Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Sep-22, 17:33
Points: 12,033, Level: 47 Points: 12,033, Level: 47 Points: 12,033, Level: 47
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,807 Times in 159 Posts
Default Kacy Catanzaro gets crushed by the wrestling team

(This maledom commission is a sequel to the 'high school boys vs pros' ones but can be read alone too ahaha. If you're interested in commissions let me know)

Kacy Catanzaro walked into the little gym that she knew the boy’s wrestling team would be in. They all noticed when she entered. She was the only woman there, and the only person there besides them. There coach wasn’t even there.

“Listen,” she said with her hands crossed over her chest, “I want you little creeps to take down the videos of you beating Rhea and Brandi.”

Lucas let go of his teammate he was practicing a chokehold on and stood up. “Uh, and you are…?”

Ethan, resident wrestling nerd, stood up too and answered for her. “She’s Kacy Catanzaro. She’s the current NXT Women's Tag Team Champion along with-“

“Yeah, whatever,” she said, interrupting him, “Just take down those videos.”

“How about this – we’ll take down all the videos of us beating their asses,” said Lucas, “If you can make one of us tap, or knock us out.”

Kacy smiled. “Deal.”

Kacy had seen the videos of them brutally choking out Rhea and Brandi. She knew they weren’t pushovers. And since they were all wearing their little uniform practice speedos, she could see that they weren’t weak… but she knew she was going to beat them. Unlike Rhea and Brandi, she was a real athlete. She’d done gymnastics in college, after all. She was a lot more than just a professional wrestler.

Logan, another team member, also let go of the classmate he was choking out to come over and join them. “You’re not going to wrestle in that though, are you?”

Kacy rolled her eyes. “Fine. But enjoy the view while it lasts, since I’m going to make you tap and be on my way in about sixty seconds.”

Kacy pulled off her t-shirt and peeled own her yoga pants. Every boy on the team was watching now and gathering around the mat. Practice could wait. Kacy had a hard, toned, lean physique and enough muscle to show that she had an athletic background. She had abs and a little adonis belt that pointed right down to her small black panties. There were small but firm breasts underneath her black bra.

“So, who’s it gonna be?” she asked.

It was gonna be Lucas. The others got off the mat. He was the team captain, so it was only fitting.

“Let’s get this over with. Remember to tap, unless you want to go to sleep,” she told Lucas, “But I win either way, right?”

“I remember Rhea and Brandi both being pretty confident too… at first, anyway,” said Lucas.

Kacy grabbed hold of Lucas and quickly realized that he was bigger, stronger, and better at real wrestling. He knew exactly what to do with her body once he got his hands on her. It felt like there was no way out of his grip and no way to stop him from manhandling her. She really had not been expecting this.

In just a few seconds, Kacy was face-down on the mat tasting the sweat of their practice. Lucas was on top of her, snaking his arms around her neck and squeezing his thighs around her waist. She could tell that he wasn’t choking her as hard as he could. He was toying with her. Her confidence began to slip and she began to think about the position she’d put herself in alone with the team in this gym.

“Roll her over,” said Ethan, “I don’t want this video to just be your back.”

Lucas did what was best for the video Ethan was taking on his phone. He rolled onto his back and took her body with him. Now his back was to the mat and her back was to his front – his lean, cut torso. She felt his hard body against her own.

“I didn’t say you could record this!” she protested.

“You didn’t say we couldn’t either,” Lucas whispered into her ear. “How about this – if you can make me tap, we’ll delete this video too. Otherwise you’re going right into the collection with your friends Rhea and Brea, or whatever their names were.”

“This wasn’t the deal…!”

“Well it’s the new deal,” said Lucas.

“Fine!”

Kacy grabbed hold of his forearm and tried to plant her feet on the mat so she could bridge her body off of his. He responded to this escape attempt by really tightening his arms hard around her throat. She choked and gagged immediately. He flexed his thighs too, squeezing her sides. It was a brutal double hold and she wasn’t going anywhere.

“You really thought you were just going to walk in here and beat us, didn’t you?” Lucas said, “But this is kind of just going like their matches did.”

