Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Nov-20, 03:07
Points: 3,009, Level: 22 Points: 3,009, Level: 22 Points: 3,009, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Twitter News

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazanaVest12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So this session wrestler whom KimChi describes as one of the hardest working sessiongirls she knows drives what looks like a 20 year old minivan and people on this forum are complaining about session rates being too high.

I mean I know it might be crass to point this out when she's literally fighting for her life but does she look like someone who's swimming in money?
Old 10-Nov-20, 05:23
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang40k [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So this session wrestler whom KimChi describes as one of the hardest working sessiongirls she knows drives what looks like a 20 year old minivan and people on this forum are complaining about session rates being too high.

I mean I know it might be crass to point this out when she's literally fighting for her life but does she look like someone who's swimming in money?
Madison Swan lives in Arizona. The accident took place in LA. Which means this is likely a rented car and not her actual one.

Even if it isn't a rental, are you seriously evaluating her financial worth based on what a vehicle she was driving looks like after it's been totaled in an accident? Pretty sure a Porsche that's been totaled will look 20 years old, too.
Old 10-Nov-20, 07:04
Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang40k [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

First of all, I hope she's ok.
Secondly, she joined sessiongirls website two years ago, si even if she's been making a lot of money, she's not gonna spend on a fancy car.

By the way, there are session girls who are swimming in money just Like a lot of sex workers.
Old 10-Nov-20, 07:36
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

Judging people on their cars is about the dumbest thing ever. So many people with average incomes buy way more car than they can afford. And the most common car of choice for millionaires are Hondas and similar. Jeff Bezos drove a Civic even after he became a billionaire.

Cars are a money pit if you get the wrong one. If you're not into cars, something basic, safe, and reliable will be your best bet. Go to any personal finance forum, and most of the posts are people who are underwater on their car. Don't be them.

Is there a reason we need to judge how much every wrestler makes? Can we just be glad she's alive?

Also, people in Arizona tend to be big roadtrippers, not that that matters much. They drive to LA and LV for the weekend all the time instead of flying. For whatever it's worth, every rental I've ever had was pretty new, although I have no idea how old that car actually is.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Nov-20, 14:08
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Attached Images
File Type: png mj.png (36.9 KB, 25 views)
Old 10-Nov-20, 22:23
Points: 3,009, Level: 22 Points: 3,009, Level: 22 Points: 3,009, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Madison Swan lives in Arizona. The accident took place in LA. Which means this is likely a rented car and not her actual one.

Even if it isn't a rental, are you seriously evaluating her financial worth based on what a vehicle she was driving looks like after it's been totaled in an accident? Pretty sure a Porsche that's been totaled will look 20 years old, too.
They don't rent out 20 year old cars. And I'm familiar with that Toyota van. It being totaled has nothing to do with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman20 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

By the way, there are session girls who are swimming in money just Like a lot of sex workers.
Yeah I doubt it. Sessioning is a tough gig. Which is why I don't get people complaining about paying them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Judging people on their cars is about the dumbest thing ever. So many people with average incomes buy way more car than they can afford. And the most common car of choice for millionaires are Hondas and similar. Jeff Bezos drove a Civic even after he became a billionaire.
Yes there might be frugal outliers in society who are mega rich like Warren Buffet or Jeff Bezos, but those are outliers most people buy cars roughly according to their income.

Quote:
Is there a reason we need to judge how much every wrestler makes? Can we just be glad she's alive?
Of course I'm glad she's alive. And I'm not judging her. Far from it. To me it's just a real sign that people who complain about session rates being too high need to get a grip.
Old 10-Nov-20, 23:19
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

Yes, because most people are lower or middle class and overspend on cars. Most wealthy people don't buy expensive cars, and they keep their reliable cars for a long time. Anyway, that thread was locked, I don't think we need to spawn another session price debate in here.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Nov-20, 23:55
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
They don't rent out 20 year old cars. And I'm familiar with that Toyota van. It being totaled has nothing to do with it.

Yeah I doubt it. Sessioning is a tough gig. Which is why I don't get people complaining about paying them.

Yes there might be frugal outliers in society who are mega rich like Warren Buffet or Jeff Bezos, but those are outliers most people buy cars roughly according to their income.

To me it's just a real sign that people who complain about session rates being too high need to get a grip.
Your opinion about people who think session rates are too high has already been discussed at nauseam -- so much so that the admin of the site closed the thread on it. Why are you sabotaging the point of this thread by bringing it up again?

But fine. Here's what's wrong with your argument:

First, you looked at a picture of ONE session wrestler's car, decided she must be financially struggling, and that therefore ALL session wrestlers are also driving out of date vehicles because they also must be financially struggling, too. Madison Swan's car is not the litmus test of the financial standing of all session wrestlers

Second, even if she is struggling financially, you have no proof whether or not that's the norm for session wrestlers or if she's the outlier. The last session wrestler I saw regularly posts on Twitter that she just made $1000-$2000 in one day.

Third, you don't know if it's even her car. If it's not a rental, it might have been lent to her by a friend or family member.

Fourth, even if it is her car, so what? Some people actually prefer older cars. Listen to Car Talk on NPR if you don't believe me.

Fifth, you have no stats to back up the idea that most everybody drives a car that's roughly at their income level. Some do, sure, but definitely not everybody, and not necessarily even most. At my income level, for instance, I could afford to drive a BMW, but I don't. I drive a Honda Civic. Because I don't really care about owning an expensive car. I'd rather spend $20k on a car than $40k, and use the extra $20k I saved on, say... a house, investments, etc...

Sixth, even if she is financially struggling, you have no idea why -- it may have nothing to do with not getting enough sessions. She might have a huge amount of student debt, or kids to take care of, or an ill family member to support, or an addiction of some sort, etc... I am not saying it's any of these and not implying it. Just saying it could be any number of reasons non-session related. And that's IF she's financially struggling at all.

Seventh, just because a job may be tough does not mean that whatever is being charged per hour is worth it to the customer. I don't value BMW's the way BMW does. They're nice, sure, but not so nice I'd pay the extra amount for it. In other words -- just because you might find the experience worth $400/hr or whatever does not mean everybody else does. And insisting that we do would be like an owner of a BMW insisting that I buy a BMW instead of a Honda when I don't really find BMW's to be significantly better. Also, there are plenty of tough jobs out there, and most of which do not pay anywhere even close to the hourly rate session wrestlers charge. It is not our responsibility to worry about her financial security, just as it isn't her responsibility to worry about ours. Doing so would be, well... kind of disrespectful to these women, as it implies looking down at them as unable to get by unless us men step up and take care of them. Little outdated notion, isn't it?

What you don't have is evidence. If you were gonna convince us of what you're saying, you would need to show that not only does Madison Swan drive a cheap out of date vehicle, but that she also lives in a low rent apartment in a bad neighborhood. And even that wouldn't be enough. You'd have to rule out that she's not in massive debt for reasons unrelated to her work. And then you'd have to show that dozens upon dozens of other session wrestlers are also in similar situations.

You looked at one picture of a destroyed vehicle and jumped to the conclusion that it represents her and therefore all session wrestlers. Sorry, but no.

Last edited by mark.johnson21; 11-Nov-20 at 00:01.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Nov-20, 00:25
Points: 7,175, Level: 36 Points: 7,175, Level: 36 Points: 7,175, Level: 36
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 586 Posts

Jesus Christ can we not have a continuation of the “session rates” thread? That was closed for good reason
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gatsby87 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Nov-20, 07:15
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatsby87 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Jesus Christ can we not have a continuation of the “session rates” thread? That was closed for good reason
Well said Gatsby

Tags
drama, goddess anat, mark gagliardi, megan jones, twitter