and started back towards the main room.

‘Fifty-fifty with guaranteed orgasms either way would be fine,’ she smiled back.

-----

Riley pushed open the door to the main room again and we entered. Jane was being tended to by Alex who was examining her twisted and possibly broken arm. Dani and Becky had made their way up into the room with a first aid kit for her. Peter and Adam were sat together in a corner with Phoebe and Marie standing over them. Natalie was sat in the other corner with two other guys that I think Alex, Rachel and Suki had dealt with on the way in, and Aaron. The formidable farm girl had clearly taken a beating from the rest of the League ladies that engaged her and had her head back, trying to stem the oozing blood from her nose with Rachel, Suki, Alex and Stella stood over them.

Nicole was…well… Ethan was on his knees, hunched over with his head on the floor, arms tucked around his head with Nicole perched cross legged on his back, using him like a bench. She took a drag on a cigarette and smiled as I approached, tapping the ash onto the floor, ‘I see you have the laptop. And Franks?’

‘Finished. Not sure if we’ll see her again but for now, she’s out of the way and she has nothing over us. Ahh,’ I pointed at her human bench, ‘is he…ok?’

Nicole tilted her head and slapped her hand on Ethan’s backside, ‘Are you ok my little puppy?’

‘Yes mistress,’ came the mumbled and meek reply from beneath her, his forehead pressed into the floor.

‘You’re going to be a good boy, aren’t you?’

‘Yes mistress.’

‘You understand what will happen if you upset me again, don’t you?’

‘Yes mistress.’

‘Fuck me that’s… fast work Nicole,’ said Riley, raising an eyebrow.

Nicole sighed, ‘I can break any man…isn’t that right?’ she looked at me with those dark eyes.

‘100%,’ I replied.

Nicole slapped his butt again, ‘This one was particularly weak willed. He was not strong. Easy to replace his will with mine. You had the same experience, but it took a few days, didn’t it?’ she looked at me again.

‘Yes mistr- ah, yeah, yeah Nic, I think,’ I smiled back.

‘Babe!’ shouted Marie, tilting her head at me to come over. I noted that she still had her hands tied but the contrast in her mood from when she’s been on the verge of turning Adam’s neck into paste was night and day. Here was the happy, plucky and bright eyed Marie I was in love with. Phoebe had no doubt forced a load of those weird black and white pills down her throat. I embraced her and enjoyed a sweet kiss for a few seconds before Phoebe said, ‘Oh please, are you two done?’

‘We are most definitely not done,’ said Marie, ‘Not by a LONG way. I’m gonna make sure he can’t walk straight for a MONTH when we get home…but babe, could you untie these please, my SISTER refused!’

‘Don’t,’ said Phoebe.

‘Oh, come on, I’m cool now!’ insisted Marie, ‘you’re such a bitch sometimes Pheebs.’

‘I prefer you tied up for now. Until I’m sure those pills are working properly,’ said Phoebe, nodding at me, ‘don’t you?’

I smiled back at Marie, ‘I do too!’ I said, playing along.

‘Who are those guys?’ I asked, nodding across the room to the two other guys with Natalie and Aaron.

‘Oh, that’s Jay and Kevin!’ said Phoebe, ‘We met them in camp a few years ago.’

‘Yeah, we were paired up with them for this dumb scavenger hunt in the woods. We took them really far out and…you know, had some fun.’

‘Fun?’ I asked.

‘Not that kind of fun sicko!’ said Phoebe, ‘we just…y’know, beat the crap out of them, tied them up and beat the crap out of them some more, half drowned Kevin in a mud puddle, choked Jay until he turned blue, a few other things, before making them carry all our stuff back to camp. Fun times.’

‘My God,’ I said, shaking my head and realising just how un-shocked I was by what Phoebe had just said, ‘you two really are something terrifying.’

‘Oh, aren’t we just!’ said Marie, ‘So?’ she twisted and tried to offer me her bound hands, ‘Untie me babe!’

‘No chance pigtails, you scared me back there!’

‘Urgh, fine,’ said Marie, ‘but I think these two need a little reminder in what happens when you cross us!’ she looked over and down at the two huddled guys on the floor.

‘Definitely!’ said Phoebe, slapping her fist into her opposite palm, ‘Petey, you wanna play Warhammer with me again huh? Or maybe it’s MY turn in the closet for thirty minutes alone with YOU?’