Kacy made a gurgled response as she squirmed hard to free herself. Squirming was all she could do besides trying to pull his arm off. She was locked tight against his body. His bulge was pressed up against her ass and she couldn’t pull away. The more she struggled, the harder she felt him get underneath her. When she looked up at Ethan and Logan, and the other boys, she saw that the bulges in their speedos were also growing as they watched her lose…

“You reminded me to tap earlier, which was nice I guess, but now I think you’re the one who is slightly more in danger of getting put to sleep,” said Lucas.

Lucas was choking her with full force now. It was fun to toy with her. But it was also fun to really strangle her and watch her body start to panic. He pushed against the back of her head with his free hand, really shoving her neck down into the crook of her elbow. Her neck just gave in and melted to his will.

Ethan stepped in a little closer so that he could make sure to get her face on video. There were tears in her eyes, her face was changing color rapidly, and she looked legitimately scared. She wasn’t used to actually getting choked out hard. This really wasn’t the sort of thing that happened in pro wrestling.

Lucas only became more turned on by her weakening struggles. He stopped bodyscissoring her waist and instead put his heels on the inside of her thighs so that he could force her legs apart. He thought it would be more humiliating, and maybe better for the camera. He also couldn’t resist grinding his bulge against her firm ass just a little bit underneath her.

Kacy knew it was over and really didn’t want to get choked out by this high school wrestler, but having the camera on her really made it hard for her ego to tap. But the fear and the need for air won out. She tapped frantically on his forearm. Lucas kept the hold on tight for a full couple of seconds, forcing her to tap more and more, before he released her. Kacy rolled off of him, choking and holding onto her throat.

“Is there anything you’d like to say to the fans watching?” asked Ethan, aiming the camera at her face.

Kacy tried her best to ignore him, standing up. “You got me that time. Fine. But I’m not done.”

What was she thinking? She was just too mad to back down. Maybe it was the way he’d pushed his bulge into her ass that was just making it impossible for her to give up and let them get away with this.

“Oh? You actually want to try again?” asked Lucas, very eager to get hold of her body again.

Ethan stepped forward. “Okay, let’s say if you can beat any of us, we’ll delete all the videos. Including this one. Even though this one is already really hot.”

“Fine. You’re next,” she said, pointing at Ethan.

“You heard her guys, I’m next up,” said Ethan, “If she’s awake after I’m done with her, maybe you guys can have a chance too.”

Ethan handed off his phone to Lucas, who kept recording. Kacy had kind of hoped he would just stop when it was his turn to wrestle, but whatever. He was clearly some kind of wrestling fanboy and she doubted that someone like that would be able to beat her. Even if he had beaten Rhea, and even if he did clearly have a lean, hard body. Her eyes lingered on his six pack abs, which were distracting, and even tighter and leaner than her own abs…

Ethan easily manhandled Kacy as well. He pushed her face down into the mat. She was tasting it again. Right back in her place.

“You’re still recording, right?” he asked Lucas, who nodded. “Okay, good. I want to make sure this one goes into the collection.”

Lucas grabbed Kacy’s arms. She fought to keep them, but after a few seconds he took them both and wedged them behind his knees. She knew what was coming, but she couldn’t stop it. All she could do was lay there and take it as Ethan reached down, laced his fingers together underneath her chin, and began to slowly pull her up off the mat into the camel clutch. She’d been through this in the ring on TV. This was different. Ethan was really pulling back hard, bending her back into an awful angle inch by inch. Her arms were trapped and she was helpless. She kicked her feet rather pathetically against the mat.

“Was that supposed to be a tap? Already?” asked Ethan.

“N-No…”

Kacy could take it. At least she thought she could. Pretty soon Ethan had bent her body so far back that her torso was actually perpendicular with the mat. All she could do was stare up at the gym ceiling and wonder why she had decided to try and bail out Rhea and Brandi. Really, why had she tried to save them again? She had a lot of regrets. She heard something pop in her back. It felt like her boobs were going to get free of her bra, which really wasn’t designed to be worn by a woman who was in the process of being snapped in half.

Lucas knelt down so that he could put the camera right in her face. “How do you feel about this hold, Kacy?”

“F-Fuck off…”

The boys laughed.

“You’re pretty flexible, I have to give you that,” said Ethan, “Maybe it’s time for you to stop breathing.”

When Ethan said this, Kacy started to really squirm and kick her feet again. But of course it did nothing to stop Ethan from doing whatever he wanted with her toned body. He let her head fall back down, then wrapped her neck up in his arms.

