Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Oct-16, 20:55
Temporary group
Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Let's Get Real

For me and I am seeing for many others, what we really want to see is a women actually out-wrestling a man. (rather than fake and fantasy stuff - which has it's place of course)

So, let's start a thread on videos and sessions where in a real match, the woman won. I'll start. For context, I am 6-3, 190, fit, no wrestling experience.

I can tell everyone from my own experience that the following women are truly strong and skilled and got the best of me in a semi-comp to competitive match: Yasmin, Ariel X, Syd, Tyler, Arekah, Veve, Tommi, Cheyenne, Skylar, and Electra. So if you want a competitive or semi-comp session with a capable woman, you can't go wrong with any of these beauties.

So, I think most videos with any of them would also likely be real. Companies that seem to produce real wrestling would include Grappling Girls and Fight Pulse but I'm interested in what others think.
The Following User Says Thank You to pinme For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Oct-16, 22:06
Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Let's Get Real

I will echo the same thought. I am 6"1" and keep myself in good shape. I wrestled in high school. and was pretty good.

My first session ever was against Christine Marshall in the early 90's. We wrestled semi-comp. I scored two very quick pins, within a few seconds. Then Chris caught on. Her conditioning was better then mine, she was competing at the time, and began to wear me out. The remainder of the session consisted of me tapping out while she taunted me about giving up so easily.

I taught her a few take downs which she thanked me for. We had a great time. We sessioned several times. She was one strong lady, with decent skills.

I think Ariel and Veve are probably the two most skilled wrestlers today, maybe Antcha also. And I am sure I would lose to them today.
Old 26-Oct-16, 07:36
Points: 5,186, Level: 30 Points: 5,186, Level: 30 Points: 5,186, Level: 30
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

If you had Serena Williams wrestle Seth Green you could probably have a woman be able to beat a man in 100% real domination. Needs to be that big a difference though.
Old 26-Oct-16, 09:44
Points: 11,022, Level: 45 Points: 11,022, Level: 45 Points: 11,022, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I agree with the OP that what I'd most like to see in videos is real wrestling where the women prevails in the end. For the most part, however, mixed wrestling videos are not competitive, although quite a few pretend to be. You mention Grappling Girls, but far too often they match up a midget, or at least small skinny dude, with an amazon. They do seem to have the odd real match, though, to be fair.
That is not to say that videos could not have been competitive, if the producer had been 100% willing to do it. It may require a bit more work on their part, espcially finding matching opponents, whereby the male might be able to score some submissions on his own, but lose in the end. Fightpulse have succeeded with this to some extent, and even have some matches where the male wins (narrowly). Well done to them! Most producers, however, have so-called competitive match-ups where, strangely, the male scores 0 points and the female loads of them. To me that's domination, whis is fine in itself. Just don't call it competitive wrestling.

In sessions it's different, and I'm sure a lot of people on this board can testify to being well beaten by a smaller female, even when you tried your best. I guess what I'm saying is that I'd like to see the session type of experience transferred more often to the videos. I'm, 6 foot and 185 pounds, above average strong, but with no real wrestling skills. I almost always score points, but concede more than I score due to lack of skill and eventually being worn out (spending too much energy in the first half of the session). But when do we ever see mixed wrestling videos where the woman wins for example 12-7 or 9-6? Extremely rarely, I'm afraid. I'd love there to be more of them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mxwrfan For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-16, 11:31
Banned
Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxwrfan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree with the OP that what I'd most like to see in videos is real wrestling where the women prevails in the end. For the most part, however, mixed wrestling videos are not competitive, although quite a few pretend to be. You mention Grappling Girls, but far too often they match up a midget, or at least small skinny dude, with an amazon. They do seem to have the odd real match, though, to be fair.
That is not to say that videos could not have been competitive, if the producer had been 100% willing to do it. It may require a bit more work on their part, espcially finding matching opponents, whereby the male might be able to score some submissions on his own, but lose in the end. Fightpulse have succeeded with this to some extent, and even have some matches where the male wins (narrowly). Well done to them! Most producers, however, have so-called competitive match-ups where, strangely, the male scores 0 points and the female loads of them. To me that's domination, whis is fine in itself. Just don't call it competitive wrestling.

In sessions it's different, and I'm sure a lot of people on this board can testify to being well beaten by a smaller female, even when you tried your best. I guess what I'm saying is that I'd like to see the session type of experience transferred more often to the videos. I'm, 6 foot and 185 pounds, above average strong, but with no real wrestling skills. I almost always score points, but concede more than I score due to lack of skill and eventually being worn out (spending too much energy in the first half of the session). But when do we ever see mixed wrestling videos where the woman wins for example 12-7 or 9-6? Extremely rarely, I'm afraid. I'd love there to be more of them.
That is why DWW was the best. Almost always competitive (though not my cup of tea).
The Following User Says Thank You to mypredilection For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-16, 17:54
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by matman55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you had Serena Williams wrestle Seth Green you could probably have a woman be able to beat a man in 100% real domination. Needs to be that big a difference though.
I would love to see that! Watch her break thT pencil-dicked turd!
Old 26-Oct-16, 18:51
Points: 16,025, Level: 55 Points: 16,025, Level: 55 Points: 16,025, Level: 55
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,878 Times in 404 Posts

I prefer a good matchup where you can't guess who will/should win at the beginning of the match. Both competitors should be athletic and attired for wrestling. It is a plus when the woman is topless. To me, it adds to the appearance of a competition between equals. It is OK for the man to outweigh his female opponent, but not by too much.

My own experience with mixed wrestling tells me that a big size difference is hard to overcome realistically. I'm 220 lbs, 5'11" and have been training in the gym for most of my life (Current Bench Press is 320lbs and DL is about 400lbs). The more I wrestled a woman, the more submissions I would win in a session. If she did not weight train, the matches would get boring since I could literally wipe the floor with them. So when I see a 120 lb girl repeatedly pinning a 220 lb athletic man, I call BS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinme [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For me and I am seeing for many others, what we really want to see is a women actually out-wrestling a man. (rather than fake and fantasy stuff - which has it's place of course)

So, let's start a thread on videos and sessions where in a real match, the woman won. I'll start. For context, I am 6-3, 190, fit, no wrestling experience.

I can tell everyone from my own experience that the following women are truly strong and skilled and got the best of me in a semi-comp to competitive match: Yasmin, Ariel X, Syd, Tyler, Arekah, Veve, Tommi, Cheyenne, Skylar, and Electra. So if you want a competitive or semi-comp session with a capable woman, you can't go wrong with any of these beauties.

So, I think most videos with any of them would also likely be real. Companies that seem to produce real wrestling would include Grappling Girls and Fight Pulse but I'm interested in what others think.
The Following User Says Thank You to mxboxer For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-16, 19:40
gameking

Quote:
Originally Posted by matman55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I heard Seth has a nasty guard game and a pretty good triangle...
Old 27-Oct-16, 00:09
Points: 4,757, Level: 29 Points: 4,757, Level: 29 Points: 4,757, Level: 29
Last Achievements

I may be wrong in this but it seems to me that if both the man and the woman are skilled wrestlers/grapplers that making a video that at least appears to be competitive should not be that difficult. Both can flow from move to move and even if scripted it will be a good facsimile of the real thing. When producers don't even bother having the guy fight back, then what does it matter if the guy is 6'4" 250 or 5'4' 140, and what does it matter if the woman is skilled and athletic or not, it's just domination,not wrestling, fighting or grappling; it looks too fake to stimulate the imagination.
The Following User Says Thank You to fightingfemalefan For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Oct-16, 01:20
G-Force

Quote:
Sorry, you couldn't be more wrong about that. Depends on the RULES OF ENGAGEMENT.Are we talking wrestling and grappling here? Are we talking street fight for which there are no rules? Too many variables. Of course the average guy is going to beat the average girl. That's not what this forum is about guys. It's about that contradictory fringe. Ok, back to grappling, pit a skilled female jiujitsu bluebelt against any inexperienced newbie guy within 50lbs of her weight, both going all out, and watch her tap him out over and over. Happens all the time at a school near you fellas. Get over it, move on. This topic is as old as dirt.

Last edited by G-Force; 27-Oct-16 at 01:29.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: