Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 24-Oct-20, 03:47
Points: 8,304, Level: 39 Points: 8,304, Level: 39 Points: 8,304, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

I guess you skipped over the most pertinent part of my last post, so I'll post it again:

There is really no point in discussing this anymore. There's obviously two lines of thought on this issue and neither side is convinced of the other. We just keep repeating ourselves at this point.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-20, 07:07
Points: 7,586, Level: 37 Points: 7,586, Level: 37 Points: 7,586, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I guess you skipped over the most pertinent part of my last post, so I'll post it again:

There is really no point in discussing this anymore. There's obviously two lines of thought on this issue and neither side is convinced of the other. We just keep repeating ourselves at this point.
I think if we can all agree on one thing in this discussion, than itīs on this point

So how about closing the thread ?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-20, 09:08
Producer
Points: 27,544, Level: 72 Points: 27,544, Level: 72 Points: 27,544, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,450 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris097 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't understand why the "time-wasters" and "no shows" are always used to argue against lower prices or even for higher prices.
1) time-wasters:
I'm new to the scene and wanted to do my first session around February. My options are London and Hungary and some session girls in Prague, Italy, Berlin etc.
As we know, it's quite easy to find them, so I made a personal "favorite" table where I listed the ones which I'm interested in sessioning with.
Obviously, I need to know their price to know with whom I want to session with, so I mailed around 10 girls and got prices from 150Ģ up to 350€.
Those are mails which give 9/10 girls no (immediate) business. I wasted their time. And my time.
Guess who didn't waste time? The girls of the submission room, because their time is on the website.
In two cases I also needed to ask if the girls offer what I'm looking for because their ad just mentioned "wrestling" (wasn't on wb270 or sessiongirls).

2) no shows:
Earlier in this thread someone cited a 200$ deposit for a 400$ session. And that doesn't seem to be the exception (50%). Translated: Those girls get 200$ for sitting on their ass and doing nothing if they get a no show. In the US, where those rates are charged, people work for below 10$ an hour.
Even if a girl gets a no-show with a 50$ deposit, that's easy made money.
That said, if they're traveling and had upfront costs, it's different. But if a few 200$ no shows brings you deep in the negative, that's probably because you're too fine to stay in hotels below 200$ a night.

Also, it's often said here that girls raise their prices to filter our customers.
That's not how it works: If a guy books a session while dreaming of his kink / being horny / whatever, pays 50$ deposit and later realizes that he's about to pay 400$ to roll around on a mat with a girl, he might think "better to let the 50$ slip instead of paying 350$ more".
If the price is even higher, chances go up, if the price is lower, chances go down.
The way to reduce no-shows is to increase the deposit, not the total price.
If someone paid 100€ of a 200€ session, he's probably going because he paid half of it already. For a measure of good will, girls can charge lower deposits if they know the guy is going to show up (they know him etc.)

On the other hand, I wouldn't pay high deposits to a girl that is not part of a studio (like submission room in london, wrestling monica etc) or has enough reviews in different places. Build credibility first.

3) price increases:
Between August 2019 and today, prices of the submission room wrestlers have changed:
Stayed the same: 7
175 -> 250: 1 (+43%)
150 -> 200: 5 (+33%)
150 -> 175: 2 (+23%)
150 -> 180: 3 (+20%)
175 -> 200: 4 (+14%)

Most of the girls that didn't increase their price already charged 200Ģ or more before. If just one girl increased their price, customers
would just switch to the others in the submission room. If you arrange your prices with other girls before, you don't have that problem.
That's why I think "why does this thread still exists" is pretty naive.

Personally, I still didn't have my first session because I don't want to travel to London or other places just for two session right now. I have my limit at 200Ģ. Inferno was actually my first choice, won't do it now. My second and third choices are now at 200$ exactly, I'll probably won't session with them too, because I'll rather go for a cheaper session. That's fine for me. I could pay more, the point is to keep in mind how much you're *really* willing to throw at sessioning.
If everyone goes with every increase, it won't stay at the new prices now.

I chose 200 as a limit btw, because that's what for example dominas etc charge.
It's sad that some unfortunate woman may be subjected to spending time with someone who looks upon session providers with such contempt.
Old 24-Oct-20, 14:00
Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

The original post-session rates are getting out if hand.
I think we can all agree that they are.
Certainly after 33 pages of discussion it must be obvious that something is wrong and there is a larger between the customer and the provider.
I believe that the answer is to not pay the provider if you are not happy with the price. This is exactly what is happening in the UK and the ladies are struggling for sessions.
Stick with the ones that are offering a price that you are happy to pay and both parties should be satisfied.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to markuk1 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-20, 14:14
Points: 2,187, Level: 19 Points: 2,187, Level: 19 Points: 2,187, Level: 19
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

a very good comment
The Following User Says Thank You to arras For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-20, 14:36
Points: 7,586, Level: 37 Points: 7,586, Level: 37 Points: 7,586, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuk1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The original post-session rates are getting out if hand.
I think we can all agree that they are.
Certainly after 33 pages of discussion it must be obvious that something is wrong and there is a larger between the customer and the provider.

Sorry but that I am laughing here, did you read most of those 33 pages ? If so you should have noticed that we do not all agree on this

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuk1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I believe that the answer is to not pay the provider if you are not happy with the price. This is exactly what is happening in the UK and the ladies are struggling for sessions.
I donīt know and I canīt judge if they are struggling in general, at the moment of course many are struggling due to the situation with Corona.

Quote:

Stick with the ones that are offering a price that you are happy to pay and both parties should be satisfied.
This is one statement I think we could all agree.
The Following User Says Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-20, 14:39
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] But I think in this time most guys dont book sessions, because of the risk in this corona-times. I believe most guys so far did not even realize that most ladies, like as an example most of the submissionroom-ladies increased their fees. But after the corona-crisis is hopefully finished next year there will be a a bad awakening on both sites when guys cant afford to book so much sessions anymore as they lost money in this crisis because of lower payment at work, but otherwise the ladies increased their fees. So less guys will book sessions because of the increasement of the fees and so the ladies "have cut into their own flesh" with their IMHO stupid decision to increase the fees.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-20, 14:42
Points: 2,187, Level: 19 Points: 2,187, Level: 19 Points: 2,187, Level: 19
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

another good comment
The Following User Says Thank You to arras For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-20, 15:06
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Sorry but that I am laughing here, did you read most of those 33 pages ? If so you should have noticed that we do not all agree on this

I donīt know and I canīt judge if they are struggling in general, at the moment of course many are struggling due to the situation with Corona.

This is one statement I think we could all agree.

Completely agree on all counts. Great comment
The Following User Says Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-20, 16:26
Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,165 Times in 1,032 Posts

After this crisis, the rich will be richer and the poor will be poorer. All depends on how many of the rich are actually session-goers, and how many girls are actually increasing prices. From the initial complaints, it seemed to be newcomers trying to make a quick buck, like Victorious. Aside from that, a few girls are posting about price increases. But I think most have kept the same prices if they've even been doing sessions.
Closed Thread