Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Sep-16, 16:24
Points: 1,268, Level: 14 Points: 1,268, Level: 14 Points: 1,268, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lily's Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dear doubleT

What guys like is amazingly involved. I see what they buy from my store and website and I receive hundreds of emails from people all around the world, all of whom like to talk about their favourite scenario. The ratios are around
55% pantyhose, 35% panties 10% thong although some people don't have a preference.

Personally I far prefer facesitting in panties then pantyhose. I don't mind a thong but it is not quite as comfortable as panties.
Interesting stats and I am sure you know the market way better than me.
Anyway, legendary work from your side ... Think you look great in a thong
Old 24-Sep-16, 14:14
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,807 Times in 2,718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleT [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Interesting stats and I am sure you know the market way better than me.
Anyway, legendary work from your side ... Think you look great in a thong
Thank you doubleT.

Lily xxxxxx

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 24-Sep-16, 14:32
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,746 Times in 631 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Actually I only facesit without panties for oral sex, like most people.
I like to facesit nude so I can feel every contour of the face. He can only lick if I give him permission and then I might deny him that pleasure or allow him to lick my bum only. I love facesitting in underwear but as I get aroused the panties invariably come off.
The Following User Says Thank You to sillver For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-16, 16:29
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbum [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Does this mean you need to punish me??
Now Beachbum,

You're not being suggestive are you?

Suggesting that I tie you spreadeagled on the floor and sit on your face in a pair of silky panties and smother you until you learn respect?

And pinch your nipples very hard while you strain trying to catch a breath?

And make you moan when I stroke your cock, your badboy cock, to show you how helpless you are?

And do this for several hours?

Gee, aren't you lucky you're not being suggestive?

Lily xxxxxx

Last edited by Lily; 25-Sep-16 at 13:40.
Old 24-Sep-16, 16:43
The Queen Of The Palace
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillver [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I like to facesit nude so I can feel every contour of the face. He can only lick if I give him permission and then I might deny him that pleasure or allow him to lick my bum only. I love facesitting in underwear but as I get aroused the panties invariably come off.
When you look at the thousands of fetishes on Clips4Sale and the number of discussions on this board, it is fascinating that any two of us enjoy the same thing! The various fetishes, so called because they replace vanilla sex as the primary driver, are a potent driver. We both have the fetish I make most of my videos about and a lot of customers want just that.

There certainly more people who prefer naked facesitting and many of these love the lady on top to be dominant. You sound like you are a natural dominant and obviously this is one of your drivers. Your sub is very lucky to have you sitting on him pleasing yourself and I'd say you might be fortunate that he is such a good match. Although I'd guess that about a squillion men would take his place!

Lily xxxxxx

The Following User Says Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-16, 16:57
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
When you look at the thousands of fetishes on Clips4Sale and the number of discussions on this board, it is fascinating that any two of us enjoy the same thing! The various fetishes, so called because they replace vanilla sex as the primary driver, are a potent driver. We both have the fetish I make most of my videos about and a lot of customers want just that.

There certainly more people who prefer naked facesitting and many of these love the lady on top to be dominant. You sound like you are a natural dominant and obviously this is one of your drivers. Your sub is very lucky to have you sitting on him pleasing yourself and I'd say you might be fortunate that he is such a good match. Although I'd guess that about a squillion men would take his place!
I enjoy sitting on him in any position and dressed in any or none of my clothes. My favourite however is reverse nude facesit. I like to relax on his face and savour the sensations. When nude I can feel every contour of his face, his eyes, cheeks, forehead, mouth, nose. I can recognise his face simply by sitting on it.

It took a while to find a good match. My ex did his best but it wasn't his fetish. Like many here I've had a partner who will indulge my fetish but would really prefer vanilla sex or sometimes just a cup of tea and a cuddle.
The Following User Says Thank You to sillver For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-16, 13:53
Points: 4,958, Level: 29 Points: 4,958, Level: 29 Points: 4,958, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
A long, dominant facesit follow up to the last judo video, "Black Panties Facesitting After Judo."
OOOOhh Yesssssss
Old 26-Sep-16, 02:27
Points: 6,510, Level: 34 Points: 6,510, Level: 34 Points: 6,510, Level: 34
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Now Beachbum,

You're not being suggestive are you?

