Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Jan-20, 21:30
Points: 5,415, Level: 31 Points: 5,415, Level: 31 Points: 5,415, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Nixie

Thought I’d post a review thread as she’s starting a US tour (with Khutulun).

Nixie is a truly lovely woman in every sense of the word. She’s very personable and definitely one of the better looking wrestlers on the UK scene.

At 5’4” she’s maybe a bit small to give a guy above a certain size a genuinely competitive fight. However, she takes the martial arts aspect very seriously. I had a bit of a gap between sessions with her and she’d improved massively from an already high level. I think most people would tap out in her armbar. The way she switches from a sweet girl one minute to hurting you in a sleeper hold the next is amazing.

I don’t know her, but I think she’s taking sessioning a bit more seriously after a few years at the Submission Room. She’s on sessiongirls, has a twitter account and her own website at nixieneutron dot com. I don’t think she’s quite linked everything up yet.

The only criticism I have is based on personal preference (and is therefore a bit unfair). She’s much more of the tomboy martial artist type than someone who uses her femininity to dominate and humiliate. While she does offer domination sessions on her website, I think those and role play sessions are not quite her forte (yet?). Which is a shame, as those are the sort of sessions I prefer.

However, I think she’ll only get better with more experience. If you like the idea of tapping out repeatedly to a gorgeous blonde who loves her BJJ then she’s really worth your time.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seamus1997 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-20, 21:54
Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,703 Times in 116 Posts
Default Re: Nixie

Thanks for the review, Nixie has really caught my eye. She's in a world tour now, but unfortunately my country is left out.
One thing I cannot understand about her is how submissive she is (if at all). I know that not all session women are dominant. For some of the it's very apparent, for some others not so much and when I meet some woman in person I can usually tell within seconds. But when I look at Nixie and when I see some video of hers, I can't figure her out. Obviously the info I get through a screen isn't enough, but I someone told be that she's dominant af I'd believe it. If someone told me that she's submissive af, I'd believe that too (whereas for Anastaxia, for example, I wouldn't).
Old 14-Feb-20, 17:38
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Nixie will be coming to my location in a few months. Anyone else here had any experience with her? For me, I just do sessions where I get dominated/put in holds
Old 14-Feb-20, 18:26
Points: 4,506, Level: 28 Points: 4,506, Level: 28 Points: 4,506, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Hello,
i wrote this review after her visit in France. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I truly recommend her, beautiful, sporty, playful, don't hésitate
the best
Topi
Old 18-Feb-20, 20:14
Points: 4,857, Level: 29 Points: 4,857, Level: 29 Points: 4,857, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Nixie looks super cute and I really want to have a session with her. I rarely get the chance to get myself to London so I'm hoping she'll visit Manchester once she's back from her travels!

Hoping her scissors are also deadly!
Old 06-Jul-20, 17:09
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

I met Nixie in January and I agree entirely with what @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] wrote.

There's an amusing contrast between her appearance and her wrestling persona: she works as a model and is quite simply stunning. Her pictures are faithful, I don't think anyone could deny her classical beauty, although she's smaller than I expected.

On the mats, she's bubbly and almost... scrappy? The tomboy description is spot on. Wrestling with her feels like friendly sparring more than a session. She has a little sadistic side, more akin to ones of a big brother than of a dominant woman (I'm not sure this sentence is right, please correct me otherwise).

I'd say semi-competitive is her favorite type of session and she'll be an interesting challenge to people lacking either experience or fitness. She's not skilled enough yet to compensate for her very small size but I'm sure she'll get there eventually, she seems resolute on getting better. Plus her legs are freakishly strong. At some point, I thought I had prevented her from getting me in a reverse headscissor, because her legs barely held the top of my head. They weren't even touching my ears. I'm embarrassed to admit that she only had to squeeze for a few seconds before I tapped, that was a first for me!

So if you're into friendly tussles with fun gals, do not hesitate to book her. And please teach her how to take a selfie, because I failed! Here are the only two passable results of many attemps
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nixie01.jpg (366.3 KB, 798 views)
File Type: jpg Nixie02.jpg (350.7 KB, 727 views)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-20, 21:03
Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I wanted to session with her on her US tour back in the Spring, but she had to cut it short and go home early due to CV.
Old 05-Jun-21, 22:42
Points: 3,821, Level: 26 Points: 3,821, Level: 26 Points: 3,821, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Post Re: Nixie

Had a session with nixie last weekend at the Submission room and oh my god, what an experience it was. I have to say, my first impression when I met Nixie was one of awe. She has a gorgeous, athletic body and if there’s a prettier face on this earth, I have yet to come across it.
As someone who normally feels I’ll at ease when meeting new people, I was very pleasantly surprised how comfortable I felt in her presence. She writes well, talks well and it would be fair to say that I left feeling quite enamoured by her witty sense of humour.
Imagine my shock when this sweet little angel destroyed me on the mats. Our session was meant to be a light competitive match but it was anything but competitive. I’ve no idea what the final score was but i scored no submissions and her score was definitely into double figures. I was always going to have trouble dealing with her speed and stamina as I’m not exactly the most athletic guy myself, but I wasn’t prepared for the strength this woman has.
I’ve had sessions with roughly 20 women now and although Nixie wouldn’t be the strongest overall, I’d say she’s arguably the strongest pound for pound. Her scissors are lethal. I tapped to her bodyscissors several times. Pretty much every time she wrapped those legs around me it was game over. Her legs really are incredible. I don’t know if it has anything to do with her acrobatics or if she has some superhero shit going on.
The phrase ‘don’t judge a book by its cover’ couldn’t be more appropriate. This woman truly is beauty and the beast. As I found out to my peril, the beast comes out on the mats.
I probably have about 20-30lbs on Nixie but she was able to control me with ease. I don’t recall even managing to get on top of her once, never mind attempting to make her tap.
As well as the several excruciating bodyscissors I tapped to, she tapped me with headscissors, armbars, rear naked chokes, triangles and others I can’t even remember. Even a couple of inventive submissions that i don’t think I’ve even seen before. Nixie has some serious skills to go with that rocket of a body she’s built.
I think it’s fair to say I’ve definitely become a fan. Can’t wait to book the next session. If your after a session with Nixie, be in no doubt, you’ll be charmed when you meet her and destroyed when you wrestle her.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jimbob123 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Nov-23, 21:03
Points: 3,798, Level: 25 Points: 3,798, Level: 25 Points: 3,798, Level: 25
Last Achievements

OK, had a session with Nixie 5 years ago and it seemed to be even stevens - she won arm wrestling with her strong arm and I won with mine. She pinned me but towards the end I worked out how to get through her defense and caught some falls of my own, mainly by using my weight.

Five years later (Summer 2023) and things had changed. She won against my strong arm easily and the other arms she said was injured so she asked me to be careful. No need, she steam-rollered me.

On with the wrestling -after half an hour was 16-0 up and at that point I gave up and we went to role play. She put on her famous red bikini and was stunning.

She is the real thing ... she took on a man double her weight without any doubt that she would win.

I was very impressed.

She was very friendly and was careful not to upset my ego. I had to ask her to tease me.

She has hardly aged a day in the last five years and is stunningly beautiful.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to valkyrie For This Useful Post:

Tags
nixie