Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

View Poll Results: What content would you like to see on the tumblr page?
Pictures of Xenia 13 35.14%
Video of Xenia 19 51.35%
Short Stories 20 54.05%
Other actors who would be good as Xenia 9 24.32%
Polls 3 8.11%
Q & A 5 13.51%
Questions answered as Xenia 9 24.32%
Questions answered as one of her victims 9 24.32%
Short reviews of Xenia Onatopp reenactments 9 24.32%
Fan Theory discussion about the character 12 32.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-Aug-20, 19:46
Points: 10,111, Level: 43 Points: 10,111, Level: 43 Points: 10,111, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 172 Posts
Default Re: New Xenia Onatopp Tumblr

A word of advice (I run the "Accept No Substitutes" tumblr); be wary about trying to use it to post content that pushes an 'adult' rating, it will get flagged if you're not careful.

Also, apologies for posting apparently too much sauna content, however the stuff I tend to get from other users on there is torrid shit like 'do you think the Admiral came inside Xenia/why don't you think she loved him/etc'; I'm open to anything people submit, however I'm not open to publishing stuff that wastes my time like that.

Good luck with your tumblr, though - I'll be sure to follow it.
Old 09-Aug-20, 21:14
Bodyscissors Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onatopp [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A word of advice (I run the "Accept No Substitutes" tumblr); be wary about trying to use it to post content that pushes an 'adult' rating, it will get flagged if you're not careful.

Also, apologies for posting apparently too much sauna content, however the stuff I tend to get from other users on there is torrid shit like 'do you think the Admiral came inside Xenia/why don't you think she loved him/etc'; I'm open to anything people submit, however I'm not open to publishing stuff that wastes my time like that.

Good luck with your tumblr, though - I'll be sure to follow it.
Thank you for the advice. I'll make sure to try and avoid adult content. Would you mind if I DM'd you for a bit more info on what they class as adult? Hearing from someone that runs it will be much more valuable than reading the T&A's over and over again as sometimes things get flagged that should be okay according to the T&A's. Youtube being a prime example of that.

No need to apologies, you post what interests you. My comments went meant as a shot at your page. Mearly to explain why I won't be posting much of the sauna, since you already have it covered so well.

Thank you. I'll let you know when it's up and running, just doing the research at the moment.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Aug-20, 05:08
Points: 10,111, Level: 43 Points: 10,111, Level: 43 Points: 10,111, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodyscissors Toy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you for the advice. I'll make sure to try and avoid adult content. Would you mind if I DM'd you for a bit more info on what they class as adult? Hearing from someone that runs it will be much more valuable than reading the T&A's over and over again as sometimes things get flagged that should be okay according to the T&A's. Youtube being a prime example of that.

No need to apologies, you post what interests you. My comments went meant as a shot at your page. Mearly to explain why I won't be posting much of the sauna, since you already have it covered so well.

Thank you. I'll let you know when it's up and running, just doing the research at the moment.
You can certainly DM me and I'll help out where I can. Mostly they're very quick in catching stuff with sex and nudity, but there are certain flags that cause this and whatnot. Drop me a line and I'll explain more.

I do hope you'll at least talk a little about what you like about the sauna, too. I understand not wanting to focus on it, but I'd be interested to see your perspective.
Old 03-Nov-20, 19:44
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%

Did you ever end up creating a tumble?
Old 07-Nov-20, 17:46
Bodyscissors Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darlingonatopp [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Did you ever end up creating a tumble?
Hi

I haven't got round to doing that just yet as I have been busy with my college work.
I will create one at some point but I'm not sure when that will be.
Old 10-Jan-21, 23:42
Bodyscissors Toy

A little late but finally started the tumblr.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
body scissor, body scissors, goldeneye, tumblr, xenia onatopp