“N-No…” was all she had to say.

He started to choke her hard. He squeezed a couple more tears out of her that rolled down her cheeks. She was practically drooling. The pressure was too much, it was like he’d crushed her neck. And it only got worse when he started to yank up again, pulling her up off the mat again, only this time by the neck. It was like a brutally tight noose of muscle. She was already seeing stars. If she could have tapped, or begged for mercy, she would have. But she was trapped and immobilized just like Ethan wanted. She could feel him getting harder against her lower back.

“Whoa, whoa, Ethan…” said Logan, “Don’t break her already. I mean I like what you’re doing here but I haven’t even had a turn yet.”

“Fine, fine…” Ethan eased up a little so that Kacy could breathe just a little bit, as though she was breathing through a straw. Her back still felt like it might just snap in half. He really had almost broken her.

Logan lay down on his back in front of Ethan and Kacy. “Let me do the next hold. Just put her in here.”

Logan put his hands behind his head and spread his legs slightly apart.

“Sure. I think you’re right, she definitely needs a scissor,” said Ethan, as he grabbed hold of both Kacy’s arms and began to force her head down lower and lower, closer and closer to Logan’s waiting thighs.

“W-What? No, no… this isn’t fair!” said Kacy, still breathing hard, breasts heaving, trying to get more air, “L-Let me go!”

“Not fair?” laughed Lucas, “Uh, don’t you do stuff like this on TV all the time? And don’t you hit people with chairs and stuff? Come on, you’re used to this.”

Kacy’s eyes widened as her face got lowered down closer to Logan’s bulge. She tried to turn her head to the side, but Logan reached down and took hold of her head, forcing her to face his crotch dead on.

“Those last two wrestler girls loved headscissors too,” said Logan, “I might just have to keep you here for a while…”

Logan stretched his legs up and wrapped them around her throat.

“N-No! N-mmpphh! Mmpphh - !”

Kacy’s panicked protesting stopped when Ethan lowered her down the rest of the way and the lower half of her face, the breathing half, was smothered completely by Logan’s bulge. Ethan kept hold of her wrists, holding her arms back behind her at an awful angle. He remained seated on her back too.

Logan was barely even squeezing her. His legs were pretty relaxed. He didn’t need to flex very hard since his package was doing a pretty good job of making sure she wasn’t going to be able to breathe. Breathing through his speedo was getting harder and harder. She could barely even struggle. She tried to turn her head, but his thighs made sure that her face was locked in place right where he wanted it, right on his bulge. The longer they kept her like this, the harder he got, the bigger he got… he started to stretch out his speedo a bit, and Kacy realized that Logan was definitely the most hung. His manhood stretched the whole length of her face and then some…

Logan put his hands on the back of her head, pushing her down harder into his crotch. “Yeah, this is how you’re going to sleep.”

“M-Mmpphh!!!”

“You don’t even want to tap, do you?”

“MMMPPPHHH!!!”

Kacy desperately wanted to tap. She flailed her hands around but couldn’t reach anything since Ethan was still holding her wrists. She kicked her feet. Logan was loving the feeling of her muffled cries getting silenced by his manhood.

“Guys, the camera is loving this, but we don’t want to break her already,” said Lucas, capable of being the voice of mercy only because he wasn’t currently touching Kacy’s sexy, toned body.

“You’re right…” said Logan rather reluctantly.

He released Kacy’s neck from between his thighs, and let Ethan pull his face up and off of his bulge. She gasped for breath. She had just barely been breathing through his speedo.

Ethan continued to hold her arms back. He stood up, and planted his foot right between her shoulder blades.

“L-Let me go…” said Kacy.

“Come on, don’t be like that,” said Lucas, “Your video is just starting to get good.”

“You little perva-aaagh!” she yelped in pain.

Her insult was interrupted by Logan planting his foot on her ass, reaching down, and pulling both of her legs up as high as they would go off the mat. Now all four of her limbs were being stretched to the breaking point. She looked like an upside down table and all she could do was lay there, moan, and taste the mat.

“Oh, that’s brutal,” said Lucas, circling them with the camera, “And very creative.”

Kacy felt like they were going to break her back and possibly dislocate all her joints at once. She was at the breaking point and in too much pain to care about her ego, or about begging on camera.

“I submit I submit I submit! Please, I give! I give! Please!”