Suggesting that I tie you spreadeagled on the floor and sit on your face in a pair of silky panties and smother you until you learn respect?

And pinch your nipples very hard while you strain trying to catch a breath?

And make you moan when I stroke your cock, your badboy cock, to show you how helpless you are?

And do this for several hours?

Gee, aren't you lucky you're not being suggestive?
Shoot, I really wish I was being more suggestive!! Lol.. Although that was a great description and definitely gave me a great visual!! Thanks!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Beachbum For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-16, 03:02
The Queen Of The Palace
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillver [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I enjoy sitting on him in any position and dressed in any or none of my clothes. My favourite however is reverse nude facesit. I like to relax on his face and savour the sensations. When nude I can feel every contour of his face, his eyes, cheeks, forehead, mouth, nose. I can recognise his face simply by sitting on it.

It took a while to find a good match. My ex did his best but it wasn't his fetish. Like many here I've had a partner who will indulge my fetish but would really prefer vanilla sex or sometimes just a cup of tea and a cuddle.
Matching with the right partner for most things in life is not easy. Finding sexual compatibility when there is a fetish involved is enormously difficult. Like you I have found the right man and we can be together and take ourselves to the moon, with me on top of course. I can cum for minutes and minutes and roll those into hours of rolling orgasm. When I make him cum he does so for amazing lengths of time. It is not unusual for him to cum for several minutes and be overwhelmed and shaking at the end.

We, like you, mesh together perfectly mentally and physically, 24 hours a day. When I have him pinned on his back and am sitting on his face it feels like that is where we should be permanently, so close is the fit between his face and my pussy and bottom. Again, like you this leads to very long sessions of a few hours regularly and sometimes whole nights into the wee small hours.

Conversely, I receive enormous amounts of email from disappointed, frustrated men looking for a similar relationship. Many of these men are married and their wife will not recognize their need for this. As you well know it is a deep, driving need that nothing else fulfils.

My heart goes out to them. Life has enough challenges without deep, deep sexual frustration thrown in on top.

Many of these fellows have bought my videos because they show what they are looking for which is facesitting/pinning/smothering/wrestling etc between a couple with a real connection like they are looking for and like you and I have.

Lily xxxxxx

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-16, 13:39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Matching with the right partner for most things in life is not easy. Finding sexual compatibility when there is a fetish involved is enormously difficult. Like you I have found the right man and we can be together and take ourselves to the moon, with me on top of course. I can cum for minutes and minutes and roll those into hours of rolling orgasm. When I make him cum he does so for amazing lengths of time. It is not unusual for him to cum for several minutes and be overwhelmed and shaking at the end.

We, like you, mesh together perfectly mentally and physically, 24 hours a day. When I have him pinned on his back and am sitting on his face it feels like that is where we should be permanently, so close is the fit between his face and my pussy and bottom. Again, like you this leads to very long sessions of a few hours regularly and sometimes whole nights into the wee small hours.

Conversely, I receive enormous amounts of email from disappointed, frustrated men looking for a similar relationship. Many of these men are married and their wife will not recognize their need for this. As you well know it is a deep, driving need that nothing else fulfils.

My heart goes out to them. Life has enough challenges without deep, deep sexual frustration thrown in on top.

Many of these fellows have bought my videos because they show what they are looking for which is facesitting/pinning/smothering/wrestling etc between a couple with a real connection like they are looking for and like you and I have.
When there is a fetish involved it's very rare for couples to have a high degree of sexual compatibility. There is usually one partner who does his or her best to understand and satisfy his/her partner's needs but doesn't really share the fetish.

In my case I've finally found someone content to be facesat for hours at a time and the only sex allowed the privelege of licking where I tell him to lick. That will no doubt sound like heaven to some here but would they really give up on vanilla sex and simply be used for someone else's pleasure?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sillver For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesitting, judo, panties, schoolgirl pin, smother