‘Definitely NOT,’ said Riley, stepping over, ‘if there’s two people who most definitely did NOT deserve what you two did to them, it’s these two poor guys. Back up girls.’

‘But…Peaty was going to tell me about the…what were they, those weird alien things, the necros?’

‘Necrons,’ came the mumbled reply.

‘Right! See, I was paying attention. Love me a geeky guy!’ said Phoebe, ‘Come on Peaty, let’s find a quiet room to-‘

‘Pheebs, outside now. Both of you,’ said Riley, ‘I’ll ask everyone else to go back to the cars. I need a word with every one of these poor saps Alissa lured into helping her. Go, I’ll be out in a minute.’

‘Urgh!’ groaned Phoebe, ‘Another time Peaty, don’t be a stranger!’

I could guess that Riley was going to issue one of her trademark warnings mixed with incentives. Phoebe sighed and put her arm around Marie as we walked to the fire escape exit, ‘Actually pigtails, you probably need to see a doctor about that head injury there. Maybe you aren’t quite in the right physical condition to…you know…reward your boyfriend?’

‘Oh, don’t start Pheebs.’

‘If you want, and totally with your permission, as we agreed, I could take care of him tonight? He probably just wants a really good blow job? And I think it’s still no contest that I give the best sloppy toppy.’

‘I can HEAR you two!’ I said, sighing at once again having my bedroom plans openly discussed by the twins.

‘Not on your LIFE Pheebs!’ replied Marie. The twins giggled behind me as we stepped out into the cool air.

Nicole stood and patted her victim on the back, squatting down she gripped his chin and lifted his head to look up at her, ‘Don’t ever cross any of us again, clear?’ she said.

‘Yes mistress!’ he replied quickly.

‘Nicole stood, ‘You have potential. If you want to continue your training, you may give me a call. My rates are non-negotiable, neither is my taste for pain and submission. Think on it.’ Nicole spat in his face as a parting gift before standing and following us out the door.

We all descended the steps slowly, Phoebe guiding the still tied Marie with Alex helping Jane. We reached the bottom where we found the rest of the League, fanned out around the parked vehicles, some of them ours, some belonging to Franks and her people. Every tyre had been slashed, windscreens, mirrors and headlights smashed to prevent any escape. Everyone in the League had come to help. Keela, Amber and Kelly sat together smoking on the hood of Stella’s jeep, ‘What kept you?’ said Keela.

‘Me?’ I said, ‘what the hell kept you?’

Keela snorted and pointed over my shoulder, ‘Steps. I hate steps! If you’d been fighting on the ground flood, I’d have been right in there!’

‘Nice!’ I replied sarcastically.

Kelly pointed at the cars, ‘We busy. In case Franks come out…try to drive!’

I shook my head as the League gathered around in the headlights of our cars and the lights from the factory. I handed the laptop back to Karen, ‘Looks like you went through a shit ton to get this back,’ she said.

‘You could say that?’ I replied.

‘Jane is gonna need to go to hospital,’ said Alex, ‘it’s not broken, just popped, but it will need binding up and resetting.’

‘Ok,’ said Karen, ‘just one minute guys,’ she stepped out and faced us, ‘Look guys. Tonight…and today has been a bit of an eye opener for us, I think. I know we all enjoy what we do in the League. We’ve all made friends…or at least rivalries that we all enjoy. Some of us have been doing this for years, some for a few months but we have to come to a realisation…and make a decision. We can, all of us, be exposed. People can learn what we do, by accident or some leak of information. We can be smarter about how we operate but at the same time we have to accept that this may happen again in some way, someone trying to extort us for our taboo hobby. All of us are going to have to decide if we are comfortable being a part of the League anymore, and it has to be unanimous. Are we going to continue? Some of us have jobs, family, friends that wouldn’t understand, even if we tell them we ONLY wrestle, and leave out the sex stuff. We all have to be ok with that and face it if it happens. There’s nothing illegal about what we’re doing, but it is not mainstream and it’s not understood, and we have to be able to deal with that on a personal level. I want you all to take a few days think about it and I’ll set up a vote in the team chat. Yes, we continue with the League. No, we call it a day.’

We all exchanged glances. I sensed some might be wavering, Rachel maybe, Laura definitely. Karen was right though, something like this could happen again and with the filming of the fights, there was a higher than average chance that somebody might recognise us, however careful we were.
Riley was coming down the stairs, her boots clanking on the metal with each step. Jane sighed as she slumped against Alex’s car, ‘Still have the issue with the hotel. The owners will surely find out that we were using some of the rooms to fight in.’

‘I can fix that,’ said Riley walking up beside me, her breath visible in the cold evening air, ‘I’ll buy the place.’

‘What?’ said Jane, murmurs went around the League members as well.
‘I was going to do it anyway a while back. I’ll buy the place; I can make them an over the top offer they won’t refuse. We can just leave everything as it is, Jane still runs the place, we can even use more rooms if we want or redesign them to better suite what we’re doing. The only thing that would change is I’m the owner, I’ll be like a silent partner and collect the profit from the hotel operations, Karen runs the League like usual. Everybody wins.’

I nodded, ‘I suppose that works, Jane?’

‘Yeah, I guess it would work,’ she replied, ‘place needs some investment anyway.’

‘Ok, one problem potentially overcome,’ said Karen, ‘but again, everyone think hard about it and we’ll vote in a few days.’

Riley raised her hand, ‘Before we go, I just want to say something as well. Look, I’m under no illusions that some of you think of me as a spoilt rich girl, which I am. I’m untrustworthy, more than a little manipulative and I keep secrets from people I shouldn’t,’ she glanced at me. ‘I won’t argue against any of that. But you all came out here tonight, you all risked a lot for yourselves but whatever reason you have you helped me and my family as well. I won’t forget that, so thank you, I’ll think of some way to make it up to everyone in the near future, I promise.’

We actually had a small round of applause. I nudged Marie, ‘Anything from you, pigtails?’

‘Nah.’

‘Marie?’ I said sternly.

She sighed and smiled, stepping forward, ‘I umm, look I don’t have a lot of friends, I never have. Phoebe will tell you that we only ever had each other when we were growing up and we never trusted anyone else. I just want to say thanks for coming for me, all of you, especially my boyfriend here. And I want to say that I feel like…umm, there are some more people I feel I can trust now…and that’s…a really weird… but really good feeling, so…thanks. I…I feel like I have some friends for the first time in my life.’

Marie’s little speech got an applause and a cheer. I hugged her and gave her a peck on the cheek.

‘Also,’ she said over the clapping, getting everyone’s attention again, ‘umm…would any of you happen to have like…any spare panties on you? I kinda…didn’t wear any tonight for,’ she shot me a glance, ‘umm…reasons! And um, it’s frikkin cold down there!’

I facepalmed and struggled unsuccessfully to stifle a laugh along with most of the other people there, ‘hey pigtails, come get in my car it’s warm in there,’ said Nicole.

‘Ohh thanks!’ she replied, trotting off, still with her hands bound behind her back and Phoebe in tow hanging on to the rope. Riley approached me and lifted to her tiptoes to plant a long kiss on my lips, ‘Thank you darling, you, especially. I expect you’re angry with me again but in whole truth, I don’t have any more secrets to hide from you.’

‘You’ve said that before Riley, is it true this time?’

‘Of course, darling,’ she smiled. It most definitely was NOT true, but I felt like we’d gone through the worst of it tonight so I didn’t push any harder. I suppose Riley was always going to be like that, dark inside. I would always just have to take her how I found her and…keep my wits about me with anything she asked me to do.

‘Tonight was bad Riley, really bad.’

‘Well, it’s over now. Franks might be back one day, but she has no power anymore, not to the extent she had there. Maybe she’ll forgive me, maybe not. We’ll just have to see.’

‘What did you say to that lot up there?’

‘I told them the truth, arranged to see them again tomorrow and the day after. I’ll spread a little money around to keep them quiet and get them off our backs, I’ll offer those nerds a job in one of my companies maybe, they seem smart enough. I don’t think any of them will accept an IOU from Franks again after this night that’s for sure. That poor guy Nicole beat up is still face down on the floor and I honestly think he’s pissed himself.’
‘Nicole…has a way of reducing people to that kind of mental state.’

‘And to be fair to her, I was told that woman up there, Natalie? Could fight. Wonder if she’d be interested in joining the League?’

‘She certainly has the skills to get started. Made short work of me, even if I was injured.’

‘Yeah, we’ll see. Come on darling, back to my place, drinks and late night takeaway on me?’

‘Sounds good.’

‘Let’s go then. Where’s the car?’

My gut tightened. In all the excitement I’d almost forgotten. I winced, ‘Ohhhhh, the car?’

‘Yeah, my car. Where did you leave it?’

‘The charger?’

Riley raised her eyebrows and nodded, ‘Yeah, my charger, my baby?’

‘Yeahhhhh, um…’

My non-response and wincing expression made Riley raise her eyebrows, ‘I gave you the keys back at the hotel? You drove it here? Where is it?’

I gulped and drew a deep breath, wondering if Phoebe had any more of those pills on her, ‘Weeeeeeeeell… funny story about that….’

-------

As always, thanks for reading and all the feedback/comments. I do enjoy hearing opinions and ideas.
Todays render from @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] i thought should be the Terror Twins as a tag team. They've had a huge impact on the story since arriving a little over a year ago, love em or hate em, friend or foe.
More to come for the League obviously, tag team titles, bondage titles, a few new joiners potentially and a new social day in the future as well as the narrator getting a more permanent trainee from the existing roster.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dh24b0e-2ebfd195-9404-4b95-bb45-f6215db3b8fc.jpg (2.23 MB, 126 views)

Hotel Scuffle/Saturday Night Tournament
SNT fighters gallery > https://www.malevsfemale.org/album.php?albumid=1205

The Terror Twins
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-24, 22:05
Points: 485, Level: 7 Points: 485, Level: 7 Points: 485, Level: 7
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%

Leanne might be his trainee or maybe Kelley. I think Katen should keep in a high tech safe with a sixteen digit combination and scramble pad and have ring video doorbell surveillance.aybe claymore mones guarding windows and doors with her only able to deactivate or antipersonnwl mines in front of safe

Do Alex and Marie still have reason to square off after this?

Nice terror twins pics
The Following User Says Thank You to Caliboy65 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Mar-24, 05:19
Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

With the parties involved, that’s about the best result possible.

He definitely has his work cut out for him with those three, though.

It’s a delicate balancing act, especially when he sees Nicole at least once a week most weeks.
The Following User Says Thank You to bk13 For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 14:43
Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

I am proud of every member of every member of the League. All of them worked together to save the league. Some of them more some of them less. But it doesn’t matter. They protected the league. That’s why they are going to say “Yes” and they will continue the league.

The narrator played a vital role again saving the league. This is the second time he saved the league. This time he had a lot of help of course.

He also has found a way to deal with the sisters if they go crazy.

Tonight might be a breaking point for Marie. I think from now on she has more people to rely on. She used to have only her twin then Riley reentered their lives. And of course, he entered too. Then, she connected with Suki. Now all the league members worked together to save her. Of course, they wanted to save themselves too but it doesn’t matter. Some people other than her sisters tried to help her.

I am happy for Peter and Adam.

It was quite a productive night for Nicole. She beat up and broke someone. She also found a potential client

I hope Marie and alex will fight. But I think the tone of their fight will be softer than it was going to be.

Is Franks over? I am not quite sure. She doesn’t look like someone gives up easily. I am afraid her life quest is destroying Riley. She might not stop unless one of them falls for good. Another thing bothers me about her. I’ve been praising the league members for their unity but there still might be some mole among them.

I would love to see Natalie in the league. She might be a potential rival to him and the Kaminsky girls. A one on one fight with him would be awesome.

Terror Twins might be a really good challenge for Laura and Becky. Twins are definitely the better fighters individually. And I think their harmony is also better than the champs.

A new social day. I love them.

A new trainee. Probably Leanne right? Tough challenge.

Thanks again so much.
Old Yesterday, 22:36
Points: 485, Level: 7 Points: 485, Level: 7 Points: 485, Level: 7
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%

Good input as always from Skyblader. When can we expect another installment. I realize you have commitments other than this but we appreciate occasional time checks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caliboy65 For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 07:50
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,015 Times in 624 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliboy65 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Good input as always from Skyblader. When can we expect another installment. I realize you have commitments other than this but we appreciate occasional time checks.
I will try to have the next installmemt for you end of next week. A non league fight between Alex and Marie.

Hotel Scuffle/Saturday Night Tournament
SNT fighters gallery > https://www.malevsfemale.org/album.php?albumid=1205

The Terror Twins
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post: