Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Jul-17, 19:07
Points: 6,183, Level: 33 Points: 6,183, Level: 33 Points: 6,183, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Looking for a video [single thread for all searches]

What movie is this from??

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

LOL, please don't make fun of me, I didn't make it. I saw this clip on youtube a few years ago, and someone asked where it was from, and a person responded with some info. I looked the movie up, and found it on IMDB, but got side tracked, and now I can't remember. It appears to be an old kung fu movie, but I seem to remember it was either filmed in France, or they were supposed to be in France in the movie. I remember it having something to do with France.

The guy who uploaded it probably knows nothing, because it was uploaded last year sometime, and I saw it first years ago. Not sure why the clip creator decided to loop that part. I wanted to see what happens after that

EDIT: YouTube thing isn't working, so I just made it a link
Old 30-Jul-17, 19:16
Points: 1,881, Level: 17 Points: 1,881, Level: 17 Points: 1,881, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Video Re: Looking for a video [single thread for all searches]

I was a great video. I think " the leasson" but unfortunately my old laptop is dead and I lost the vid. a pretty girl beat a muscle guy. I love that and I try to find it.
Old 30-Jul-17, 19:56
Points: 3,927, Level: 26 Points: 3,927, Level: 26 Points: 3,927, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Default Need help identifying this video

There was a competitive mixed wrestling video on YouTube that has since been removed. I think the title was Old Lion versus Young lion wrestling. The female wrestler was in her twenties with dark hair and she wore a black one piece swim suit. The male wrestler was in his sixties with gray hair and he wore trunks. The female wrestler won the first two falls but the older male wrestler comes back and wins all the remaining falls. It appears there were several matches filmed in front of an audience. I think it was a Beka or German Mat Club video.

I want to buy the video if it's still available. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Thank you
Old 03-Aug-17, 14:10
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

does anyone know the video where a black woman beats up a guy in an office because the guy messed up his work
Old 03-Aug-17, 14:26
Points: 1,740, Level: 16 Points: 1,740, Level: 16 Points: 1,740, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingamahoo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If anyone recognizes this video and could point me to where it can be found, I'd appreciate it.

Not sure if you were given an answer to the question or if you're still looking... plus I don't think this is gonna be as helpful since the resolution makes it a bit hard to tell, but the woman seems Asian in the pics, so you might wanna try simply "googling" a few Asian fighters such as Amarita, Tomiko or Tigerrr (names of the top of my head)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy47 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
does anyone know the video where a black woman beats up a guy in an office because the guy messed up his work
It might be helpful (and provide you with more accurate feedback) if you include some extra informantion.

Not necessary the studio's name (I imagine there wouldn't be a problem if you had that), but the names of the participants (girl and/or guy), whether it's actual mixed wrestling or a fantasy setup... is it strictly one type of move (scissors, facesitting etc.) or more... even likely country of origin (US, UK, Germany)...

At this point, there's probably a tremendous amount of videos that fit that description The above seems like something scripted, so I would venture a fantasy wrestling vid... the most common studios handling those are Deadly Femmes, Scissorvixens, Scissorfoxes... or is it not allowed to make "advertisment" in posts on the site? ^^'
Old 03-Aug-17, 14:38
Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,550 Times in 540 Posts
Default Re: Need the name of this video

I think it was Danica wrestling and it was from one of Mistress Nicki's sites but I'm not sure which. Pretty sure I have the video and if the site it's from is no longer active I'll post it here as soon as I get home.
Old 05-Aug-17, 13:42
Points: 4,556, Level: 28 Points: 4,556, Level: 28 Points: 4,556, Level: 28
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Default Does anyone know what the title of this Chloe clip is?

I know pretty much every chloe (lusa) video, but I've been trying to get a name for this for the longest time and I still dont know.
Attached Images
File Type: png vlcsnap-2016-11-06-19h19m22s504.png (367.6 KB, 97 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to mcdoogled7 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Aug-17, 19:21
Points: 5,505, Level: 31 Points: 5,505, Level: 31 Points: 5,505, Level: 31
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I search all videos of Hazel but only mixed fight + female domination thank you :

Old 06-Aug-17, 22:34
Points: 5,062, Level: 30 Points: 5,062, Level: 30 Points: 5,062, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Is there a place where I can find Chloe's videos from Lusa entertainment? Particularly the piece by piece video and the one where she kicks around two guys in a black leotard. Or is the studio gone?
Old 06-Aug-17, 23:53
Points: 4,225, Level: 27 Points: 4,225, Level: 27 Points: 4,225, Level: 27
Last Achievements

This is a screenshot from a video with Robin. She KOs him pretty viciously in that position (snorting and everything). Does anyone know where it is from?

I saw the video on Facebook a while back but only saved this screenshot. It felt like a private session. Also, I remember being fairly convinced that the guy was the same one from the Debbie videos, but I could be wrong about that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg robinko.JPG (46.7 KB, 104 views)

Tags
2012, 90's, abs, apartment, balaclava, bearhug, beatdowns, bill wick, bodyscissor, bots, boxing, chokeout, cindy, commercial, competition, couple, dharma and greg, doctor, dominate, domination, domination fbb, emma butt, facesitting, fem vs fem, female domination, femdom, femdom beatdown, foot on top, foot slap, girls, gold, hard to find video, headscissor knockout, headscissors, heather, heels, helen von mott, helen von mott video find, hollywood, hot, huntress, iron, jana vs bruce, jenna elfman, jennifer, kissing, knockout, lethal bitches, lifetime movie network, maledom, man, maria queen, mark, mikaela, mixed, mixed battles, mixed boxing, mixed fight, mixed mma, mixed wresting, mixed wrestling, monica adele, muscles, muscular men, music videos, oil, oldies, photos, pictures, professor, rachel sinclair, reverse headscissors, scissors, sexy, sexy girl, sheena, shefights, sleeperhold, standing leg pin, teasing, television, thai, thomas, video, visiting wrestlers, worship, wrestling, wrestling domination, wrestling team, youtube