Ethan and Logan just looked at each other with a smirk and then let Kacy go. All she could do was lay there on the mat, breathing hard. She’d never been submitted this hard before in her life. Her body had never been through something like this.

“You can take a lot compared to those other girls,” said Lucas, “But that’s all any of you are really good for – being practice dummies for us.”

Lucas handed the camera off to Ethan. “My turn.”

Lucas grabbed Kacy by the hair with one hand and by the waistband of her panties by the other. He pulled her up onto her knees, giving her a little bit of a wedgie as he did so.

“This is how we finished your friends off the first time,” said Lucas as he guided her neck up between his thighs so that he could lock her into a standing headscissor. He was facing her head, so that he could reach down and keep a fistful of her hair in his firm grasp.

Kacy grabbed onto his thighs as they began to flex into her throat. “P-Please, I-I submit…”

“We know you submit, we get it,” said Lucas, “Could one of you please shut her up for a little while?”

“Of course,” said Logan.

He walked toward Kacy. She realized what was about to happen to her. Lucas held her up by the hair so that she was facing forward.

“N-No, p-please, I give I gimmpphh…”

Logan also grabbed hold of her hair, and thrust his crotch forward into her face so that his bulge smothered her again. She tried to push at his thighs and get him away. It didn’t work. Her hands went back and forth from Logan’s thighs to Ethan’s, unsure what to do, her brain becoming more oxygen starved, once again struggling to breathe through his bulge. And now she was also having her throat strangled by Ethan’s thighs, which were holding her tightly in place. Ethan’s bulge was resting on the back of her head, and Logan’s was smothering her to sleep. She’d never been in a more humiliating hold in her life. And it was all being recorded. And it was about to get even worse. Ethan, not wanting to miss out on this hold, came up behind her and used the hand that wasn’t holding the camera to hold onto her hip while he started to grind his bulge against her firm little bubble butt.

“Mmpphh!” was all she could do about it.

Ethan continued, still recording, getting carried away until he was really grinding against her hard, dry humping her ass in it’s pair of tiny little black panties. Logan started to grind himself against her face as well, holding her tighter against him by the hair. He felt even bigger than he had before, clearly impossibly turned on by getting to take advantage of her and smother her like this. She knew she wasn’t going to last much longer. She was actually going to get choked out like this.

“M-Mmpphhh…”

She tapped pathetically Logan’s hip. He was way too into it to notice or care. She tapped on Lucas’s hip instead, begging him for mercy. She held onto his waistband in a pathetic gesture of total submission.

“Okay, okay… I have an idea of how we should really put her to sleep,” said Lucas, releasing her from the tight standing scissor and pushing her down onto the mat.

Kacy was just barely conscious. She rolled onto her back, and just looked up at the three bulges straining against their speedos above her…

“I submit… I submit to you… please, just don’t knock me out, please… you can keep the videos. I-I’ll post the video on my own twitter!”

“Tempting,” said Lucas, “But no. You need to go to sleep now. We’ll talk about distribution with this video when and if you wake up.”

Lucas slid one leg under the back of her neck, and pressed the other down on top of her throat. He locked his ankles. Ethan and Logan followed his lead. They both bodyscissored her, their thighs covering the entirety of her lean abs.

Ethan handed the camera to Lucas, who was closet to her face.

“Say goodnight to the fans,” said Lucas, aiming the camera down at Kacy’s scared face. He pulsed the muscles of his thighs against her neck to let her know that this was not an optional part of her KO.

“G-Goodnight, everyone.”

The three wrestlers all began to squeeze at the same time. Two pairs of thighs crushed what little resistance her abs could put up, then proceeded to flatten her. It almost felt like they were going to snap a rib under their legs. Lucas dominated her neck, crushing her windpipe immediately and making sure there was absolutely no way she could breathe at all. It was over. She had come in here to save her friends from humiliation, but she had just ended up being this team’s bitch herself.

“Goodnight, Kacy,” said Lucas. His smirking face was the last thing she saw.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to headscissorfiction For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-22, 12:51
WhizKline

Default Re: Kacy Catanzaro gets crushed by the wrestling team

Very well written and a nice change of pace from the usual femdom fare
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-22, 14:34
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,349 Times in 1,043 Posts
Default Re: Kacy Catanzaro gets crushed by the wrestling team

Thanks by the storie.