Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Please vote for the best story of November, 2015
Surprisingly Easy, posted by RevelationDay 3 4.35%
Robi the Rival Girlfriend, ongoing series, posted by pizzabakker95 1 1.45%
Entertainment Wrestling Federation, posted by sablebomb 1 1.45%
A Dominating Nympho, posted by boyandy 2 2.90%
The Girl Who Waited To Kick My Ass, posted by MonkeyFreed 4 5.80%
Confessions of a Hollywood Jobber, ongoing series, posted by gameking 0 0%
Amazon VS Gladiator, posted by glennmennen 5 7.25%
Knock Out, posted by kboxse1 2 2.90%
My Karate Kid Sister, posted by jimp 8 11.59%
Monkeyfreed and the Playboy Bunnies, ongoing series, posted by Mixtor42 & MonkeyFreed 0 0%
You Are Over Your Time, posted by was3185 2 2.90%
Wrestling the MILF Next-Door, posted by SuperDeadlyHamAttack 14 20.29%
The Future Beckons, part 2, ongoing series, posted by bonnie4444 2 2.90%
Annihilated by Gina Carano, posted by GUTIERREZ 5 7.25%
New Relationship at the Dojo, posted by mbpmbp 1 1.45%
Anna Watches Her Brother Lose To A Woman, posted by mbpmbp 5 7.25%
Jeffrey's First Lesson, posted by Stone 1 1.45%
N.A.I.L (A Maledom Fiction), ongoing series, posted by nailtime 2 2.90%
Poll Story, posted by hibart 1 1.45%
Stargate Scissors, posted by Alexios 5 7.25%
Erin Turns 18, Chapter I, posted by mrbastard 2 2.90%
One Up For The Girls, posted by Sirius 0 0%
Pit VS Palutena, posted by jasada1000 3 4.35%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-Dec-15, 15:14
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Trophy Story of the month for November, 2015

Hi, Forum!

It's time for the next monthly contest! Please vote for your favorite story among those posted at the forum in November. Check out the table below for reference.

NOTE: before proceeding I would like to ask you to only participate in this poll if you have read at least 3 of the nominated stories. If you haven't, please go on and read some of the stories before voting, in order to be fair to the authors.

I personally think that November was an amazing month for stories, and I don't recall anytime in the past that so many great stories have been posted in such a short period of time. There is an improvement in quantity, in that we have 23 stories posted in the month of November as opposed to 20 posted in October. Each story has received by today an average of 7.2 thanks, as opposed to 5.2 thanks per story in the previous month, which indicates increase in quality. (with new rules applied the quality index would be a whopping 9.2 with 18 stories total, as opposed to 6.5 last month)

Based on the experience of previous month, I have decided to extend the guidelines a bit:

- the contest for a particular month starts on the first day of the following month and closes on the 11th day, giving 10 full days to readers to vote
- in order to be eligible for the poll, the story (1) needs to be posted in its entirety at the forum, and not on an external page and only linked to through the forum, it (2) needs to be at least 600 words AND 3000 characters long, and (3) has to receive at least 3 thanks by the time of the contest start, unless posted in the last 4 days of the month, in which case the story will be considered for inclusion in the next month's contest
- each author (poster) can be represented no more than twice in one poll; in case a user has posted more than two stories within the previous month, the two most popular topics of his will be chosen based on the amount of thanks each story has received in how short a time
- each ongoing series can be represented in no more than two monthly contests
- only those users that have read 3 or more of the contesting stories should participate in the poll; because this cannot be enforced, users are asked to self-censor

I haven't excluded any story this month that didn't make the word count or thanks count, and these rules will be enforced for the next contest.

-------------------------------------------

The following are the nominees in chronological order. The table is sortable, just click on the column you want to sort by.

#Story titlePosted byDate postedThanks received as of 01/Dec
1[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]01/Nov9
2[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]02/Nov0
3[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]03-13/Nov6
4[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]03/Nov14
5[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]06/Nov3
6[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]07-25/Nov3
7[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]09-12/Nov14
8[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]13/Nov4
9[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]14/Nov9
10[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] & @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]16-26/Nov3
11[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]18/Nov10
12[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]19/Nov20
13[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]19/Nov2
14[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]19/Nov5
15[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]21/Nov14
16[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]22/Nov17
17[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]23/Nov6
18[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]25/Nov2
19[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]25/Nov0
20[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]28/Nov14
21[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]28/Nov12
22[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]29/Nov3
23[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]30/Nov1

When casting your vote for the story of the month, along with literary qualities, originality, and your personal taste, I suggest considering exclusiveness of a story an important factor in your voting decision. I think the fact that some authors publish their stories for the first time on this forum should be celebrated. For this to work well I would like to ask the authors that post exclusive content to include a relevant note at the beginning of their posts.

Feel free to let other members know in reply which story is your favorite and why.

Votes received: 69 (10)
Previous polls: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 01-Dec-15, 20:50
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts
Default Re: Story of the month for November, 2015

OMG, 1 and a half stories are mine! Quick, everyone... Vote for the story you like, even if it isn't mine, because you have opinions!
The Following User Says Thank You to MonkeyFreed For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-15, 21:37
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

I do frequently read the stories, but I haven't read ALL the stories in that list, so I can't vote. Imagine me voting on my current favourite, only to find out later that another story in that list, which I haven't read yet, appears to be much better. :-/
Old 03-Dec-15, 12:01
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwiering [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I do frequently read the stories, but I haven't read ALL the stories in that list, so I can't vote. Imagine me voting on my current favourite, only to find out later that another story in that list, which I haven't read yet, appears to be much better. :-/
I don't think there are many users who have read all 23 stories.

I personally have not read all of the stories. I have read maybe half of them in complete. The others I skimmed through, reading 2-3 paragraphs. There are some stories that I know I will not enjoy, based on the subject / style of writing. And I don't read them in whole. Just enough to understand that I will not enjoy them.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 06-Dec-15, 09:24
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Only 5 days are left, Forum! Don't forget to vote for your favorite story!
Old 10-Dec-15, 14:46
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

1 day left till the completion of the contest. Cast your votes if you haven't yet, folks!
Old 13-Dec-15, 16:03
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], congratulations on winning the second monthly contest in a row, with 14 votes! Your story [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] has been voted the Story of the Month for November, 2015!

Congratulations to runner-ups:
2nd place - @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], with his story [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - with 8 votes
3rd place - @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] with [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] with [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] with [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], and @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] with [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - all with 5 votes

I would like to thank every author that has contributed to the stories subforum in the past month.

I would also like to thank all 69 users who took their time to read the stories and vote in this poll.

See you all on the first day of 2016!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Dec-15, 01:09
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts

Gosh! Thanks, everyone. I'm touched! I almost didn't post this story (hard for me to tell if something I finish came out well or not), so I'm really happy people liked it. Here's to another month of great stories!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Dec-15, 01:13
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDeadlyHamAttack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Gosh! Thanks, everyone. I'm touched! I almost didn't post this story (hard for me to tell if something I finish came out well or not), so I'm really happy people liked it. Here's to another month of great stories!
You deserve it man! I love your stories! Man, I'm just glad three other people liked my story!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonkeyFreed For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Dec-15, 13:23
Points: 4,743, Level: 29 Points: 4,743, Level: 29 Points: 4,743, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Wow! Im glad to see that my last story reached to the 3 place! Thanks for all!

Unfortunately, I dont have the time to keep writting as I did, but I try to see the news on the forum. Thanks!